M - I come in peace.. or so I thought
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: Cause I'd forget to start this. Set today?

Aeron had made up her mind a day ago or so to roam all the way to New Dawn. Her friend Noah was here and the male she had met at AT was also here. She gave a whistle like sound to Elzar her large Percheron stallion. He huffed from the long travel she hardly allowed him to stop and rest. Sweat seemed to pool in spots on him. Aeron patted his sweaty neck pulling him to a hault as she slipped off of him. Stay close She spoke to him allowing him to graze but she was hoping to see Noah and meet the leadership. she had brought gifts for the leaders and if Elzar wandered to far off she would not have access to the items.

She moved along the border her dark hood cast over her golden color. She was not normally one to just come and roam the border but she was gathering info for her notes. When she had been the oriax she had compiled some data for her own and Anathema's reference

Moving along the border golden eyes scanned the landscape. She knew some of the ideals of the land but she wanted to know more. She had to admit with Ichika not right against anathema she found herself wondering more about the other packs near her.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
OOC / + 330

Zalen was hungry, and he was hunting. It was dusk, the sun starting to set, the shadows lengthening; the perfect time to catch creatures either turning in, or coming out, for the night. The sable male stalked along on all fours, still in Optime, a form that he had nearly been exclusively using. He knew it made the members in his pack who did not have the virus uncomfortable, but there was a reason for it. He was one edge, unsettled. Ichika was gone, there was a mad-woman out there attacking his members and someone also was stealing puppies, and there were whispers of a gathering pack to the north of them. He was worried, but for now, his hunger trumped his worry.

Soon he picked up a scent and immediately was turned on. It was equestrian, a horse. He had not had the chance to dine upon one yet, but he knew it would be easy to catch. Horses were not meant for this place, and the ones running wild had surely been kept as beasts of burden at one time. He was sure it did not belong to any of his members, for there were only a few of them with such creatures, and they kept them far away from the borders for this very reason.

Zalen walked slowly towards the scent, knowing full well this hunt would be easy. But as he neared, as the stench of horse became stronger, another scent entered into the mix. This one was canine, and vaguely familiar. The familiarity immediately sparked recognition; the blond-bitch. It didn’t quite smell like her, but it was a hint of smell he could not ignore. His pace quickened, and ahead he saw as a cloaked, blond headed female dismounted the horse he had been smelling. His fur immediately stood on end, mouth twisting into a snarl. It was her! He did not hesitate, and propelled his muscular form forward, letting loose a blood-chilling, feral snarl.

<style type="text/css">
.zalentar002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#905549; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a100b; }
.zalentar002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalentar002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#6a4a44; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1198jz7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967063; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalentar002 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalentar002 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: title is nice table evil yup >.<

Aeron had yet to call the leadership or noah. Barely dismounted from her horse she sensed him move away as she sighed. She should have stayed further away until the next day but she wasn't very patient. Looking about the land she sighed until she heard and felt another body. The body that hit her was massive though most were compared to her. She couldn't understand what was going on she hadn't thought that she crossed the border of New Dawn.

Her body hitting the ground nearly knocked the wind out of her as she gasped and tried to snarl. she fought to get out from under him. His massive black form made her terrified in a way. Golden eyes looked at her attacker as the Atheed gained the strength to snarl fully back. get off me She snarled nipping at his face. She would tear him limb from limb if she could. Snarling more she tried to claw or kick or bite him.

[/html]
[html]
OOC / + 208

You blonde bitch, I'll kill you! The woman was caught off guard, and Zalen collided with her solidly, sending the both tumbling to the ground. He pinned her immediately, massive paws nearly crushing her shoulders in the ground. She struggled, and cried out at him, but he raised back head and opened his jaws to make quick work of her. He would rip out her throat, watch her as she died before him! It was punishment worthy of her crimes. But just as he was about to snap down, he realized that something was wrong.

He wasn't sure what exactly tipped him off, but it may have been the silver streaks in her hair, or the subtle red in her fur, or the scars, but he realized that he hadn't seen any of these things on the blonde trader. This wasn't the right woman. But whoever she was, she was still too close to New Dawn for comfort, so while Zalen's face relaxed from a vicious snarl into a dark scowl, he did not make any move to harm her, Who are you! What are you doing here? He said gruffly as the adrenaline still poured through his veins. It was not her, it wasn't her. Damn it!

<style type="text/css">
.zalentar002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#905549; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a100b; }
.zalentar002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#6a4a44; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1198jz7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967063; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC ::

He yelled in her face and she admitted a loud roar. She did not want to deal with being attacked. She was one of three Anathema leaders and she was not going to take this from anyone. He moved slightly and the demon coyote tried to move to escape but his massive body was far to much for her. This was why she never allowed herself to end up like this

Slowlly he seemed to ease over her and she could feel the adrenalin seeping away. He spoke to her his voice holding power. She did not like being under him at his control of sorts. I am Aeron Ganesa The Atheed Of Anathema. I came to see the leaders I brought gifts. I wasn't even given a chance to howl. She growled slightly. Do you fucking wolves always Jump those who come to your border. What if I had been someone looking for a fucking home. So who the hell are you. She snorted. She was not pleased with this.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

[/html]
[html]
OOC / + 277

She was a strong woman, but not strong enough, and this seemed to bother her tremendously. She cursed at him, spoke harsh words, but also explained herself. An “Atheed” of Anathema, whatever that meant, perhaps an emissary, and bearing gifts. But why again? Hadn't the alcohol and marijuana brought by the Anathema Alphess been enough? What a thoughtless gift that had been, and it had given Zalen and immediate bad taste about the Anathemians. And now this woman was here on the borders, smelling like the blonde woman had, and demanding who he was.

Zalen did not release the woman yet, but pushed his upper body out in the ultimate show of dominance, I am Zalen Damaichu, and I’m the Alpha of New Dawn. You, Aeron Ganesa of Anathema, come to my borders with the scent of a woman who has attacked one of my members and trades in the lives of other Luperci. You also have the color of her hair. Then, in quick motion he pushed off her and allowed her to stand, and stood himself and crossed his arms, You are not her, however, and for that I apologize. He wasn’t sure if he was apologizing for what he had done to her, or that she was not the woman he wanted to kill.

Zalen was beginning to calm, but he braced himself for an onslaught from the woman, as she was most likely to give him. But he was extremely perturbed now, especially because of the scent. The blonde dog did not quite smell like that, but it seemed to have been a scent that lingered on her. What was going on here?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC :: Aeron cannot know it was Kiara's kid. Cause Aeron will go ape crazy on Amy because her and Kiar are friends. It'd mess up their plot I'd feel bad.

The golden demon had no want to be here listening to this male now. She had been jumped and snarled at for reasons not her own.He over powered her wolves were built for dominance, no wonder inferni had there wolf issues. He spoke his voice echoed power and she gave a sly smile looking at him. So he was the leader go they were equals only he had a packs backing she had nothing out here.

Moving off her he stood and the demon was released. She leaped up coming to her feet. she pulled her hood fully down. Showing him her coyote looks I didn't even get a damn chance to howl for you, or even my friend Noah. God damn I'm a lady and should be treated as such. She huffed looking at him. Piercing gold eyes looking at him. Now what about members being attacked? As anathemas third leader I should deal with this issue. The golden woman already had a feeling she knew who the man was speaking of. It left a bitter taste in Aeron's mouth Amy that witch had been an issue for the pack since she first met her.

Would this creature happen to be a golden colored dog with colored ears and a slave? She asked Annoyance heavy in her voice

Believe me

[/html]
[html]
OOC / + 320

And, of course, his previous deduction of this woman’s personality was correct, and like a viper she spat venom at him. He stood his ground though, very still, like an imposing solid shadow, green eyes peering at her. But when she stood and revealed herself to not be a dog at all, but in fact, a coyote-mutt, Zalen had to force himself from lifting a lip again. Coyotes from Inferni was one thing, he knew they wanted to keep away from New Dawn just as New Dawn wanted to keep away from them, but ‘yotes from other places he held no love for, and especially hooded ones coming cloaked by the evening.

But despite their scuffle, the woman did not seem too much of a threat, and she made more clear her rank by calling herself the third leader of Anathema. Zalen was not impressed, but listened to her anyway, and saw as her frustration slipped quickly into annoyance, but not annoyance at him; she asked if he was talking about a golden dog with a slave.

Zalen’s ears perked; did this woman know of her? Yes! He said a little more excitedly then he probably should have, She came here once with a cart and a coyote slave; I drove her off then. But since that time she has attacked one of my members under no provocation. He was still very angry about that; because of that bitch Fayne was now marred forever, not terribly so but enough to remind her and everyone else that she had been branded by the insane dog.

The dark Alpha pulled away from his thoughts, If you know anything of her, please, I implore you tell me. Her crimes deserve a harsh punishment, and I will deal it myself if I have to. He was sure that she knew exactly what kind of punishment he wanted to dole out, especially after his attack.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC :: Aeron cannot know it was Kiara's kid. Cause Aeron will go ape crazy on Amy because her and Kiar are friends. It'd mess up their plot I'd feel bad.

Aeron watched the man things seemed to be simmering down now and aeron took in a deeo breath as she looked at the male. Ok so she had come here of her own accord to play nice and share in some spoils. But instead she was jumped and snarled at like she was some spawn. Well that wasn't far from the truth in reality. She looked at him waiting and then he sprung it on her.

This really should have been surprising someone being attacked for no reason but Aeron knew Amy far to well.Aeron nodded I'm sorry to hear that. If this member did nothing then this woman shall be dealt with. Aeron would throw her to the wolves if thats really the case. the golden demon had hated this woman for a while now.

Her Name is Amy Saunders and she's no friend of mine. In honesty I'd rather allow you guys to eat her. She said laughing a bit to herself. It was cruel but Aeron only tied herself to those who were loyal and with out a shred of a doubt trusted. Amy was none of these to Aeron. She gave a motion of her hand calling Elzar to her. I'll give you what ever info you want on her and her alone. She spoke as she opened the saddle bag. She pulled out a fur that was wrapped around meat. ,b>This is what I came here for. she spoke looking at him.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]
He doesn't know that either, so he wouldn't be able to tell her / + 241

Zalen watched her warily, but it seemed as if she knew exactly what he was talking about it. She apologized, though it was only for show, and then said that the woman should indeed be dealt with. Zalen raised his ears and listened to her very closely, as she spoke her next words. Apparently the woman’s name was Amy Saunders, and that she had her good share of enemies, and that this Aeron woman would not be bothered if they indeed managed to kill her.

Zalen cocked his head slightly at this, and uncrossed his arms, already liking this Anathemian more and more. He watched carefully as she moved to her horse, stating that she would give him any information on the golden bitch that he wanted, and then procured a lovely smelling bundle for him and telling him that it was a gift.

Zalen stood still for a moment but then let out a long sigh; he felt foolish now, and took a few steps forward to take the package from her, Thank you, for the gift, and for the information. I apologize. He felt really stupid now, but tried his best not to show it.

But he straightened up quickly, First of all, I need to know where Amy is, if you know. She does not smell of any pack to me. Little did Zalen know that Amy was indeed being housed in Anathema, though for not much longer.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]