News to Tell
[html]

OOC here. /+000

He wasn't too sure where he would find Isa's sister. Isa had left to Freetown to get supplies. They weren't even official mates yet. Did it make him nervous? Insanely so. Amy was out there after all. She could hurt Isa. She wasn't the only monster out there either. Even knowing that her sister was one of them didn't comfort him. Putting that out of his mind he'd thrown himself into the preparation, cleaning through the large room they'd be claiming, and heading out to find Thana.

She'd been north the last time he'd seen her. Betting that she would be there again Hadley traveled for some time in that direction. His route had been rather aimless, criss crossing and ending up a bit lost. Standing in the woods Hadley looked up. At least the sun wasn't near setting yet. He had time. Lifting his head he howled, calling for her. Ears pricked he listened for a response before traveling again. His route twisted, bringing him west from where he'd been. Standing up he howled once more, hoping she heard him, and a reply would come.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Thana had left Jaden and his pack behind, heading out with Anna to hopefully see her sister. It had been quite a long time since the two had seen each other. A little comfort from her beloved sister would be nice too. Thana wasn’t exactly in the best state of mind, having given up on the man she loved, allowing the other woman to have him to herself. The heartache was like nothing she had felt before, feeling the pain of having lost both Shadow and Jaden. She put all that out of her mind though when she heard the howl. Hadley was searching for her. Had something happened to her sister? Was she hurt? Why would Hadley need to look for her? So many questions were running through her mind. She lifted her muzzle and returned his howl, letting him know she was coming to him.

She made a clicking sound with her tongue, having Abbadon hurry towards the hybrid. The horse slowed as they approached the man and Thana slid off of the stallions back before helping Anna down. Thana looked Hadley over; worried that something might have happened. What’s wrong Hadley? Is Ismeme alright?

<style type="text/css">
.slowchange b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.slowchange p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.slowchange {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#616161; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... naanna.jpg), url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... text-1.jpg);
background-position: center top, center bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:40px; padding: 400px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

A long, chilling howl answered his call. It certainly wasn't meant to sound as it did, a bit foreboding and mysterious, but her voice seemed pitched that way, a bit empty and hidden away, as if something was lurking there. His tail swayed, glad to hear her voice. She seemed a bit worried, moving rapidly. Was there something wrong? He hoped not. The last time he'd dealt with that Thana had been very difficult to handle.

The large black horse entered soon, carrying a tiny ragged girl and the large scarred female he knew. Hadley peered at the girl with some curiosity, wondering when Thana had a kid. His attention returned to the black wolf when she spoke up, ears flattening a little. Sorry, didn't mean to worry you. He crossed his arms nervously, eyes on the ground. M-me and Isa...Isa's... This was just going to come out bad any way he did it, wasn't it? Isa's pregnant.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

As she approached, Hadley looked over Anna. He was probably wondering the same thing Jaden had. He seemed to quickly forget about the pup though, apologizing for worrying her. She was going to tell him it was fine when he crossed his arms, appearing to be nervous. Finally he came out with it. Pregnant. Her sister was pregnant. She wasn’t really expecting it but then again, she hadn’t seen either of them for quite some time. A lot could have happened in the amount of time she was away from her sister. I’m assuming the pups are yours? He was absolutely covered in her scent, even if it was slightly faded. Perhaps she had gone to get supplies to prepare for the pups. How is she doing? Is she getting enough to eat? She started to wonder if Hadley would let her be there for her sister and help out if she could.

<style type="text/css">
.slowchange b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.slowchange p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.slowchange {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#616161; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... naanna.jpg), url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... text-1.jpg);
background-position: center top, center bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:40px; padding: 400px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Surprise was the first reaction. Hadley's body was stiff with anxiety, wondering how she would take the news. She might be angered that he had knocked up her precious sister. She might decide to kill him. She might be absolutely joyous about it, and end up helping ease the burden of the pups. He had no idea what to expect from her. Asked whose pups they were his eyes sank to the ground, feeling completely guilty. Nodding he waited for judgement.

To his relief the only questions that came were about how Isa was doing. It was good to hear that, knowing that she was accepting of the situation. He lifted his head, tail wagging slightly behind him. Now he could actually talk with her, as long as he was careful to not make her worry. That was the last thing that needed to happen. Isa's doing well. I've made sure she has access to any food that she needs. She seems excited for it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Yes, Thana was a little agitated that Isa hadn’t come and told her herself, but it was probably best she didn’t travel even if it was a short distance. Miscarriages were very common in their family. Their own mother had three before she had Isa and Thana so it would be very easy for Isa to loose her pups. Thana hoped nothing like that would happen though. Hadley was a good enough guy though, he may not be the kind of man Thana would have hoped for but she knew him and Isa more than likely fit well together.

She listened quietly as Hadley spoke, explaining that her sister had access to food any time she needed it and that she was excited for the pups. The last statement brought a chuckle from Thana. Of course she’s excited, she has always wanted pups of her own. She looked down beside her as Anna hugged her leg. It’s alright dear, he’s a friend. He’s not going to hurt you. She kneeled down beside the girl and kissed her cheek. Why don’t you go introduce yourself sweetheart? Anna nodded and stepped closer to Hadley, keeping her eyes down. She looked up at the giant man and noticed all the scars on his body. He was a fighter? She averted her eyes away from him again and spoke quietly. He..hello sir, I’m Anna. She was still so nervous around others, especially males, and this guy was huge!
[html]

OOC here. /+000

His tail swayed behind him as Thana laughed. It wasn't a dark natured laugh, but one of someone who wasn't surprised to hear the news and happy to share in the joy. His first impression of her darkness wasn't going to fade. He could still sense parts of it clinging to her, though it was lighter than it had been when they'd first met. Hadley was able to accept her as family though. Family. It was odd. He hadn't had family in a very long time. Not since he'd been told she hated him.

Hadley didn't want pups. Mainly because he had no idea what to do with them, and was convinced he was a lousy father. He'd do his best though. That was all he could do. The scarred hybrid looked down as the shy girl approached him. He crouched down so that he wasn't as large, ears pulled back submissively. There was no need to fear him. Hi Anna. My name's Hadley. He smiled as warmly as he could, hoping she wouldn't take fright. Your aunt's having puppies.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Thana chuckled lightly as she moved to wrap one arm around Hadley. Looks like I’ve got myself a brother now huh? As well as a few nieces and nephews. She had never had a brother and Hadley certainly wasn’t the kind of man she would have expected to have as a brother. He was just so shy and nervous. He wasn’t a fighter either. What if something happened to Isa or their pups? Would he have it in him to fight and protect them?

She watched as he crouched down and introduced himself to Anna. The young pup met Hadley’s eyes and calmed down a bit. Anna smiled a little as she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him as best as she could. She looked up at him at the mention of pups. There will be pups that I can play with? She hadn’t been around any other pups before, it has always been her and her master, and now it was just her and Thana.
An arm wrapped around him, Hadley doing his best to not bolt like a nervous rabbit under her touch. It was hard, knowing how deadly she was. There was no disguising that. Nodding his head he looked over to her, wondering what kind of sister he had just gained. Odd to think of it that way. He'd gone from having no one to having an entire family. It was kind of nice, actually. He liked it. Well, he would if she didn't lose her temper and kill him.

He wrapped his arms gently around Anna, smiling down at the young female. You can. He wouldn't mind. Hadley didn't know when Thana had had the time to get pregnant and have a daughter, but he wasn't going to question it. Looking up to Thana he smiled. Would you come? If you could help out, that would be nice.
It was clear that Hadley was nervous with her arm around him so she quickly moved away, not wanting to bother her sister’s mate. You know you don’t have to be nervous around me right? I know I’m an assassin but I’m never going to hurt you. I would never lay a hand on you but I would protect you with my life. That’s what comes with being my sister’s mate. Hopefully he would warm up to her eventually but it didn’t seem like that would be any time soon.

Anna was becoming evermore excited, finding out that there would soon be pups for her to play with. Thana was happy to see Hadley actually smiling at her. Of course we will come. I’d love to help out you and Isa. Was there anything that either of you need?
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The arm was removed after not too long, thankfully. He hated that it made him so nervous, but there was no hiding it really. It was just how he felt about things. Her words were soft, rather like how Isa spoke when he'd been particularly frightened. Always trying to calm him down. It only made Hadley feel worse, hating disappointing them and wishing that he could be brave while expecting a punishment for not being so. Okay. Not much, but better than not speaking at all.

Relief covered his features told that they would come. It would be good to have them there to help care for Isa. I'm not really sure. Some herbs for upset stomachs, furs, a place for the pups to stay. I already built a small play room for them... Foolish, really. After all, he wasn't some amazing hybrid that could do anything he wished to. His talent was small, building on it to the best of his ability, trying to craft and learn. He could only dream that the pups would be able to love someone so flawed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]