from aly with love
Noah is sooooo cute!!! <333
i love it!!!
Awwdorable Noah!
All of these are super cute. You know when you look at something adorable and have that retarded smile? Yeah, that's me. XD
Aly, you're really improving man Big Grin!!! *cuddles*
QUOTE (Sparrow @ Jun 7 2012, 07:47 PM)
@Savvy: Thank joo. <3

For Jules! I was messing around, and the crayon button on SAI kinda reminded me of Mordy's paint drawing of her. ; ; D'aaw.
[Image: 8TuZC.png] [/quote]
OMG I JUST SAW THIS, it kinda reminds me of his picture too.. Thank you sooo much! ITS SO CUTE!
oh mah gods

these are amazing epic cuteness, especially the Juliet one Big Grin *biased*
Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, Aly promised Jace that'd she would draw her. Now a year has passed, and it has finally be fulfilled! (You think I'm kidding? ;m; I seriously promised her to draw her character one time, and I never did. [/full of shame])

[Image: Z95Tz.png]
That is so cute!!
Omnomnom. I just want to nom her. She's adorable! >.<
OH MY LORD

I only JUST saw this :O That is amazing!
IT'S TOO CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT!!!
QUOTE (Denver Mathis @ Jun 24 2012, 01:51 PM)
IT'S TOO CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT!!! [/quote]
i second this <3 xDD
Meeeeh. I lost the list to the piercings. ;m; so I hope I did it right this time. I re-did Panda in a different style cause I keep feeling bad for the other one I made.
[Image: AvL2y.png]
awh i didn't mean to make you feel bad! DD: You did awesome on her both times dude <33333

(wouldn't the list be in your PMs somewhere?)
I have a lot of PMs, and I did a sweep last week... I need to stop doing that, I guess, because this is like, the second or third time I did this. |:
These are quite adorbz XD
For Shaw! Big Grin
[Image: Ty4Fr.png]
Wow Aly I love this style. you've really improved your art.
is my cute lil eclipse THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!