Midnight Show
[html]

-521-

He had very much wanted to speak with the Rosea at the meeting, but he hadn’t dared. It hadn’t been the best of moments, just a couple of days earlier he had been accepted, and though he had dared to utter his mind out to the others, a private conversation with the alpha on a matter that he had no insight on, had just seemed wrong. So he had waited, he had used his time exploring, meeting up with other pack members, meeting up with wolves who knew the history of this place and the history behind the war between the wolves and the coyotes. But time had passed, and now, the scent of the Rosea had started to fade in Dahlia. There wasn’t time to sit around anymore, it wouldn’t be long now before someone in the pack went on and did something stupid. He cursed himself for not speaking up at the meeting, for not running after her, for not offering his services there and then. Information collecting was not compared to the fact that the wolves in his pack needed some serious combat training. Nearly all of them were shifters, but it didn’t seem like none of them had weapons or even knowledge of the objects. How could the be at war, how could they go to war when they weren’t prepared? He hoped he wasn’t too late. He searched the whole of Dahlia for her, it was now night, and he had still not seen her. Where had she gone to? For hours now he had followed a frail trace, followed it and ended up on soiled ground. The stink of blood had seeped into the ground. The traces of the fight had been washed away by the rain, and the last drop of blood had been licked up by the grass. But the stench was still there, the actions of the fight had still been lingering in the air. From the Dampwoods, the trail had led him down south again. He was starting to get tired. But he couldn’t stop now, he had heard the whispers in the pack, he knew they had started getting agitated, no Rosea, only a Lilium that called for blood, they wanted to do something, he could see it in their eyes.

To his luck, the scent of the Rosea had started to get stronger, but so had the scent of other wolves too. He didn’t want to intrude, but he had to speak with Cercelee, she had to come back. The midnight-blue male stood there at the boarder of Twilight Vale for a couple of minutes, he sniffed the ground, he went in circles around himself not really knowing what to do. He took a deep breath and looked up at the dark sky, he let his instincts take over and a deep howl could be heard leaving his throat and pushing itself out of his mouth. Another one followed. They were long and calling. If Cercelee was anywhere to be found, it had to be here. Hopefully she wasn’t too hurt, hopefully she would hear his calling. If not, someone else would sure have, and maybe they knew.

With light steps he crossed the boarder, the old warrior wasn’t afraid of confrontation, he had speed and agility on his side, not to mention experience. If his alpha was too hurt to move, he would find her, all she needed do was answering his call.

[/html]
[html]

Where Kristina shows her love to us

Where Cercelee doesn't give a shit

The first call had woken her up, but she was tired and didn’t recognize the caller’s voice or know what the message meant. Dazed with sleep she slowly and absent mindedly looked about the dark room, blinking away the images of dreams that she had been emerged in only moments before. It was still dark, probably the middle of the night, but light filtered in through the window of her room in the manor, aside from the urgent call from outside the manor everything was still. Peaceful. The call came again, and this time, awake, she could understand who it was and what it was. Desaevio, the male Mew had brought to live in their pack, and he was calling for her. Suddenly her heart began to pound, why was he here? If it had been Slay, or Haku, or even Mew, she could understand. However she had only met Desaevio once, and did that mean something was wrong?

Cercelee got up and out of the bed, which was still awkward to sleep in as she never was shifted and the bed felt far too big, and limped over to the window. Quickly she answered his call with one of her own, her musical voice ringing like chimes in the still air. She would come to him as quickly as possible was the message, as she did not want to wake the others with him calling out to her until she arrived, nor did she want to invite anyone into the manor in the middle of the night without Naniko’s blessing. Turning she moved as quickly as she could on three legs, her fourth one was better but the trek she had taken to Halifax had taken a bit too much out of her and she wanted to rest it again. Down the stairs and out the door, Cer half hobbled and half hopped her way to where Desaevio had called from.

Lucky the trek had not taken long, and she came up to the big male breathless. “Is anything wrong? Has something happened?” The concern was evident in her voice, she hadn’t the energy nor had she been awake enough, to hide it. She however had not considered that Haku had not told the rest of the pack where their Rosea was. She didn’t think how she would appear to the male, her battered leg curled under her and kept close to her body, her neck missing fur still, the scars and stitches still very evident. At least the more superficial wounds had healed, the marks on her chest and face were getting covered with her fur and in a few more weeks they would disappear beneath her coat, for now they didn’t look nearly as bad as they had before.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling >.< -577-

Her answer broke the awkward anticipation that hang on the air for every call he had made. He calmed down and waited for her. A silent wind was hushing through the trees, making the leafs of the m sing in that mellow way only trees can at night. The stars were shining brightly, and had it not been for the pain and aking he felt for not seaking out the Rosea earlier, the night would have been the most beautyful one he had seen in years. Agoning thoughts kept on repeting themselves in his mind; he should have stopped the others. But would it have mattered? He should have spent more time on pack land, not just be there when he wanted rabbits. All the things he could have done better, thoughts of how much more he should have involved himself in the war, rushed through his head. But the main question still remained and lingered inside of him like a torn flower laying on the ground slowy drying up in the sun until it once again would be swalloed by the dirt it once had grown in.

The white shadow of what looked like roadkill approached him from the woods. Roadkill was perhaps not the right description of her, but compared to what she had looked like the last time he had seen her, his observation was not quite that off. Limping towards him, wounded and scarred. Her beautiful white pelt was all ragged and missing, but still, she wore the look well. For him, there was nothing more proud and majestetic than a wounded leader, as long as the wounds weren’t leathal that is. A leader wasn’t supposed to be a painted picture, protected and worshiped. The first on the battlefield and the last to leave it was the leader, it helped the others feel safe, knowing that the ones in charge also stuck out their neck for them. Though he didn’t know why she was wounded, he recognized the bitingmarks of another canine, so it was clearly a fight. Why hadn’t she come to Dahlia to get her wounds treated?

The midnight-blue male gave her a little bow of recognition, as were the customs of his old pack, before speaking. I’ve been wanting to talk to you for quite some while, he ignored asking her about her injuries, she looked like she would heal up, he had other worries he wanted to subject. but that’s not why I’m here now. he paused, thinking of how he was supposed to tell her what was on his mind without sounding like a concerned parent. You’ve been missing for quite a while, and with reason I see, but meanwhile, without me knowing the details, the others have grown agitated with the war and their leader missing, I’m afraid they’re going to on and do something stupid. Stupid or not, what he didn’t know was that as he stood there at the boarder talking to Cer, his other pack members were on their way to Inferni. I’ve heard their whispers of of taking action, and of course, action must be taken, but I feel that they aren’t ready yet, I feel that they need training. The pack doesn’t exactly consist of warriors…. Had he been too upfront? He felt like he had said too much. But he was right to be worried, the lives of his comorades were at stake.

[/html]
[html]

Desaevio’s words fell on her like an avalanche. Not that they were unexpected, when she had heard his call she had assumed his business with her had something to do with the war. Although he lacked any serious news Cercelee could once again feel the pressure that had been blissfully absent the past few weeks. When she had stayed in Dahlia de Mai, she had to think about the war because even if she forgot for one moment, words of it were on someone’s lips. The tension in the air there had been thick, it was almost as if she could smell the lust for blood seeping from some of the members there. All that had been gone in Twilight Vale. Of course she thought about the war, wondered how the pack was faring, worried for them, but she only had to think of it when she wanted to. It was not constant, and she was not responsible. Desaevio brought that all back to her with his words.

For a moment she wanted to snap at him. Why was he bringing this here, to her? Haku was back home, he was in charge, and he was probably glad of the fact that Cer was out of the way for now. The war was his war, Cercelee was just a bystander. Yet she was calm and collected, nodding as more words tumbled from the male’s lips. Finally he finished and she paused to consider her words. Whatever they were, she doubted Desaevio would find much satisfaction in them, and she was sorry that she would be disappointing him before the visit was over. “They have another leader besides me, and he’s the one that is handling everything with the war. I’m no more a warrior than the rest of them, Desaevio, so I fear I can’t be much service to them in that respect. I bid them be careful and take their time at the meeting, I however can not force them to abide by that. You yourself say that action needs to be taken? Well, if it were up to me, I would rather try to end this mess with words. However, I feel neither side would be content with that, not yet anyway. So what do you want from me?” What did the male before her want? What had he been expecting to find when he came here?

[/html]