Ain't no thang!
[html]
OOC: So cute. Big Grin / +000

The cheerful wolf couldn't help smile when Tharin joined in on the fun of the splashes. She couldn't contain the energy that stayed with her even in the cool stream. Happy snarls were sent Tharin's way as they both snapped at the water. Whenever she'd catch a glimpse of him she'd be reminded of the awkwardness from before. If only she'd been smart enough to realize it before that mess happened. Then they'd be playing in the stream like puppies having the time of their life. He made it a little better by coming to nuzzle her. She smiled over at him happy to have him around but wishing her heat would be gone so they could enjoy themselves without fear for letting it get out of hand. She whined excitedly giving him a slight head butt. Once again their gaze met and she looked away, too shy to keep eye contact with him. She'd gone and embarrassed herself and now she couldn't take it back.

For a few moments she pawed at the water and took a few laps. The cool water was refreshing to drink too. Her ears back trying to avoid looking over at Tharin. Maybe she should just tell him to go and spare them both from this anxiety. She turned to look at him but he was rearing in the water. Eyes widened as a huge splash was sent towards her hitting her side and washing over the tap of her leaving her fur completely soaked. She looked a lot smaller with her fur pressed to her body. She laughed completely forgetting about her awkward thought and reared to send her own splash at Tharin. While he was distracted by the incoming wave she jumped through the water towards him making even more splashes which she snapped at along the way. She nipped at his scruff tugging at him a small snarl forming on her maw headbutting him whenever she got the chance. All the while happy whines and laughter spilled from her mouth. She couldn't resist playing with him, it was too much fun. The water helped their thoughts stay clear so they could enjoy each other company.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]
[html]

out of character stuffs

Fayne looked like she was about to talk when the wave hit her. The only warning she got was the sight of his body up in the air, a giant grin on his face. Her turquoise eyes shot wide as he moved, unable to avoid it. The water washed over, his own body soaked by the backlash as he hit it hard. Shaking himself he looked over, laughing at her appearance. Her small frame looked insignificant with the fur flattened to her body, looking more like a small pup that had gotten lost than an adult.

He twisted back as she sent her own wave towards him. Alas, she did a double attack, launching her body towards him at the same time. He fell into a tussle with her, pushing and growling playfully at her snaps, occasionally sending a surge of water up towards her before he'd dart over, pushing back at the tiny fury that he was playing with, tail wagging high and clear from the water. His large head ducked down and he met her headbutt, pushing back as they knocked together.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +000

The soaking wet wolf sunk low when Tharin laughed at her bringing her body to hide under the surface so he wouldn't see it. She was pretty pathetic and tiny with her normally plush coat pushed down against her body but that was uncalled for. "Hey!" Blue-green orbs narrowed in a death glare at him, then her body reared to splash him again just to shut him up.

When she made her move, he countered with his own nips and playful snarls. Growls and whines echoed from her throat as they played. She did her best to block his nips with her own jaws whenever he came at her. Paws came up out of the water to push him back but he was strong. He made a sly move using the water to distract her before jumping over her as if she was nothing more than a pup. The push came out of nowhere and the slender fae was knocked into the water, her entire body sinking into the shallow stream. She came up meeting his headbutt with one of her own. They locked heads as if both of them were horned creatures fighting for dominance. Growls continually poured from her jaws as her tail swayed behind her flinging water in every direction. She'd completely forgotten about the heat and the awkward moments that it had brought.

In a quick movement, she broke away from Tharin and wading down the stream jumping in and out of the water as she moved trying to get away from him. When she was far enough she turned around and lowered her body looking into his amber eyes. Lips curled back in a challenging snarl as she waited for him to make his move.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]
[html]

out of character stuffs

Fayne tumbled through the water at his push, easily falling as the larger wolf forced his way forwards, weight helping him move with ease through the soft current tugging at his body. As soon as she was standing they were at it again, Tharin's movements touched with gentleness, knowing that he could hurt her if he actually went full out on her. She was too small to withstand him if he decided to hit her full on.

The fight was pointless, with enough strength behind him to keep Fayne from winning, but not moving forwards to claim that he had won either, the battle continuing on. Fayne slipped past him, his body stiffening for a moment as he caught a whiff of her delicious scent. Being in the water helped, but that didn't mean he wasn't still aware of it. Fayne got a good head start on him as he drew himself together before plunging after her, growling playfully, grabbing her scruff and struggling not to become dominant.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Fayne
In my field of paper flowers, and candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000

Her challenge was accepted! Tharin growled and jumped after her through the water growling the whole way there. She let her own snarls mix into a vicious melody as he came at her. The small wet female reared upon impact pushing at the larger male with slender legs and paws. His jaws came in to grab at her scruff and her own jaws jutted forward to do the same thing. They two locked in battle, water flinging every direction as the two wolves collided with each other. Fayne shook her head, growling and tugging trying to hold her ground. Her tail tail shook furiously behind her exhilarated by their play battle. As she stood on hind legs shaking the water free from her coat, the heat scent began to return and with it the feeling that she needed and wanted Tharin. His body was pressed against her, teeth tugging at her scruff. It was hard to push the thoughts away with him so close.

Pulling away the best she could, she dipped herself back down into the water with a drawn out whine. Her ears flicked back, embarrassed by what had happened prior to their water battles once again. She shook away the the warmth of blush on her face with a battle roar to Tharin, trying her best to not let the heat take control of her. Maybe it was just best he leave until the heat was gone and then they could play untainted by the desires the heat brought. Fayne held herself under the water's surface, head above simply looking at him with a smile on her face. It was fun while it lasted. She lapped up the refreshing water from the stream as she sat, what would they do now? "That was fun." She chuckled. "You win. You're too big and strong for me to take you on."

Image courtesy of gettyimages

<style>
.faynecroll { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ILf3E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.faynecroll b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.faynecroll p {text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.faynecroll p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.faynecroll .name { font-size:40px; font-family: 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#c53b31 2px 2px 1px; }
.faynecroll .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.faynecrollTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#c53b31; width:310px; }
.faynecrollInput {padding:10px; width:305px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.faynecroll-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

amazing table

Paws pushed futilely against his chest, the wolf's large frame helping him stand steady. His tail flicked back and forth, enjoying the game. Both of them were locked together, looking like they were hugging rather than battling with each other. Tharin laughed, nuzzling in and breathing in her scent, slowly growing more serious in his actions, pushing into her, wanting her. They were so close! He could see how it would happen, how it would feel.

They broke apart at the same time, Tharin panting as he fought to regain control of himself. Settled down he sat in the water, letting the dampness wash away the rest of it. Hearing Fayne whine Tharin chuffed out, his eyes sympathetic to the plight they faced. Laughing at the roar Tharin snarled back before moving to the bank and rolling, trying to dry. Yes, it was. You'll get better though. You're going to train, right?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Fayne
Thank you. Nat is a boss.

Their movements were in sync with eachother, both of them breaking away before being captured by the tantalizing scent. She kept herself under the surface to preven the awkward air from forming. It wasn't so bad anymore though. Their play battle had relieved her embarrassment. Good thing Tharin was a close friend, or it may not have played out the same. His laugh soothed her further, another chuckle escaping her maw. She was thankful for him and would have hated herself if today had gotten out of hand and ruined them. The adoration for him was evident in her bright eyes. Tharin left the stream, but she stayed where she was. If they got close like that again she didn't know if she'd be able to hold herself back and she knew Tharin's resistance was wavering as well. The water wolf shifted so she was facing him, dipping her head into the stream to cool off again. She nodded excitedly, of course she was going to train. "Yes! I need to get started as soon as I can. I haven't been giving this wound much time to heal though. I've been running a lot trying to drain the energy the scent gives me."

She didn't think she'd have a problem with that today. The mental and physical battles she's raged with herself and Tharin today were enough to exhaust her. She'd also completely forgot about the wound which was still sore and healing. "Didn't you say you know some stuff about fighting?" Maybe they could get started as soon as the heat retreated. It would be impossible for them to get any work done when it was here. It would also help her with her border situation. Still, it took her several minutes to make that last step across the border and into open land constantly on guard for Amy.

<style>
.faynecroll { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ILf3E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.faynecroll .name { font-size:40px; font-family: 'Berkshire Swash', cursive; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#c53b31 2px 2px 1px; }
.faynecrollTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#c53b31; width:310px; }
.faynecrollInput {padding:10px; width:305px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.faynecroll-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin's tail wagged, listening to her enthusiasm. That's good. I do some of that myself, lapping the borders in the morning. It helped keep him strong and quick, perfect for dealing with opponents. It helped with his hunting as well, something that Tharin was enjoying. He'd been a good hunter before, but the added speed was really picking him up, kills coming down with a newfound ease to it.

He nodded his head, remembering the promise that he'd made. Yes, I do know some things. Perhaps after this ends we could train together. That would be better than the awkwardness of trying to train her when he was struggling to think beyond his wish to mount her, and how wrong that was.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Fayne
OOC Junk

Fayne had always enjoyed running. It was one thing she was good at. Her lean figure and small frame added to her speed and she was agile. If only she could use the speed for something other than simply running, like hunting. Maybe once she got some tips about fighting she would be able to hunt a little bit better. She still wanted to hold Tharin up on the offer to go hunt together one time. It would definitely help her become a little better seeing someone so skilled in action. Ember bordered ears flicked back at the thought. She really needed to start training so she wasn't so useless. What use was she to her family right now?

Fayne raised out of the water a little and she nodded her head fiercely at the idea of starting after this heat was gone. "Yes. I'm sure it will go away soon and we can get started." She turned her head away from him for a moment before looking back. It was kind of silly that she was sitting in the water talking to Tharin while he was on the shore. But it was the only way that they could speak without being distracted by the scent. Fayne waded closer to the shore before chuckling as a shiver ran through her body, it was getting a bit cold with the enveloping her thin body. "Um. It's getting cold in here and If I come out the scent will come back...maybe we should part ways for today. I'll come to you as soon as it leaves so we can get started." She had her head lowered in an awkward fashion. She didn't want him to leave. If she had it her way they would play in the meadow until neither on of them could stand. But, that was just a fantasy brought on by the scent.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character stuffs

A shiver ran through Fayne's body. Realizing she was cold Tharin stepped forwards, ready to lend his warmth to her. He didn't want her to be too chilly. Hearing her speak Tharin stopped his movement. Right. There was a reason for this. Tharin felt guilty for what he had done now, standing out on the banks while the smaller wolf shivered. He should have thought this through, let her return to the bank while he remained there.

Of course. He wanted to say bye properly, nuzzling her, but she was cold. The sooner he left the better. Wistfully he glanced back at her before breaking into a run, leaving the meadow behind. It was a shame that she was in heat. Good for pups, bad for him. Hopefully she would find a loving mate soon to care for her so he wouldn't have to worry about it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]