I'm here, but my mind is elsewhere.
[html]

Word Count :: 492

It had been a few days since Noah had Deuce help with her wounds. They still were sore and achy but she was no longer in agonizing pain. Her movement was still limited to a limp, which left her frustrated. How was she going to seek guidance on fighting if it was taking so long for her wounds to heal? The silver female gave a long sigh. She had been trying her best to keep her mind focused on the future. The memory of her encounter with Amy was still so overbearing that she could barely talk or think about it. She was still having nightmares and hadn't been getting much sleep. When would she finally be able to do something useful instead of sit here and waiting?

Fayne was resting in the den, where she had been spending the majority of her time. Being surrounded by her pack mates made her feel safe and secure. She hadn't gone more than a few feet outside in weeks and it was starting to get to her. Being pent up in an area for so long left her mind wondering constantly, it never got a rest. So, she decided to do something about it. Fayne limped her way to her beloved meadow where the skies were clear and full of the sound of life. Here, it felt like nothing could go wrong. Pleasant aromas filled the air and birds chirped happily in the trees surrounding the meadow. This place was her paradise.

When she reached the meadow, she felt a sudden sense of peace. The atmosphere was light and care free. It was almost like a heavy wet blanket was being removed from her back. The dainty wolf lay herself down in the center of it all and rolled over. Emerald eyes stared into the sky and for the first time in weeks, a true smile creased her lips. Why hadn't she come to this place sooner?

Fayne's dark ears twitched when she heard the sound of a rabbit nearby, digging and rustling in the tall grass. This sparked playful intent within her and she rose to go after it. She was brought back to the time she found Noah hunting. With ease he took down a prey even though he only had three legs. She wondered if she could do the same thing. Fayne crouched, putting all of her weight on her good front paw. She inched toward the sound and once she was close she lowered her body. Her rump was in the air, tail wiggling behind her. Once she had her eyes locked, she pounced onto it bringing her teeth down to clamp down on the small creature. Unfortunately, she lost her balance and missed leaving the rabbit to hop away scared, but unharmed. She released several happy yelps into the sky, completely at peace here in the meadow. For a few moments, she had forgotten about what had happened weeks earlier and was left with nothing but content for this place.

<style>
.harlowe-tree-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.harlowe-tree p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.harlowe-tree b {color:#191F13; font-weight:bold;}
.harlowe-tree {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#B5C1A6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/133Ll.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:10px 0px 35px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414F31; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 335 OOC: sorry for the delay ; ;

Jiva was happy, happier than he had been in months, though the pain of Emma still resided in the pits of his stomach his pack was making him recover from the loss as well as the humility he had faced. Even though the only one he had told was Zalen. No they had just been there and were friends. Palaydrin probably more so and after the night before, he was convinced she might just be the one, and then the play with Titania earlier. He had a hangover from the night before but it didn’t bother him, not with the elated feeling he had and he had to show it.

That was why he was running. Once he had left Titania after a short break he was zipping through the territory like some crazed pup. He had so much energy he hadn’t known where it came from, but it was there and it needed to come out. He soon found himself in a meadow and was about to run right through it when movement caught his eye and he stopped. It was a rabbit and... another wolf. A pack member he was sure of it. He had seen her around the den. He stood stock still as he could tell she was hunting. He watched her as she maneuvered herself on three legs and pounced. He cringed when she lost balance and the rabbit got away. He would have given chase himself, except for his concern for the woman who had crashed, but it seemed she had recovered. Putting on his best smile the young man trotted up to the woman.

“Hello, I don’t think we’ve properly met I’m Jiva Takekuro.”

He said acting as though he had not seen her stumble, but he did look at her injury with worry and his nose touched it carefully when he was close enough and then sat on his haunches, hoping for an answer to his quiet question of “what happened?”

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: OOC: No worries. ^_^

Fayne's forest green eyes watched the rabbit disappear into the tall brush. Once it was out of sight, she sat herself down and gave along sigh. Though this place was lovely, nothing was enough to keep away her bad memories for more than a few minutes. The bright smile that was previously on her face, slowly began to fade as her wound ached once more.

The sound of paw steps coming towards here sent her into a frenzy. She turned, positioned her body in a low defensive stance, and growled in the direction the sound was coming from. She didn't even bother to test to air to see who it was. Her mind, immediately shifted to Amy. Had she come? Was she here to finished the job? Fright took hold of the smokey wolf, ears pinned to her head as she waited for her evident demise. Sudden relief washed over her as she saw a male wolf, who was not Amy padding towards her happily. Her body relaxed as he came close and though she'd never met him before, as long as it wasn't Amy who was coming towards her she would be okay. His voice was welcoming and content, she too put on her best smile and relaxed. "Uh, hi. I'm Fayne, a Delta here in New Dawn. Nice to meet you Jiva. Are you new here?" Her words sounded a tad shaky and ensure, still slightly overwhelmed by the sudden fear that struck her moments ago.

Without hesitation, Jiva came to nose her wound gently. Fayne stayed still and tensed, though his touch didn't hurt. His eyes met hers and seemed to plead for an explanation. Her face grew grim and she looked away from her new acquaintance giving him blunt answer. "I got attacked off of pack grounds, it was my fault." She really didn't want to explain any further, but she would have to talk about what happened eventually.

<style>
.harlowe-tree-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.harlowe-tree p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.harlowe-tree b {color:#191F13; font-weight:bold;}
.harlowe-tree {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#B5C1A6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/133Ll.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:10px 0px 35px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414F31; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 264 OOC: could you tell me the extent of her injuries and if there are any bandages or anything? I don't wanna work too blind ^^

She was a higher rank than him and he looked down in respect as he hadn’t known and felt stupid for it. Her question made him shake his head.

“No I am not really new I just... um I have been absent trying to prove my skills. They are not so easy I suppose.”

He said, at her answer to her fresh wounds he looked at her with a sad face. How could anyone want to attack her and what would she do to provoke such an attack, but the comment left him thinking that she did not want to talk about it. Understandably he nodded sadly.

“I am sorry this happened to you. It is no good to get hurt. My father had been hurt in a battle last year. It looked painful and I could do nothing, may I see? I’m learning to heal myself. I won’t touch or anything if you don’t want me to.”

His eyes were staring at her leg that had been off the ground when she was hunting. Perhaps she was that hungry and Jiva looked around knowing the rabbit was long gone.

“Are you hungry? I could try to scare you something up. Although it seems my hunting skills aren’t very good alone.”

He blushed. His latest kill had been with Palaydrian when she had first joined. Now he had tried after to kill a rabbit or two like this one, but had failed. She had a reason to fail. He did not.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]