A Night of Demons
Red eyes...Cold-hearted breathing down his back...Talons like daggers sticking his sides.

Grunt woke up with a start, his throat was itching and dry and his head pounded heavily against his head. He checked his sides to make sure it was just a dream. For a moment, he just lay there, breathing hard and scared. He knew going back to sleep would trigger the same dream. So he decided to get up and try and put his mind towards other things. His muscles groaned as he stood up, and he had to hold onto a tree while they woke up. "Must get moving... Find a distraction." He said to himself. He breathed in deeply through his nose and look at the dark night sky. The moon was in full height. "Moon is high...Strange... Must be midnight...Yes it's midnight." He muttered.

Grunt walked, probably for an hour, but to him it felt like a minute. His head was still hurting, and him pounding it with his fist wasn’t helping, but he didn't know any better. He swallowed and his throat's dryness made him cough. He figure finding water would stop the coughing, so he kept moving, not like he would do anything else but keep moving.

The deep breathing down his back made him freeze. It was happening again, in a moment he would feel the pains in his sides as the claws sunk in. But no, instead a voice whispered in his ear; "There's no escape little grunt-" Grunt quickly covered his ears. "No, no, no, no, no..." He repeated. In fact he repeated it for so long he soon fell asleep again.
Mind if I hop in? I'm waiting to join 'Souls, so I decided to browse LASKY.

Lukos was traveling alone, supposedly headed for the Anathema, but strangely he felt far from it. "Where am I?" he asked himself. He wished that he would have brought a map or something to help guide him. Maybe a compass or something... He heard a voice sing softly to him. It startled him a first, but dismissed it as the wind.

Then a ghastly form sprung up in front of him, scaring him half to death. It started speaking to him, saying "Lukos, its your mother." Lukos stared at the specter, realizing that it does resemble his presumed dead mother. Except I know she's not dead, he told himself, she has to be alive. The ghost continued, saying "Go no further on this night Lukos. There is danger ahead." Lukos responded saying, "Your not my mother." as he walked thorough her. He turned around, and the ghost was gone.

Shivering, he walked on, until he noticed someone talking themselves to sleep. He really didn't want to wake him, but he can't get out of these woods without help. "Excuse me?" he said. "Do you know where we are?"