Survive
[html]

Attention: Valkyrie de le Poer

It's been a couple of months since he had found the injured osprey and he had yet to find a name for him. He wasn't even sure if the bird would stay once he was in the air again. He suppose he would seriously think of a name if or when the bird decided to stay with him. For now he was Osprey and the bird seemed fine with it. Of course he did, Sascha couldn't speak anyway and the only sound he could make was blowing raspberries. He had done that habit enough around the bird that he was use to the sound. The bird would always eye him weird when Sascha did it but now a days he payed no mind to it.

It was time to see if the wing was fixed, if the bird was ready to fly. He wasn't sure since he wasn't a true medic but he would know if the flight test was successful. The bird was quiet like he was, another thing that seemed to be in common between the two, but the bird was very watchful. Sascha carefully carried the bird out of the mansion and to the back of it where he would see what the bird could and would do. He placed him on the ground and took a step back to see what he would do. He stared at him, scowling as he pondered and anticipated, wishing something would happen soon.

Minutes passed and the bird didn't do anything. Sascha tilted his head in confusion; maybe the bird wasn't ready. Maybe the wing still carried pained. Eventually he picked up the bird with care, carrying him in that sack he had carried him when he arrived back to Inferni. He then walked towards where Val stayed with hopes he would run into her and as usual Blitzen followed somewhat beside him. Maybe as he gave the bird a good chance outside he could help Val with German like she wanted.

Word Count :: 332

<style>
.sascha-rr .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#0c0a08; padding: 5px 10px 0px 10px;}
.sascha-rr .ft-wc {font-variant: small-caps; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; color:#0c0a08; padding: 0px 10px 10px 0px;}
.sascha-rr p {padding:3px 20px 6px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.sascha-rr b {color:#342a1b; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: #4a4237 1px 1px 2px;}
.sascha-rr {background-color:#A2917D; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/16m3juc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #BBAB94; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b4d3b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.sascha-rr-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }

.sascha-rr .inner { margin:0px 10px 0px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); }

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 532 :: Dude I've been horribad-ly sick lately, so sorry on the wait for this.

Valkyrie had felt horrible lately. She restricted herself to her den ever since she had gone into battle with her baby sister. She still was injured from the battle, but she came out with only a bruised rib and a few cuts here and there. She'd survive. She never thought she would do something like she did. To deliberately attack one because he was trying to harm her sister, but still. She remembered the anger and the adrenaline rush that she got. She even remembered the bloodlust that had rushed through her as she continued to fight. Before she thought about it, she did not know what that feeling was, for she had never had it in her life. The reason she isolated herself so much after all of that was because she was beginning to question herself. Her morals, who she was 'bred' to be. Who she was supposed to be. Every time she thought about it, she felt sad because she had gone against everything she felt like she was before she was thrust into battle. She tried to stop the girls from leaving, and she even went as far as to go with them, to try and stop this violence, but instead, she became subdued into it. She felt horrible about herself because of that.

She was laying in her bed, her cave was as dark as she could make it, only two tiny slivers of light peeking through her pelt that was hung in front of the den entrance. Klok, her tuxedo bobcat/wildcat/manx mix was sleeping beside Valkyrie, for he was mainly trying to comfort her, and he fell asleep in the process. Hope, Freya, Muerte, and Hextor were all elsewhere, Valkyrie could imagine that Hex and Mue were out taking care of their nest while Freya was probably out grazing somewhere closeby. Hope was a different story though. The female feline probably was out hunting, or sunbathing somewhere. Valkyrie didn't really know what the animals did when she wasn't around. She rarely asked them unless they came up and told her that they had a crazy day or something.

Her ears flipped up at the sound of scuffling outside of her den though. Freya was coming up to the den, and she poked her head through the pelt door. Freya explained to Valkyrie that she should come outside because there was someone who was looking for her. Valkyrie replied detestfully, not wanting to get up and go out, but that was when the short, stocky horse pushed her way into the den and she nibbled on Valkyrie's tail and toes until the girl got up. Then she moved from the den and let the girl come out. Valkyrie put on her purple kimono and she walked from the den and looked out to see the familiar shape of Sascha and his white reindeer. She forced a small smile on her face, for her heart was always happy to see Sascha, even when her mind was an emotional mess.

Hey, Sashy, what's up? How's the bird? she asked the man, noticing he had the sash that the bird sat in.

<style>
.freebietable-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#781D78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #90B1DE; }
.freebietable-a02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EsV88.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a02 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Life sucks because it hates me. Also, I had to rewrite my replay. So sorry for the wait. ;__;

For days he had expected the bird to fly soon and his frown deepened when the thought of him leaving for good bothered him. He had sworn to himself that he would never become attached to the animal and yet it happened anyway. With Blitzen following close by he neared where he had hoped she would be and he had blown raspberries the entire way till he had eventually reached his destination. The moment his ruby eyes found her he was happy and his face twitched in response; it was an attempt to smile though it was a reflex. As he finished his approach it was then that he had noticed something that bothered him. Her smile wasn't like her normal ones, something was wrong, and even her questions didn't distract him.

Once he grabbed his book and pen he scribbled his thoughts, the scowl on his face hardened with concern. "I'm good. Bird is healing. What's wrong?" This time he had rushed his writing so it wasn't as neat as it usually was, signifying that he was bothered by the smile that didn't match her face. He held it up to her and studied her face, already wondering if he could help in some way. Sas wanted to see that smile he had come to enjoy and this wasn't it. What had happened. What had he missed? Could he have prevented whatever it was that stole her smile? Thoughts that were abnormal for him ran through his mind and his efforts to quiet them were squashed. He then placed a hand on her shoulder, another thing he didn't normally do, hoping it would help her confide in him. Blitzen approached and nudged her as well. The reindeer was either seeking attention or sensed what Sascha had, the Ulrich couldn't be too sure and he wondered if he should shoo him away only because he wasn't sure if she minded the companion's touch or not.

Word Count :: 336

<style>
.sascha-rr .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#0c0a08; padding: 5px 10px 0px 10px;}
.sascha-rr .ft-wc {font-variant: small-caps; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; color:#0c0a08; padding: 0px 10px 10px 0px;}
.sascha-rr p {padding:3px 20px 6px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.sascha-rr b {color:#342a1b; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: #4a4237 1px 1px 2px;}
.sascha-rr {background-color:#A2917D; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/16m3juc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #BBAB94; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b4d3b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.sascha-rr-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }

.sascha-rr .inner { margin:0px 10px 0px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); }

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 433 :: I'm sorry about the loss of the post, I really enjoyed the first one. This second one works too though.

Valkyrie was an idiot to the core. She sucked at hiding her emotions because she never had to hide them before. She was always so open and carefree about things, but things were changing all around her and it was hard for her to cope. She wasn't doing to well of a job at coping either. She hadn't talked to anyone about anything because she just...couldn't find it in herself to talk to someone about these things that would bother her like this. Her gamboge eyes watched as the rust and ivory male took his only means of communication and he wrote the words on the paper. For some time she could barely understand his words, for she did not know how to read well, but she read now, everytime she communicated with Sascha, and also when she read books. She was also patient with the man, for there was something about him that was abnormal, and Valkyrie knew that. Valkyrie appreciated that he was so different from everyone else. What better friend to have than one that couldn't use his mouth to betray you?

The fault of that friend would be them knowing everything about you. Even down to the kind of smile that you present them with. The moment he looked rush when writing, she knew. She sighed lightly and looked down at the ground before the man had held up the writing to her. Then he put his hand on her shoulder. His companion followed suit, but Valkyrie ignored this touch and instead she ended up just folding into Sascha's arms. She hugged the male and laid her head on his shoulder. Valkyrie still held back her sobs though and just hugged him in silence. It'd been a theme with Sascha. Silence.. Valkyrie wondered what Sascha always thought about. It was always hard to see, since he didn't have a big range of facial expressions either.

Things are hard, Sascha... no accent, just the flat, upset voice of the woman. The Boreas wolves...I got involved in that... And..I hurt a few luperci. I didn't want to I swear, I just...I couldn't just not do anything. I had to help Wraith, my sister... she spoke to the male, as if she was trying to justify her actions. She was upset about what she had done, it was obvious, and she still had bruises and cuts on her body because of the battle. I couldn't stop them from going.. she choked the last words from her coal maw

<style>
.freebietable-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#781D78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #90B1DE; }
.freebietable-a02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EsV88.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a02 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]