this is how an [ a n g e l ] cries.
The day was beautiful, the mid-afternoon sun hung in the sky lazily and a few clouds rolled across the blue canvas slowly. Birds chirped from their homes in the trees and all was well within the clan lands. Emmanuelle was posted underneath a tree, napping in the shade. She was stretched out and her long blond hair fanned out on the ground, flowers and small shells braided into her hair. The young woman looked peaceful, a half smile painted onto her mottled maw as she rested. Her wounds were mostly healed inside and out, the only constant reminder was the thin pink scars she had retained whilst healing. A sigh exited her mouth as she stirred, eyes blinking and adjusting to the light as she woke. Emma yawned loudly and stretched her limbs, and moved from her lying position so she was sitting up. The woman looked around groggily, nose wrinkling as she noticed a new scent.

She inhaled sharply, her body growing warm. What was this? The scent was coming from her, and she felt so strange. Her body felt warm, and she started panting to try and cool down. Pins and needles started, starting from the tip of her toes and rising through her person. With a start she realized what was happening, this was heat. Growling softly she swiftly rose to her feet, feeling a range of emotions passing through her at miles a minute. The bothered female started walking quickly, her hips swaying in time with her steps. It was not very long until she stepped into a woodland area, the ground soft and springy underneath her toes. It was cooler in this area, completely shaded and safe from the suns heat due to the large trees being so close together. She weaved through the trees quickly, her mind set on one specific destination. More or less she ignored the scenery as she moved, not concerned with it just yet.

As she rounded a wooded corner her bi-colored gaze settled on the blue pool of water and she inhaled sharply again, eyes growing wide. The lake was beautiful, and she did not stay still for long. The woman broke into a jog and raced towards the water, laughing as she did. Her laugh sounded like tinkling bluebells on the wind, and she was the picture of perfection as she ran. Her long curls bounced with her movement and she gasped as she hit the water, splashing as she went in. It was so cold! It felt so nice on her heated body though, and finally that damned heat scent was muffled as she entered, though the surrounding area was covered in her scent.
[html]

short :|

Word Count → 000

It was one of the rare days that reminded him of home. Albeit one of the colder days in the Catalan capital, but it was easy to believe it was an autumn day when a chill rang through the narrow streets. His muscled optime form lay on the edge of Folly lake, finding it a perfect place to soak up the rays. His cowl lay close by, he'd had it under his head as a pillow a few moments before but he'd gotten a strain in his neck and therefore removed it. Angel had given thought to hunting after his rest, or perhaps a swim, but he was interrupted before he could plan any further.

A body moved quick past him and into the water, sending splashes of water over him. His nose twitched involuntary as the smell of heat hit him. Swallowing deeply, trying to keep himself calm and civil, he smiled and spoke in his heavy Catalan accent. 'Emmanuelle... Enjoying this fine day are we, senyoreta?' He leant up an stood with a sense of stiffness in his sleepy joints. The Spaniard slipped in the water beside her, taking off his two necklaces before dipping in up to his shoulders and then his whole head momentarily before lifting his head and letting dark tendrils of hair fall over his face.

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

(000)

The female did not notice the shadow of a man sleeping by the trees, she didn't notice his scent permeating the area. If she did, she might have toned her behavior down but the cool water felt so good on her fur. She raised her hands, cupping the water and let it drip through her fingers, a big smile plastered on her face. In surprise she turned around to face the dark male, her smile changing from joyful to a more shy look. " Oh.. Hi Angel, I didn't see you there.. I am enjoying it. Are you? " Came her question, her big bi-colored doe eyes drinking in the sight of him. Behind her, her tail twitched and she wrapped it sub-consiously around the lower half of her body, suddenly very aware of how strong the sweet smell of heat was that coming from her. The water had muffled it, but now that she stopped moving it was starting to get strong again and she quietly gulped to herself and backed away from Angel, now up to her shoulders in water.

" I didn't know Inferni was so pretty, I should probably explore more. Do you explore often? " She asked, eyes softening as they focused on him. How come she hadn't noticed before how good looking he was? He was muscular, and his slick wet fur only served to highlight them as he moved in the water. The small shells and flowers that were in her hair clinked as she started moving again, drawn to the male that had joined her in the water. Something had started burning in her stomach, and she found that she wanted to be near him for some strange reason. A salmony tongue slipped out of her maw as she swiped it across her muzzle, removing any stray water drops. She smiled playfully at him and splashed a little bit of water in his direction, the mischievous glint in her eyes inviting him to join in on the play.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000

The smell of heat was still thick, and while it was obvious Angel had picked it up, he did his best to ignore it. After all, why should she be embarrassed by it, it made her more attractive to him after all. His nose twitched as he conversed with Emmanuelle. 'Si, yes. It's very homely, I think...' he responded, looking up to the sun behind dark paw pads. The Spaniard lowered himself into the water slowly, letting rings encircle him with a relaxed smile. He ducked his head below the water, swimming close to Emma and then resurfacing. 'It is the best way to spend a hot day after all, si?' he questioned, brushing the thick black locks from his crystal blue eye line. 'It reminds me a lot of home, by the sea'.

'Not as often as I should, perhaps...' he said, sighing as he doused his head in water again. 'It's the first time I've been to this lake. I was out for a run and came across it by accident' Angel admitted softly. His jaw tightened as she licked her maw and splashed him with water. He splashed back with a gentle laugh.

<style>
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

gross this is so short.

The woman let out a delighted laugh as he splashed her back, it sounding like gentle bells. She smiled sweetly at his as he spoke, nodding. " Where are you from Angel? Your accent is so unique. " Emmanuelle purred at him, batting her eyelashes as she looked upon him fondly. The sun beat down on the both of them, drying the fur on her pelt slowly, though her slight movement in the water kept most of it wet. A slight shiver ran down her spine and the coyote woman decided she had enough and began to wade out of the water, shaking out her fur as she reached the waters edge. As the water left her fur her scent became stronger, and without looking back the woman lowered herself to the ground and laid down on the warm ground, smiling gently to herself as she soaked up the sun.

" You know, I used to live by the sea as well. In Vancouver. It was very beautiful, lots of mountains and always pea green until fall. Here is different. More browns and more flat. It makes me miss my home, but at the same time I would never go back... Why did you come here Angel? Chose Inferni? " She questioned as her bi-colored eyes searched the sky-line, looking at the shapes of the fluffy white clouds rolling by - trying to put names to the strange formations.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000

'Catalonia' he said, his heavy accent dancing over the words. 'Northern Spain. I was born in Llivia, and then moved to the capital, Barcelona, when I was older'. There was clear passion in his speech, a glint in his eyes that spoke of a longing to return home. But also sadness that he would probably never return, due to his own inner conflicts. Clambering out of the water, Angel's snout wrinkled as the scent of heat hit him again, though not in an altogether distasteful way. More as if it had been the smell of a pretty flower, a rose, or a lily. Angel sat nearby Emmanuelle on the warm bank. The sun soaked up the moisture in his fur and it settled around his muscles. 'Barcelona, es, is a big city. Narrow streets, warm, smells link salt from the fisheries. The harbour was always full of boats, the city boundaries surrounded by huge parks, and mountains. It has everything...' Passion floated in his speech, a smile appearing on his face, showing off pin point snowy teeth.

Angel frowned however, when she spoked of choosing Inferni. 'I had to leave home, for various reasons of little interest. But this was one of the first places I saw. I'd never lived in a pack before, I came here from Argentina where I worked for about a year, and I never left Inferni. I just fell into the fold, I suppose'. He admitted himself plainly and vaguely, but then again aside form that there wasn't much else to tell a stranger.

<style>
</style>[/html]