M - Summer of Love
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Summer time [WC:402 || Points: 4]

Summer was in full bloom as the day was far too hot for the arctic female's liking. Nova Scotia was hotter than Kiara ever imagined it would be and although she was sporting her summer coat, it was still too much for her liking. Lucia had grown even larger and had annoyed her mother to no end with the desire to wrestle and play. It seemed as if she had gained her father's heat tolerance and wasn't bothered in the slightest by the warm summer air. Eventually, Kiara had grown fed up with her daughter's constant desire for attention that she left the puppy with the pack and wandered out of the pack lands.

As the day grew older, the air only grew hotter. Eventually, it was just too much for Kiara and she found a comfortable spot of grass beneath a great tree. There she lay, her scarred body resting against to woody trunk and her legs spread out before her. Kiara's pristine white coat shone in the summer light and she was easy to spot from a distance. Every prey animal gave her a wide breath, although paid little attention to the lazy wolf. Her tongue hung out as she panted to cool down. There was a stream not far off, its babbling voice only making her feel hotter. Although she could hear the stream, she couldn't see it; making the effort to locate the stream not worth actually finding it.

Sapphire eyes turned upwards as they gazed through the leaves. Soft clouds drifted across the sky but did little to shade the hot sun. Kiara frowned, wishing that it would cool down or even rain. Anything was better than the stifling heat. A great yawn escaped the female's black lips. She was tired and really didn't want to do anything besides sleep. Her large head rested against her paws and her scars all but disappeared. From a distance, it looked like the young mother was sleeping, although if one approached they would see her eyes half open. As she lay, Kiara traveled through her daydreams while she waited for the heat of the day to pass.

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift002 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#848462; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Riogift002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; text-align:right;}
.Riogift002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift002 {margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#fae9cc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift002.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0a68a; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]
[html]

The heat was something that he felt was wonderful, if anything it was able to fuel the fire that burned with in him, a white fire, burning out of pure lust. The heat made most of the white babe turn lazy and making him work not nearly as hard to lock his knot into them. The female would learn to enjoy the blessing that is his pink shaft inside of them, pumping into them, filling them with the swollenness that was his prideful male hood.

Lucifer saw her laying there, resting…or having a lazy day; the male knew what he must do. Shifting down to all four legs the male made no try at hiding the pink tipped shaft that poked out from the black furry holder. The male walked up to the lady she was lady all out for the world to see. My god how that site turned him on, and by god what he wouldn’t do to her. The male felt the swelling become larger and harder. The male was going to have to have that taken care of before he left. ”I think maybe lying in some water would help you.” The male said coldly, and maybe even a hint of suggestive to the onyx black male.

[/html]
[html]

Summer time [WC:395 || Points: 3]

The summer heat beat down on the arctic wolf relentlessly, making her mind and body sluggish. She was used to the cooler months of the tundra and even then felt that summers were too hot. It was the first time Kiara regretted moving south, although the idea was only an after thought. Besides the stifling weather, Kiara loved her life in Nova Scotia. Her daughter was growing strong and she had settled into New Dawn without a hitch. Her life had turned for the better. A soft smile crossed the young mother's face as her glazed over eyes looked at nothing in particular.

After resting along for a while, the black form of a wolf strode towards her. Scars littered the male's body and there were a few patches of fur missing from his coat. The top portion of his head was dyed purple, revealing the male to be a luperci. Kiara watched his progress as he strode up to her. Slowly, she became more alert and her ears tipped forward as she watched him uneasily. There was something about him, something that didn't seem right. Sapphire eyes traveled a little and noticed the male's distinct mood and immediately Kiara felt uncomfortable.

Slowly the she-wolf sat upright, large front paws moving the lithe female into a more alert position. Kiara wasn't sure what to think of the male, but he gave her an uneasy feeling. There was a lustful gleam in the stranger's eyes that made Kiara's skin crawl. The arctic female's eyes flicked behind her momentarily, cursing herself silently for having her back pinned to a tree. Cold words drifted towards her, suggesting a better way to cool off. Slowly, the young mother nodded and said anxiously, "Yes, I guess your right. Well, I hear a stream so I guess I should leave. Have a nice day." Kiara stood, her mind focused on leaving the male so that he could take care of his situation in peace. She wanted nothing to do with the black wolf. Turning, the snowy female tried to move past the black male so that she could head towards the sound of moving water.

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift002 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#848462; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Riogift002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; text-align:right;}
.Riogift002 {margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#fae9cc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift002.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0a68a; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]
[html]

”Oh I am going to have a great day, and we’re going to have some fun.” Lucifer spoke. The words were laced with the venom, with a matter of a fact tone. Lucifer ran his tongue over his black lips. ”What’s your name doll face?” The male pushed himself forward as he brushed himself against her. Not that it matter, he would call her what ever he thought was most fitting at the time when he was making sweet love to her body, playing with her tits, milking them, The man's hips bucked in thinking about what he was going to do to her. ”Ahhh shit...” The male groaned. Following her, the Sawtooth male took one of his giant sized paw and swiped it under her hide paws. ”Lay down Doll Face. Just lay down and flag that tail. I’m going to mount you, and going to plant my knot into your womb. Then I’m going to suckal off you like I am one of your children. “ Lucifer didn’t lie about what he wanted and was going to do to her, and if she knew what was smart of her she would do just that, and would beg him not to stop.

[/html]
[html]

Summer time [WC:367 || Points: 3]

Either he was an idiot, or he refused to take the hint. By that time, Kiara had been in enough similar situations to realize that whatever the black male was thinking, it would not be good for her. The young female's smaller frame shied away as the other brushed against her and spoke with a poisonous tone. Kiara had a feeling she didn't want to know what his definition of fun was, and she also had a sinking suspicion that she was about to find out. "My name is Kiara and you can have fun on your own." With that, she quickened her pace. Kiara didn't break into a full trot, but she was sorely tempted too.

A lustful groan came form the other, and it was difficult for Kiara to keep her eyes forward. She moved as confidently as she could, trying not to show her discomfort in her steps and voice. Suddenly, a sharp impact to her hind paw made Kiara trip and it was only by some miracle that she managed to stay up. The arctic female scrambled to regain her balance, meanwhile the stranger spouted terrible lines. Adrenaline started to pump through the female's veins as she turned to face her aggressor. His words sent chills down her spine and made Kiara want to heave. He wanted to suckle on her? What kind of sick mind did this one have?

The young mother whipped around, her black lips peeled back to reveal sharp fangs and her heckles stood on end to accent her powerful shoulder muscles. The female's tail rose high above her as she tried to gain the dominant stance. Even so, Kiara continued to slowly back away. It was clear through her body posture and low growls that she wasn't going to be a willing participant in whatever the black wolf was planning.

Even as the female fought for dominance and tried to show her tenacity, the sun beat down upon her back and slowed her movements and mind. Kiara worked her brain as she tried to think back to her lesson with another wolf on fighting. What had she learned? What could she do to get out of her situation?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by alli

[/html]
[html]

Stiffing up the black male, moved lifting up one paw as the male starts shifting back into his two legged body, he did not want to make it to human like, he wanted some of the primal shape to his body. The monster reaches around the rock, moving quickly with the bag to the fallen white lady, placing a choker collar chain around her neck, then with a another move the male takes a rope and makes a halter out of it while roping it around her mouth. It was only tight enough prevent her from opening her mouth fully, but she could still open her mouth, just a short bit.”Now this is how I like my slaves.” The male said as he stood up, the pink shaft fully out of its furry holder. The male rubbed it over and over, it grew harder and harder.

Lucifer grunted as bent down taking her tail rubbing it under his nose, not caring what she thought, or felt. The male howled as his knot grew and grew. The male pushed his hand back to the base of the shaft. White hot seed flows out, a few drops falling onto the lady’s face. ”Now Kiara….you and I need to talk. You are now my…and mine alone. When I want to fuck, we will. You will not tell me no..EVER. Doing so will result in me punishing you, much like I did the last sad fucker that told me no. Last time I saw his ass the male’s head was split open from where I slammed him into a few trees and a rock…or two. I can’t remember. The fucker dared to say he was my son, took my last name and all. No one takes my name. Though…I might let you have a litter that can take my name. “ Lucifer took her by her halter pulling her up into his face, making her stand up onto her back legs, as he licked her as a hand reaches down and plays with her motherly nipple, begging the milk from them.

[/html]
[html]

Summer time [WC:578 || Points: 0]

Her slip up lasted a lot longer then she intended. If it weren't so hot she could have been up a lot quicker.
By the time she became right again and turned around, not only had he shifted, but he had returned with something in his hands. Kiara tried to slowly back away, wondering if she should run. However, if she shifted into his secui form, he could easily overtake her. The arctic female was small, but she wasn't about to let that disadvantage her. Kiara's powerful fangs were there for a reason. However, the summer heat slowed her reaction time and made her mind hazy.

The uninfected female was caught off guard as a hand reached towards her with the object in his hand. Placed securely in his palm was a metal object that Kaira couldn't identify. Before she could react, the object was skillfully placed around her neck and a rope was fastened around her jaw. Furiously the female shook her head, trying to remove the strange object and rope. She tried to use her front paw to push the rope off, but it just uselessly scrapped against her muzzle. The rope impeded her ability to open her jaw and the object around her neck tightened as she moved. Kiara growled and fought against the bind, ignoring the male's words.

By that point in time, the black monster was towering over Kiara. His optime form taller than most and his personal region ready to go. The black wolf's giant form leaned over the tiny female and shaded her from the sun; all the while his disgusting part was shoved close to Kiara's face and only grew bigger. Trying to avoid the piece of flesh, she dipped into a play bow. The young mother would have crouched all the way, but the black monster had a tight grip on her tail. Kiara growled and tried to bite his leg, but the rope impeded her movement and she only managed to scrape against his lower leg lightly with her lips. Frustrated, Kiara squirmed as she tried to get out from under him.

A hot liquid dripped onto Kiara's face, making her freeze in disgust. She whined and shook her head, trying to remove the disgusting matter. The arctic females struggle became more heated and she choked as the metal around her neck tightened. The chain bit into her skin and only relaxed as she did. The combination of the black giant's words and the chain around her neck made Kiara freeze, finally taking in the severity of her situation. Whatever he had on her, prevented her from escaping. She should have run when she had the chance, and Kiara was beginning to regret that decision.

The dark giant grabbed the bind and pulled the snowy wolf up onto her hind legs. Her fore paws dangled uselessly in the air and the danced trying to find some sort of ground. Kiara brought her legs up so that they rested on his abdomen. A growl came from Kiara, who tried her best to sound strong, but her tucked tail revealed her fear and anxiety. She pulled her head back as best as she could to try and avoid his licks. They felt disgusting, like a lie. Kiara paused again, confusion wracking her brain as he played with her nipples. "What are you doing, stupid luperci! Your not a pup, so let go of me." Kiara's voice shook as she spoke, making any kick that her words might have, useless.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by alli

[/html]
[html]
The black monster was guilty of more than once giving into what he wanted the most, the feeling of the tenderness of the inside areas of the white wolves. Gender did not matter to the black raciest male. The coat with no colors was what drove the sinner into full bloom. ”Shhhhh Doll face. Enjoy your last few hours with nothing inside of you, eating you, consuming you. I am training your body to respond to its master’s wants. “ The male smiled a sicking smile feeling the female place her paws upon him. ”Shift you stupid whore, or I will kill your children. “ The male had never killed a pup, but there was always the first. ”I love to eat the eyes first. They just sorta…pop in your mouth.” The male made sure to add the detail more so to mess with her mind than anything. The male lowered his new pet down to the ground as he took a finger sweeping over her maw where his seed was cooling on her face. The male smeared it over her maw and the front of her lips. ”Taste it…” He whispers in a husky tone. [/html]
[html]

Summer time [WC:000 || Points: 0]

Kiara had never hated being bound to a single form. If anything, she had always proud of her inability to shift and never really felt envious of the luperci. No matter how bad things got before, the arctic female never wished to shift. However, this time was different. The white female's situation had become dire and her heart gave out as she found herself staring into the face of her captor. If she had hands she could fight against him. If she had the bulk of the secui wolf, she could match his strength. Despair ran through Kiara's mind as the hopelessness of her situation grew. There would be no getting out of this one. Unlike Amy who came like a storm and left destruction in her wake, the black monster had no intention of leaving.

The young mother's wordless protests and silent struggles made no impact of the black male who claimed he was her master. Instead, he teased her, taunting her physically and mentally with his strange movements and sickly words. Sapphire eyes became blue disks as the black luperci demanded her to shift or he would deliver a punishment worse than death. He threatened Kiara's puppy, her only puppy. Kiara froze, her body practically going limp. Black lips fell and every last bit of resistance left her body. Not Lucia, not her beautiful daughter. His horrid description didn't help at all. He wanted her to shift, but how could she? "I...I can't. Please, don't hurt my daughter. I'll do anything, just don't hurt her." The young mother's mind reeled and the earth began to spin. She had to protect Lucia, even if it meant her death.

The world seemed to stop and Kiara barely recognized that she had been placed on the ground. Her thoughts traveled back to her daughter as her imagination raged. What would this male do to Lucia? Kiara was only barely aware of what he was doing and the male's husky command didn't even register in her mind. The mother's only thought was returning to her daughter, protecting Lucia. No...Lucia was safe. Lucia was in the pack...but how much did protection did that ensure? Kiara opened her lips to say something and nearly retched as a drop of the foul liquid landed on her tongue. It tasted fowl, bitter and disgusting. Kiara whined and tried desperately to wipe her mouth on anything; his arm, the grass, it didn't matter so long as she could rid her mouth of the putrid seed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by alli

[/html]
Icy cold eyes smiled with a madness that many had learned to fear, and only a very few had learned to love. Watching the white coated lady fall, powerless under his truly empty threat of killing her child. The male had no use for the child, but he did make a note of how weak she suddenly became when he threw that out at her. The male watched very intently as her perfect white muzzle parted, and allowed the seed that he would later pant into her stomach drip into her mouth, her face and body told him just how much she did not like the taste, but he didn’t care. She would learn to like it; she would one day beg him to allow her to feast upon the milky white substance.

Reaching down the male lifted her head up smiling as he kissed the top of her head ever so softly, just as if she was a willing lover. ”Shhh Doll Face, ride it out. Enjoy it.” He did not allow her to wipe his seed off of her face, he knew that if she did, he would just replant it upon her face.

The male hand reached around rubbing the tender cut of her women hood. ”Well now, Can’t or won’t?” The male asked softly, he would be able to take care of the can nots. However, he would surely give her such a spanking if it was a won’t.
[html]

ooc [WC:000 || Points: 0]

Kiara couldn't take it anymore. She felt like she was going to break. Little cracks in her sanity had started to grow and all of the terrible events that had plagued her seem to only multiply the horrendous situation she was in. Why did such things happen to her? Why was she so unfortunate? Kiara felt so powerless, and the life of her daughter being threatened didn't help the situation. She wanted to refuse him, but images of her innocent puppy being eaten alive forced Kiara to stay.

What enjoyment could such a situation bring for anyone but the black menace? Kiara was bound like a human's pet, being forced away from her family and do things she really didn't want to. Her wild spirit fought against the bonds, but her motherly instincts overpowered her spirit and forced her to comply. Lucia was her last remaining pup, she had to do anything she could to protect her daughter. If that meant being a pet to a lunatic to keep him away from her, then so be it.

Tension rose as the arctic female tried to wipe the disgusting liquid off her face. She could feel him stop her, his distorted paws holding her fast. It didn't take long for Kiara to relent. In many ways she had already given up. When a hand reached under her tail, Kiara couldn't help but balk. She had never been touched that way, not even by Alonso. Her hindquarters inched away from his fingers, effectively turning Kiara into a hunched ball. Her tail was wrapped firmly beneath her body and her own ears lay flat against her head. Kiara let out a nervous whine and her eyes shone with panic. The young mother didn't know what to say, if she refused him he would not only kill her but go after Lucia as well.

Every fiber of Kiara's body screamed no. It stank of refusal and all she really wanted to do was get away from the male. However, with a shaky voice, Kiara softly spoke the words she knew she would regret. "I...I...I can."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
table by alli

[/html]