and this hearts still bleeding.
[html]
a beautiful, beautiful krysti table!

The powerful feeling of reuniting with her kind had washed over her for most of the night. Her children were coiled, sleeping peacefully, and Ahemait rested in Sphinx-style fashion with her feet curtly crossed at the ankles and her golden eyes gleaming in front of her. He would be home soon, she told herself, just as she had told them only hours before. "But how do we sleep without Father here?" Demitrii's soft, quiet, beautiful voice had asked. She would tire quickly of explaining things to them over and over again, but she had learned early on to have patience with them as Stygian had patience with her.

Her eyes followed a trail of skyline, witnessing the beauty and innocence of Earth. She pondered many things, but mostly when and how to find her family again. To introduce, to regroup. To begin again. "And with my heart still bleeding, I shall carry on.."

[/html]
[html]
I SEE THE BLOOD DRIP FROM YOUR EYES
you can't kill me i'm immortal

Thunder cracked, illuminating the sky with electric, white-blue light. The scent of rain permeated the air, washing over the coyote in cooling waves. Drowsy creature suddenly became alert, rising to his feet in an instant as lightning sparked through his fur. But it wasn't the storm that caused muscles to tense and nostrils to flare—claws caressing the earth in steady steps. Head low and crimson eyes glowing bloody-red, the creature moved toward the source, pausing near the entrance of one den.
        There was a being in the shadows, familiar golden gaze of his mother gleaming back from the darkness. Pausing where he stood, a vague smile spread across his muzzle—for once devoid of any malicious, mad intent. "Sister," he said, stepping closer, smelling other, particular scents from the depths of the den behind her. "You've returned."
[/html]
[html]
a beautiful, beautiful krysti table!

He wasted no time in finding her, and she grinned a familiar grin at him. Their mother was so clearly in her features, so vividly shining through her now grown features. Before, the innocence of youth had kept her from the brilliance of the Lykoi characteristics; tactful insanity, a cunning lust. She nodded her head at his words, but was quick to point out her child. "We've come home..." she clarified, a smile playing on her face. Her precious babes had been worth parting with Inferni, leaving her family to its own madness for a few months. "What's kept you busy as of late?" Curiously she tilted her head up to him, ears slipping forward to hear his response. "Feel free to come in Sammy, it's just me and the kids for right now. Stygian's finishing up some things before he comes home."

[/html]
[html]
mall-caps;color:#660000;">there's no one here to tuck me in, so the shotgun will instead

Even now, in the darkness he could see how much his sister had grown into the near mirror image of Kaena. A Kaena devoid of scars and possessing both of her golden eyes. She was so beautiful, and yet he felt it was all those marks and scars that made his mother even more perfect. Just as his own face had become marked and scarred and torn apart by those he met, yet his were the wounds and marks of a whore, not of a battle-ridden prince, as he should of been. His wounds he could not bear proudly with his head held high and his arrogance gleaming through his demeanor. Samael had yet to do anything worthy of their mother's pride and affection, and this weighed on him. Even Ahemait, it seemed, had created some sort of legacy in the pups hidden in the shadows behind her. Bearing more Lykoi's into the world and spreading their madness like a plague.
        Samael crept into the den at his sister's suggestion, allowing crimson eyes to briefly pierce the darkness in the direction of Ahemait's children—his nieces and nephews, it seemed. Gabriel had already sired children with that mate of his. But Samael was yet to produce, not that he was in any rush. The time would come when his own heirs would come into the world. And with their demon blood they'd be just as twisted and fucked up as could be, if their father had anything to do with it. Kaena had done a perfect job in raising this litter of children until she decided to replace them, then up and vanish with that little half-breed. And he'd see to it that he did just as well, if not better.
        "Boredom," came his reply, seating himself beside his sister and curling his tail around his haunches. "But this apparent war threatens some amusement." Red eyes sparked bloodlust, hoping for a chance to simply tear into a few more wolves without any real reason or purpose. "I've missed you," he said after a pause, something almost genuine and soft creeping into his voice, almost unnoticed unless one knew it to be there. He'd always harbored a soft spot for his closest sister.
[/html]