J - Wish upon a Blackstar
[html]

yay new table!. Optime. Mid-day. Eastern border, Arachnea's Revenge./612 words

He hated this place, Arachnea's Revenge. It was a very pretty place, the mid-day sun filtered through the tops of the trees leaves very nicely, making the area seem alive and colorful. That wasn't why Rurik hated it though, he hated it because he just had to avoid his 50th spider web since he started his walk through this land, and he hated spiders. He had probably killed at least 100 of the little buggers that tried to land on him and turn him into a snack, and 100 more that and created the insidious webs in front of him to try and trap him so it and it's friends could hang up on him. He was sure that had been their plans, the vile 8-legged hell spawned demon creatures. Thought it was true that things would probably be easier if he weren't in his optime form, he prefered this form so he could use his staff to knock down webs and kill the multi-legged demons that tried to eat him at every turn!

He had just knocked down and squished yet another evil spider when he picked a scent, carried by the light breeze blowing threw the forest. He sniffed a few times, noticing that it smelled familiar and canine-ish. "It can't be." He mused to himself, thinking he knew what the scent was. "But they didn't come out this far, unless they've gown since I've been away. He continued walking, keeping his nose to the air, trying to find the border. After a few more steps he found it, and it stopped him as if he had stepped into a brick wall. He stood there a while, looking in to the border, letting a few faint memories flutter threw his thoughts. He wondered then, if he should go around or ask if he could travel threw. Going around would take longer, but waiting for someone to show up may take longer still. He stood there for a while, thinking, looking his old pack lands. Then, a new thought occurred to him. "I wonder if they would take me back..." He had his doubts, and if they didn't he could just continue on his way. He was torn for a moment, nervousness setting in his belly. Would anyone remember him? Would anyone he remembered still be around? What if the whole pack had changed? He pushed these doubts and questions down in an attempt to ignore them. "Whats the worse that could happen?" He said aloud to himself with a slight grin.

He figured it would be a bad idea to appear armed to who ever greeted him, so before he sent out his call he decided to disarm himself. He set his staff against a tree, out of his reach but in plain sight. His katana he hung from a low branch of the same tree, and below that he stuck his dagger into the tree. This would, he hoped, show who ever greeted him that he meant no harm, but that he was no slouch in a fight either. he would have shifted into his lupus or secui forms, but he had made that mistake once while he was away and was nearly killed for it; he was a better fighter in his optime form, if it came to that. So instead, he removed his hood and stood with his hands by his sides, his tail hanging limply between his legs. He let out his howl, long and loud, letting who ever was near that there was someone at the border. Once it ended he stood and waited, head bowed slightly and ears perked forward, listening for anyone that would come.

<style>
.stars .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.stars p {color:#B9D1EA;}
.stars b {color:#78DEEE; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #FFFFFF;}
.stars i {color:#C0C0C0;}
.stars {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... lights.png); background-color:#081921; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:301px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: Big Grin / +300

The Sole wandered through the forest in his Halfling form, unafraid of making noise and scaring off the other creatures of the forest. He knew very well where the herds of deer were around his lands and the only prey in this immediate area would only feed one mouth, nothing he was interested in. Besides, Casa had a good amount of storage for food and the members were all capable hunters, even the young ones were able to catch a squirrel or mole for themselves. As he wandered close to the eastern boarder he wondered how fast little Cadmeia was. Adelle was quite large and certainly would have a hard time hunting down the fast rabbits, much like Jazper struggled with them, but Cadmeia was small and fast on her little paws, she would probably have no trouble catching the fast little buggers.

A call caught him entirely off guard. Pausing in his food steps he noted the call was very close but his initial reaction was one of confusion. It couldn’t be…could it? The call was almost certainly that of the odd short male that had helped form Casa but half a year ago. Turning in his tracks the giant Halfling started to sprint towards the source of the call, but a minute’s run away. His large paws dug into the ground pushing him forward each time they made contact with the dirt and grass below him.

In no time at all he was barreling towards the male, and upon confirming quickly that it was indeed him the sole promptly jumped up. Rurik’s small form quickly fell under Jazper’s massive weight leaving the giant laughing. Making sure his paws were situated around the male, as to not crush him, the leader chuckled observing the male’s new scars and reddened eye, “Rurik. You leave me for half a year and return uglier and skinnier than ever.” His Scottish accent and tone clearly teased the male beneath him in fun.

<style type="text/css">
.jazhaw b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9724d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #180902; }
.jazhaw p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazhaw {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#683718; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ko9He.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bb7151; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazhaw p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazhaw p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

drug is the english pronunciation of a russian word, roll over it for a translation. Also...short post is short Dx /174 words

Rurik heard the pounding of paws on earth before he actually saw who it was that had come to greet him. He did notice that they were approaching rather quickly, so he stole a glance up to see who had come to answer his call. He was just in time to see the large form of a secui Jazper jumping threw the air at him. "Oh shi-" was all he got out before he was tackled to the ground by the larger male. "Owwww...." He groaned. He shook his head slightly to clear it after the unexpected tackle. Once his eyes could focus again he grinned wryly at Jazper as he made a small jab about Rurik's new looks. "It's good to see you again too Jazper, drug." He said, slipping into what little Russian he knew at the end, bringing out his accent. "If you'd let me up, I would be happy to explain why I look so much cooler now." He said, wiggling slightly to get a root out of his back.

<style>
.stars .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.stars p {color:#B9D1EA;}
.stars b {color:#78DEEE; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #FFFFFF;}
.stars i {color:#C0C0C0;}
.stars {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... lights.png); background-color:#081921; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:301px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
I will edit in a reply sometime tomorrow. I'm still sick with the stomach flu but it is not fair for you to sit here when we both have pre-plotted your acceptance. I'll asked to get you titled up ASAP.

[html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Melissa or Katie and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[/html]