from aly with love
wow you are awesome, It moves! that is so cute :3
OMFG Kali ish Tharr?? How nice!! Big Grin
For my friend Owl, whom recently joined!
[html]

ooc here

Word Count → 000

This is how you indent a paragraph.

"This is bolding your talking text" and how your slanted text looks!

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Astrid Walter

<style>
.coeusaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n2fkA.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#a97345; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; color:#ffd7b2; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.coeusaly-1 b {color:#f4eb8c; }
.coeusaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.coeusaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.coeusaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.coeusaly-1 .wordcount {color:#ffd7b2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffd7b2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]
Code:
[dohtml]<div class="coeusaly-1">
<div class="name"></div>
<p class="ooc"><i>ooc here</i></p>
<p class="wordcount">Word Count → 000</p>

<p>This is how you indent a paragraph.</p>
<p><b>"This is bolding your talking text"</b> <i>and how your slanted text looks!</i></p>

</div>
<p class="template-credit">Code by <a href="?viewtopic.php?t=17301">the Mentors</a>; photo courtesy to <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/astridwalter/">Astrid Walter</a></p>
<style>
.coeusaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n2fkA.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#a97345; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; color:#ffd7b2; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.coeusaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.coeusaly-1 .wordcount {color:#ffd7b2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffd7b2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>[/dohtml]
Oh wow! Thank you. :3 I'll certainly use it, the tables have been so interesting to me. Let me just test it out now...

[html]

Witchcraft!

Word Count → 9,999,999

Let's see here, so many codes and what not. I'll make sure not to mess anything up as I have yet figured out how to edit posts that have already been posted. I'll make this sentence seem important by making it bold.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Astrid Walter

<style>

</style>[/html]
Dudedudedude!
Sammi <3
That is the perfect way to portray mah girl. IN ALY STYLE. Hellz yeah!
This is great, awesome and thanks!
for some reason, forgot to post this yesterday after finishing it?? oh well, better late than never! Big Grin for the melster, her little zeke. tell me if you need anything changed!
[Image: hPz9o.png]
I am soo happy to also share some Aly awesomness
<--------------look at this!! I luv your work ^^
Coeus. Idk what he looked like, I tried referencing from his avatar as best as I could. ; ; Also, testing stuff, yay!
[Image: XZIVf.png]
Aly artz---
I NEED YO SKILLZ BRO.
Love the muzzles + eyes, really awesome!
@Savvy: Thank joo. <3

For Jules! I was messing around, and the crayon button on SAI kinda reminded me of Mordy's paint drawing of her. ; ; D'aaw.
[Image: 8TuZC.png]
dude these are all so freaking cute. I wish i was cool enough to get one Tongue
QUOTE (Panda Behr @ Jun 7 2012, 08:58 PM)
dude these are all so freaking cute. I wish i was cool enough to get one Tongue [/quote]
I know right?!
@J and Shann: ;u; i'll maaaaybe make you guys something. but not tonight. [/hands goes ka-poot for the night]

Yay for more experiments! for Medusa with some /dramatic shading/.
[Image: MkC9V.png]
AH GAHD
AH GAHD
GAHD
ASDGFDSFFDS THIS IS SO SAUCE

dramatic shading is dramatic, oooh~

/will keep forever
QUOTE (Sparrow @ Jun 7 2012, 09:37 PM)
@J and Shann: ;u; i'll maaaaybe make you guys something. but not tonight. [/hands goes ka-poot for the night]
[/quote]
[Image: like_pirate.png]

Big GrinDDDDDDD
:I clearly i have to sell my soul for one of these.

- walks down into hell to make a deal with the devil -

PEACE OUT FIRST BORN CHILD.

xD
omg its a burr! [/lupus form because tried dreads, wanted to cry]
[Image: AUUrR.png]
[Image: Thumbs-up.jpg]
QUOTE (Sparrow @ Jun 9 2012, 05:25 PM)
omg its a burr! [/lupus form because tried dreads, wanted to cry]
[Image: AUUrR.png] [/quote]
[Image: like_pirate.png]

She's missing all of her piercings but she's soooo cute! Thanks sooo much luffily <33333333333333333333333333333333
I'm trying at a more "fluid" sort of style, since i feel like all my drawings are just... solid. ; ; also, yay for messing around with the marker tool, it kinda looks like Alaine's style, d'oh ; ; funny story with this one; it was originally just a doodle for a character i have been thinking about, but i decided for it to be Noah cause i thought it was too cute to go to waste in my folders. <3
[Image: JP169.png]