Heart and Home
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.niro1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.niro1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... otable.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.niro1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#0E8C3A; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.niro1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.niro1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.niro1Input b {color: #31B94D;}
</style>

WC: 347 OOC: Niro is somewhere around the area, your choice, though he's not near the coastline or anything Smile

It was so good to be home! He had been around, though not often as he was doing a duty he was sure would help the pack he lived in. Cour des Miracles was his home and would not leave it again. He wanted to be a part of the pack and now that he was again, it was time to get himself established back into everything. No longer was he the huntsman, but he would prove himself once again, with the help of Marahute. He would have a little time, and for now he want to establish himself as a member, meet the new faces and greet the old ones. The pack had surely changed when he joined and it wasn’t going to stand still when he was gone.

So he figured he’d reunite himself iwth the land. He had found his home and off and on continued to restore it to its old self. The seaside cave would soon be a full time home again for his family. He was taking a journey out towards the borders to see if they had grown anymore and to allow his own scent to mingle in with the countless others. It was a beautiful day, though a bit hot for the light grey wolf, but he wasn’t complaining. He loved sunny days like these and they tended to come out pretty good for him. Heiro was wandering behind him. Though his little girl loved going around with him. Niro could see why she would want to stay in. Though his fluffy son decided to take on the heat of the day and he was a bit more black than he was white, but the boy wanted to be with his dad to see what he was up to and Niro loved being with either children. He couldn’t help laugh as the boy had found a moth, or was it a butterfly? Whichever it was, it was being chased by the chubby puppy and Niro watched contentedly. He was in no hurry to get to the borders.

Table by Marie

[/html]
The burning hadn't cooled down. Terra had come home after seeing Aylu, rested up from being with him. That had been quite the experience. One she wanted to repeat. And very soon. Other instincts awoke when she was in heat though, and it was her maternal instincts that came to the forefront at seeing a chubby pup chasing after a butterfly. She stopped a short distance off, content with simply watching and working on not rubbing herself against everything she came across.

Control was harder than she had thought. Terra had managed to avoid jumping Aylu for all of three seconds after seeing him. It didn't look like it would be getting any easier either. At least not many court members wandered on four legs, a good deterrent for Terra. Tail swishing she stood up, moving closer to the pup. Playing with him seemed like it would be fun, and a very good distraction for her. She yipped happily, startling the butterfly back towards the pup.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.niro1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.niro1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... otable.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.niro1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#0E8C3A; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.niro1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.niro1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.niro1Input b {color: #31B94D;}
</style>

WC: 237 OOC: defensive daddy is defensive.

It had been months since Niro had been in a pack, and his protectiveness towards his children hadn’t changed so when he saw a barely familiar woman yipping at his son, he rushed to the boys side and growled defensively. His eyes narrowed and his hackles raised. The pup had stopped short and was confused. Niro’s actions didn’t last long. The woman smelled of the pack, and he had remembered he was now a part of it. That and he seen her before, but he can’t remember where or when.

“My appologies miss... but you really should ask a parents permission before coming up to a pup.”

He was scowling, but he was less defensive, though the pup was hiding under his legs, the butterfly long forgotten. Heiro hadn’t seen his father like this before, but neither had he met up with a stranger before. Niro kept his eyes on the woman, not sure how to take her, but he knew he would greet the parent before he met with such a young pup no matter how much one wanted to play. His nose twitched a little, and some understanding came to him. He wasn’t tempted by her though. His thoughts went straight to Amaranth. After what he had done to get his first three children he had been better at keeping himself in line. He was not tempted by the scent.

Table by Marie

[/html]
Immediately Terra halted where she was, startled as a large grey wolf came barreling out of nowhere. She didn't know him, and his actions, while in her pack, did nothing more than make her angry. Her own hackles rose, hormones sending her into a short frenzy of anger. What did he think he was doing? The first thing to occur to her was to protect the pup from the male that she didn't know and tear his throat out. Her second thoughts were a lot more sensible. Realizing that he was related to the pup Terra halted in her steps, hackles lowered as she took on a submissive pose, apologizing to him.

I didn't see you there. Her one track mind scrambled at focusing again. With the pup out of sight the other instincts calmed down a little, leaving her to stare at the ground and try to figure out what she wanted to do. Normally it would have been a smooth transition, her mind allowing her to rapidly evaluate and appeal to the situation, making things smoother than it should have been, but thinking anything through had stopped happening for her when the chemicals kicked in, sending the sweet scent surrounding her body.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 241 OOC:

Terra’s answer was not something he expected as he had been very close to Heiro, he frowned and narrowed his eyes but then shook his head. He had to remember he was no longer a high rank in the pack and he had to work his way to get respect. He sighed and shrugged.

“All in all, it’s best to get permission a pups parent is usually right behind them.”

Niro said, the thought stabbed him a little because his own parents had been killed when he and Orin were only six months old. He looked down at his son who looked up, unsure of what to do now. He was still learning and Niro had to be a good example.

“I am Niro Takekuro, I use to reside here and me and my mate have just returned from a long journey. I am sorry if I’m being defensive but I’m still geting use to being in the pack again. Outside it was usually every wolf for himself.”

The man said bowing his head in a slight but not full apology. he had every right to protect his son from someone who potentially might have wanted to take him away.

“And this is Heiro, my son."

He bent down and ruffled the boys hair a little. before resuming his position, though less protective than he had been before.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
Someone who returned to the pack. Her tail wagged softly at the thought, pleased that someone had come back. So many had come and gone. Every member had to be valued. She nodded her head in acceptance to his explanation, understanding what that was like. Terra had adjusted to pack life well enough, except for her insistence on not relying on anyone else. It gave her some trouble at times, not fully used to interacting with others, but the longer she spent in the pack and working with others the better it was.

It was a shame he had a mate. He looked very strong. Terra smiled down at the pup at the introduction. Heiro. Nice to meet you. She still wasn't too sure where to go from there, not comfortable with approaching the pup now, even if she did understand, and his declaration of having a mate meant that she couldn't touch him. Leaving her feeling agitated and wanting to leave the pack to go find someone to fulfill her want.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

OOC: It is clear both of us are having a hard time so we can wrap this up ^^

Sighing the man wasn’t feeling very comfortable in the presence of the woman any longer. Her scent lingered and though he was immune to it himself, it did make his nose itch a bit. The woman addressed the pup and not the man, though he could understand why it wasn’t very nice to meet him as he had nearly attacked the woman for coming to close to his pup when he was in pack territory. Looking down the boy was looking at his father wondering if it was ok to do stuff, Niro nodded.

“Nice t’meechu too.”

The boy said shyly. Then Niro spoke up himself.

“Again, I am sorry for my agressivness but I think me and him should be getting back to his mother, she’s probably getting worried about us.”

At the sound of ‘mother’ the puppy yipped happily and wagged his tail harder. Niro knew the boy loved his mother a bit more than he did Niro but he was just grateful the boy liked going out with him and doing things with the man.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]