'Souls 6th Birthday Bash!
God, you know you've been on 'Souls too long when you start consciously avoiding filter-words in off-site places because you don't want to trigger them. =______= And then when you're surprised that they weren't filtered!

Anyway, less than 24 hours left in this contest! DON'T YOU WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH CAKE?! If not one finds that last word, you'll have to share it!
[html]Rahhh. It's December 1st and I still don't know what the last one is. :3[/html]
Pilot, you of ALL PEOPLE, should have gotten that last one. xD

Anyway, everyone should send me their word lists so I can verify and hand out cake. I'll post the final answers after the 3rd, so you have three days to send me your answers!
Okay. That's it. Cake has been rewarded (I told you it wasn't a lie). It's too late to send in more answers now! I hope everyone enjoyed this (though I can kind of understand if you didn't, lol. XD). We may or may not do it again in the future. ;3 Here's the master word list since none of you got all 23, though curiously, between the four winners, someone did actually find the most difficult word. Big Grin

1. wolf --> coyote/dog*
2. coyote --> wolf/dog*
3. Jaded Shadows --> the Mountain Pack
4. Clouded Tears --> the Pack of White Supremacy
5. Storm --> the Place of Lightning and Thunder
6. Inferni --> the Land of Wuffluvers
7. Alpha --> Omega
8. Subordinate --> Betalpha
9. Fatin -->the Great Mother
10. Laruku --> Hamlet
11. Ryoujoku --> Mr. Hyde
12. Tayui --> Lesbian Ghost Lover
13. Deuce --> Queen Emo
14. Phasma --> Wannabe Pirate
15. Pilot --> Vegetarian Shark
16. Poe--> Edgar
17. Kansas --> Texas
18. Sun --> Loony Luna
19. Moon --> Le Soleil in Teh Sky
20. SA --> Cake Caters
21. Home --> 127.0.0.1
22. Broken --> syntax error'd
23. Squirrels --> animals which are friends, not food

* There was a little bit of confusion for this. Initially, we had set it so wolf->coyote and coyote->wolf. This obviously caused problems because both words were filtered and so one of them wasn't working. So then we just changed both of them to dog. o_o All the same, each only counted as one word. :3
Number 21 and 22 gave Kiri and I much lulz :x
I igured out the last word when you told Anna she should have gotten it. then i was all like...DOH! lol

And I seriously want queen emo as my title. LMAO
Must save up for it....LOL
I tried 'squirrel!' But I didn't think to make it plural. Ahhh!
I forgot to add the texas/kansas one to my list!
Hahaha, so I really did know 'em all.
No wonder I was so at a loss for the last word. XD
LOL!! Too bad! You wouldn't have had to share the cake. XD