[M] You + [M]e = Bad News
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

WC:: 5+ Like I said, totally open for some pp.. Setting is in Fundy National Park. Super pumped! Set for June 1st attack.

Palaydrian had woken up early in good spirits and with a clear head as she made her way out of New Dawn into the woodlands outside of her pack territory. She wanted to surprise Jiva with some berries she had seen and sampled in the nearby forest and perhaps even try cooking later on, so she carried the bag he had helped her make on the day they first met to transport the juicy morsels. Her gloved hands were taking on a reddish purple hue due to the quick work she was making with the berries, but the going was easy and soon enough, by early afternoon her little satchel was full. Satisfied with her progress, Drin decided she was finished and would make the hike back to New Dawn, but first she’d take a break to wash off her hands and maybe a little dip before heading out.

The girl set her satchel down in grass next to the berry bushes and made her way towards a nearby stream. Muscular optime legs, one lilac hued and the other gold, carried towards the water a few long powerful strides. The angel squatted down on the moist bank and dipped her hands into the cool rush of water. It felt good in the rising springtime heat, so she decided to dip her feet as well as she rubbed the purple stains out of her fur. This is paradise, she thought to herself as her wet hands played with her tied back tendrils of wavy blonde hair. The strip of leather Zeitgeist had given her was proving to be very useful as the young Soul was quite often taking her optime form as of late.

SItting on the bank and simply enjoying the moment, bicolored ocean eyes caught a sharp glint a few yards away. Curious as to what it could be, the she wolf rose from the ground and crossed the narrow stream holding her arms out for balance as she moved across slippery rocks. As she moved closer she recognized the metal objects that were glittering in the sun and focused on nothing else. “Knives,” she said in a soft whisper of wonder. The first and only one she had seen belonged to Jiva and her fascination with human things had completely grown and flourished since then. She couldn’t believe how many were just laying out in the grass here and couldn’t contain herself from slumping down to her knees to gingerly pick up the sharp objects and turn them over in her still damp hands.

Drin was laughing softly and carrying on with herself as she individually examined each blade and then lined them up next to each other in the grass. Jiva would love this! She thought, seeing that she had been pulling them out of some kind of leather holder and deciding whether or not she should put them back in. The tawny gold girl decided the unfamiliar carrier was probably best, and she started to put them back with the intention of taking her find back go New Dawn along with the berries. Her gift of food had just gotten better!

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: If I don't give enough to work with, just say so, and I will fix Smile

Aram had just arrived in a new area, a chillier place then he was used to, but it was nothing he couldn't endure. Aram had parted from the merchant that had offered him some provisions for a bit of guard duty, and given Aram the treat of not needing to hunt at least for a day or two. Not being in one spot for long had its advantages and disadvantages, and not being able to hoard as much dried meat as he would have liked, that was one of the disadvantages.

All of his gear had been left laying not terribly far from where Aram decided to fill a water skin, and then clean himself off. Even if the coyote wasn't terribly concerned about his appearance, he didn't like prey or enemies smelling him before they could see him. After completing those chores, he had planned to move a little further to the south, and get a lay for the land. What was not part of the male's plan, was to see someone nosing around his things, and that was exactly what Aram saw as he came back.

A female from the scent, and even at a distance, he was pretty sure it was a wolf. The belief that she was stealing from him, only reinforced that idea that it was a wolf, and stoked the male's anger even more. Aram did not like thieves, nor did he like wolves, and that meant thieving wolves were especially low. Not mad enough to kill, but he planned to teach the female a lesson, a hard one at that. If he had already established himself somewhere, it would have crossed his mind to capture her as a slave, but his limited experience with slaves had left him doubtful that traveling a lot was conducive to training a fresh one.

With her back turned to him, and the wind in his favor, Aram dropped into the stance of someone stalking prey, his steps careful, and his direction clear. Aram planned to wait until he was nearly upon the female, and then lunge at her, but was tensed to rush at her if she seemed to become aware of his presence before then. It was Aram's aim to tackle the stranger to the ground, and pin her to the ground however he could manage. Only after he lunged would he growl to display his anger, and snarl a warning "Go limp, thief, unless you want me to hurt you more then I'm going to.". Aram wasn't sure he would be much more lenient for proper submissive wolf behavior, but it would certainly save him more effort then he wanted to spend on subduing what he believed to be a thief.
[html]

WC:: 4+You did just fine! Smile

One blade remained in the grass when the girl sensed eyes on her. The hair along her nape started to stand on end, but she tried to remain calm as she deeply breathed in the air. How could I be so foolish? Her mind screamed as the almost not-there scent of a stranger, more specifically male, settled in her nares. Realization hit her like lightning. The knives, the leather carrier, all of the objects sprawled out in the grass weren’t completely random. She had been so caught up in the shiny tools, all natural instinct of investigating the area thoroughly had vanished, and now here she was with a stranger behind her who no doubt the things belonged to.

Deciding it best if she turned around slowly and maybe tried a simple hello, completely flew out the window when a blur of mottled red hues and browns tackled her. She had just managed to turn towards the man when a surprised gasp escaped her lips at the impact his body made against hers. The wind was completely knocked out of her when she hit the ground and this strange male was on top of her, forcing her arms to her sides with a vicious snarl. Drin immediately felt fear mingled with anger bubbling through her veins. No way in hell was she just going to lay there.

Her mind was racing, and her fear was threatening to break out in screams. Vivid memories of Arlo attacking her and getting the upper hand kept bombarding her thoughts, filling her with doubts and anxiety. This was not a position she ever wanted to be in again, but she was in her optime form, something much more vulnerable than her lupine or secui. She tried to focus on shifting, to the latter more robust, but her obvious panic kept the change at bay. Fuck! She screamed to release the building up tension surrounding her hummingbird heart.

Who are you!? Get off of me! She demanded, starting to kick frantically with her legs in an attempt to knock the male off. Beneath him, bi colored ocean eyes registered that she was looking into the face of a coyote. I wasn’t trying to steal, she tried to explain but continued to struggle nonetheless. Under quick observation, the scar beneath the attacker’s eye and the one littering the rest of what she could see on his body struck fear in her, this brute had obviously seen his fair share of fights and was most likely a seasoned warrior of some sort. What had his comment meant? She needed to get away.

It’s all a complete misunderstanding, please...just let me go. She relaxed her body and stopped moving in hopes that maybe if she followed his order, he’d release her.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Aram wasn't surprised when the female initially fought his attack, but his hands had been swift enough to pin the wolf's arms beside her, and move himself on top of the struggling canine. It angered Aram a little more that she didn't immediately accept his demand to give up, especially when she managed to land a kick against one of his legs. Getting potentially bruised by her was enough that Aram was thinking of beating the female, even if it meant releasing one of her arms. She saved him the trouble of having to potentially bloody his knuckles though, and gave Aram instead the satisfaction of having a wolf captured.

She didn't completely accept her position though, Aram wasn't very surprised of that, as she tried to talk of misunderstandings, and asking to be let go. A deep warning growl rumbled from Aram's chest before he moved his snarling muzzle down closer to the stranger's face to reply "If you know whats good for you, you'll not add lieing on top of trying to steal from me. Don't try to suggest you were doing anything other then that, and if you do exactly as I say, you might be allowed to leave.".

The coyote had not yet decided what he wanted to do with the female, aside from instill the fear, and respect that she should have of her betters, namely coyotes. If she had been in heat, he would have considered just doing his part to be introduce coyote blood into the thieve's family tree. It was even tempting to just hold onto her long enough to make that the case, it was about as good a payment as any female could ever offer, coyote or wolf alike. Keeping unbroken slaves was not something Aram had a lot of experience with though.

An amused grin that crept across Aram's face was the sign of an idea creeping into his mind, one that would at least put the fear he wanted into a sneak thief, and maybe, depending on how frightened she became, give him a chance at more. "A wolf stealing from a coyote, where I come from, you'd be dead, but luckily for you, I know how much more valuable you will be alive..." Aram spoke in a soft enough tone, before rapidly snaking his jaws downward in what could have been the beginnings of a killing blow, but the coyote stopped at wrapping his jaws firmly about the female's neck, and squeezing ever so slightly as a firm reminder who was in control.

The grip was short-lived, only a warning that ended with his muzzle withdrawing to consider her reaction, and speak [b]"My name is Aram, and I've decided what I'm going to do with you. You'll get to leave here, alive, but you'll carry my mark, and only after you've convinced me that you know your new place... Now, give me your name, and show proper respect to someone who's mark you'll be wearing in your sorry hide.
[html]

WC:: 4+

Palaydrian felt like her heart would beat right out of her chest and she became more and more painfully aware of the weight from the coyote straddling her. There was no way she’d be able to push him off even if she got her hands free, he was too strong for her and all her struggling had already expended so much precious energy. A whine kept catching in her throat with each pant of breath, but she didn’t allow it to bubble to the surface. No, she wouldn’t give her attacker the pleasure of knowing how mad with fear she was now.

Her ears lay flat against her splayed out wild hair as she turned her head slightly when the brute growled in her face. Her eyes immediately sprung open at his accusation. She was not a liar or a thief! About to open her mouth in protest, she thought it wise to stay silent for the time being, and perhaps use the stranger’s moment of thought to search for anything she could use to her advantage. Sadly, everything was out of her pinned reach, and there was still the obstacle of getting him off her. Drin was fucked and she knew it.

The grin that washed over the coyote’s mouth only strengthened the screaming fear in her veins. She had seen that sadistic look before on Arlo’s face just before he was preparing to mount her against her will. Luckily she had gotten away, but now she felt herself being consumed with this new thought. What if the stranger meant to do what Arlo had intended? The golden fae knew she needed to get away and quick, especially at his next comment. She squirmed beneath him as his muzzle traced down her neck before his jaws firmly bit down. The memory of this same thing happening to her was almost overwhelming.

Panic drove her heartbeats and made her lay still, this was a show of dominance and it would only get worse if she struggled. Drin remained docile as the fangs withdrew from the soft fur of her exposed neck. Aram. She’d remember that name until she died, but his talk of leaving his mark sent her fear overboard. The young female began kicking wildly again and wiggling her body to get away. If she could just get him off his balance and off of her, she could make a run for it, but he was like the rider on a bucking bronco. You’ll never know my name! She spat, suddenly hating everything about this stranger and everything his words promised. Help! She began screaming, maybe someone would be in the area and hear her call.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
</style>
[/html]
Aram was starting to calm a little bit, his anger at finding a thieving wolve subsiding to the pleasant feeling that she was learning her place quickly. He had even started to consider being gentle with the female, placing only a small mark of ownership on her, but those thoughts were swept away by the female's sudden resistance. She had nearly knocked him off balance enough to throw him from his dominant position, but Aram had managed to fall forward, on top of the unnamed female instead of to the side. A deep rumbling growl announced that he was no longer pleased, his reaction both swift, and brutal. Releasing one of her wrists, Aram swept to the side with a closed fist, aiming to leave the wolf with a black eye, and some pain to reconsider her resistance.

"IF you don't want to end up dead, you better start behaving like a good little wolf!" Aram snarled, before snapping his jaws back down to silence the female's calls for help with his jaws on her throat. Aram didn't think the odds were good that someone would be close enough to have heard, but he had little desire to fight someone over what he had just decided would be his. Unlike before, he didn't release his grip, only tightening it until she showed the submission he was after. "If you don't want to keep your old name, thats fine. I'll give you a new one... how about precious, that has a nice ring to it." Aram spoke in a cruel, but muffled tone, more then happy to demean the female by giving her a name that wasn't of her choosing.

"Your running out of chances precious, your going to let me tie your hands together, so I can use mine for more then holding a stubborn thief down. Or I'm going to spread those pretty legs of yours, have my fun, and then leave a dead thief for some other dirty wolf to find." Aram spoke as best he could, before backing off, even going so far as to permanently release one hand so that he could reach to the nearby bundle of equipment. It took a little rummaging, but Aram eventually produced a small length of rope, one that he usually used to secure small kills to his pack. Aram planned to present the rope, with an expecting look in his eyes, to signal that "precious" was supposed to willingly play along.
[html]

WC:: 4+

Palaydrian’s joy soared high when she realized all her kicking and struggling might actually work, but that eagle’s wings were quickly crippled and it came plummeting to a halt when Aram fell forward on top of her rather to the side, but what happened next surprised the girl and sent a deadly chill into her bones. Stars appeared in both of her eyes for a second but clear vision only came back to her left eye as the other one was clouded with blood. A gasp managed to puff out of her lips at the force of the blow and her screams quickly came to an end as her mind screamed in pain, saliva mixed with blood running down her cheek. She had never been hit before. This outraged her, but she wreaked of fear and knew she didn’t want that to happen again. Drin would have to play Aram’s deadly game if she wanted to live.

His growl and words seared her mind as she began to involuntarily tremble beneath him, his scare tactics had worked and she was no longer in control of her own body even though she tried to stay strong and defiant. This time she expected no mercy when his jaw clamped down on her neck, making it highly uncomfortable to breathe let alone think. Her one good eye and blackening eye stared blankly up at the trees above, faintly wondering if this would be the last thing she saw as her vision began to darken from lack of oxygen. Precious...the thought almost caused a meager laugh to leave her bruised lips. Panic was causing her to lose all sense of survivability now.

Aram’s intentions were made clear as he backed off, she gasped in a few choked breaths before stiffening at his last words. If she tried to flee now he would do more than just rape her, he’d probably kill her. She began laughing and immediately regretted it, but laughter turned into coughing and then into tears and begging as he roughly tied her hands behind her. I’m sorry! Puh-puhlease, j-just let me go, you’re right...I...I am a dirty thief, she stopped crying and gained a little more confidence. I swear I’ll never, never steal from you again, she said in the most persuading voice she could muster. Mercy Aram...Precious was in the wrong...I see that now, her voice was growing hoarse as her options were running out.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
</style>
[/html]
Aram's punch had connected solidly with the thief's face, bringing a satisfying submission from the thief. The coyote didn't really want to enact his threat of having one night of fun, and then killing the thief, knowing how much of a waste that would be, and so Aram was quite pleased that only the little bit of abuse had brought her around. He didn't like the laughter that came from her bruised face, but he let it pass initially since she had not put up much resistance from his not so gentle binding of the female's wrists. Putting a wolf in such a compromising position was a joy for the coyote in it's own right, but the lingering threat of making her know the company of a coyote male only widened the grin that had returned to his face.

"Good, even if your a wolf, you seem smart enough to know your beaten. Keep it that way, and I won't kill you after my fun." Aram growled, before leaning his muzzle in toward the female's. "Now, your going to show your new owner how good a wolf can kiss. While you enjoy my attention, be spreading those legs of yours, nice and welcoming like." Aram added before shifting his position somewhat to allow his command to be carried out by "precious". His knees nudged themselves between his captive's legs, and would move with hers if she responded so he could be more comfortable.

While he waited for the wolf to obey his very suggestive order, Aram forcefully pressed his muzzle to the wolf's blooded one, and started to try giving what would have been a passionate lover's kiss if the situation was not so far from that of two lovers sharing affection. If she had smelled of heat, Aram would have had no qualms about giving the wolf a gift of pups on their first meeting, but for the moment he only wanted to terrify the mutt so she would return to him when she was ready for her real punishment.
[html]

WC:: 5+

Pups learn right from wrong at an early age. The basic lesson is usually taught through the example of elders. Syliat had learned her great granddaughter that good and evil aren’t so easily divided. There is a boundary for each plane and a mixture of the two for proper balance. Palaydrian wanted to believe Aram was simply troubled. Not completely evil, but easily manipulated into thinking violence was the answer. This was why she had relented, though his rough cuffing to her face helped solidify her choice, she still thought there was some small ounce of mercy in the coyote, so she allowed the brute to viciously bind her wrists.

Gritting her fangs in a grimace in response to the rope burn, she met his eyes with her own defiant gaze, moisture from her tears now long gone. His promise of allowing her to live after he had his fun caused the same shudder of sick fear to crawl down her spine. Maybe sticking around to see if he wasn’t all that bad wasn’t a good idea anymore. Even if she survived, playing his game would scar her for life...she’d be a prisoner in her own body and mind. It was clear the coyote had a distaste for wolves, for what reason Palaydrian didn’t know and wouldn’t ask, but she felt this apparent blaspheme alone could drive Aram to harming her more.

Drin stiffened when Aram called himself her new owner and began requesting her to do things that made his weight upon her suddenly feel more disgusting if at all possible. She could not bring herself to play his twisted game any further as soon as she felt his knees attempt to spread her legs, the fae became filled with rage. A low growl erupted from her mouth when his lips smashed against hers and she attempted to bite at him while she brought her thighs tightly together in attempt to not allow him any further. Drin tried to violently shoving him away with her shoulders now that her hands were bound, snarling and snapping her jaws, until she thought better and began kicking out with her legs again as he had foolishly allowed himself to get closer to her. He’d have to muzzle her and more if he wanted to get close to her face again.

I’ll do nothing of the sort, she spat, once he was far enough away from her and she was able to awkwardly sit up. Her left eye regarded him with pure hatred now as the thought of this being her dying day became a new reality. Wrists tied tightly behind her back, a quickly swelling right side of the face, and only one good eye to aid her. She’d have to make one hell of a run to get away from the able bodied coyote, and she knew this. So she sat there ready to roll, kick out, bite, or do whatever she needed in order to stay alive.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Was given permission to PP~ Tell me if you want anything changed of course Big Grin

IC:
Aram had figured that a good hit or two, hands tied behind her back, and she would recognize her situation for what it was. Instead of obeying him, and earning her new master's gentle touch, the wolf had tried to bite him. Only the growl before her snapping had allowed Aram to pull away to avoid more then a glancing blow at his nose, painful, but less then she could have done if she had not warned him. Just as quickly as she had snapped, he felt the efforts to part the female's legs meet resistance, causing him to lose a little bit of his balance. That stumbling was worsened by the sudden thrashing from the female, and all of it combined was enough to get Aram some potential bruises from kicks, and for the wolf to temporarily escape his pin to sit up.

The coyote had not been happy from the moment he found a wolf trying to steal his prized weapons, and Aram was even less happy to have his new possession resist him physically. "Learn your place!" Aram snarled before throwing himself back at the female, his left forearm pressing down against the wolf's throat to restrain her. Aram was not satisfied with just renewing his pin however, and used his right hand to throw a closed fist punch at the female's gut, hoping to remove some of the spark she had found. Aram didn't want to be carrying a stubborn wolf everywhere with him, but had started to like the idea of having a marked wolf that was afraid enough to come back to him.

"Now, were going to try this again..." the coyote snarled, his right hand reaching toward the bandolier, and drawing one of the knives. If his idle threats had not scared the female, Aram assumed that having a knife used on her would wisen the wolf up rather quick. "You're going to start behaving like the property you are, unless you want me to use this knife on you like a thief I don't plan to get some use out of... Whats it going to be precious? Life with a collar, or find out how much red can spill from you." Aram spoke with a firm voice, drawing his knife across a random point lightly enough to only drew a little bit of blood, a glancing blow that probably wouldn't be noticeable once it healed.

It was Aram's intent to slowly let up on his pin with the left arm, but keep his knife pressed against the female's body as he slowly made his way downward. Making a special effort to palm at one of the breasts, and try forcing her legs apart if he was able to maneuver himself far enough down. He had decided where his mark of ownership would go, right where any male that tried to lay with her, would know that she was no free wolf, and the knife would lay to rest on the supposed thief's right inner thigh if she didn't struggle further.
[html]

WC:: 6+ OOC:: All good to me. Smile

The golden woman seethed in her sitting up position, much like a cat that had gotten wet. Her right eye had completely sealed shut now and she glared back at Aram with her blood flecked left. Every nerve ending in her body was alive with adrenaline as an odd satisfied smile began playing on her bruised lips. She knew in the struggle to get her body righted and to throw the coyote off of her, she had a landed a few good kicks into his mottled body. Not like it had done much, but anger him further as she was about to find out, but that little victory had given her hope of actually making an escape. And hope, for any type of prisoner, was a dangerous thing to its captive.

”Learn your place!” His attack completely took the fae by surprise and with a groan of dismay she was suddenly falling backward on the ground again as his arm clotheslined her in the neck knocking her head against the thankfully soft ground. She choked out a strangled gurgling sound as the force of his pounce slightly crushed her windpipe. The metallic tang of blood would be tasted in her throat shortly after. Once again darkness began to fill her eye as her oxygen was temporarily cut off and what happened next made her right eye roll backward. Aram’s closed fist collided brutally against her ribcage sending what little air she had out of her mouth and causing more blood riddled sputum to come up on her tongue.

She managed to cry out in pain, or what sounded more like a feral scream than anything as Aram shifted his weight on her and his words began filling her ears. The punch hadn’t knocked her out, but it had silenced her successfully and managed to extinguish the last ounce of hope she had left. She gasped in breaths as the coyote reached away from her, unaware of the weapons he was withdrawing as she focused on measured breaths within her surely broken rib cage. Drin had never experienced this much pain in such little time, but she fought to open her eye to stare up at the menacing face as the mention of spilling her blood registered in her swimming brain.

The woman began to tremble beneath Aram when a flash of silver caught in her eye and she realized he meant to use the knives she had been admiring earlier on her. An uncomfortable whine slipped past her lips as the blade just barely drew a fiery line of red across her shoulder. Now she knew how sharp they were and how little pressure it took to pierce skin. Her heart began pounding in her chest as the blade moved to her neck and she could feel the sharp pinch of a nick beginning as Aram removed his forearm from her throat. His actions made it clear, move even an inch, and his blade would plunge itself into this vital spot.

Drin remained as still as her quivering body could manage, pupil now a pinpoint of fear in her left eye as the coyote descended down her body. She didn’t even register his disgusting gropage of her breast as she relented to his pushing of her legs apart with another pitiful whine. He had her where he wanted her now and there was nothing she could do for fear of the blade pressed against her skin. Pl...please....don’t do this, she begged with a raspy voice, she’d try at least once more to have him not ruin her by stealing her maidenhood. He could do anything to her, but not that...she wouldn’t be able to handle that.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
</style>
[/html]
Aram took pleasure from asserting his dominance on the wolf, but also got a little bit of a rise from inflicting a bit of pain on what he saw as a thief as well. She had tried to steal from him, and he didn't see anything wrong with leaving her with a black eye, maybe a few broken ribs. She would heal from most of what he planned for her, and just be left with what he hoped was proper respect for the male that planned to fill her with his pups. A confident grin was at first his only reply to the female's begging, his knife moving down to rest against the female's inner thigh, while the hand that had groped at her breast was content to slide down to tease at the treasure between the parted legs. "Don't fight me precious, keep being obedient, and still." was his stern reply, while his his free hand started to firmly inspect the female, Aram wondering if "precious" had not yet known the company of a male.

It did not take long for Aram to realize with satisfaction that she was indeed virginal, something he wanted to save for himself till she was in heat, his belief being that taking a virgin while in season was more likely to give strong offspring. "Lucky me, my property is especially valuable... a shame you aren't in season, or I'd show you how much you'll enjoy being ridden by a coyote." Aram cruelly announced his future intentions, but also hinted that he didn't intend to couple with his slave until she was in heat. With his inspection complete, Aram's focus shifted to his knife, to placing his mark of ownership. "Don't move squirm, or my mark will end up more jagged then it needs to be..." was the only warning that he gave before the carving began, his other hand placing a very firm grip to try holding the female steady.

Aram was no artist, and the mark was unlikely to come out as more then a crude approximation of the "M" with a bar across the middle of the letter. Throughout the ordeal, he would ignore any cries of pain, and only once finished, unceremoniously wiped the blade against the female's fur before setting it aside. "Now, everyone will know you're mine. I'm almost ready to let you go for now, but you get to make a choice precious. I'd rather save the best for when you are in season, and willingly come to your master to be filled with his pups, but you were a rather disobedient mutt at first... So you get to choose between finding me between your legs, or in your muzzle. If you decide to remain intact, I hope you realize that using those pretty teeth of yours is the quickest way to find yourself gutted by my knife.".

Making the female choose her own poison was just as thrilling for Aram as he expected either option to ultimately be on it's own. Simply assuming throughout that she would play along like he expected.
[html]

WC:: 6+ OOC::

Aram’s cheshire cat grinned swimmed in front of Palaydrian’s vision. She hadn’t realized that her one good eye had filled with tears, but she blinked them away quickly as the knife was withdrawn from her neck and the coyote began inching down her body. There was nothing she could do! Fear held her as a prisoner within her own body. He made it perfectly clear that one false move would only take the smallest amount of pressure for his blade to spill red. She kept swallowing the trickling blood in her throat caused by a semi crushed windpipe as her left eye searched the sky above for answers. Drin felt as if her shoulders would dislocate from having her hands uncomfortably tied behind her back, but the only thing she could thank the brute for, was that he was no longer laying on top of her to add his unwanted weight.

Between swallowing blood and trying to breathe, her breaths now came in small labored pants, quickened by panic when she felt the chill of his blade against her thigh, but a sickening tremble rippled through her body when his hand moved from her breast to the untouched area between her legs. No...she whimpered, closing her eye now as she prepared herself for his unwanted trespass. Her body stiffened at his touch and she cried openly when his fingers penetrated her, causing a dull ache in the pit of her stomach as his digits probed around. Palay felt beyond dirty and violated, his words filling her ears as if they were on a delay. She hadn’t realized that her mouth had been stuck in a silent scream the entire time his fingers had been within her until they withdrew. Her heart leapt with hope, he wasn’t going to ruin her...not now at least, but enough damage had already been done.

She hated Aram and wanted nothing more than to kill him, but she was struggling to not become completely hysterical as her mind registered with dread that he still wasn’t finished with her. Sobbing now, the Siamese coated fae tried begging once more. Please...let...me..a scream tore through her body and interrupted her pleading when the coyote’s grip tightened on her and she felt his blade piercing the soft flesh on her thigh. Stop! I’m begging you! She tried thrashing about, but he was much too strong for her and her earlier struggles had left her exhausted. Her cries of outrage and pain tore through the surroundings even after he wiped the blade clean on her spared thigh. She had entered hysteria.

Her tortured sounds died down when her voice was completely lost and she realized the monster was talking to her. So now he would give her options. But both options felt like death sentences for her dignity and the sanity she struggled to maintain. Her throat felt raw, but that didn’t stop the journey of rising bile in her esophagus in response to Aram’s disgusting promise. Drin swallowed the vomit in agony. No way in hell would she come searching for him once she was in heat, she had no intentions of being beneath this animal again. He may have had victims who were scared into doing his bidding once they were set free, but Drin had a crusaders heart...and her fury at this injustice would far outweigh the present feelings of fear.

The only option she had was obvious. The idea of more than his fingers invading her made her skin crawl and made her legs tightly clamp together despite the searing flesh between them. She wouldn’t give him the pleasure of speaking what her choice was as she couldn’t muster a voice anyway, but it was clear she intended to stay a virgin.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
</style>
[/html]