Treasured Life
[html]
ooc here

She had started heading north, deciding that she wanted to visit Kiara. It had been a long time since she'd seen her friend. The pup walked along in lupus form, faded splashes of red and green paint still on her body. She wasn't really too clear on how she was going to wash it out. It had been a couple months, with so much changing in her life. She had accepted the new pack as her home, missing Ichika less and less. She had shifted, and had a new guardian that replaced Kiara in her life.

The white wolf had been so much for her though. The center of Dalgina's young world. She had answered all the questions, explained everything for her. She didn't want to lose Kiara. Sure, she might not be friends with the pups Kiara had been carrying, and she hadn't seen them for some time, but her heart still called her to come and visit. It had been a while of traveling. Dalgina hadn't told anyone where she was going, simply taking a few small things with her and telling Tehu to not cause any trouble, thinking it would be too far for the small bird.

Stomach grumbling Dalgina found a nice place to settle down for the night. It was really far to travel. As far as she remembered, everything passing by in a rush of sorrow, searching for a new home. The pup curled up tight, young body exposed to the night air as she closed her eyes, preparing to rest.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82752F;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFF159; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GWdJz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82752F; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD9C3F; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Mind if I fast forward tot he morning? If not, I'll change it. :3 I'm also assuming that Luperci can see colors. X3 / +000

Over the last few days, Fayne had been leaving New Dawn often. Each time it got easier to cross the border but there was always some hesitation when she reached it. She knew eventually everything would go back to the way it was, except for her weariness of outside Luperci. The only ones she trusted now were the ones she called family. Noah, Titania, Zalen, and all the other Luperci in New Dawn had been just what she needed to gather the courage to cross the border. Amy was an unfortunate incident that she would never let happen again. Soon, she would start her training and become powerful. All these thoughts passed through the she-wolf's mind as she made her way to the border this beautiful morning. She was up earlier than usual, it was barely light outside. The sun was just creeping over the hills creating a brilliant glow on the mountain tops.

Her daily ritual commenced when she reached to border. She stood there for a few minutes before crossing slowly and then took off into the forest. Running left her no choice but to continue forward. The air was crisp against her flailing tongue as she sprinted. A silver streak against the earthy browns and greens of the forest. Running gave her an irresistible rush that was magnified by her lingering heat. She loved her heat, even if it did cause some discomfort among pack mates. Life was exhilarating when it was here.

As she ran, something caught her eye. An unnatural flash of red in the forest caught her attention leading her to halt. She gazed brightly in the direction of the color wondering what it could be. She was cautious simply standing there for a while assessing the situation. Then, she approached ears high on her head with anticipation while her body was low to the ground, creeping through the forest towards the splash of color. Her tail was held low, something she couldn't avoid when outside of New Dawn. When she got close, she stopped. It was but a small black wolf huddled against herself, sleeping. The color she had seen was the girl's pelt. It had splashes of red and green which was strange. What was this color? She boldly approached sniffing at the sleeping ball of fur. It was a just a young girl. Why was she out here all alone near New Dawn's borders?

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]
[html]
ooc yes, they can see color

She felt something brush against her. Thinking it was a sibling Dalgina simply pulled herself closer into herself, weary body needing the sleep. She hadn't traveled so far except for the time when she'd originally left Ichika, still a pup pulled in a wagon. The presence didn't leave though, and her stomach decided to chime in, announcing it's hunger. Uncurling Dalgina stretched out, yawning. Blinking sleepily she took in the silver wolf. She was beautiful to look at. Her coat almost shimmered, with the black facial markings giving her an almost bold appearance. Her form was slim, graceful. She continued looking at her for a few more moments before realizing that the wolf shouldn't be in the house she lived at.

Bolting up Dalgina looked around wildly. This wasn't home! Heart racing she looked back on the day. What had happened? It took a moment, but her mind caught up with the rest of her. She was traveling back to Ichika, and had fallen asleep. Grinning sheepishly Dalgina crouched down before the stranger. Sorry. I forgot. Looking around Dalgina wondered where to go from her current place. She wasn't exactly clear on where she was at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFF159; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GWdJz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82752F; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD9C3F; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Yup, I'm still a noob. Tongue / +000

Upon touch, the silky black pup curled up tighter like some sort of whimsical flower. Fayne timidly jerked back at the harmless movement. Still curled up and seemingly oblivious of Fayne's presence, the pup slept. A loud rumble vibrated the small figure's body, Fayne's dark ears perking at the sound. It wasn't until she heard the rumble that she realized she was also hungry. Staying in the meadow by herself, she had been deprived of a decent meal. Her hunting skills hadn't improved much after she caught that deer. It was mere luck. Finally, the sleeping princess awoke. The small body stretched and she gave a yawn bringing a bright smile to Fayne's face. It was adorable. Her tail wagged excitedly behind her now knowing that the young female before her was harmless...and cute. Chocolate brown eyes full of sleep gazed up at her. Her own blue-green orbs looked back happily. The eye contact lasted for a few moments without words being exchanged. Fayne was waiting for her to say something, or do something. But, sleepy eyes continued to gaze at her.

A couple seconds later, the young girl rose quickly startling the silver wolf. She also jumped back and looked around wildly like something bad was going to come. But, nothing came and eventually the ember wolf calmed down and so did Fayne. A silly smile replaced the surprise on the young wolf's face as she spoke. What did she forget about. The she-wolf's head cocked at the statement. It did look like she was unaware of where she was startled by Fayne's presence. "What is it that you forgot? Are you lost? You're near New Dawn's borders. I wandered out here and I found you. Sorry if I scared you. Your coat caught my eye, it's really bright." The excitement returned to Fayne as she analyzed the wolf. Her nose wriggled as she determined if she knew this stranger, but all the scents on her were foreign. She wasn't from around here, so she must be lost. Right? "What are you doing sleeping out here? Don't you have a home child?"

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
ooc i only know cause of some random conversation in chat XD

The silver female was really nice. A gentle nurturing expression rested on her face at Dalgina's puzzled words. She felt a bit silly, but this was her first time going anywhere, and being on her own meant that the day dreaming pup was even more turned around than she normally was, far from the places that she usually ran through so she could find her way home again. Dalgina shook her head at the question, unsure of how to answer. There was so much!

What's New Dawn? I'm going to Ichika. Twisting her head Dalgina looked at the bright paint. Giggling she glanced back. I spilled the paint all over. It doesn't come off. It would in a few days time, but until then Dalgina was stuck with it on her body, waiting for it to wear off. I'm traveling! My home's in Cercatori d'Arte. It's a pack in the south, far away. Her expression saddened at those words. Being so far from Ichika was still a sore point for her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Lawl. X3 Blah, short post. / +000

Well obviously this pup wasn't from around here, she didn't even know what New Dawn was. Surprise filled Fayne's eyes as well as wonder and curiosity for the ember wolf. "Ichika? Is that near here? New Dawn's borders aren't far from where we are." The child's laughter was contagious bringing out a small chuckle from Fayne as she listened to Dalgina explain the bright colors. She was so young and naive. Someone so small shouldn't be traveling thought these forest by themselves. Fayne's mind shifted to Amy...what if she was lurking? Who knows what she would do to the pup if they ran into each other. Hackles rose slightly at the thought. She felt a need to protect the young one. Shaking the thoughts from her head she smiled brightly, tail swishing joyfully behind her. But, the pup's mood suddenly changed. A slight sadness shone in her eyes. Head cocked and ears perked at the sudden change.

"If you live in Cercatori d'Arte then why are you going to Ichika?" Fayne leaned in to nuzzle the girl's face, a sign for her to cheer up. "What's wrong?" She sat herself on the ground and wrapped her tail around herself. Blue-green orbs looked down on the wolf yearning for knowledge. Her own eyes mimicked the slight sadness. The expression didn't suit the beautiful black wolf, she wished it would disappear.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]
ooc here

Tilting her head the dark female gazed around. She wasn't too sure. She was closer than yesterday, but Ichika was probably still a good day's walk before she reached it. Her tail thumped happily at hearing a pack was nearby. It never occurred to her that approaching a pack might be dangerous. For her they were safety from everything else that was out there. If she needed help Dalgina would run to a pack, any pack. The consequences would only be learned after.

The silver wolf nuzzled gently at Dalgina. She smiled at the kindness, pressing in. Nothing was wrong, everything was wrong. She missed the pack she'd been born in, something that couldn't be easily solved. Not every problem had a magic solution like she'd believed when she was younger. Some things just didn't fade. I have friends there from when I lived there. My family moved, but I still want to visit. Her words were quiet, the pain soft in her voice. It wasn't so bad anymore. She had new friends she loved, a new home.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC / +000

Fayne's head shifted to follow the pup's gaze as she determined if Ichika was close. She'd never been anywhere else other than New Dawn and to be honest, wasn't sure of any other pack's locations. That was something she'd never thought about but should probably learn eventually. Fayne's own eyes finally fell on the direction of New Dawn. She still felt the urge to go back and be where she's safe but wouldn't leave unless she knew her new acquaintance was safe as well. Forest green eyes turned back to the ember puppy as her answer came. The young one's voice was small and sad which tugged on the silver woman's heart strings. No one so beautiful and young should be filled with such sadness. Again, the stormy female's dark nose came to nuzzle at the puppy under her chin in a gesture to cheer up and a small lick was placed on her cheek.

I'm sure they'll be very happy to see you when you get there and I'm sure they miss you just as much. Fayne put on a smile for the dark wolf trying to lighten the depressing mood. She knew what it was like to miss family. I know it's hard to be away from those you miss, but you just have to trust that they feel the same way. She certainly trusted that Crowly and Sonya missed her. Their goodbyes were filled with sorrow, but still they had ended on a good note. A brighter smile cracked on her lips whens he thought of her siblings. Fayne looked over the young pup realizing that there was no name to be placed to her pretty face. What is your name little one? I would love to know what to call you. I'm Fayne Her plush tail started to wag behind her, happy to have met the black wolf.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]
ooc here

Dalgina turned her head at the soft comforting nuzzle, smiling. Licking back her tail wagged softly. Fayne was nice, staying here and talking to her. She was so close to Ichika. She just had to complete the steps. Dalgina wanted to see them again. It would be wonderful to talk with Kiara and Fatim and the other pack members. Nodding her head Dalgina brightened up. She could see the puppies! They were probably grown now, and running around Ichika. It was a shame she hadn't been there when they were growing up.

Nodding her head Dalgina absorbed the wisdom. They would miss her. Dalgina certainly missed them. Her attention returned to the silvery wolf, eyes widening at her words. Oh! She had forgotten to introduce herself! That was rude. I'm Dalgina. Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii. It's nice to meet you Fayne. This is my first time traveling by myself. It's a bit scary. Her ears picked up, happy that her first trip was going so well.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]