The Wrath of Justice
OOC: She's pretty close to the borders, but not close enough that she would be causing trouble. Soloman is tied to a tree by her camp, I just didn't incorporate him into the post. Tongue

Also, this takes place mid day after both threads with Hadley and Adelle. :3

Word Count: 491

IC-

Sidra had been clinging to the area around Casa. She still couldn't gather the courage to go to the borders and call for an Alpha. The thought scared her. She'd caused a lot a trouble among the pack members and wasn't sure if joining was a viable option anymore. Maybe they would just turn her down and she would have to continue her search. No! She wanted to be here. Aro had been the kindest and most generous wolf she'd come in contact with since coming to 'Souls. It was strange, because he was a male and she generally didn't play nice with the male gender. He had shown her up though, proven to her that not all were bad. The time they'd spent in the forest drinking, smoking, and talking had sparked her curiosity for Casa and for him. She wanted to spend more time with him and for some strange reason, was incredibly determined to do so.

She had already talked to Kativa, thought having her meet someone in the pack would ease her nerves. After Sidra joined, if she joined, she would find someone to come talk to her. They'd been attached at the hip every since escaping the traffickers and Kativa wasn't going to let her dear friend join without her approval. Like a worried mother. The thought brought upon a small chuckle from Sidra as she sat tending to her fire. She'd found a nice place by one of the many streams in the area. It was surprisingly cold here. The sky was always covered in a dense layer of clouds and an eerie fog seemed to intrude on the land at most times of the day. The cold weather was comforting to Sidra though, it reminded her of home which was another reason Casa caught her interest.

The short Optime female nibbled on some smoked white tail. It was one of her favorite things to munch on when she didn't have fresh meat. She'd decided not to drink tonight wanting to keep her mind clear so she could decide what her next move would be. She had serious look on her face, brows pulled to the center of her forehead in thought. Maybe she would just wait until things cooled down before she joined...or not join. I mean, there were other packs. She rustled her mane with both her hands trying to think harder. "Aaaargh!! This is so frustrating!" Her thoughts were circling in her head, she would be thinking the same thoughts over and over again. Eventually, she gave up and let her slender body fall to the soft grassy floor with a thump. She stared up through the few trees at the dark sky. Her fire was creating a light smoke that could easily be seen contrasted against the dark clouds. She gave a sigh and continued to think.
[html]

OOC here!

Isa had seen her Adelle stumbling around, drunk the before. She was absolutely infuriated with the whole situation. Adelle was still a pup, not even a yearling yet, and Isa, being the protective mama bear she was, gave the girl a quick scolding before finding out as much as she could about this Sidra woman that had corrupted her little warrior. Finding out that Hadley didn’t have a very good experience when meeting the woman didn’t help either. Apparently she reminded him of Amy, a woman like that would not be anywhere near her Hadley or the Casa pup ever again. Isa would make sure of it.

She went out looking for the woman and it didn’t take long until she heard someone speaking. She came across a woman very similar to the one both Adelle and Hadley described. Sidra. Her voice had an obviously menacing tone to it as her lips pulled back slightly into a small snarl. Messing with Hadley was one thing but messing with him and getting Adelle drunk was another altogether. Isa was absolutely infuriated and this woman would learn not to mess with her pack, especially not the pups.

<style>
.isastatue .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isastatue p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isastatue b {color:#4AA2F3; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isastatue {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... w5ty-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:615px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:30px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0174DF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.isastatue .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
OOC: Maybe Isa could become Sidra's mother figure too. She needs one. X3

Still, nothing was falling into place like she thought it would. Doubts started to linger to whether or not they would even accept her. She'd been trying to stay positive hoping that things would work out, but maybe she'd have to forget about the idea of her and Aro being drinking buddies and hanging out together. A sight trailed out of her mouth ending in a groan, her hands came up to rub her face trying to stop thinking all together. All her thoughts were becoming jumbled into one big junk of hope, doubt, and frustration. The calico female almost drifted off into a slumber when she heard her name being called in a stern tone. Like she was being reprimanded for doing something wrong, like she was a child. Ears perked and eyes flew open. She turned her head to see a female standing over her with a snarl on her lips. Sidra jumped up and took a defensive stance. Who was this wolf and what did she want? Nobody waltzes into her camp and looks at her like that. A snarl formed on her lips as well, nose wriggling as she sniffed the female, hackles raised on her neck. She picked out a few familiar scents off the woman. Hadley, Adelle, and Aro's scents wafted from her. She was from Casa!!

Her whole demeanor changed, hackles settling and the snarl disappearing. Wide eyes gazed back at the light colored Optime wondering what she had come here for. "Who are you? Why are you snarling at me like that? Do I know you?" The way the woman held herself was motherly and caring, like she was protecting something. In a way, she kind of reminded her of her mother. Even after being captured by the traffickers, her mother did her best to teach her right from wrong and protected her with her life, eventually falling victim to those evil males. After that, right and wrong mixed into one big ball of nothing, unable to be distinguished by the young female. She did what she had to do to survive and it was all she knew. So now, that this woman stood before her, she was clueless as to what she had done to deserve this. Sidra stood up straight and crossed her arms over her chest, a smirk formed on her lips as she glared at the woman. "You can't just walk into my camp and treat me like that. It's rude." She was just as immature as ever.
[html]

OOC here!

For a moment, the woman snarled back at Isa, only angering her more. If this woman wanted a fight, she would certainly get one. She seemed to calm down though, perhaps noticing the same scent on her as Adelle. No, you don’t know me. But I am sure you remember Hadley, who happens to be my mate, and Adelle, who came home drunk after meeting you. Isa was absolutely furious and Sidra’s comment didn’t help in the slightest. Isa lunged forward, hoping to knock the woman off her feet and pin her down. I can’t can I? I’m the one being rude when you’re the one who got my Adelle drunk? She is just a pup! How dare you even accuse ME of being rude when you gave a pup alcohol!

The menacing tone in her voice made it perfectly clear just how angry she was. Adelle might not have been her pup by blood, but Isa was the Balia of the pack, she saw all Casa pups as her own and she would not tolerate them being harmed in any way by another. Isa didn’t even notice until then that Sidra appeared to be only a yearling. She quickly got off the girl and looked Sidra over. You’re only a yearling yourself, what are you doing out her on your own? Isa had calmed down now that she knew Sidra was still rather young herself. Where are your parents? Looking around the camp, it was obvious that Sidra was living there alone, and more than likely had been alone for a while. Perhaps she just needed to be guided onto the right path. Isa would be willing to help, but she wouldn’t tolerate her being a bad influence on Adelle. Isa held out a hand to help the girl up. Come on, we are going for a walk.

<style>
.isastatue .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isastatue p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isastatue b {color:#4AA2F3; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isastatue {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... w5ty-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:615px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:30px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0174DF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.isastatue .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

Of course she remembered Hadley. He had left a very solid impression on her. A submissive, pathetic, and fearful wolf in her eyes. As soon as the stranger mentioned that he was her mate she was fighting back a cackle. Who would mate to someone so weak? She had several rude comments that she wanted to say but the woman was angry enough as it was and she was from Casa so if she had any chance to join she had to save it. The laugh tickled at Sidra's lips, a wide grin crossing her face as she tried to hold back the laugh. Adelle. That was a fun day. The pup had nearly crushed her but it was all good fun and Sidra had enjoyed the girl's company. "I remember both of them. I did nothing to Hadley!! You can't blame me for that. Adelle is old enough to make her own choices and she chose to drink. No harm came from it. We had a good time too! I- The calico woman was cut off by the light colored woman as she lunged forward unexpectedly. Sidra raised an arm to push the woman away but had no time to make the shove before she was on the floor being yelled at. "Hey!! Let me go! How dare you!" She struggled trying to get free and could have if she wasn't playing nice. But she refrained from using any of the dirty tricks she'd learned while in the trafficking business.

The woman was yelling in her face nearly spitting the words at her. It was unpleasant and uncalled for. Sidra growled and snarled at the woman not really listening to anything she was saying. Frankly, she was pissing the young girl off and she wasn't going to have it. She just continue to struggle and spit profanities at the fae talking over her and ignoring every word she said. "I swear if you don't let me go I'll be forced to fight back!" Of course she didn't think it was wrong to give a pup alcohol. She was introduced to it shortly after her mother died. She was just a pup when it happened. She was just a pup and was forced to do unmentionable things. In her eyes, age meant nothing. It was simply a reminder of time and if you were old enough to walk and talk then you were old enough for anything. Soon, she was released and an unruly snarl trail out from her maw in a low and dangerous tone. Her hackles were raised and claws ready to rip the wolf to shreds. Eyes wondered over her body and a glare was returned. All her scars were visible as she lay there bare and the woman's gaze made her feel self conscious, she didn't like it one bit.

Yeah, she was on her own, except for Kativa. But, that wasn't the stranger's business. The mention of her parents caused another nasty snarl to rumble from her chest. "I don't think any of that is your business, but yes I'm on my own and I'm doing just fine. As for my parents..." She looked away. It was still tough to talk about her mom to anyone but Kativa who was there when it happened. As for her father, he was still back in Alaska and had probably given up all hope of seeing his two girl's again. "My dad doesn't live here and my mother is dead." She stated bluntly. The woman offered her hand to help Sidra up but she ignored the gesture and got up on her own wiping the debris from her back. "Why should I go on a walk with you?"

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
The girls excuses only infuriated Isa more. Adelle is still a pup! There is no need for her to be influenced by someone like you. Adelle was practically Isa’s pup. She was overly protective with her and always treated her like her own, and this devil woman was corrupting her little warrior. Isa ended up attacking the woman, sort of. She didn’t want to hurt Sidra, she simply wanted to scare her and make sure Adelle would not be coming home drunk because of the woman’s influence.

The woman seemed just as angry with Isa though too and things could get violent quickly. Hopefully they wouldn’t since Isa was pregnant. She didn’t want to do anything that could possibly harm the pups. Getting a closer look at her, Isa realized Sidra was still a yearling herself. Just as old as she was when the whole situation with her father ended and her and her sister left their home. Hearing that Sidra was on her own as well only made Isa feel for the girl. She knew what it was like, loosing someone so close to you, leaving everything behind, having to fight in order to survive. No one her age should have to suffer through that. Isa listened to girls little remark, clearly showing she had no manners. She would need to be given a few lessons, just not quite yet. Because I know what it’s like and I want to help. Come on, let’s go for a walk and we can talk a bit, alright? I’m not going to hurt you or anything like that so you can calm down a bit.
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

Obviously this woman knew nothing of the horrible things that happened in this world. Sidra felt like screaming at the top of her lungs all that had happened to her up until now just to make this bitch understand. Of course Adelle was a pup. It really didn't matter how old or how young someone was, not in this screwed up world. Someone like her?! Oh that was the last straw. This woman had absolutely no right to throw around such accusations. What kind of wolf did she think Sidra was just for exposing alcohol to a young one. Especially since she didn't know Sidra at all. The leopard spotted hybrid almost lost her temper. Her hackles raised to full height and feral snarls continued to flow from her maw. Several times as the woman held her down did she think about simply digging her claws into her side and showing her what she was made of. But no. She held her temper like a respectable young lady she was always trying to prove herself to be and waited for the woman to get off.

With the way the woman looked at her, she felt like turning and running. But instead, she made her way to Soloman and grabbed her red cloak. Once it was one she felt ten times better with all those nasty scars covered up. While she was there she grabbed her dagger which she concealed within her cloak, just in case. She turned and strode over the woman with a glare ever remaining on her feminine features and hackles raised. She didn't trust the woman and didn't want to leave the camp with her, only one thing led her to finally agree. She was from Casa and was angry at Sidra, which meant she had to listen in order to keep any chance she had at joining the pack of her choice. The light colored woman said she knew what it was like, but Sidra didn't believe it for one moment. Nobody knew what it was like. Nothing could be compared to what she'd been through. She gave a small snarl and continued to listen to the wolf's persuasions. "Okay. But this doesn't mean I trust you in the least. You attacked me, for what I can see, no reason. I'll give you a few minutes of my time despite your hasty accusations." With that she turned to walk out of the forest looking back at the woman with a look of distrust on her face.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
WC: 312

She knew perfectly well that the woman did not like her at all. With the small snarl, Isa could tell she didn’t believe Isa when she told Sidra she knew what it was like. A sigh left her lips as the woman spoke. I understand why you don’t trust me, I shouldn’t have acted the way I did. I love Adelle like my own child, and to find her stumbling home drunk did not sit well with me. I should have spoken with you first before acting the way I did and I apologize. Isa looked over the woman and wondered if there was anything she could do to make up for what she had done. Probably nothing. Maybe she could offer her a home. Surely Jazper would allow her to join Casa, and then Isa could help point her in the right direction.

She continued walking and looked down at the ground for a moment. I do know what it’s like. My father was abusive towards me since I was a pup, and then when I was a yearling he killed my mother in front of me. Then my sister and I killed him ourselves. I turned to alcohol to make myself feel better, just as I am sure you have done. I know what it’s like to be alone. She stopped walking and turned to face Sidra. I would like to offer you a home. You can come live in Casa. I’m sure My Sole would allow you into our ranks and I would like to help you. It gets better if you have someone who is willing to be there for you. Isa couldn’t be sure that Sidra would accept her offer, but she hoped she would. The young woman could use a little help and Isa was more than willing to be there for anything she would need.
[html]

She's not going to accept now because Adelle is going to persuade her to join later. Smile

This meeting with the woman was having a negative effect on the spotted woman. After the way the stranger threw accusations at her and attacked her, she wasn't feeling so welcome into Casa's borders. Maybe she'd just forget about it. Forget about the time she spend with Adelle and the fun they'd had, and forget about the thought of having a home and people to watch her back. Sidra may be standing there with a snarl on her lips and anger in her eyes, but she was welling with emotions she'd rather just forget. Rejection was one of the worst things for her and if the woman was going to tell her she couldn't come to Casa, she would be devastated.

Sidra put aside the snarls and angry glares to listen to the woman speak. There was absolutely no point in treating her rudely. Acting like a child wasn't going to sway the woman's outlook on Sidra. The spotted woman nodded agreeing with the stranger. She shouldn't have acted like that. As for getting Adelle drunk she still didn't think she did wrong by it. They'd had fun and Sidra had made sure to get the young one home safety, personally escorting her to the borders and watching her walk off into the safety of her pack. What was so irresponsible about that? Sidra crossed her arms over her chest and continued listening choosing not to speak up about the subject. It would only cause further argument. She kept her apologies to herself, her pride weighing her down like a eighty pound anchor.

The jaguar woman followed the white wolf through the forest, walking by her side but not looking her in the eye. An amethyst gaze focused on other things like birds in trees and the ground beneath her feet. The woman told a horrible story, her life. Sidra gazed further away when she mentioned the alcohol. It had a soothing effect on her and took away all her worries, what was so bad about that? Although Sidra had a rather harsh life until now, she was never truly alone. Her mother was with her for the majority of her time with the traffickers and then Kativa came along and now they traveled together. But, she may as well be alone.

The woman stopped and looked at Sidra, but she didn't dare meet her gaze afraid of what she might say next. But, instead of rejection, came acceptance and her ears perked as she turned to face the woman, a small smile cracking on her lips. In an instant, the dislike for the woman washed away leaving behind the distrust for her. She didn't know her very well but here she was offering her the one thing she really wanted, a home. Sidra looked away again, her tail swaying a tell tale sign of how happy she was. I would love to join. Unfortunately there's something I have to do before I come to the borders. She had to tell Kativa and see if Aro would be willing to meet her. Inside, she felt like screaming at the top of her lungs just how happy she was. But instead she looked back at the woman with a large grin and held out her hand, offering a handshake. I'm Sidra Pheonix. We had a rather bad introduction and I apologize for that, let's put it in the past yeah? The first step for joining Casa would be to amend with the woman and apologize for her actions.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]