horrid caress of your sweet nothings
[html]

Quartz Shoreline. Afternoon, around two. Optime; unless stated otherwise. pgp: 4+

DAAAAAAMMMNNN. He liked this place. The familiar sand beneath his feet, the crashing of the water against the shore. Alistair felt right at home...Except for the looming clouds and the rocks. Ali hated rocks. Especially when he stepped on them. Rocks were like the demons of the beach. It really was a drag, because if the rocks weren't there, it would be perfect. Alistair took a cautious step towards the water, prepared for the worst. And of course, the worst came. Ali clenched his teeth together as the freezing water lapped at his toes. Erg. Not nice. After a few minutes with his feet in the water, his limbs became numb and the water didn't feel as cold anymore. But now he couldn't feel his feet. Alistair gave a rather unamused face, before stumbling out of the water with his unfeeling feet.

"Shut up, Dolaidh." Alistair barked, glaring at his horse. Dolaidh had a rebellious glint in her eyes as she seemed to be laughing from his drunkard-like walk. "Well, why don't you go in?" Alistair pushed her hindquarters, quickly earning a nip from the horse. Alistair gave a slight yelp, jumping away from the ornery beast. He grumbled, rubbing his now throbbing arm. "Damn horse. Why did I take you in the first place?' Alistair wished to smack her hindquarter, but he was rather frightened of the repercussions. Damn horse...

Alistair was dressed for a beach-like environment; he wore a pair of shorts (That had once been jeans) that ended just above his knees. He wore a loose v-neck, ending in a point just around the middle of his sternum. Faded in color, the shirt was once a bright green. Now, it was a faint emerald, more white than anything else. With his usually piercings and his rainbow hair up in his usual mohawk, Alistair looked no different from how he often looked. Well, besides the shirt. Shirts were rather troublesome, if he did say so himself. They were always a pain to wear and a pain to take off in those special situations. A sigh erupted from his mouth as he turned from his horse, gazing out towards the ocean. The ever familiar ocean. Despite how much love he had for it, he could never trust the mischievous waters. One minute, it could make him feel like a god. The next, he could be dead in it's watery grasps. Alistair set his hands on his hips, already making plans of settling in this area. It was the only beach-like area he had found so far, so until he found a better one...This would be his home.
<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis b {font-weight:bold; color:#0c2330;}
.aCAIllis p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aCAIllis .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-position: center bottom, center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

Zeitgeist knew exactly what it was to distrust the water. He had come across those very waters himself and had spotted the danger that lay hidden within their depths. He had no idea what it was that he had seen exactly but it had been a large creature that had come up from the depths and had gulped down the passenger that had fallen overboard. So not only were there dangerous creatures living out in the open water there were also the storms that seemed to be the absolute worst when out there with no land in sight. Zeitgeist's trip over had been full of treachery and hazards.

The male watched the banter between the two already located along the shoreline with an amused smile. "Stay close." He whispered the words to the boy that walked with him, the bird being carried on the boy's shoulder. "Don't go out too far into the water." He cautioned, allowing the boy to play and enjoy himself just so long as Zeitgeist would be able to get to him quickly should something happen.

"So beautiful and yet so dangerous." Zeitgeist spoke the words to the clothed male that was staring out at the ocean as he moved closer. Zeitgeist made his way on down to the water's edge. He removed his vest along the way to place it down carefully upon the dry sand before he waded into the water. Zeitgeist bent down to reach a hand into the water and pulled up a handful of wet sand and begin to scrub himself with the rough and gritty sand.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait D8 pgp: 4+

At the appearance of the stranger, Alistair blinked with surprise. Hm. Good job, horse. Ali glared at Dolaidh, wondering why she didn't warn him about a possible enemy. She simply gave him an overly innocent look, as if she did nothing wrong. Alistair gave a soft sigh, watching the other man with curiosity and little hostility. He was slender, and not of wolf or coyote blood. Possible dog, telling by his coat. A rather handsome dog, at that. A small smile cam onto his leathery lips, crossing his arms as the dog spoke. "The sea is definitely both. She can never decide. Should she let you sail smoothly or kill you?" Alistair chuckled, turning his gaze from the slender man to the sea. Alistair had met both sides of the watery mistress. The side that he loved, that made him feel a god. And the side that he feared, the one that wished for him to die a horrible death surrounded by all the things he feared.

Alistair watched as he stripped his vest, giving a slight grin. Alistair soon approached the water, letting the numbness take over once more. He went in as deep as his pants would let him; Alistair preferred his shorts dry. The water was up to his knees, lapping against the very bottom of his denim shorts. "I'm Alistair, Alistair Gibson. Nice to meet ya." Alistair uncurled his crossed arms, bending down to wash the concoction of honey from his hair. It took a few scoops of the icy sea water, but his multicolored hair was soon flat against his head. "You have a good opinion of the sea. I've made the ocean my second home, so I would definitely know." Alistair ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it a bit to be rid of the moisture. When his colorful hair was down from it's usual upright position, it was short and curled around his face and the base of his ears. He looked almost normal, if you got past the colorful splatters and rainbow-puke hair.

"Who are you?" Alistair approached slightly closer, enough to touch. He had to admit, he found this man strange. He wasn't hostile, but he wasn't exactly friendly. He was mysterious in a captivating way. Ali was definitely interested, so why not flirt a bit? "And what is such a handsome man doing some place like this?" Alistair's voice was soft as his bihued eyes narrowed. The surfer's tail wagged slightly, just above the grips of the water. Hopefully this man wouldn't mind playing a bit with him.

<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: It is totally fine hun, the library was closed over Memorial Day anyways.

"Ah, I believe she wished the latter upon me on the trip over. Clearly I survived but others were not quite as lucky. Storms have always had a dark beauty to them but surrounded by nothing but water on all sides they are something else. Not to mention the odd creatures that the water hides in her depths." The trip to this side of the world had been the longest he had found himself at sea but it hadn't been his first trip on a boat in the slightest. Oh no, he had taken such sorts of trips before but had never experienced before what he had on the way to the other side of the world.

Zeitgeist used the sand in order to scrub his body clean. He certainly would have preferred a warm bath but there simply wasn't one about to end up being found. The dog was used to making due though. It was what his whole life had been comprised of. Even as he made to clean himself he simply couldn't help but to watch what the other male was doing. "I thank you. I've had a few experiences with her but nothing as long and daunting as making the trip to this side of the world. I hadn't seen her so violent until then." While he would never say that things had always been smooth sailing for him he could say with certainty that he had never before had as many troubles as he had upon his last trip in the ocean.

"I am called Zeitgeist." He paused to motion back on shore to where Guillotine was to be found staring at the horse, trying to puzzle out what the large beast was. "There is Guillotine and with him is Ptolemy." Z introduced his companions just so that it wouldn't seem so rude to leave them out. After all they had been traveling everywhere with him since each had come to be in his company. But could they do but travel when there wasn't a certain place to return to each and every night. No, they simply ended up resting wherever they found themselves at the end of the day.

The dog chuckled softly at the other's compliment. "Handsome? It has been quite awhile since I've heard that. Generally from the intoxicated lips of one of the femininely persuasion." Actually he couldn't exactly remember a time that he had received such a compliment from someone that was sober. But he had grown accustomed to it. Even if he hadn't been complimented often he had never lacked in finding partners to share a bed with for the night.

"Well currently I am cleaning up and wouldn't mind some help with my back." As he spoke Zeitgeist reached up to pull his long hair over his shoulder in order to expose his back. "Though if you meant what I am doing so far away from where I hail from then it is simply the adventure and excitement of a place unknown to me but through stories that brought me to cross the ocean. I apologize that I have no more interesting reasoning than that. Certainly nothing to compare with what your story might be. After all someone with such a colorful appearance as yourself must have some wild tale to explain how he found himself here." Oh no, Zeitgeist certainly didn't mind at all. He hadn't the pleasure of steady intimate company since he had left England. Why should he mind it now when he had been going through a bit of a drought?

like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

pgp: 4+

"The sea loves giving surprises. However, she doesn't like receiving them." His statement could be considered confusing, but it certainly meant sense to him. The ocean, that bastard of a lady, loved to change her personality every second. She didn't like when she was eluded and tricked by those smart enough to do so. And it just so happened that Ali was one of them. He had avoid her watery grasp many times, frustrating the perilous waters with his quick thinking. A chuckle came from his mouth, eyes narrowing as he stared fondly at the place that he so loved. It was funny, really. Alistair loved the ocean with all his heart, while the ocean would never return his love, instead returning bitter hatred.

"Zeitgeist...Intriguing name." The name was unfamiliar on his tongue, almost difficult for him to pronounce. Same with the other two names, glancing at a bird and...A child? Alistair said nothing, merely giving a few confused blinks before offering a friendly smile to the child. "This is Dolaidh. Be careful, she will try to eat your hat." He warned, glancing at his irritable horse as she gave a whiny. She acted casual, but Ali had seen her eyeing the strange headgear.

"If I was even slightly intoxicated, Dolaidh would be beating me up. She tends to do that." Alistair gave a mock hurt look, glancing at his horse with his arms crossed. Dola gave a look of irritation, her oval eyes narrowing as she snorted and walked off, her head high as she pranced. Alistair rolled his eyes at his haughty steed, but turned his bihued gaze towards the male once more.

"No problem, bro." A grin came onto his black lips, approaching the male. Alistair first grabbed a handful of sand, before further approaching the male. Alistair slowly put his hands onto his back, feeling the surprisingly soft fur. Ali grinned again, before finally beginning to scrub about. Ali remembered his adolescent days on the beach. Sometimes his dad did this for his mom, or either one of them did it for him. It was familiar and almost comforting as he ran his fingers through his fur. "We certainly are alike. Although, I didn't travel as far as you, it seems. I didn't have to cross an ocean." A soft chuckle arose from his chest as he continued to scrub his back. "I certainly some wild stories, but most of them are from my stupidity." Alistair laughed once more, and Dolaidh seemed to laugh with him. Of course she would agree with that.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

"She most certainly provided a great number of them on the way over." And such was the reason that the trip had taken as long as it had. There had been one mishap after another, some of which having led to emergency dockings. He hadn't the easiest of times on the trip over but he could in no way say that it hadn't proven exciting. That was certainly a trip that he would remember for year to come. After all his previous, shorter, trips had been uneventful which therefore made them not worth remembering in any sort of detail but that they had just simply taken place.

Zeitgeist chuckled and nodded his head. "I like to think so. I find it difficult to imagine that there could be another running around with my name." Which had been a good reason for choosing it. He wasn't likely to ever be confused for another. Who else could be talked about if one said they wished to speak with Zeitgeist? He was the only Zeitgeist that he had ever encountered before.

The dog laughed off the warning and shook his head. "I doubt that she will find it to her liking. It really wouldn't taste all of that delicious. Most certainly there has to be something tastier about for her to desire instead." Just what that was Zeitgeist wouldn't be able to answer right away. The male really wasn't all that used to trying to find something that would fit his taste in the wild. The markets had really spoiled him which was why he was stuck having to scavenge now as he had never bothered to see about learning how to manage finding things for himself.

"Certainly she can't be that bad or else you would never keep in her company." At least Zeitgeist saw no reason for anyone to remain within bad company. It certainly couldn't only be the dog that would walk away from bad company rather than forcing himself to deal with those that he found to be unsavory. Actually he had done just so not too long ago in an area that was near enough by where he was now.

Zeitgeist closed his eyes and leaned slightly back into the other male's touch. "You are free to touch as low as you desire." The quiet words were meant to ensure the other male that he was open to whatever the other desired to do. After all the request for help had only been made to get Alistair's hands upon his body.

"I had taken a couple of shorter trips before ever traveling so far but those were quite uneventful. Though I wouldn't mind hearing the stories that you have to tell should you wish to share." After all he hadn't traveled too far away from shore during those times. He had only been rounding masses of land and not seeking to go somewhere entirely new.

like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I apologize for the wait, I was on vacation D8 pgp: 4+

"Then she will go after your fur. Or my hair. She finds it to her liking." Alistair laughed, glaring at the horse who was still eyeing the male's hat. Alistair gave a soft bark at the horse, a warning, of sorts. However, she didn't listen, and continued to stare at the head item. He gave a sigh, keeping an eye on the creature. However, it was hard to pull his gaze away from his companion. He was an attractive dog, that was for sure. It was a mere pleasure to even touch the soft fur of his back. His fingers curled through his fur, touched the skin beneath his coat. Ali's touches were tender, softly and gently touching his fur as he cleaned the male.

As the invitation came to his ears and the male leaned into his touch, Alistair let a smirk melt over his lips. His hands moved lower, to his lower back. They danced over his fur, teasing that they were going lower while actually staying in the same place. Alistair daringly placed his chin upon the other male's shoulder, his cheek brushing against his neck. His hands continued to move, remaining on his lower back, to be a tease. His hands moved to his sides, brushing against the sides of his stomach before moving back to his lower back. Ali's lips brushed the side of his neck, eyes slightly narrowed as he observed the male from where his head was currently placed.

"Hmm...Well, let's see." Ali ponders the story in his mind, closing his eyes for a moment. "When I was young, I was captured by a group of cannibals." He chuckled at the thought of those crazy bastards. Such silly creatures, as if they could eat him. Even if they did, he would be far to salty anyways. "They kept me in the far corner of their cave, tying me up and seasoning me with various spices. I'm not lying." He gave a soft laugh, moving his hands to lightly pinch his sides. "When they slept, and broke through the hold and escaped as quickly as I could. Silly creatures, thinking that I could break through weak ropes." He rolled his eyes, moving onto to the next story. "Soon after that, I was capture by this military-like pack. They branded me." Ali wiggled the shoulder lightly where the brand sat. "They branded me because I was a slave. They were going to kill me eventually. But I found out that a distant cousin remained in the pack, and he helped me escape in the night."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Zeitgeist chuckled softly with the male's words about the equine's tastes. "She has very peculiar tastes then, does she not?" How could the horse really enjoy to eat such things as hats and hair he will never know. But if that were the way of things then there was nothing that he could actually do but to make certain not to get close enough to the horse to be eaten. The do g really couldn't afford to lose any of the limited possessions that he had.

A shiver ran down Z's spine as the other canine slid his fingers down his back. It had been so long since he had been so openly touched. Zeitgeist closed his eyes and enjoyed the near intimacy of the touch. But it was all teasing and light. It made him wonder if he was only being toyed with or if the other was actually interested in him. Still his breath caught in his throat as the hands moved to his sides and the lips brushed against his neck.

Zeitgeist forced his mind to focus on the story he was being told rather than mentally begging the male to go more than just touch and tease. "Your life really has been an adventure. I can't say that I have been through anything near as exciting." Not unless weaving through marketplaces so that he wasn't caught counted as exciting. Somehow Z didn't really think so. His most treacherous venture had been the boat ride over to this area and that was it.

like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
</style>

[/html]