m - i will go on
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Odessa's tail flicked behind her anxiously. Of course, she knew she was old enough now and both herself and Imhotep were ready for it. Or at least Odessa said she was. But she was bound to be worried, especially after the utter shambles last time had been. And, naturally, being her first time it scared her somewhat and she assumed that it would be the same again. At least Imhotep had been there to comfort her. Things had been tense between them for a few days after. But, now, after a long conversation some few weeks before, they decided they were ready. The medic was somewhat excited too, puppies were a welcome addition to the pack any ways but with her uncle's death it would oh so wonderful to add to the D'Angelo line.

Imhotep was still upstairs, waiting for her to call up to her. The gardener too a deep breath and shook her head, nimble fingers pulled the scarf from around her shoulders nervously. 'I'm ready...' she called up the dirt tunnel. Putting her scarf to the side, she smoothed down the furs on the fur pile bed and let his fingers tangle between the deerskins.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html] <style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: +215 OOC ::

He sat relaxing the cats seemed to know that something was changing in their home. He looked at Odessa's slave and huffed slightly. His nerves were what was getting him He had the blessing of the pack they had allowed him to mate the young beauty. He was not sure that he was ready to push her to the limits that she wanted. That he truly wanted he knew better though she was young and she was still upset.

Imhotep looked about the room as he took in a deep breath. Imhotep's large ears swiveled as he heard Odessa. Like the good husband he was he moved towards her. He would do anything to please her. He had removed his jewelry and other clothing. Odessa he spoke his voice low and uneven. He looked at her sitting on their bed the place they slept and talked about life. Now he was more nervous then anything. Dessa are you sure? We can stop we don't have to He reached out to touch her cheek. He wanted wanted her happy and he wanted to love her.

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

She heard Imhotep's movement from upstairs. Her ears flickered backwards nervously, and she shifted in her seat too, unable to keep herself comfortable and also wanting to keep her mind away from the things at hand. At least for a moment until Imhotep walked down. The medic smiled as he made his way through the small tunnel, dug only for the two feral forms to have access but widened later on. Even so it was still a squeeze. Pumpkin eyes drunk up her mates sight. He looked so different without any jewellery or clothes on. And this stirred a strange reaction in the girl's body. Her stomach fluttered desperately, causing her to blush under layers of plush grey fur.

'Immy' she sighed, looking down and then back up, mustering a small smile. Odessa looked around the den,as if she was about to leave if for the last time and never come back. As he petted her cheek she shook her head and hugged him. Sitting up again she spoke, 'No'. Pumpkin eyes were cast down to the ground again. 'We need to do this, it... It's expected of us' she continued, her voice shy and low. 'And especially after what happened to Larkspur... It's like there's some kind of gap...' Odessa's ears flickered up and down again as she leaned back onto the fur pile and bit her lip with nerves.

<style>
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.immOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.immTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.immSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.immInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.immInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.immInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mmInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.immInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.immInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.immSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.imm-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

Imhotep new better then to fight with the grey and black female. She knew what she wanted and he knew that her mind set it's self on things and there it stayed. He just for his own reasons had to ask the woman that he loved so much. he knew she was old enough and knew that she would make a great mother. He just worried because she was small compared to others he'd seen and he just worried.

Ok my love I understand. He spoke as he moved with her in a way. she had leaned back into the furs and he forced himself onto one knee. He was over her one knee bent the other leg out stretched a hand on either side of her head. He could feel her breath being this close to her. Imhotep took a deep breath smelling her, this is what she wanted. He nuzzled her lightly he loved her so much and he hoped that she understood his worries.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

'You-' she broke herself off glancing up to Imhotep's bright eyes, she bit her lip and looked away. Suddenly all to aware of the size difference between herself and her mate. Remembering the damage, and the frightening, it had done in the process. Thinking about it made Odessa cringe, but not noticeably. 'I mean... We, we don't have to. I just thought...' The female whine in frustration, this being only her second heat spell made it even worse. And that's why she was desperate at the moment. Her fingers fell to the ankh charm on her chest, lifting her head up to gaze at it. 'I almost forgot to take this off...' she mused softly, petting the cold, gold item before looping it around over her head, careful not to pull at her dark mane. Leaving it upon a side table beside the fur pile she turned back to Immy. 'I didn't want it to get ruined...' Odessa admitted, looking down as if she had something to be ashamed of.

The medic leant her hands upon the broad shoulder's of her mate, leaning up to peck his cheek and nuzzle in neck, 'I love you, Immy...' she mused, leaning back onto the fur pile.

<style>
</style>[/html]
.immOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.immTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.immSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.immInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.immInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.immSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.imm-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Imhotep loomed over her looking at her. He loved her and knew that for her her duty to her family far out weighed anything else. She needed to show her family that she was good for them. He would not dishonor her by not allowing her what she wanted. He smiled as she pulled the charm from her neck. He kissed her nose and smiled.

Imhotep placed a hand on Odessa's face and smiled. My love your wish is my command. He said as he snuggled closer to her. He wanted to make her happy build a family that they had always wanted. He snuggled up to her and kissed her neck. He worried that her small body could not handle such things though. Her breed was meant to be larger then his and she was smaller then him in many ways. He knew that if she became pregnant that he would never really leave her side.

He sat up slightly to gave into her eyes as she pecked his cheek. And I you my darling. He spoke his accent slightly faded. He was learning so much from her and all the pack. he leaned in and kissed her as he slid his hand down her thigh. To him this was not about the pleasures that maybe for him but for giving her the family she so wanted. He slide his hand down further slowly pulling her leg wider as he shifted himself between her legs. Sun gold eyes looked at her as he nuzzled her neck. one step at a time he tried never to move to fast.,

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

Odessa smiled and laughed gently. A little nervous however as Imhotep came closer, butterflies danced inside her and her heart rate raced. She knew that there were risks and worries, but there were always there in everything anyone ever did and will do, so the medic wasn't worried too much. After all, she was a medic. And if anything went wrong she'd know what to do, hopefully. Imhotep towered over her, it was odd then he towered over her when he, a dog, was destined to be smaller then the wolfish Odessa. But that's why she loved him, visually at least. He was different, and she adored how warm he felt against her. And that was all down to the thin fur he sported. She gave him one last hug, to reassure both him and her that everything was going to be fine. Not like last time. That had been horrendous.

As his hands sailed downwards to sort things out, Odessa aided him and shifted her body position. Suddenly award that the strange position made her very vulnerable in any other situation. But not now. She felt safe with Imhotep and now the burning desire was present in her. Odessa let out a silent huff of irritation as he paused and looked up to her, but then she chuckled and nodded. 'Come on! We'll never get this done otherwise!' she smiled. Leaning back again, she pulled Imhotep towards hers more, eager to feel him against her body.

<style>
</style>[/html]
</style>

Imhotep smiled as he took in a deep breath calming himself down. he wanted to be kind and gental to her but he also knew that things like this could end up going the other way. He nodded as he playfully poked at him to get on with it. Like this she was open to him and what ever he may do to her. She was so pretty though so small and elegant he loved that about her.

Imhotep nuzzled her as he was forced to move to her more. He smiled nipping her lightly as he moved to insert into her. He looked at her. I'm sorry if it hurts. he said. he held still for a moment allowing her body to become accustom to his size. She was his world and he would never on purpose harm her. He slowly started to move as he looked into her pumpkin eyes.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

She was growing eager, the burning desire between her legs almost too much to handle. A small fidget showcased this as Imhotep loomed over. Butterflies in her stomach danced eagerly as he nipped at her. Glancing down she saw his member grow, unsure as to if, or even how she'd manage. Last time went so badly, the pain and all the blood. He'd only just poked himself in and it had done all that damage. If he stayed in long enough to give her his seed, how bad would it be then. Little did she know that it would not happen again. And that that had been merely the price to pay to loose her innocence. He lowered himself down towards her and she held her breath as she waited. He apologised for any forthcoming pain and she closed her eyes and gripped onto him tightly, chest to chest.

A flush of pain his her as he slid in slowly, her size unused and fiercely tight, while his was large and hard, made even tighter by her bracing herself. 'Oh...' she hissed again his shoulder, arching her back as the pain fizzled out and the pleasure set in. Sighing, she moved her hand downwards, checking for any of the damage that had occurred last time. Brushing against Imhotep's sunken member and her own filled entrance, she swept her finger and pulled it back to where she could see it. Her attention lost for a moment, she beamed, 'There's no blood! Hugging him tightly, she leant back down and waited. Soon he began to move and this cause a moan to rise from the girl, her hips rising and taking him deeper. The medic began to move with him, slowly getting faster.

<style>
</style>[/html]
</style>

The desert man was un educated when it came to sex. The man wanted to steer clear from what had happened to the first time. Neither of them knew much more then this had to be done or else there would be no children. Imhotep smiled as he held her. She was his this was the real beginning of it all. He and her were mates not bonding by their choice to build a family. All of this meant that soon enough he would have a true bond to this land. A true reason for being here.

He could feel her throbbing around him and he moaned slightly as he forced a little deeper into her. he nipped at her neck and slowly down. He smiled as he hummed into her fur. She was amazing and wonderful and he loved everything about her. He pulled out slightly and then thrust into her again. Good I'm going to finally... He paused as he looked at her. make you the mother of my children. He fnished as he leaned to kiss her. Slowly thrusting himself into her.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

There was still a hum of pain inside her, and she dully assume it would stay there for a while as Odessa was still not used to his large size and the fact that she was stretched almost beyond what she could handle. This made her subconsciously keep closing her legs, but when she was finally able to pull herself from her thoughts and pleasure, she moved around. Sneaking lower down and tilting her lower end up, opening her legs until her hips ached, she gave him full access. The position would allow him to drive deeper, which would aid in bringing puppies into her body. Odessa groaned as he dug deeper, her nails digging into his back and her hips slamming into his in a desperate attempt to find pleasure. Squealing she called out her mate's name, 'Immy!' She knew why she was doing this. To be a mother. And she queried to herself whether he'd still lover her after she'd had puppies. And even before that, when she was high maintenance and crabby.

Something told her yes. She tightened around him, then pain within her burning but dulled by the adrenaline and passion they made together. The medic moaned and pulled him closer, and deeper. He spoke and she smiled, 'Do it...' As much as she enjoyed the slow paced passion, Odessa wanted him now. Wanted to be full with him puppies ASAP. As an almost adult she was still filled with the childish impatience. She wanted a family so much.

<style>
</style>[/html]