Heaven's Light
[html]
That which yields is not always weak.
Euphemia Deianeira Ouriel

Word Count → 000 ::

NPX Text Euphe talking

Evening had fallen, and the young Luperci tilted herself back against wall. Oprime. She loved the form. She had gotten used to the court of Miracles. She'd tried too run away time and again, and now she considered it home. Home? For a moment Euphemia Ouriel raised her ears. The wind whispering to her kept her distant. Most of the other pack memebers had realized the young girl-cub listened more than she spoke, though she was not affraid to speak.

The stars had come out and as she pushed away from the home of her family , she moved off. A walk yes.. that's what she needed. The wind picked up blowing scents towards her. She'd go see what trouble she could get into.

<style type="text/css">
.sunseuph b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcb182; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sunseuph b.npc {color:#f2e380; font-weight:normal;}
.sunseuph p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.sunseuph p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sunseuph .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#95e37f;}
.sunseuph .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Handlee'; text-align:right; color:#0f022e; margin:100px 30px 0px 0px; line-height:40px;}
.sunseuph .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Handlee'; color:#fffbf8; padding:50px 0px 0px 30px;}
.sunseuph p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.sunseuph .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e92b8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:150px 0px 4px 0px; }
.sunseuph {width:95%; margin:0px auto; max-width:700px; background-color:#0f022e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9fnHR.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC

Terra had returned to the pack briefly. Mostly to check up on everyone and relish in the safety of the pack, partly to try and scrub the renewed dye off. It was far too stubborn, even with Terra chewing at it in secui form. Sighing she laid on the ground, staring at the name. It was taunting her, a constant reminder of something that she couldn't figure out. Kit wanted the world to know that she was his, yet part of her still felt that she was missing a bigger picture, that there was something more he was trying to tell her.

The heat scent made thinking terribly difficult though, as most of her thoughts were interrupted by the need to check herself from wandering off and chasing down any available male. Just staying still took a lot of concentration. A scent wafted towards her, new for the coyote to discover. Standing her tail wagged, curious of the source. It was young, triggering her need to protect and nurture the pack's pups. Trailing after it Terra yipped brightly, calling to the pup that walked ahead of her, wandering on two legs.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
She turned, the yip was not one she'd experienced. For a moment. She wasn't sure if she should exactly, answer it. A yip. Not a wolf, but not a dog either .a Coyote at a distance was not unusual but one so close- it was different.

"Ughh.." she murmured quietly, Euphemia tried to get her mind around the the idea of a Coyote in the court. "How are you?" she began speaking quietly, and changed her shape, four legs to better match the coyote's own- and in an attempt to be less intimidating she lay down.
[html]

OOC

The pup's expression was cute, startled by her presence. Friendly Terra slowed down, her heart racing with joy for being near the young wolf. She just wanted to lick her, and sooth her, and cuddle her, and give her rabbit, and play with her. A mass of instincts for someone that usually only got involved with pups when they wanted to hear a story or were getting into trouble, usually with her aid. She was drawn to this pup though, wanting to care for her.

The female shifted down into the feral form. Terra probably should have changed onto two legs, but it was rather difficult focusing on any one thing long enough, and shifting did need that focus, even if she was quick at it. I'm well. How are you? She nuzzled the pup brightly, unaware of how she had made the pup uncomfortable. What she was was perfectly normal and accepted by most here, her species making no more remark than the color of her eyes.

<style>
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
That which yields is not always weak.
Euphemia Deianeira Ouriel

Word Count → 000 ::

NPX Text
Euphe talking

THere was laughter. A ball of sound errupted from the pup ."So you can talk!" said the young woman with a grin, her tongue hung out of her mouth for only a moment, a short pink affair before dissapearing back inside. " "I am fine. I didn't know other animals could talk..." Euphemia stepped forewad and then carefully poked her head towards the coyote. "I though only my kind could talk." she said after carefully acessing the coyote. She sniffed curiously, trying to figure out what kind of scent this other being who could talk had. She smelled kinda like a wolf, but didn't look like any wolf she'd ever seen. No more like a fox.

The bright nuzzle sent her bolling over but she grinned, as she relazed. Curiousity momentarily dispelled in the happiness of meeting someone new to her . "I am glad. I am Euphemia Ouriel."

The young she-world was intruiged now. This new friend was a wolf-yet not a wolf. She had seen non-wolf animals with others but this was the first time she'd met one who could talk.

<style type="text/css">
.sunseuph b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcb182; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sunseuph b.npc {color:#f2e380; font-weight:normal;}
.sunseuph p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.sunseuph p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sunseuph .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#95e37f;}
.sunseuph .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Handlee'; text-align:right; color:#0f022e; margin:100px 30px 0px 0px; line-height:40px;}
.sunseuph .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Handlee'; color:#fffbf8; padding:50px 0px 0px 30px;}
.sunseuph p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.sunseuph .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e92b8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:150px 0px 4px 0px; }
.sunseuph {width:95%; margin:0px auto; max-width:700px; background-color:#0f022e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9fnHR.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC

The laughter surprised the coyote, pulling back in confusion. She looked around, seeing if there was anything to laugh at. Suspicion quickly formed. Was the pup planning on tricking her? Terra didn't think she'd done anything to leave herself exposed, though it was a bit hard to measure, considering how difficult it was to currently think through anything, pure instinct guiding her. Ears flattened down at the exclamation. Of course she could talk! She still had a tongue, and there was nothing that made her someone worth killing.

She sat down on the ground, affront clear on her features. Terra didn't do anything about it, understanding she was just a pup and prone to such foolish mistakes. Other animals? Her kind? Her words came out a little more stiff than she meant, feeling angry at being thought of as lesser. Your kind is the same as mine. She was half wolf, after all. I'm Terra, resident storyteller, entertainer, thief. Her grin split wide on the last part, teasing the pup.

<style>
</style>
[/html]