Rawwwrrrr![r/o]
[html]

Word Count → 1389 :: Backdated to May 17th. cNPC Alexander Collins is present, cNPC Venom is also present.

Let me be the one who calls you baby
all the time

Venom had told the woman a few days earlier that he wanted a tattoo, and Panda had been talking around the pack to see who did such a thing. Sooner or later she had hit jackpot when she had gone to Alaki, and Alexander had overheard Panda's dilemma and he decided to help. Of course, Panda had to provide the inks (and she had them because she used them for drawing) for the man, but the male had the skill to do the design that Panda had sketched onto a loose piece of paper. She also had come across the most strangest of males recently and was actually very interested in the male, and he had the strangest tattoos. One of them he explained to her meant "communication" but that it also was the symbol for the planet Mercury, and she liked the tattoo enough to actually get the thing done on herself on this day. She also had the ink for this, and she would be the one who was getting the tattoo first since hers was going to be smaller than Venom's.

Panda had told Alexander to be at her den at a certain time so that they could be ready. The woman straighten up the den and found enough chairs and tables so that they would have a nice, painless(ahaha) tattooing session with the Angelo's bunkmate. Truth was, Panda did not know what Alexander's purpose was. The man showed up randomly one day in the middle of the packlands, and the once Rakeeb just let the man stay, even as one that was not of the pack for some time. Panda slightly understood that concept, but even then, she had a reason to bring Zera'im around and for the woman to not join the pack. Panda had not wanted Zera'im to join the pack, not because she didn't belong, but because Panda did not think it was a good idea at the time. She was right, because if she did join the pack, Panda was sure that her spirit would have stayed here instead of moving on. Or did she really move on? Panda didn't sense the woman but it wasn't like when Zera'im was alive, she wasn't able to surpress her own energy. It just took a lot out of her since she was old. Now that she was in the spirit world, she was probably considerably younger and stronger. She could have been there, just hiding from both Venom and Panda.

Venom had been busy moving a table into the front room so that they could have some sort of stable place to rest their body parts to be tattooed when Alexander waltzed into the den, almost rudely. He had his needles in his hand and a smirk on his face. Ya'll ready? asked the male and Panda looked at him and then to Venom. She walked over to him and grabbed the other side of the table and helped him move it to the center of the room. We will be once we get this fire goin real good so we can have some good light spoke the woman before she offered the male a seat. Alexander took the seat and started to prepare himself for the tattooing session that he was going to go through with the two soulmates. Venom moved from the table to the fireplace and he sparked that up and started to work on getting it big enough for them to be able to see clearly, and once it was, Panda finally sat down across from Alexander and she laid her wrist down on the table. She took a razor in her other hand and she started to shave the hair on her wrist to so a pale layer of skin underneath it. She got the fur removed and she let the hair fall to the floor. Alexander took the alcohol that was placed nearby and he santized the woman's wrist. I want a red glyph that looks like this she spoke taking a piece of paper from her pocket and showing it to him. It should have a thin outline of black, and also, it should only be about this big she spoke as she gave the man a measurement in the spot she had picked for it with her fingers. Alexander Collins understood this with a nod of his head, and Venom came up next to the table and he placed the inks that he would need for the tattoos and then took a seat himself. Thanks bro. An' this'll hurt a little bit. But trust me, It's gonna look great. I only do the best. the cocky male spoke to them and Panda chuckled. I trust you then, and if it turns out shitty I'll make sure Alaki tears you a new one, if I don't do it myself. she said the threat with a smile on her face. The thing about it was that she was completely serious about that.

It took some time for Alexander to finish Panda's tattoo because of the lack of electricity, and having to do each individual poke into the skin with the needles that he had bound together in a tattooing tool that served him pretty well for the years he had been using it. He carefully did the tattoo for the woman, and by the time it was finally finished, Panda was whipped. The pain was ridiculous, for she did not think it would hurt as bad as it did. It also was strangely comforting to her, this pain. It burned like hell though afterward and she wanted to just dump her arm in a thing of water, but she knew that it would wash away the ink if she did. She covered the tattoo with gauze and grabbed some for Venom. Alexander continued to chit-chat as they were moving on to the next 'victim', the male's words always joking and loud and obnoxious. Venom found the man slightly annoying, but he entertained the other all the same because he was doing them a big favor by doing this. Perhaps Venom would learn to like the guy after this experience.

Panda explained to Alexander about Venom's tattoo and where it was to be placed, as well as what it looked like and how big it should be. Once she was done explaining to him, she took the liberty to shave down and sanitize Venom's left shoulder. She gave Venom a kiss on the muzzle before she sat down and watched Alexander to his magic on her soulmate's arm. This process took even longer, and they were working well into the night on this tattoo, not only because Alexander's wrist got tired but also because Venom needed a cigarette break. During the cigarette break, Panda rolled up a joint and smoked it with the two Alex's. They waited a good hour or two to continue the session in which they just conversed and smoked. When Alexander's wrist felt better, Venom and Alexander continued their tattoo session.

Once they were done, Panda wrapped Venom's shoulder with they gauze she had and they thanked Alexander. Not a problem guys. It's been awhile since I've gotten to tattoo, so it's my pleasure. Come to me anytime for some more. spoke the man as he got his things ready and he got up. Panda ran into her room for a moment and she grabbed a small jar that was half filled with marijuana that she had grown herself. This is for you, since you did this for us. spoke the woman as she handed the jar to the pale man. Thanks! I'll see ya'll around some other time. spoke the tattooist before he took his leave. Panda went up to Venom and gave him a kiss. That was invigorating. And your tattoo looks so amazing. spoke the woman as she pet his cheek. Venom put his arms around the woman's waist and he smiled at her. Alexander did awesome on yours too. And Happy Birthday. Spoke the male before he took her hand to lead her into her bedroom.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie img{height:350px; float:right;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Panda-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]