We've done it
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Amaranth had to admit that she was glad to be home. Standing tall the red husky woman could not be happier. Her mother was happy to have parts of her family home. Amaranth smiled as she moved down the beach. They had not moved into they're beach home yet only because they knew not what damage had been done after they left. She was glad how ever to be home.

She moved towards the sea side cavern looking to find out if niro was here. She had left Heiro with her mother so that the pair could do what ever work needed to be done. She smiled as she came across the cave. The cave looked as though it needed a little TLC and Amaranth and Niro were going to start giving it just that. She pushed the door open and sighed. Water damage and what they left seemed to be dirty. She could even see sand on the floor as well.Sighing she place her hands on her hips. It could be far worse.

<style>
.free-a42 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a42 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a42 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a42 b {color:#77b075; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.niro1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.niro1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... otable.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.niro1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#0E8C3A; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.niro1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.niro1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; width:300px; }
.niro1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.niro1Input b {color: #31B94D;}
</style>

WC: 250 OOC: If you don't like what he did please let me know and I'll change it ^^

They had traversed many miles to come home and home was the best place for his mate and pups. He even profited from it. It was great to be home again, and to know his sister was safe within the pack lands and he could keep an eye on her. Today he was planning on working on the cave house more. The floors had rotted and many of the clothes and such had been damaged. Without him keeping up with the place it had taken a toll for the worse, but not as bad as he thought. It would surely take him a few days to repair the floor, but he was sure they could bare to live on a dirt floor until he could procure better logs.

He spotted his mate at the doorway and smiled, taking her in, then moving behind her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and held his hands over the very place she had carried his puppies.

“So much work to be done, but we can do it. I think we should get the floor out first though. It’ll continue to rot no matter what we try with it. We can live on the cave floor, might even be a cool off for us during the coming summer.”

Niro said softly to his mate, moving beside her to look at their home that had not been lived in for many months. Oh how he missed this place.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine

ooc: blah blah blah

The site of the place and the amount of work made her try to fight back the annoying mood swings she suffered. His touch was comfort and something the crazy woman sought for. If she didn't have him around at times she'd be far worse with out him. humans would use medication to balance what ever was wrong with her but those creature were gone.

I'm sorry all your hard work went to waste. She spoke looking at him. Purple eyes seemed to dull with her change of mood. She just couldn't believe what they would have to do. She didn't want her children sick from the mold of rot. So She had them stay with her mother.

If I had only stayed put this could have been cared for then your hard work would not have been wasted. she huffed. She should build a fire and start to burn what she could from here so no mold could spread.

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 256 OOC: Let me know if you want me to change anything ^^

He could tell her annoyance at the whole of the cave home and he smiled at her making to kiss her head and reassuring her that it mattered little to him.

“Sweetie, all that hard work can be done again and I am more than happy to do it. I think I can do it even better now, so don’t beat yourself up over it. We wll get it done. Perhaps we should find whatever has not been effected by mold first. That way we can salvage whatever we want.”

Though the floors were damaged beyond repair he found that some of their stuff was salvageable and with Amaranths help they were able to set it aside outside. He was sure to get the main room up and ready to put the stuff back before nightfall. He was glad he had the metal bar left inside the house or he would have to go all the way to the stables. Using the bar he would pull up the wood plank by plank. It was heavy and thick because he didn’t have the resources to thin them, but he was able to chop them up with the rusted axe he had procured a while ago. He left it all out in a pile for the burning in which Amaranth would work on. He worried for her when she did this because he knew she was afraid of the fire, how much these days he didn’t know she had hidden it quite well.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]
[html]

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Amaranth Catori

Amaranth had to admit that even to herself she found herself calming down. Humans would medicate such a condition as hers. her two youngest children were lucky that for some reason when they were born she had seemed to get slightly better. Her fits had been minor and she seemed to be getting worse in a sense. Maybe it was the feeling of all the work to come. Maybe it was just what ever had helped her was fading. So she found herself leaning on Niro for more and more again mostly his touch his it'll be ok.

Amaranth Nodded as she looked about. She moved herself a pace or so away from him. She really was glad to be home it may not seem it but she was. ut was a hard thing when one had such a disorder as her. I'll go start the fire I'll be right back, she gave him a smile .Her bitten tail swished in a slow manner. She took a deep breath and started to gather the things she'd need to start a fire. She would do it. after all she was a wife and a mother.

Slowly lighting the fire she flinched each time she got a spark. This was a normal pain for her the images of fire drilled into her mind like a permanent scar. She was terrified of fire and she was sure that most would talk about her and her histrionics like she was pretending. She hated feeling like this. The fire lit finally as she withdrew her hand holding it. god she was pathetic.She prayed that niro never saw this side of her though she knew he did, She didn't want him to think she was weak.

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 264

He still worried about his mate as she seemed to feel she needed to prove herself to him and she didn’t. He loved her the way she was. Even if she had a little bit of a problem. One he seemed to keep in check for her. He pulled the boards up little by little, seeing the damage underneath as well. They would have to scour the floor as well, if only there was an easy way to do this. Once he moved to the pile of wood and saw her setting up the campfire he watched her and smiled as she lit it. He took up a few small pieces of wood and brought them over, moving next to her.

“Have I told you how beautiful you are lately?”

He said as he set the wood on the fire and turned to her grinning. With no kids, and being home, he knew that he would enjoy a little alone time with his mate. Their clean up would be a whole less stressful if they let themselves relax. Amaranth did not seem so because he could see she was brooding over leaving and coming home to a damaged cave, it was nothing that he couldn’t fix though. He knew a home wasn’t the place they stayed in, it was where his heart lay and his lay with his family, his mate, his children; every single one of them; and more. He held out his hand to her, his eyes glittering in excitement in hopes to make her more relaxed.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

table © Alaine

ooc: blah blah blah

Amaranth looked at the flames as she watched them start to dance as they grew. Each time the licked a piece of wood. She had to admit that as a full grown wolf they didn't scare her as much as they once had. Though the things that once held her in a grip no longer did. She looked at the flames this was just another thing that she had to get over. She watched as Niro came up with wood that had once been in their home.

He tossed wood in the fire and spoke to her. He looked at her with that smile. He was her elder in a sense and she found herself safe with the mohaked man. She smiled looking at him purple eyes glowing with love.You have now She said clasping her hands almost like a child. She had to admit that there was just something about the man. From the first time they met to now.

This cave was once our secret base. I used to leave treasures in it for you remember? She asked looking at him. It was also the place she ran to and hid for days on end in when she last met with Haku Soul. She was glad that man was dead.

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]

WC: 271 OOC: erf

“How could I forget, you were just a puppy I could stuff into my pocket and walk home.

He chuckled, he was a year older than the woman but he had watched her grow from a puppy. He didn’t feel this was a sick thing, no he felt it just brought them together. He cared for her not like a brother or a father, he cared for her like a friend and it had blossomed. She needed a friend in those days and it seemed to help her even today.

“Those treasures are all well kept in the cave, and not damaged at all. it is only the human things that do that stuff.”

He said moving closer, now looking down at her. This was the place where he found her when he needed her and she needed him. This was where she was nearly spiraling into a depth that even he couldn’t help her out of. He had come in time and things took off from there.

“This is still our home. the wood the cloth, everything else, it means little. You shouldn’t set store on the objects as our cave is here, and still will shelter us. We have each other and our children and I can easily make the floors before winter.”

He said, inching even closer and held his arms out to let her lean on him and him to hug her. She would need reassurance he knew and this was the best he could give her was the comfort of his body and arms.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]