Positive Attitude
[html]
WC: 228 OOC: She is sooo ruuude!!!

The question made her ears quirk back a little but she said nothing, instead she looked over at the horses milling near them, the colt was playing again and she wished to play with him again, but she turned and shook her head.

“I am fine. Really. Nothing’s wrong. Not with me, or anyone.”

She said getting up, this was enough for connecting she had, and when it came down to her family, she doubted anyone ever wanted to hear about it a second time so why should she speak it the first time.

“I really should be going, The horses are getting restless and are sure to want to go to their stalls in the stables. It really was nice meeting you Vasiliy. I hope we run into each other again soon”

She moved to the horses and called for them, the colt only stopping for a second but then wanted to play, he nipped at Eclipses’ hair, she giggled at the horse, but did not acknowledge the man again. SHe knew this was cold but she didn’t want anyone to have to hold the burden of her parentage, or feel sorry for her because she was abandoned by both parents. She could have treated that situation better but she doubted it after all she was a Soulstorm...

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]
[html]

(--) Archive whenever. :>

Vasiliy is by me!

Though Eclipse said she was fine, the twitch of her ears and the way she brushed him aside gave Vasi pause. He was readying himself to prompt her again and let her know it was alright to talk with him about whatever she chose when the dust-colored woman stood and straightened up, talking of leaving and restless horses. Vasi was a bit stunned, and stood watching her as she moved toward the horses, her back toward him. Frowning, the wolf sat for a minute and tried to figure out where he'd gone wrong. After a moment's contemplation it still wasn't clear to him, so he stood, looking toward Eclipse and her horses. He wanted to call out and reassure her once again, but he thought she might not hear him anyway -- it was as if he'd ceased to exist. Scratching at the back of his head awkwardly, Vasi shrugged to himself and started to move off, though he turned back around and threw glances over his shoulder now and again, still looking back toward Eclipse until she'd disappeared entirely from sight.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]