Now your just somebody that I used to know
Rain knew he had been distant. He just didn't know how to react to Sam being back in his life after being away for so long. She was beautiful. He hadn't told her enough that she was beautiful. He felt he was losing her and a part of him was being stripped away. He needed to rekindle their love. But he didn't know if she still wanted him. He had left early in the day to hunt for her and set up a picnic. He had made food for them and set out to cook. Now all he had to do was find her.

He had carved her a trinket for her bracelet and had made her a small satchel for her medical supplies. He had to make things right. He had to show her that he loved her. He wanted to leave Casa. Would Sam go with him? Would she go back to Anathema? Could they go back to Anathema. He had been wrong to take her from Anathema. She had loved it there and for her to leave. For him to leave her when she was pregnant with his pups... he had yet to for give himself for leaving her in her time of need. He needed to tell her this. He needed to show her that he supported her in her actions and in her love and everything about her. [color=teal]"SAM!!!!!"[color] he howled. He hoped she came.
[html]

:o

Word Count → 342

She wanted to cry. But that would simply make the frail woman weaker than she had made herself. What was she going to do? After talking with Mido...Sammi was sure it would only be her going back to Anathema. It was home. Casa wasn't becoming the place for her. The open air, the surreal sunlight...It wasn't what she was used to. Not at all. She missed the damp caves and the mysterious crystals growing on the sides of walls, the feeling of true belonging as her feet softly padded around the cool tunnel ground. But Rain likely wouldn't want to leave. Casa seemed perfect for him. And she wasn't meant to be there. She didn't belong. She didn't fit the band of warriors in the pack, was overly decorated. Too free-spirited and colorful, too open-minded to peace and the usual. It didn't pertain to her the slightest.

Samantha didn't know what to do. How in the world could she talk to Rain about this? She had lost so much in the last while. Lua. The pups. Anathema. And maybe--If all went down the tube, Rain. As she walked around the territory, feeling like an ugly stain on fine ivory, Samantha heard him call. Her heart was in her throat, clasping her pink hands together, what was going to happen? Rain! She answered, loping quickly over to where he was. She didn't notice the things he had prepared yet, just him. Always just him. She bit her lip, moving closer. Rain... She was close to crying, breaking down as she fell into his arms, lithe arms wrapping around him. What's happening to us? She hated the distance. She wanted herself back. Rain back. The gentle yet passionate lover, the man she loved with every fibre of her being. Oceanic eyes glimmering with tears, the wolf brought her face to his, her pink nose touching his black one. I'm so sorry...." Came the whisper, lashes fluttering against his face as her eyes closed in agony, choking out the last words. I miss home, Rain...Anathema...

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
Rain saw her and all he could do was pick her up and hold her close. "My Sam... my dear Samantha. Please forgive me. I love you... I love you so much," he whispered, licking her face and tasting the saltiness of tears. "Your all I want. I want to make you happy. I want us to be happy. This pack... Its not a home. I wanted so much to make this place work but its not Anathema. Its not our home. Even Lux doesn't like it here. We have to go back. I fear I am losing you..." he whispered and kneeled down in front of her and cried. He rarely ever cried but he felt his heart would never recover if he lost Sam. She was his world and he had been a fool for leaving her when she needed him. He had been a fool for trying to leave Anathema when deep down that place was his home as much as it had been hers. He wanted her happy. And he knew she wasn't happy here.

"Don't leave me Sammi. I love you. Please... we will leave. Pack our belongings and leave. I couldn't live with myself knowing that I lost you because of my selfishness. Casa is not a home. Anathema is. I... have made you somethings," he said producing the wooden trinket for her bracelet and the satchel. "I haven't forgot about our love. I haven't forgot our passion and need for each other. You complete me Samantha Marks. This trinket is me letting you know I will always love you. And this satchel is for your medicines and herbs, complete with mixing bowls and jars I have been searching for for over a week," he said with a gentle lick to her face.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Parisienne);</style>Samantha Jarret
<3 lalalala Miss Sammi is emotional<.<Word Count ::

She was engulfed by strong warm arms, pulled into something she found painful. They were drifting apart, moving away like plates of glaciers moving in a tidal flow. She couldn't do this. Her heart was with his at that moment, pulling him close. But that closeness, that passion and warmth they used to have--It had fizzled out, in a way it had become insatiably impossible to see the bond they had before. Tears streamed down her face, her hair falling in a curtain into her blue eyes. She didn't say anything, just gave the silence he needed to keep speaking. It frightened her, to think what would happen after.

What about that conversation with Mido? She seemed so sure of herself, so confident that things would go well. But now, she was on the verge of breaking down, hurting herself for the fear of something happening. What if they got to Anathema, and the drifting got worse? To the point of them not being mates? 

Quietly, she accepted the gifts, moving away slightly to look at them they were wonderful, amazing indeed. Guilt burned in the back of the ivory girl's throat, choking out Thank you... She glanced down, pink nose pointing to the soil. "We're still drifting away Rain. Who knows how long it'll be until we are nothing, we'll hurt ourselves. I think we need a break, right now I can't do this. I can't be a mate. We've raised two good children--But us, I just can't--We're fizzling out. We're past the honeymoon stage." She felt bad for accepting the gifts, horrible in the way of taking them and leaving. "I'm going back to Anathema...You can come too--But us...We're not working."He'd voice was a whisper, soft and choked. "I love you Rain. Know that, even if we aren't going to be together..." Sammi would wear his pendant. She would know.

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Sama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Sama b {font-family:verdana; color:#f9b43c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Sama {background-color:#9f4637;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d7a88c;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #f9b43c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Sama .name {text-align:Left; font-familyTonguearisienne; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:45px;}
.GR2_Sama .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8ce84; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Rain stiffened and pulled away. She... was leaving him. "I... just want you happy Sam. Its all I have ever wanted. I knew when I left... I had made a mistake. Now I am living with it. Go... Be happy," he said turning from her had putting out the fire and wrapping up the meat he had caught. He would eat it later. He rolled up the fur he had put down for them and turned to her, taking off the necklace she had given him. "Till we meet again," he whispered licking her cheek and walking away. He and Lux packed up that night and went and slept with Russell.

They would leave on the 6th, Quintus staying with his mother while Lux went with him. She would miss her brother but she loved her father more. They had developed a way for her to communicate with hand signs and short words. She couldn't talk like most wolves and long sentences tended to hurt her throat. She wasn't a complete mute but she was close and she and her father had a special bond. Quintus would always be a mama's boy. When her father pulled her close and cried Lux knew she wouldn't see her brother again. She signed to her father that everything would be ok.