Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

he’s a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Word Count → 373 || Points → 3 :: O.O teehee

The path his finger was taking was almost hypnotizing. She laid there almost in a trance, while he snuck up to whisper words in her ear. When the delicate air of his breath brushed the tiny hairs of her ear, she almost shuddered. Her hands would wander if they weren’t holding her up. He finally stated what she thought he was feeling. For a long time, she thought she was just being crazy. She thought that maybe she had empty hope for this male, but seeing that he had the same kind of feelings for her, proved her wrong. Maybe he would be the one. A large smile widened on her lips, and she turned around to face him. Want me? How do you want me, Kai?” She figured now that he spilled the beans, she would play with them a little. She was now laying on her side again with one hand free. The free hand was now able to roam, and roam it did. Her finger traced his muscles in his chest gently, while looking up at him every so often.

She wanted to pull him closer, wanted to pull him on top of her and just kiss him now that she knew that what she was feeling for him was right. But she wouldn’t tell him yet. First, she wanted to see exactly what feelings he was feeling for her, and then if they were the same she felt for him – then she might pull him in close and tell him what she thought of him too. Her finger left his chest, and went up to draw gentle lines on his neck- the area where one’s life could end so quickly. If he let her touch him there, then he trusted her, despite her angry fits. At least then it was his scruff and not near any important veins.

The feelings that she felt when she was close to him were unbelievable. Butterflies jumped around in her stomach, fluttering and trying to get out. She wouldn’t let them out- they would calm down soon. She never felt like this before with anyone else. All these feelings were strange to her. If love hit her in the face, she wouldn’t know it.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:: 428 - OOC Points - 3

Kai had been the one to verbalize the sparks that he knew existed between the pair, to speak the obvious truth that they both knew, and as she turned onto her side, letting her hand toy with the fur on his chest and asked him how he wanted her, he knew that the female was fishing, that she was taunting him. She knew fine well how he wanted her, but she was acting all innocent so that he would divulge his desires for her. It was simply another example of how this black and white female played exactly the same games as he did. She was like a female version of himself, and as arrogant and self-obsessed as it seemed, it was a huge turn on for him. It meant she was his match, intellectually at least. She played the same mind games he did, and it was one of the many things that drew Kai in and held his interest when it would have already waned if she had been someone else.

His eyes watched her features closely, studying her, his own grin mischevious. As she now lay on her side, his hand slowly drifted over the curve of her hip as his head tilted to the side, into her touch against his neck. His own body began to hum with electricity - he had already shown the female he trusted her by letting her stroke over his belly earlier. It was clear she wanted him in the same way he wanted her but rather than admit it to him, she wanted to draw him out further. But he was on to her. And so, taunting her, teasing her further, wanting to force her to repeat the words back to him, that she wanted him, the hand on her hip dragged briefly down, over her stomach and abdomen as if feeling the butterflies that danced within. "I want you in every way possible, Axelle. Mind, body and soul..." However then he broke contact with her completely, doing as she had done earlier and moved to lie on his back now, mischief flickering wildly behind his gaze as he turned it to the ceiling, his hands moving to clasp together over his own belly. "But we've barely known each other five minutes. Maybe it's a passing thing. Maybe if I just ignore it, the desire will just... fade..." He tried not to, but he couldnt help but glance at her, eager to see her reaction, his eyes and muzzle showing clear signs of the dark playfulness he harboured.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 409 || Points → 3 :: Oh, watch out!

Axelle sat up now, to the side, letting her right arm hold her up as she sat on her hip. His tone angered her, and she took her hand back. Maybe he didn’t want her as much as she thought, and Axelle looked away annoyed. ”Well, I hope not.” Her tone was frustrated, and she kept her gaze from him. She didn’t want it to be a temporary something. She finally found someone who made her happy in every way, and for it to just be a ‘passing thing’ was a gunshot to her heart.

Axelle continued to be angry. She refused to look at Kai, but figured now was the time to express herself, angry or not. ”Well, you make me happy with everything you do. I was hoping that I finally found my match – someone who’s like me in almost every way. Someone like you.” She glanced at him, but returned her gaze to the wall. ”I was hoping that you would be the one to change my negative perspective on men.” She was uncomfortable telling him all her inside thoughts, but it had to be done. She had to make her point across. ”All the males that I’ve ever came in contact with either raped me or beat me, or left.” She really kept her gaze from him now. ”I thought you might have been different, but maybe I was wrong.” Then she was silent, and staring at the wall. She was trying with so much effort to not crack. If he didn’t want this as much as she did, then she would always move on and become an even colder bitch than before – never capable of loving anyone, and not even loving herself.

Emotions swirled around in her stomach, and they weren’t good emotions. They made her want to cry all over again, but she wouldn’t. She held it in. She was strong. She was never presented with a good example of how a man should be. Her father never wanted to see her, or love her for that matter. Kemo raped her, Harlowe beat her for no reason as far as she was concerned, and Itzal said he would be there, but wound up leaving too. There was never a stable example presented to her, and now when she thought she found her stable example- he was talking about whatever they had being a ‘temporary thing’. Axelle growled lowly to herself. She was pissed.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:: 519 - OOC Slight PP needed to turn her head, hope you don't mind. Points - 5

The female's immediate frustration was his victory. It hadn't take that much, either, just a hint that perhaps his passion and desiee for her was fleeting. But in her anger, she had given herself away. 'I hope not'. It had told her exactly what he had been fishing for. She hoped his desire remained, which meant that it was not simply a one way thing. And now that she was angry, he caught that fire in her once more, the same fire he had seen in her on the bank of the brook they had visited, when they had proceeded to leave scars on the others' body.

She had taken her hand away, and when she began spilling her guts to him about her own feelings, again, it was his own personal triumph - she had been the one to break, to confess her feelings, not only that she wanted him, but that she felt for him. she was right, as well. He was her match, and she was his. His dark grin only broadened as he congratulated himself on a job well done, however as she continued to explain, that smirk of his slowly faded and his head turned back towards her, listening closely to what she said, about her past experience with males. Rape, violence, absence. Not a great track record. Kai had partaken in plenty of them all - he could be brutal at times, and usually, the black male simply took what he wanted with little care for his partner of the moment.

She had said that she hoped he was different. He wasn't - he had violence thrumming through every fibre in his body. She had seen evidence of it when they had faught. Kai attacked first, analysed it later. But now, things were different. As he looked over her, her own gaze directed stubbornly at the wall, Malakai felt a stab to his gut. He had hurt her. Not with a blow, but with a comment. He had wanted to frustrate her, it was simply his way, it was the challange he needed to be met with.

But instead, he had gone deeper than he intended with her, and regret flooded through him, something he wasn't used to. His eyes softened and without explaining himself, he lifted and shuffled over towards her, one hand slowly moving to press against her stomach - for some reason, he knew she would feel unsettled there, perhaps because he himself did, like his stomach lurched at seeing her upset. As his hand pressed to her belly, he knew her body would feel the warmth that physical contact offered, while his other hand lifted to her lower jaw, gently applying pressure, forcing her head to turn just a little, hoping her eyes would do the same. His words were so much softer than those he had spoken before, such a contrast to his mischeviously dark tone. Now they aimed to soothe the hurt he had caused her. "Maybe I don't want to change your perspective on men... Maybe I only want you to change your perspective on me..."

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 425 || Points → 3 :: Totally fine Smile

Angry thoughts raced through her mind. She was always the one to fall for men, the stupid one. While they were capable of fucking and leaving with no strings attached, she was the one who caught feelings, despite the good front she put up. She couldn’t help what she felt inside, and if Kai was anyone else, he wouldn’t know what was going on inside her mind. She wouldn’t tell anyone what she thought about them, but she thought he mattered; but apparently she didn’t matter as much as she thought to him.

She fought to hold back angry tears. She put so much effort into this, and thought it was going to work. As she concentrated on not leaking from her eyes, she didn't notice him put a hand on her belly. The warmth was what alerted her, and it kind of made her feel a little smoother. The anger that raged calmed a little bit, but it was still there. Then another gentle hand came out of nowhere to turn her head to face him. She wanted to fight it, but she couldn’t. Him touching her that gently was a treat in her eyes, why fight it? Her head turned and her eyes soon followed to rest on his handsome face.

Perspective on him? She didn’t hold a dark perspective for him. She thought of him as her twin in some ways, and accepted all of him. She wanted him to be only hers, and only hers forever. Even though they met and moved along quickly, she felt it was right. A lot had happened in those few meetings that changed her mind about him. She went from despising him to loving him in a little over a month. Maybe it was too fast, but she wouldn’t know because she never experienced something like this before. This was something that she didn’t need to have her guard up for; it felt good to finally be able to relax. ”I don’t have a bad perspective on you… I need you, and if you’re bad news – so what? I am too. We can be bad news together.”

She was happy he was in the same pack, or else this would be more difficult than it already was. However, things were going quite smoothly on their part. It seemed whenever she pulled away from him, he followed. It made enough sense to not make her worry too much. Though, he seemed to be like her – he didn’t share all his thoughts or make them too obvious.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:: 588 - OOC Sorry, another PP in moving her. Lemme know if you want it changed. Points - 5

Pressing that hand against her abdomen, Kai hoped to soothe the unrest he felt in his own belly, that knot that tightened within at seeing how upset she had grown at his words, at his attitude. It was how he had always been, how he had always acted. Push the other until they break, like a challange. But it had never affected him before. He had pushed others until they had snapped, until they had ran in floods of tears or until they had attacked him. They weren't his match. But this one... This one carried the same spark as his and although she was obviously upset, she stayed, with equal amounts of fire and sorrow. There was something about that fact, about her that drew him in so completely and now, all he wanted was to stop the hurt he had caused. He wasn't entirely sure he know how, though. He had never had to before.

As her head turned to face him and her eyes followed, he looked into them, so deep it felt like he touched her very soul, the barest of grazes against it. As he looked into those two-tone eyes of hers, Malakai heard her words, and they caught him unexpectedly. 'I need you.' And in that moment, that one, quiet, tranquil moment, he knew that he needed her too. Despite the whirlwind element to their interactions, despite the fact that one moment, they could be fighting with the hatred of bitter enemies and the next, curled up together contently, he knew the truth of it. This female was like the other half of him.

He let his eyes part from hers, to drift slowly down her form, but not with the same wicked intentions as he usually looked over her with. This time, as his gaze trailed down the middle of her body, where the light fur met with dark, it was with something warmer, softer, more affectionate. The hand that had turned her head followed his gaze, her fingertip gently following the seperation of colour on her form, down her neck, down the middle of her chest, down to where his other hand still rested against her belly. This time, he wasn't looking over her like a piece of meat, like a male would look over a female. This time, he looked over her like he had just discovered her for the first time, like an explorer having found previously hidden treasures, like every part of her revealed something incredible to him. His heart beat wildly in his chest as he took his time with these slow, gradual motions his fingers made, and as both hands were against her belly, he slid one around to brush against her back, pressing firmer against her stomach now, as if to push her backwards, lying her down, guiding her gently to the furs of her bed with the hand against her back as if she were fragile.

And all of this had happened without the need for any cocky comments, any smart remarks. His whole world had shifted right before his very eyes in that one moment, and he had gone from the selfish, arrogant brute of a male that spat such vemon in his words, to being so gentle with her, so delicate, so protective. He had questioned himself before, laughed at himself for this side of him, as if he were going soft, but now, he didn't question anything. This female had become the only thing in his head, and he didn't mind at all.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 394 || Points → 3 :: Totally fine again, as long as he’s not murdering her- I don’t care Smile

Feeling his hands touch her, she wanted to pull away from him, but didn’t. They were warm and they attempted to soothe her pain, but she wouldn’t let them. She wanted him not to touch her, and wanted him to touch her all at the same time. Is that what love did to someone? Made them love and hate the other at the same time? As Kai gently pushed her down, she followed. Her muscles from warrior training making the way down smooth, and when she was finally laying, she looked towards him. No matter how mad she was, she always found herself looking at him, or looking for him.

She wanted to kiss him, but she didn’t. The latter had won, and she removed her gaze from him, stubbornly. It returned to the cave ceiling where it stuck there, making her ears do all the work. She listened to his rapid heartbeat wondering why it was beating so fast. She heard his breathing, but none of it told her what he was feeling. She wanted to grab him and kiss him, but he seemingly didn’t want her as much as she thought he did. If he wasn’t in this as far as she was, then she didn’t want to sink any deeper into the mess. She needed to pull away and fast before she drowned.

He thought he was so bad- she snorted with a small, sarcastic smirk on her maw. Sure, maybe he had murdered, or even raped before, but she didn’t care about the things he did before knowing her. As long as he didn’t do them with her or to her, then she would be the happiest bitch on the planet. Maybe he was like her father, but as long as she didn’t see it that way, it didn’t matter. She still wanted him, but did she want him too much?

Finally, she broke away from her stubbornness. She had to look at him- it was the magnetic pull that always pulled her to him. She turned her head lazily toward him, ”Feel me?” Since he didn’t say anything, she didn’t know what he thought of what she said. She was in the unknown right now. She broke away from his gaze feeling sadness overcome her again. ”Tell me you feel the same way…” She needed him to say it.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:: 531 - OOC LOL, no murdering, I promise. Same back to you - any PP is fine with me, for future reference. Points - 5

Easing her body to the furs of her bed, Kai's own form followed, not quite resting on top of her, more lying against her side, his body pressed right against hers. Whereas her gaze removed itself from him and stuck itself to the den ceiling, Malakai continued to watch her closely, watching every twitch of her muzzle, every flicker in her eyes and knew for a fact that he couldn't take her eyes off Axelle. This female had captivated him ever since he had laid eyes on her, he had seen the fire, the spirit in her and fallen for it, for her. And now, she was there, lying before him, having told him that she felt for him, that she was falling for him.

When the female finally returned her attention to him, Malakai heard the hope in her voice as well as the fear of rejection. If he replied with one of his smart comments or clever remarks, or started to play any of his usual games, he would push her away again. He didn't want to take that risk. And so, letting his eyes sweep over her features, but always returning back to her stunning eyes, Kai nodded firmly. His hand slid from her back, pulling itself from beneath her body, and he did as he had done before - gently turning her head towards him, hoping her eyes would follow suit. The hand on her belly felt the tension in her muscles, in her whole body, but Kai knew that she had nothing to worry about when it came to him, and so, sweeping his hand over her abdomen a few times, from her left to her right side, as if to comfort and calm her, he answered following a deep inhale and a soft sigh.

"This thing you've done to me, Princess... I don't know how you've done it... With everyone I meet, the first thing I want to do is frustrate them. Anger them. Challenge them. Push them away. And it makes them hate me. I enjoy it." Malakai felt himself diving deeper into her gaze as he spoke, his words making him feel vulnerable, and he hoped he could trust her with them. "I challenged you, and you challenged me back. I saw that... fire... in you, and it drew me in. Out by the brook, when we faught, I felt how deep your fangs went, and knew that if we weren't of the same pack, you would have done a lot more damage. I knew right then that I wanted you." It was then that the hand that had turned her head gently stroked down her cheek, brushing against her fur lightly. "Not just your body... I wanted that fire in you. Not to own it, not to tame it, but to feel it's warmth, to get so close to it that it might burn me alive..." His voice dropped to nothing more than a whisper. "And ever since then, I've noticed the cold without you around." Lowering his head just a little, he let his muzzle brush the barest amount against her own, inhaling her scent deeply. "I need you with me, Axelle."

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Awwwww :’) If Axelle wasn’t such a hard ass, I think she might’ve teared with happiness !

WordCount: 413

So much has happened in one day. She was crying for her family, she decided that she was going to take revenge on her father, and she fell deeply for Malakai all in the same day. If she woke up this morning knowing what would happen today, she would’ve done it earlier so it wouldn’t have to end so soon. Axelle could feel her eyes getting sleepy, but she wanted to fight it. She had to fight it. She was making so much progress with Kai and their relationship that she didn’t know if it would be the same tomorrow. What if she woke up and it was all just a silly dream?

A big, sappy smile grew on her features and a hand reached out to touch his face as well, his cheek under his chin. It was nice to know he felt the same for her, and it couldn’t make her happier. If she was a big crybaby, she would’ve teared, but no. She wouldn’t. It was not a sad moment, it was a happy moment. Something she could really see turning into something great. As his muzzle brushed lightly against her own, she shuddered. There was no other feeling like it. Now she could relate to what Lucia was saying about love, but she felt the good kind. She hoped that this would never end.

Now, Axelle couldn’t contain herself. She leapt onto him, giving him a gigantic hug, and kiss. Leaning down so that her face was closer to his, she put her hand back under his cheek and swept her hand all the way to the end of his chin. ”Stay with me, Cupcake.” Cupcake time! It felt foreign to her since she was always using his nickname, but if he could get away with calling her Princess, then he would have to deal with his new nickname too. Anyway, she really meant stay with her. She wanted him to sleep with her in her den tonight – that way, in the morning she would wake up with him and it wouldn’t be a dream.

She pulled him more towards the middle of the bed, moving backwards while she did so. She used another finger to poke the tip of his nose playfully, as a wide grin danced upon her lips. So, this is what love feels like… The thoughts that swirled around in her head were magical, and she hoped he would agree to sleep with her tonight.

<style>
.axelle-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.axelle-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-z91 b {color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... etab-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.axelle-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:: 423 - OOC :-) Points - 3

That smile that seemed to spread over her features was perfect and it was reflected back in a smile of his own. Not a smirk, now, nothing mischevious or twisted or dangerous played in his eyes, either. What he felt now was purer than anything he had known before. As her hand echoed his actions, his head tilted just a little into her touch, before she pounced on him. Kai chuckled at her obvious enthusiasm and happiness, and it warmed him that he had caused it in her. He had such power over her, he came to realize. Not the physical kind, although of course, from his point of view, he had that already, but the emotional kind. He had caused her such rage and aggression by the brook, he had frustrated her enough to provoke a vicious attack. He had almost brought about tears with a well-placed comment. And now, he had witnessed such happiness, such elation in her. But it wasn't a power that was his alone, for she had the same over him.

His arms instinctively wrapped around her as he hugged her tightly, still with a chuckle, looking up into her eyes before he nodded at her words. To spend the night in her den. He would like nothing more. His eyes danced a little as he raised an eyebrow at her choice of nickname - he liked calling her Princess, and when he spoke it now, it held none of the sarcasm it had done originally. To start with, it had been his way of teasing her about her attitude but now, the more he used it, the more he started to see her exactly that. A Princess. His Princess. She suited it. This whole thing had crept over him so quickly and yet it was all-consuming.

Kai shuffled with her, over into the position she guided him into, before wrapping his powerful arms around her form, getting himself comfortable there. Usually, he slept in his Secui or Lupus form, finding it easier but now he knew that if he should shift, his arms would feel empty. And so, he remained there, pulling her as close as their bodies would allow, contentment flooding through his being. "Yeah, I'll stay. But we have to work on my new nickname. I just don't see myself as the 'Cupcake' type. I'm a lean, mean, killing machine, remember?" Something of his darker, mischevious nature had returned, though his hands stroked over her fur affectionately as he held her close, protectively and possesively.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 230 || Points → 0 :: Cute little ending post.

A large smile spread over Axelle’s features, bigger than before. He would stay. Tonight would be magical. She let him pull her close, and she did the same to him. If they could be any closer, it would defy physics. She snuggled her head into his neck, and pulled one of the furs over them to keep them warm during the night, although neither of them would probably need it. She inhaled, letting his scent fill her nostrils. It was like a drug, her own personal fix.

She closed her eyes, and let the thoughts swirl around in her mind. She made so much progress today, and even though she will miss Kai’s rough side, she also loved his warm, squishy side – the side that no one else got to see but her. Maybe that was why she loved it so much, because no one else got to see it. It was special only to her. At first the thoughts were rapid, and the butterflies in her stomach were excited, but all died down when she slowly began to drift off into sleep. His heartbeat played an even tone and aided her slow drift. Both of their breathing was as even as their lungs would allow. Axelle held onto the sound of his heartbeat until she couldn’t hear anything or think anything anymore. She had drifted into a sound sleep.

<style>
</style>[/html]