Picture perfect? Yeah right.
[html]
Word Count :: 227 OOC: Jiva is in optime for once :OOOO and yeah stupid rock

Things were really still confusing for the boy but he thought they were getting better. He wasn’t sure why but just spending time with the woman Palaydrin made him feel life would be worth living longer now. He had lost a friend, but gained something more, he was sure of it. He found himself holding up a book of drawings. Plants they were and they were suppose to hold medicinal properties. He was near the shore of the Aelcrest, the plants he was looking for he wasn’t sure grew here, or at this time of year.... in fact he knew little to nothing about healing plants …. and for that matter healing. He grunted in anger and as he did so his foot stubbed agianst a stone. He howled in pain and looked down. A small trickle of blood welled up where the rock had cut his foot. His anger grew and then he stormed from the vast fields that surrounded the shore and threw the book in his anger, far out to sea, where he couldn’t retrieve it, then he proceeded to throw what ever rocks he could find on the shore. He was frustrated and though he didn’t normally let his frustration get to him. the stress of his life was getting to him and he was letting it get the bette

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

Liam by Nat

Liam had been roaming the northern land he was working with other wolves and dogs to build a home here in the north. He couldn't go home to the court now. There was no home for the changing man. He was finally becoming a man. he was not a little boy anymore. At over a year old he had so much growing and learning to do.

Liam yawned as he pulled his travel bag up his shoulder more. He needed to gather some herbs things were getting greener each day but it was still hard to find certain plants. He still felt odd wearing all these clothes. He used to be a lot like his father but he needed to become his own man and leaving the court made him just that.

It had been so quite out here at least until the brown hued man hear the howl of pain. Ears perked forward and forced him to move towards where it came from. He slowed his pace as he saw a young man throwing a book and then stones. He slightly bit his tongue trying not to yell at the boy. He asked moving closer. Man what a waste of a good book. He said looking to the water.

<style>
#erisKiri2 {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisKiri2 p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisKiri2 p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri2 p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri2 p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#erisKiri2 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisKiri2 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri2 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#erisKiri2 u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri2 b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri2 b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri2 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 210 OOC:

As the man threw a stone another’s came from behind him. He turned around only to see his uncle. He remembered him as he had played a few times with him. The young man, despite his anger couldn’t help but grin. He dropped what rocks he had, his anger seemed to run away as he saw the familiar face of the young man.

“Uncle Liam!”

And he dashed for the man to give him a great big bear hug. It had been a while since he saw him. He had been one of the last of his family he saw before he left cour des miracles for good. He was bigger now, much bigger and he looked capable of himself. He was glad. The youngster before him was a bit older than Jiva himself but it was still amazing to see how much he had grown over the time they had seen each other last. they both had barely just learned to use their shifting abilities and Jiva had always preferred his lupine even after being able to shift. He would hug the man tighly if he let him if not Jiva would immediately back off but why would his own family not want affection?

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

Liam by Nat

Liam had to admit that the boy had something about him that rang out as he should know the boy. It was sad that it had to relize who the fire haired boy was. He smiled as his name was called and the other ran over to hug him. Liam opened his arms to also embrace him. He was so stunned the pair were not to far in age and though his actual brother had left he had had Jiva.

The pair were most definitely related. Liam had bi colored eyes one green the other blue, and Jiva one purple and one green. He chuckled a bit looking at him. So I can't believe you threw a book in the water. he said. that was like a huge offense had his grandmother seen him. You know if Ayita had seen you do that He laughed a little harder. You would get a lecture He relased the boy and looked at him.

So what did that book do to you that it deserved that kinda death? He asked. He was rather interested to here this and see jjva. He had not seen him in a long time. what was he up to how had he been doing? These were all questions that he had.

<style>
#erisKiri2 {
font-family:georgia, serif;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisKiri2 p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisKiri2 p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri2 p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri2 p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#erisKiri2 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisKiri2 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri2 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#erisKiri2 u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri2 b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri2 b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri2 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 250 OOC:

The man did recognize him and allowed Jiva to give him a bear hug. He wouldn’t do this in normal circumstances but it had been so long since he had seen Liam that he couldn’t help but let the excitement get to him. The man spoke of his grandmother and Jiva cringed.

“If Auntie Orin doesn’t get to me first.”

He said thinking of the book loving sister of his fathers. He looked down at his foot that now had clotted blood on his foot he sighed and shrugged. He was feeling stupid enough as it was already.

“Just.... nothing really I got really angry the words in it seem so foreign i mashed my foot trying to figure it out and I just got angry is all.

He said a little evasively looking away from his uncle, not sure how the other would react. He was upset at himself for losing his temper even more that it had been witnessed by a part of his family.

“So what brings you around here, hopefully it’s not just to repremand me about throwing a book.”

He said trying to play it off cool, hoping that Liam wasn’t too angry for Jiva’s idiocy. Books were few and those that were around were suppose to be treated with respect. Jiva probably wouldn’t be able to find a plant book like that again. He’d have to find another source of information.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]
Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000pokemon lyrics love this table

Liam smiled as he moved towards the water as he chuckled a bit. Ah yes Orin Niro's sister he had heard stories of the woman but he knew she liked her books maybe even more then his mother. he found it funny that the younger boy had decided to take flight before Liam had. Liam finally was able to find his own wings to fly.

Its kinda funny to think that both of use are adults now. Liam said as he looked at Jiva. He was starting to think the the bi eyes were something that ran in the Catori line though Jiva's mother nor Ayita herself had them. Jiva, Liam and Noah all had it. No I didn't actually I just randomly ran across you. I left the Court to go out on my own. He said smiling.

He looked Jiva over once or twice then turned to the ocean for a moment. Want me to look at your foot. I am a medic I wouldn't mind giving it a once over. He said turning back to him.

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 269 OOC:

Jiva smiled, he didn’t feel all that grown up. The biggest change was that he left his parents at an early age. Niro and Amaranth were reluctant and didn’t want him to go but he left anyway at least on good terms with both his parents. Now he was in a pack of his own without having to be in his parents footsteps and was making it on his own, or trying to. He still had trouble hunting, though the pack didn’t let him go hungry and the learning the herbs and healing and all sorts was hard work and really took it out of the man.

“Well it’s always nice to get away,

He said with a sly grin. He wondered how his parents took it. He did know them as pretty protective parents at least from what they saw of them. His eyes brightened at the comment of him being a healer. He grinned and nodded taking a seat in the sand and lifting his bloodied paw.

“How can you understand all that gibberish? That book, it was a book on medicine and plants and stuff, and I couldn’t make heads nor tails of it. Can you show me some stuff?”

Jiva asked, he was a victim but he wanted to learn and here was a perfect opportunity for him to learn. He knew some of dressing up a wound, but not enough for him to excell at it. This was the major thing any healer would need to know. So he would instantly pay attention to this.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]