Touch the light
[html]

Word Count » 472 :: OOC: Eclipse is near the boarders of Saul's pack, in Optime, possibly middle afternoon if ok with you?

“Why are you still following me? Shoo!”

The cinnamon woman waved her arms at the beautiful chestnut that had been following her for a week. The darn horse may have saved her life, but that didn’t mean she could follow her like a lost puppy. The woman wasn’t sure why the mare was following her, though she did think her a beauty. Eclipse had a close call with a cliff when the horse had grabbed her arm and pulled her away. She had been in deep thought, and if the horse had not been there she would not be here right now. But it was all she could do to get rid of her. Every time she tried to get close to the horse she would shy away but soon would be right on the woman’s tail as she moved. She stopped again, this time setting her bag down. She was so close to her destination but so far. She missed home, and wanted things back the way they had been, she wanted to be innocent and naive. She wished many things that would not be granted, most of all though she wished she hadn’t decided to go seaching for answers about her family. She did not like what she heard. She found out many things about both sides of her family. Things that made her wonder if she were truly sane.

The woman sighed and the horse nickered. Eclipse smiled at the chestnut mare with a flaxen mane. She must have been trained by someone, but they had long since lost her or let her go. This made her wonder how Buttercup was doing. She was probably with the rest of the horses in Ichika, living well and healthy. Perhaps if this horse would let her touch her, then maybe she would take her in and have buttercup become a pack horse. The thought of taking in the brightly colored chestnut with a beautful flaxe mane made Eclipse have butterflies in her stomach. The horse was pretty big, but she knew how to ride properly. It was getting the horse to stop shying away.

“Well? If you want to be with me, let me touch you if not stop following!”

The girl yelled, thinking hse was the only one in this field of grass. The horse snorted and as if she understood what Eclipse had said, she moved forward. Eclipse could hear the cracking of the horses knees and hooves as she moved slowly towards the girl and Eclipse held out her hand. The horse nosed her hand and then started lipping it to see if there was some kind of treat. ‘She must have definitely belonged to someone, but who?’ Eclipse thought curiously as she started petting the horses nose.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]
[html]
24.05.12 . 2pm . outskirts of borders . lupus then optime

Last nights meeting with Lilin had been a bit of an eye opener for the young male. Leadership was a hard mantle to bear but he was more than ever grateful that he could rely on Lilin as her co-leader. Of course, there was so much more to them than just leading a pack and he'd been painfully oblivious to the thoughts that were bugging his belle. On the other hand, she'd spent the majority of her time with Colibri and Miskunn and therefore away from him, which would explain why he hadn't picked up on it earlier. Her worries had been addressed and Saul was pleased to tell her that he had never felt the way he did about Lilin with anyone else. He told her, in detail, what had happened the night after Siku had broken his heart, Imari's drunken seduction. He'd even told her the most embarrassing part- he didn't even remember it. With the tension cleared, they'd enjoyed one another's company for a while before returning to Jordheim, grinning like the lovesick pups that they were.

This morning, Lilin had informed him that she was leaving for the day and he'd given her a soft kiss on the nose before she went off. She'd promised that she'd be back by nightfall this time, more than likely to discourage him from coming after her. He couldn't leave the pack at the moment anyway, as small as they were. It took a lot of effort to keep their lands and this included patrolling the borders. The mindless thump of each of his paws on the ground was a soothing rhythm to his run although green eyes worked furiously to spot any anomalies and his nose worked overtime to pick up on any foreign scents or weaknesses in their scent marking. The borders were a job that Saul was well acquainted with and he enjoyed this duty. It was usually on these duties that interesting things happened to him and he enjoyed the feeling of protecting the pack that it gave him.

Of course, the scent that twisted towards him, carried on the smallest errant of wind imaginable, stopped him in his tracks. He'd lost connection with Eclipse when he'd left Ichika, despite the letter he'd sent to her. Neela had been able to send a letter in return, but Eirias had returned from that expedition empty legged. It had been a disappointment, but perhaps Eclipse hadn't been there to receive it. The scent was faint and he could tell little about it but he could follow it. After a few moments, the faintest impression of a voice reached his ears and he quickened his pace, hoping he was going in the right direction as the scent had been washed away with another gust of wind. His tail began wagging before he burst from the treeline and into a grassy meadow.

The sight of his cousin almost daughter caused a huge grin to break out on his face. He slowed, green eyes taking in the scene. A chestnut mare nosed Eclipse's hand, clearly interested in whatever she had there. He stopped, not wanting to scare off the horse. Green eyes were curious and cautious at the same time- while Saul saw Eclipse as a daughter figure, he was sure she didn't see him as a father figure. Their relationship had always been a little uncertain, but he was glad to see her. "You're looking good Eclipse." He stated simply before exerting will over his bones and muscles, straightening and lengthening until at last he stood upright and able to walk forward at a calmer pace.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
606+

[/html]
[html]
OOC: to make it look longer i will use big table/ +189

The movement had come from behind her so she couldn’t have saw him coming, but the sound of his voice made her heart race to her throat and then his scent hit her. Saul, the man who had taken her father’s place in many ways was the first to see her. She turned around to see her cousin and she grinned, though the sudden movement made the mare rear and trot away a few feet. Eclipse moved away from the dangerous hooves and sighed. Then turned back to her cousin who was now in his two legged form.

Wow Saul, it is so good to see you. What are you doing this far north? I thought you had gone south.

She ran up to her cousin and wrapped her arms around his shoulders to give him a hug. The horse was forgotten for now, she would probably just follow Eclipse again after she started off to Ichika.

How have you been? You look good too. Wow, you’re the first familiar face I’ve seen in a while!

The girl said exasperatedly.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9dbea; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #e1f8aa; }
.free-05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-05 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zP0yH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7cd57a; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#7cd57a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-05 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-05 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-05 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
lol <33

Having had her back to him when he'd burst through the trees, she turned around once he'd made enough noise. Of course, he couldn't have anticipated the horse being there and he winced softly as the mare reared and pulled away. Absently, he made a connection between the mare and Maia- they were both chestnut coated with a rich flaxen mane. It reminded him of his mare and that soon, she would be giving birth. It was a difficult time for any female regardless of gender and he would like to be there for the birth. Green eyes were approving as Eclipse moved away from the animal although she appeared neither scared or shocked. Cinnamon backed ears flashed forward as she spoke, her voice a little high and perhaps a little surprised. Her words reminded him of how much had happened since his departure from Ichika and he winced softly.

He didn't respond immediately, mostly because she took the change to race forward and throw her arms around his shoulder. Automatically he moved to wrap both arms around her waist, a squeeze given and pressure applied to lift her slightly off the ground. He'd accepted a while ago that the two of them seemed to nearly constantly be moving in separate directions and he knew he would cherish these little moments for what they were. He might not see Eclipse for another couple of months and he was overjoyed to see her well and happy. Her voice came again and this was an easier question to answer. Smiling and resting the side of his head against hers for just a moment, he replaced her onto the floor and leant back, unwilling to let her go but wishing to look at her.

"I have been... very well. My life is finally falling into place. It take it you've been travelling? He asked, a hint of amusement in his voice. Of course, it couldn't distract from the larger news that she'd asked before and he tried to throw everything together hastily. He supposed she didn't know that he'd even made it to Hilsburn, let alone all the way to creating Vinátta. Well, I found Lilin down in Hilsburn and joined her there until Barrett left Nova Scotia and we moved on. We set up camp in the Moonstone Lakes and were joined by Niernan and Bran. our cousins, as well as Ezra. A couple of weeks ago, I found a place up here... to settle down. Lilin and I created Vinátta just a few days ago." He tried to keep the accounts brief, although clearly a lot had happened since he'd found Lilin in Halifax. He remained quiet for a moment, allowing Eclipse to process these words and respond as she wished.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
460+

[/html]
[html]
WC: 326 OOC: Hehe

It seemed that Saul was quite happy to have her back as he picked her up in his hug, and she squealed like a little girl, laughing until she was put down again. He spoke of how things were and what had happened in the time she was gone, her eyes sparkled with amusement at tellign her about Lilin

“Oh I have met her, I hope she is well too.”

Her smile faded slightly when he mentioned more stormbringer cousins. The thought of what she had been told came rushing back. How they were crazy, that they were made of murderers and psychos. Some news of them had been nice, but most were not so and her experience with them, like her mother had helped her to believe the bad. She said nothing and only looked trouble for an instant.

“Oh congratulations, a new pack. My own cousin a big part of it, how about that. I cannot wait to get to Ichika. This journey has tired me so. How did you think about the pack? What brought on such an idea? and you say it’s near here?”

She was curious and apprehensive about the pack, she looked over at the chestnut, who stood a good few feet away with her head raised and her ears perked and tail high. She was waiting for something to happen, but also seemed interested in not just Eclipse bu Saul himself. She looked over at the man, and shrugged.

“She saved me from … um some dangerous stuff and now she won’t stop following me but she won’t let me pet her either.”

She said quietly because from her experience the mare knew high speech enough to understand what was being said. She didn’t want to give the horse any suggestions that she was trying to figure her out or capture her with the man’s help.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
lol <33

Cinnamon backed ears received the girly squeal from the female and he allowed a gentle chuckle to escape. He hadn't realised how much he'd missed her until this point and his mind threw him images of their time together back in Dahlia, when she had been just a lonely little pup and then their time in Ichika, in Cerne Rise when she'd been growing and adapting to her parents abandonment and living with him instead. While they hadn't necessarily spoken every day, they'd been in each others company for a long time. Green eyes connected with blue and he caught the slight sparkle there when he'd mentioned Lilin. He was pleased his cousin slash daughter approved, even if he had no idea if she would approve of their relationship. "We're all doing well, now that we've found somewhere safe to settle down in." He offered, thinking of Temeraire and Elias who now had a stable home to grow up in.

He didn't notice her smile fade when he mentioned more of their relatives and concentrated on the enthusiasm in her voice. The last time he'd properly spoken to Eclipse, they'd both been a bit reserved, unsure of what the other felt about them disappearing. Of course, that conversation had brought about their promise to each other- they came to the understanding that no matter if they wandered away from one another, they'd always find their way back. And they had once more. He smiled softly as she enthused over the fact that he led a pack now. "Its certainly a great feeling, leading my own pack. We're small at the moment, but I hope we'll grow." He offered, tail flickering behind him in joy.

It faltered and wavered however at her next words. Seemingly in the same sentence she'd lifted his spirits and plummeted them. Ichika was no longer- she had no home to return to. The happiness on his face was short lived for the moment as he took one step back, green eyes sympathetic. "I'm really sorry Eclipse... But X'yrin disbanded Ichika a little while ago. It is no longer there. I returned a few weeks ago and found Kiara still in the mountains with her young pups. She gave me the news..." He offered, his tone and expression extremely apologetic. He been a little devastated when Kiara had told him, he couldn't imagine what Eclipse's response would be.

"Vinátta was influenced by another of our cousins, Miskunn, who has an extensive knowledge of Norse ways of living and they matched a few beliefs that Lilin and I shared." He offered briefly, knowing it was rude to continue on with their conversation when he'd just dropped a bombshell. Eclipse had commented about her horse and Saul turned to look at her. She was very familiar to him and he couldn't quite figure out why. Vaguely, he remembered the AniWayan who had visited Dahlia. With a soft gasp, he studied the mare once more before a name presented itself. "Grace... Your name is Grace." He said, the intonation more question than statement. Perhaps the horse would recognise him- he remembered now that he had first learnt to ride on this mare, whom had previously belonged to Liliana.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
538+

[/html]
[html]
WC: 255 OOC: Hey look a post! Tongue

She couldn’t be any happier for Saul. He had really made a home for himself and her tail wagged in happiness, but that didn’t last too long as he gave her the sad news of Ichika’s disbandment, she looked down not sure how to take it, her ears folded in and her tail stopped wagging.

“Where will I go now...”

She asked softly more to herself than her cousin. Then he spoke a name. She looked up and then at the horse who he spoke to. The mare tossed her head and pawed the ground as if agreeing. She turned to Saul.

“Do you know her? Do you know where I can find her owner? She seems puppy sick for someone, and I think she’s going to have a baby. She should be with her master I think”

She said, amazed that the area was such a small world. How could she have a horse that Saul knew? and come to think of it, where was buttercup now the pack disbanded? She wished she took the horse with her, but that was all in hindsight now. Her biggest worry was finding a pack. She knew deep down Saul would open a place for her in his, but she was not sure of her family members that lived there. The things she heard of what the stormbringers brought upon the world would make her surely decline. No she would need a place she would feel totally safe.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]
lol <33

Her tail was wagging happily behind her just before he gave her the news and he hated to be the bearer of such tradegy. He supposed Kiara had felt like this when she'd told him she was out here on her own, with her pups. It had angered him, thinking about X'yrin and how she'd left Kiara out in the mountains on her own with two young pups. Eclipse's voice was small and perhaps a little frightened as she asked where she was going to go. Green eyes looked at her, slightly amused. She'd just stumbled on her cousins pack and was asking where she was going to go. With a soft shake of his head, he glanced back towards the borders before pointedly looking at Eclipse.

Vinátta is always open to you Eclipse. He said simply, before his thoughts turned to the females that he'd grown close to back in Ichika. Jace left before Ichika disbanded... I found out recently they settled in Cercatori d'Arte, to the south. I spoke to Neela recently and she has joined Casa di Cavalieri. I dont know where the rest of them are. He replied, perhaps giving his cousin other options. He had a feeling she would decline his offer of a home with them, but he supposed it was her choice now. She would be two in December- it was difficult to think of Eclipse as a woman now and not the little pup he'd rescued from a tree back in Dahlia. Nostalgia was like a kick in the teeth and he remained silent for a moment, his stomach in turmoil.

He was distracted when the name he'd spoken caused the chestnut mare to lift her head, snorting and bouncing her head in a nodding motion. He allowed a soft smile to tug his lips as her identity was confirmed. Eclipse rolled off a slew of questions and he glanced back at her as she proclaimed the mare to be pregnant. Critical green eyes glanced over at the mare, noticing the bulging belly. She looks to be, and from the size of her, I'd say she was just about ready to drop. He offered, wishing he could go over and feel the horses belly, but refraining on principle. As for her owner, the female who came to Dahlia was called Liliana... and I think she said she was from AniWaya. She may not be there though... if her horse is wandering loose, perhaps she is no longer in Nova Scotia. You could try down there though. He suggested, glancing back towards his cousin with a half smile.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
435+

[/html]
[html]
WC: 328 OOC:

At his offer she couldn’t help but let the fear of being close to strange wolves who were supposedly her family. She could vouch that Saul was pretty normal but she didn’t know any of the others. She had met one and only for a short time. She shook her head.

“Thank you so much for the offer Saul, but I think I’ll try my luck, but if I can’t find anywhere else to go I’ll come back. I don’t know how comfortable I’ll feel here.... being so close to Ichika’s old lands”

She said. The last part was a lie but she didn’t want to taint his thoughts on their family like she had been. And what if he learned about her fathers side? The one of murderers and so on? He would not think so highly of her and if she were to truely turn into a monster like her grandfather... well she didn’t want Saul to ever see such a thing. At the answer of her cousin about the horse her head dropped, she had hoped the horse was there for her and not because she was missing her master or something. Eclipse sighed, but listened as he spoke of the woman being from AniWaya.

“Well, I have no choice but to at least try to find the woman and give her horse back. I just hope that she doesn’t give birth too soon. I still have a ways to travel, a foal would certainly take from traveling time.”

She said looking over at the horse he had called Grace, and at her bulging belly. It would certainly be a big burden, but then would the horse even want to come with her if she had her baby? She didn’t want to think about that. Even after a few days of her following Eclipse, no matter what she said, she loved the company of the horse.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]
mind if we finish up shortly? <333

He didn't quite understand the expression on Eclipse's face when he invited her to join them in Vinátta. In Saul's mind, there was no safer place. Bran and Niernan might joke and prank each other often, but he knew there to be a protective nature in both of them that made them exceptionally good at guarding their borders. Ezra was a warrior through and through- he had no qualms about confronting others. While Colibri was the most timid of their bunch, Saul knew Lilin and Miskunn to be fiercely protective of their homes. Her answer came however and Saul allowed a spear of sadness to shoot through him before he forced himself to accept her decision. She gave a good enough reason he supposed- it was hard living so close to where the shell of their old home had been.

"I respect your decision Eclipse. We'll always be here if you need us, and I'll send Eirias every now and then with a letter. Perhaps you could reply this time?" He asked, a teasing lilt to his voice that took away the seriousness of the request. His tail still wagged softly, although the drop of his cousins head wasn't missed. He knew that it was difficult to do the right thing, but he knew the horses owner and it was possible she was still around. Of course, it was possible that she'd left the area and that was why Grace was wandering around ownerless. Eclipse sounded a little dejected as she spoke once more, declaring that she would have to find the horses owner. He nodded softly, but he felt bad for his half daughter. At her question on the horses foal, Saul gave her another once over.

"She certainly is looking ready to drop. You're going to have to take it real easy when travelling and hope that you don't get caught short. You could leave her here if you were worried, but I suppose it would be difficult to come back and get her and then find her owner. You're better to take her on and see if you get get to AniWaya before she foals." He advised, still looking towards the mare. He glanced back down towards Eclipse, a proud smile on his lips. "You're doing the right thing... and you never know, you might get to keep her." He encouraged, knowing it was difficult either way.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
401+

[/html]
[html]
WC: 328 OOC: Yes that's perfectly fine with me Smile

“I promise to send back a reply to your letters this time. Cross my heart.”

She said making the motion of putting an x over her heart. She felt bad for lying to Saul, but she didn’t want to taint his feelings towards her or the rest of his family, no she would keep this a secret and figure things out on her own. She was now going to live for herself and not for her family, even though she would certainly share her love with them. Right now she wanted to find out who she wanted to be and where she wanted life to take her. Little did she know that life was hardly planned out.

“I suppose I should hurry then, but … do you suppose it’s ok if we cross through your lands? I would certainly like to see them and it might be quicker than going around.”

The young girl asked with a plea in her eyes. She hoped he would give her the special privilege, it would help her move faster, and she did want to see the sights his land had to offer before going south. She smiled at his comment about keeping Grace.

“I sure wish I can but if she belongs to someone, I want to make sure she finds her companion before I think about something like that. Thanks so much Saul. You’ve been far more than a cousin and friend. I do appreciate everything you’ve done for me.”

She said sincerely. She felt bad that she may have offended him by turning down his offer, but she wanted to earn her way into a pack, though she didn’t even know how to do that really as she had either been a pup or Saul had brought her to Ichika, no she was going to learn more just in case. The experience would be good for her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]
permission to pp her answer given <3

Saul offered his sort-of daughter a grin when she promised to send letters back this time. The motion of an 'x' across her heart punctuated her words and he snorted softly. The proof would be in the writing he supposed- whether Eir would actually return with a letter for him. He nodded softly however, pleased that she at least agreed to give this whole communication thing a shot. "Good" He murmured, seeing no reason to expand on the small hope that her words ensued in him. They'd promised each other, back in Ichika, that they would always find a way back to each other. Regular contact could only help this- he wanted to know if she found Liliana and returned Grace before the foal was born, he wanted to know where she ended up and what she was doing. He did, of course, need to allow her to experience these things first and was resigned to waiting.

Her next question threw him off guard for a moment- she didn't seem to have any interest in Vinátta. But it would help her out and he was keen to show off the sights they had to offer. Of course, he would not be accompanying her- he recognised her plight to freedom and he knew that he couldn't baby her anymore. So he nodded softly, a small smile colouring his lips. "You're more than welcome to go through. If anyone stops you, just let them know that I gave you permission." He said, thinking about Bran and Niernan's protective behaviour as of late. It wouldn't do to have his cousin and sort of daughter accosted halfway through Vinátta by those two. He snorted at the though, before her words brought him back to the conversation.

Her words were warming and Saul ducked his head softly, a lump in his throat. When he looked back up, green eyes showed an overwhelming pride in the woman. "You have always been a daughter to me Eclipse. I hope you find what you're looking for. I will always be here for you" He stated, emotion colouring his voice. Stress was given on the 'always'- she had to know that he would be here for her whenever she needed him. Her voice was quiet, but cinnamon backed ears twitched, catching the sounds of her admission. "You are more of a father to me than Conor ever was.", to which Saul gave a small, bittersweet smile. With a soft, shuddering breath, Saul moved back towards the borders, showing the Soulstorm which way to head before giving his goodbyes and hugging her tightly once more before she set off on her own adventures.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
426+

[/html]