if hello ends with goodbye...
[html]

Mido, near the borders <3

Word Count → 407

Sam had to clear things. Take away that note of confusion from her whole sense of being. Rain wasn't there very often. Their last embrace had been long ago, and everything had been so confusing.  Had the man stopped loving her? Had he grown bored with all her attempts to win him over? All she knew was: she had to get away for a while. Quinn had stayed back, content with exploring about the pack. And that was alright in the dainty female's eyes. All she seemed to need was herself at the moment. What had she possibly done wrong?

She had woken early that morning, slipped out of the room as Rain slept. He didn't need to know where she was going, and Sanmi didn't even know if he cared now. Blue eyes were clouded, confused and bewildered with all the choices that had been made. His choices. Never did she truly want to leave Anathema. It had been home, and stay did the girl want. A horse seemed ready for her near the stables, it was Rain's. Pulling herself steadily to the saddle, the lean girl kicked its flank and rode away in the growing daylight. The kids were grown, could do what they liked. And she--Basically was alone. There was friends in Anathema, strongly dwelling inside the cave system. Home. Truly her place, back there...Casa, it was so different. So strange and new. Nothing like the caves, nothing like the warm, amber-lit rooms she liked to find herself in. Rain was the family man. What choices did she truly hold? Other than saying and promising that his next litter was to be his? Gem-like aqua eyes kept wetting as she blinked, making her way north towards Home. What Sam missed most was the pack. Faces of those she knew, Mido. Naniko. Others she missed, others that were not forgotten.

After a while of quiet, undisturbed treading with the massive horse, she reached the borders. A sense of melancholy reached the slender wolf, bright eyes filling. Small pink-padded hands curled into fists, hating that she wasn't holding any claim to this land as a home, rather as a place to visit. She slipped down from the horse's flank, rushing to the scented borders. Immediately, a long call sounded from her muzzle. Calling anyone--Just anyone to hear her. Sam quietly brushed a long, black strand of red-streaked hair from her cloudy eyes. "Hello?"

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC::390 Points:: 3 OOC:: Oh ma gawd XD

Mido made certain to grab his knives and rope before leaving his den. It was early morning, the sun not high in the sky yet; about the time he felt most productive. During these hours the multicolored male was normally left to his own agenda, nobody ever bothered him, so he always needed something to do. He spent some time crafting a few small sized traps that he would set in the ground. Keeping the lid propped open with a stick, the mutt carefully laid down some light twigs and leaves over, perfectly camouflaging it. He was uncertain as to why he felt the urge to hunt small prey; but he successfully rigged three or four of them about Anathema’s lands. Unwilling to hide and play the waiting game, he would return tomorrow to see if he caught anything.

Walking back toward the Howling Caverns the male was stopped in mid stride by the sound of a call from the border somewhere behind him. The Dasa about faced and moved in the direction of the source. Mido hadn’t been a leader nor a master in his rank tier so he couldn’t accept new comers into the pack, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t show some hospitality and greet someone at their borders. If the situation actually required it, he figured he could call on any of the three leaders for assistance.

It wasn’t long before he reached the edge of the border and stepped outside the territorial boundary to speak to the outsider. Before getting a good look at the female he noticed the horse first. Hi there. Can we help you somehow? Looking entirely over the female with more scrutiny he realized that they met before. Her name escaped him for only a moment before recalling it. …Sam? Canines constantly came and left Anathema on a regular basis. Sam and her mate disappeared without a trace and he thought he wouldn’t see her again, almost forgetting her. A big smile came across his maw, he was certainly shocked, and yet very glad to see the ivory colored female. Wow, it’s been so long Sam! How are you and Rain? Mido didn’t know why Rain hadn’t been with her, but then again it really wasn’t his business. He was a bit bewildered, her smell was very unfamiliar to him.

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.midoalex p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.midoalex p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

She had done it. The call that she had helped drifted into the air, echoing off the surrounding trees.  If someone came to her attention, Sammi didn't particularly expect anyone to let her back into the caverns. But better than nothing at all, Sam was happy to be near again, breathe in that pack scent and wish it was her own. It had been truly too long, the last time she had been here...She had been pregnant. But the litter had been long lost, even though Rain had apologized, the fact stood out like blood on snow. He wasn't with her for the birthing. Trading had come first at that time.

It still shocked her, that she had slipped away--And was going to visit her former pack. The ivory vixen knew not of who she would visit, yet anyone--just anyone to see again, recognize as her blood sister or brother: it would be perfect. She was caught off guard as a voice cut through her thoughts, vaguely familiar and politely formal as a member greeting a non-member. But realizing who it was, had a smile creeping widely over her face. Mido! She yelped happily, it truly had been so long since she had last seen her friend. Oh it's been too long... The pink-nosed female answered, slowly getting to the concept of Rain. I-I think he's fine. I just have to...Sort things out. Samantha sighed, her grey-tipped ears flinging back to her skull. Kinda shaky. But I'm fine. Anathema--This is home, y'know? Her head titled to the trees above, glancing about. The territory was familiar still. But that of course was because home burns itself into minds. And you...The pack--Everyone is family. Another smile graced her delicate features. So what about you, Mido? How've things been? It's been waaaayyy too long. It brightened her day a bit, set the clouds more luminary and had the sun seemingly shining brighter on her creamy pelt. Just to see him again. To see anyone, it would be great. Quietly this time, Samantha gave a bit of her plans. When I sort things out...I might move back here...By myself. Things were falling apart by now, and maybe Sammi wasn't interesting enough. But knowing Rain, any woman would be upon him once he becomes free. But her--Things just had to be waited out. Had a bit of a glance before anything, caution for the most part. It's so great to see you!

407 YEYYY Sam is le chatterbox

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

[html]

WC::335 Points:: 3 OOC:: Smile

Addressing the ivory woman she seemed able to recall him just fine, entirely flattered is what he was. She mentioned that it had been a long time, it really had been. One minute she was part of Anathema hunting with him, then she was just memory to him and a pretty face. Mido was trying to be courteous when he asked how Rain was, but what she said made him a little concerned. She thinks he’s fine? Need to sort things out? Oh? Well, I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you. It’s been a long time, this is such wonderful surprise. Had the lithe woman been dealing with relationship issues? If it was he couldn’t understand, she was a nice woman, she was fun to be around, the Dasa enjoyed her company. There must have been something wrong with her mate Rain.

Me? I’m good, staying out of trouble as much as I can. Not like he was in any kind of trouble, but he really did enjoy a little fun and innocent mischief. The mix moved his gaze over her and back to her eyes, she didn’t seem entirely happy, unlike when he first met her. At the mention of sorting things and she possibly moving back to Anathema his smile grew a little more and his fluffy tail swished from side to side. Your right about Anathema Sam, this is home. If you ever wanted to come back I would more than think the leadership would welcome you back with open arms. Once part of the family you’ll always remain so. At least that’s what I’ve been told. Moving closer to her, he grinned happily. Mido took a brief moment to pat and admire the beast that had brought her to Anathema’s borders. In the back of his mind he wished she would come back. When you’ve sorted things out, I do hope you’ll find your way back home. I’d like to see you more often than not.

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Sorry for the wait :O

Samantha still feared what would happen upon her leaving Casa. Would it break Rain down? She didn't even know anymore if he wanted her. If he would even consider leaving back to their own home. How could she possibly sort things out in a way that hurt him less? But lately, it seemed that his interests were in improving his rank, helping the pack. But when did it start that his rank came above his lover? It was just too hard to tolerate, yet so painful to let go. But like she said, Anathema was home. She missed the caves, the dripping of water in the tunnels...The flickering of candlelight against the walls of the caverns. It all was familiar, all perfect. And this, as it proved made her a creature of dark. The sunlight and clouds, the light she had to see every morning upon waking--Seemed fake and artificial. Not the least peaceful and serene. Sighing inaudibly, the lithe girl glanced back to Mido. He was a true friend, the perfect mix of mischief and a strong sense of others. How could she leave good friends like that? Simply disappear when they could work so well alongside? There was others in the pack like that. And she missed it. Missed the feeling of placement.

All in the midst of her inner conflict, Mido mentioned he was keeping out of trouble. That brought a laugh to her lips, mentioning happily That's a good thing, I guess. There wasn't much she was up to in Casa, feeling mostly like a misplaced stranger opposed to anything else. Leaning on the flank of the horse, Sam tried to remember the best she could about hunting with him. It had been a lucky day, that one. The deer had been strung up and a great feast for the people. In her opinion, she had been a good person. She had looked after the kids the best she could, and tried her best with birthing the ones that lay deceased. It was hard to imagine now, that Quinn and Lux were grown. Old enough to make their own choices and no longer squirming creatures, depending solely on her actions to survive. But it was strange. Sammi didn't feel old or aged. However juvenile it was, the woman didn't feel much different than before. Like a teenager, a young canine still getting to know the world. Other than her ways of life in Anathema, what purpose did the snowy female hold? Sammi imagined that he wouldn't want to listen...Then what? Could she just leave? How?

She wanted to hug Mido when he spoke about the leadership likely letting her back in. Instead, she looked at her right palm, the neat long scar running across her hand. The healed wound spoke of Family. Of blood relations to the rest of the pack. It made her related to Mido, to Naniko, to the whole of the underground pack's structure. And that was what made her make up her mind. The picture of that little scar burned itself into her mind. Family. She had run away from Family just to get closer to someone. Someone who wasn't as gifted with the time to spend with her. I'll come back. She decided, patting the horse's brown snout. The equine creature belonged to Rain, when the time came to bring it back, she would leave it. The journey would be longer, but it was definitely worth it. I don't think it'll be that bad...I mean, I miss it here so much. And my life, it's different now. I'm not used to Casa di Cavalieri... The she-wolf murmured  whimsically, glancing serenely to her canine companion.

What can I do without you guys, anyway? Samantha's life had turned to a complete zero since Casa di Cavalieri, the ranks were not known well enough, not fitting towards her skills. Lowering her voice teasingly, the female inquired Will you teach me some techniques, Dasa? When I come back? Sam couldn't remember if the creamy dog still held the rank, but he was in the fighting tiers, wasn't he? I've never really known how to fight....brother. Calling him that felt so right. They were bound by blood, and seemed so...Brotherly. What could she do without him? Y'know? Things might work out--I just wish to come home.

662 Big Grin

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

[html]

WC::513 Points:: 5 OOC:: Yay!

Sam laughed at his comment about staying out of trouble. Her remark caused him to tilt his head and look at her with the husky curiosity, he thought staying out of trouble was a good thing, but her comment teased at his mischievous intellect. The male couldn’t quite figure out what it had been about the woman, she had been gone so long. Seeing her here again, like this just made him happy, he wanted her back, to stay. Did that make him selfish? He wondered to himself why he felt the way he did, at the same time he didn’t care for the reason.

The Dasa watched the ivory colored woman closely, his icy blue eyes intent upon her. He glanced away from her briefly, he wondered how her life now compared to when she was in Anathema. He was beginning to think she wouldn’t come back to them; his own thoughts caused his heart to feel heavy in his chest. What was I even thinking? Mido shook his head lightly before he was caught off guard by her words of return. His jaw dropped, his eyes lit up, and a large overwhelming smile took over his face. The male’s tail beat at the back of his legs, moving up, down and all around. That’s great Sam! She went on to say she missed this pack and that she wasn’t used to where she was a place he hadn’t heard of before called Casa Di Cavalieri. He felt the urge to reach out to her, to try and comfort her and to tell her she was welcomed back but that wasn’t his right to do so. If he really wanted the ability to accept newcomers into the pack he would have to reach the rank of Eligos.

He glanced at his open hand for a second, raising his left hand out toward her exposing the scar upon his palm. Mido left it out there, subconsciously as if for her to take in her own, they were family. He would do whatever he could to help, had she needed him ever, he would be there. I will teach you anything and everything I know if you wanted to learn. The mix thought about all the things she had said. It didn’t seem like Casa Di Cavalieri was the place for her. If she wanted to be back so much, all she needed to do was leave Casa and come back. If you wish it, then keep your eyes forward and come back to us when you can. If it feels right, this is how it should be. His eyes remained soft and inviting. Sam made him think of his past life and how he came to Anathema’s borders. The life he lived just wasn’t right, being tortured, belittled, beaten and mistreated drove him here to Naniko and the others. He had family back in Amercia, but he just couldn’t be happy there. Meeting his Angela for the first time, he knew that he wanted to be here and nothing could ever change that.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

C: awkward creeper sam is awkward and a creeper

Word Count → ??

It was nice to know that the pair had something pleasant together. The ability to laugh and say things with a fluid easiness, there really was nothing awkward about their chat at all. The ivory girl sighed softly. If there was someone to talk to, it was Mido. It was a pure stroke of luck that brought him to the borders to greet her. She wondered what had changed in the pack, who was promoted, and who had shown up in the subterrain world? There was an awful lot Sammi knew she missed out on, but hopefuly--Just perhaps she could catch up easily. The girl swallowed painfully thinking about Rain. It had been a while since anything special. What was going to happen when she brought up the topic of leaving his home? The place he had chosen without her verbal consent? It would be difficult. That was a known fact to the arctic female.

It was great to see Mido again. That was the only thing that Samantha could know for sure. He was so healthy, so strong now. But of course, the Dasa had always been. But him standing there--He was so real and true to her. Just took her breath away, reminded the blue-eyed woman about what she had missed the most about Anathema. Her face lit up like the sun as the mottled-patterned mix grew happier at her vow to return, her own dark-tipped banner brushing against her long creamy legs. I just have to keep reminding myself. That's all. Before she could change her mind and head back to Rain.

But what did that leave her at? A cold cave to herself would certainly be unpleasant. There would be no warm body to wake up to, no eyes to stare into at the first sight of day. But everything had a price. Perhaps that was what coming home entailed. Maybe she could stay with Mido for a few days, get back into the pattern. Get accustomed again...But--It could end up sounding really strange. In the way of sharing a place. Likely her friend had someone already heating up the other side of his bed. But it would never hurt to ask later on. Only for a little while.

I may not...Come back with Rain. Things are a little weird right now--I'm not sure he really...loves me. The young wolf confided, pink fingers running through the curtain of coal hair, trying her hardest to shrug it off. The fire between Rain and herself was dying, the honeymoon stage over. And maybe that was her grand flaw. Perhaps te fun side of the coin was all she sought. But did that deem her heartless? Only in it for the times in the bed and the happy times strolling in eachother"s arms? It couldn't possibly be...She wanted kids. Sam wanted honesty and respect.

Samantha was brought back down to earth as he mentioned helping her with her techniques, again her happiness brightened like a star. I can't wait to come back now. Seriously, man. That is awesome. laughing softly, the misfit moved over to her good friend, without thinking--wrapping her arms around his steady frame. Just checking...To see if this is reality--It's hard to believe I'm here. She wriggled away softly, more reassured. But the hug, could have greatly messed things up. Sorry for that...I had to, I think...I think you're my closest friend, Mido. i just wanna come home

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
WC::335 OOC:: Psh! Thats not creepy... and Mido Loved It! =DDD

[html]

Mido stood there with ice cold blue eyes fixed upon her. His tail didn’t betray his emotions as it beat his sides, he was excited to see her again after what seemed liked so long of her being gone. As their conversation dragged out the hybrid grew happier and more hopeful for her return to them. Sam commented about returning without Rain and there possible relationship status. If she’s not happy with him, then it’s better she come home to them untied. His soft contemplative gaze remained upon her, he hadn’t been in a relationship before, it didn’t feel right to outright speak his mind.

The mutt offered to teach her what he knew; she seemed happy by the offer and laughed. The Dasa didn’t have many friends, his old life, his family, his pain and misery they were behind him, right where he had left them. The ones in his life now, whatever friends he had… they were precious, and he would everything in his power to keep them safe, happy and healthy.

The ivory colored woman moved close and gave him brief hug. She caught him off guard momentarily, he looked down, his tiny surprise had softened in his eyes. Sam wasn’t too much shorter than him, less than a foot anyhow. The Huskadore subconsciously placed his large hands on the small of her back in reception; she said she wanted to be certain she wasn’t imagining things before she pulled herself free. The contact between them was short, he wished that it lasted a little longer. From her lips came an apology and an unsure statement. Smiling the mix shook his head slowly. Don’t be Sam, because I’m not. He was flattered by what she said, a mutual feeling followed along her statement. She was one of the few friends he had, and he really enjoyed being around her. If you want home, then come and get it. I’ll always be here, if you come back, I’ll be anxiously awaiting your return.

[/html]