Brother oh brother
[html]

wc
Heiro image

She had just gotten home and she wanted to see every family member that she could. her son glued to her side she was happy for that. Heiro was a wonderful child and she was glad to have him and Tasha in her life. The little girl per almost always was somewhere glued to her father. She only hoped that the pair were not at the sea side home. She didn't want the kids there till it was kicked up.

Amaranth smiled as she poked her son smiling as the pair moved through the land. She looked around there didn't seem to be much going on. "Mama can we do something" the little boy asked leaping a little to nip at her. the husky woman hardly ever used lupus but it was the best way to travel with her pups. "Sure lets go see uncle Kable She spoke as she smiled. Really!,/i> He exclaimed leaping about as they moved deeper into the court.. She laughed as she nodded.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Aimlessly walking around the court’s territory was something the male found himself doing a lot. The weather was beautiful bright blue sky with the occasional whitest cloud you could imagine. Inside his left pocket he fiddled with some coins he found in the rocks by the sea. He smiled as walked along a dirt path, gazing at the land as he moved, admiring the nature around him. His attention had been caught by some coming from a couple canines a ways ahead of him. He focused hard as he might but was unable to discern who they were. Close enough to realize who it was the male dropped the coins in his hand along with his jaw. It was probably the last woman he expected to see, his darling sister Amaranth. He was so shocked initially that he couldn’t move, just stand and stare with his mouth agape. Over his shock he bellowed to the husky woman. How dare you not let me know you were in town! He exclaimed to her, he was just being funny. He was overwhelmingly happy to see her; it seemed like an eternity since last time.

Impatient Kable turned his walk into a run to reach them quicker. The canine accompanying her was a young boy he didn’t recognize. Who’s the boy Amaranth? The mixes mind began to get away from him, if his sister had come home that would mean her mate was somewhere near as well right? What else didn’t the Catori know of? Have you had a chance to see Mom and Vigilante yet?

[/html]
[html]

wc
Heiro image

Heiro smiled as he ran around his mom and got all excited. Amaranth couldn't help but smile at the boy after all he was her son. She was rather surprised to go into heat and become pregnant with two wonderful little puppies. Tasha was a wonderful little girl who was full of life and heiro was bold and daring everything a little boy should be.

The red husky wolf tried to keep up with her child not like it was that hard. She was young still. Being such a young mother was a grand thing. She smiled as she looked up her child coming to a halt. Amaranth smiled looking at her brother. Kable just the man i was looking for. She said smiling. This is my son Heiro, my daughter Tasha is with Niro I think. she said smiling. Heiro say hello to uncle Kable. Heiro gave a puppish smile and looked at Kable. Uhh hi Mom greeted us when we joined, I haven't seen dad.,/b> She said smiling.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
WC::314

[html]

Oh, is that so? He questioned his sisters statement with a goofy grin on his face. Kable struggled to remember exactly when he saw her and Niro last, maybe not that long but it felt like an eternity. The Catori was floored by what Amaranth told him next. With his jaw agape he stared at the boy Heiro dumbfounded. He shifted his bewildered look from the young boy back to the husky woman. I just can’t believe that you would go and do such a thing, you and Niro with kids?! He spoke to the multicolored woman with a straight face, slowly shaking his head at her with disapproval. Abruptly he threw his arms high into the air. This is wonderful! The husky mixed male knelt down to the ground trying to wrap his arms around his lupus formed sibling. Still squatted he turned to face the pup. He watched him intently as he mustered his two word greeting to his uncle. Hahaha, you’re a cute kid. He retorted as he moved fluff the boy’s head.

It turned out that his returning family had a chance to see Ayita, but not Vigilante yet. That’s good. Mom must have been quite happy to see you all. I don’t think she missed you enough. He was still being funny, lying about their mother not missing them much. Their mother had to be the one individual who missed them more than anybody else. Kable moved to scoop up the boy from off the ground. Yep, I think you’ll fit right in. You’ll make Grandma Yita a happy woman you know that Heiro? The male was still kind of in shock that she and Niro were parents to two wonderful children. He felt happy and livelier than he had been for a while, having his sister back home just seemed to make his life seem that much brighter.

[/html]
[html]

wc
Heiro image

Amaranth smiled as her brother seemed to be pulling her leg. She did not enjoy it all the time but the husky wolf mix did miss her brother so. they had not been gone a very long time but still seeing him and all her family placed her at ease. She had to admit that the first to days back had set her mind at ease She looked down to her son and then back to her brother.

Amaranth was hugged by her grey brother and she smiled. She looked at Heiro as the boy looked the man over once or twice. Once Kable released her she was able to force herself to change. She smiled as she looked at her son. He always seemed to be star struck when it came to adults. So when's my brother going to have a child of his own? She asked placing a hand on her hip giving him a look.After all I can't be the only one having babies. She teased sticking her tongue out.

Heiro smiled puffing up his chest a bit and Amaranth laughed a little. I'm grammys favorite He proclaimed looking at his uncle.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Amaranth had shifted forms after Kable hugged her. His attention was on Heiro when his sister caught him off guard with her question. His eyes went wide as he turned to face his red and white colored sibling, he stared at her with shocked red eyes. She actually made him wonder about t himself. If I do want em, when am I going to have babies, not that I can physically have them but…. I guess not until I meet a woman first. He taunted back being a little sarcastic with his look, but at the same time was serious. Kable enjoyed the idea of hooking up with a woman; maybe his life would be a little more exciting. He always figured he was too immature for children, but his thought process seemed to change. If he waited too long to have kids he might be an old, boring and weak parent. She made a teasing remark about not being the only one having children. Our mother will never be bored will she?

Being proud the little boy spoke up, tooting that he was Ayita’s favorite. You certainly are her favorite Heiro. The gray colored male returned laughing and moving his hand to ruffle the boy’s head.

[/html]