M - Say it Say it
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

The demoness had a night like no other in store for her calico saint. The difference between the two women was night and day one bold and outspoken. The other dashingly beautiful and soft. She loved the calico in ways that even Charm did not understand or know. The evil woman was soothed and demon but it also egged it on at times.

Catrin sister please be sure to keep Pride busy for me. She spoke smiling as the other Ganesa woman moved close to her and then past. Aeron had to admit it was strange having the younger woman here but she helped her care for Pride and well what ever children she may have. Aeron had left almost all her clothing off. She had a knife strapped to her hip and she smiled.

They were mates now and in time Aeron would move out of her comfort zone and find a male to help them conceive a child or two. Aeron smiled as she moved down the hallway. Charm my love She called out as she smiled moving down the hall way. She was going to give the woman everything she wanted.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Being in this pack was far different from any other pack then Charm had ever stayed in. These lands where so dark, though it was not in a depressing way. Everyone here had a hunger for something that Charm just did not understand. It did however make her very leery of what was in her shadows, though so far Charm would say that every member she had talked too had been overly kind to her, and that was better than anything else.

Hearing her lovers call the Sawtooth queen turned her ears; the female couldn’t help but to let her tail freely wag. Oh the love she had for that coyote female, she was so dark and secretive, but under her gruff exterior Charm could see what she really was, a loving, and caring being. That had been hurt just as badly as the next person. Charm knew that if she gave her time she would open up about everything and would be just as open and verbal with her love for the calico female.

”Yes my love?” Charm spoke softly as she came into the bedroom the two were sharing. She smiled at her alluring mate. Rubbing her hand where the Atheed had cut her, as a part of the pack’s customs with a non family member joining. It didn’t hurt any more, though the soft hint of what was a scar did peak out from the palm of her hand. Charm’s pale colored eyes shimmered with a softness when she looked up to the female leader, the female that was her mate, now and forever.

[/html]
[html]

<style>
.monOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Stuff/monster.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:470px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.monTitle {font-size:30px; font-style:italic; text-align:left; margin:5px; color:#000000;}
.monSubTitle {text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffffff; margin:3px 120px 5px 5px; line-height:100%;}
.monSubTitle p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.monInput {height:370px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.monInput b {color:#C40602; }
.monInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.monInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.monInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.monSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.monSubtitle2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
p.mon-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron looked at the calico woman that she had fallen in love with. Aeron moved into the room further as she shut the door. she looked at Charm her teeth showed lightly through a grin. She had plans for the woman and Aeron was going to enjoy this. She moved closer to the woman as she glared slightly at her.

One golden hand moved to touch Charm. I figured we needed some time to make this mateship official. She said. A golden hand grasped at Charms arm. I believe your in for a rough night. She purred a bit. The wolven woman was taller by a bit but that was ok with aeron. You also need to be punished for cleaning my knives. I kept the one dirty as a punishment to me. She spoke as she looked at the light purple eyes.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:318

Charm watched the coyote lady, her purple eyes watched the lady, and a lost look of curiosity filled her eyes past the full line as she watched her beloved, spitfire mate. Even with the wicked smile Charm felt her heart thump in her chest with such a thrilling honor. The honor was all Charm’s know that this golden lady was her mate, and she did not have to share Aeron with anyone. The she wolf, took her own hand, placing it over Aeron’s hand that was upon her calico face, nuzzling her cheek into her lover’s hand. ”I thought we did…I walked over burning hot coal, and I didn’t fling my-self over that poor lamb…I wanted to. How inhumane was that?” Charm spoke very rushed, and very bitter. The she wolf understood that not everyone would have the same outlook on life as her dose. Though Charm allowed the death to happen because she knew how important it was to her beloved sweet Aeron, so she kept her mouth shut…for once.

The light bulb fired up as illuminated with in her mind, Charm smile twisted to clueless to something more angelic. Her eyes gave away that she knew what Aeron might have been talking about. ”Hmmm baby…you had better watch what you threaten me with. I have been a very, very good girl since I’ve come to you. “ Charm knew why the knife was dirt, well not overly. However she knew whose blood it was upon the small dagger. With a twinkle in her eye she gasped, a false suck in of air, as she giggled like a young school girl. ”Oh…you don’t like my gift? I worked ever so hard up cleaning them!” The Sawtooth’s tail whipped around as she couldn’t hold it still she knew what her beloved mate was talking about, but she was going to play this game for all it was worth.

[/html]
[html]
Aeron

There was a time, when I was young

And love it felt so strong

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Its a lot like Romeo and Juliet

Word Count :: 000 pp with permission

Aeron smiled as Charm nuzzled her hand. She had been craving this touch wanting this woman. She loved her and would have loved to have her in the family sooner. She wished at times still that Io had not left. Aeron wanted nothing more than to have the boys, Io and charm. Maybe she’d even enjoy having Leon around. But she could not change what she had done and what was, was what was.

Charm spoke and Aeron’s golden eyes grew cold for a moment as she swapped from lover to animal. We are not human charm. I do not tie myself with them and they’re notions of humanity on animals. The lamb was not wasted its bones will go to use its meat feed the pack. We are animals, not humans. Humans forgot that they were animals and that is why they are gone and not us. Aeron spoke her voice stern. The only thing she ever compared herself to human wise would be her shape in this form.

Aeron looked at charm a death glare burned from her eyes. She did not like the fact that the overly smart calico woman was trying to play dumb with her. Aeron snarled a bit almost playfully as she reached her other hand towards charms throat. Her right hand tightly holding onto charms right arm. Don’t toy with me you’re not stupid we know that.

Aeron huffed as her left hand didn’t tightly grasp her neck but merely held her where she was. Aeron leaned forward getting close to charms face. You’re mated to a demon It’d be smart not to try dumb things. That knife was to remind me every day of all the pain I caused you. Aeron said huffing as she nuzzled her maw into charms fur letting a low rumble emit.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.together { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:500px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.together .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 200px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.together .text {height:350px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.together b {color:#eb0f67; }
.together p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.together p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.together .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#eb0f67;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:356

The voice that came out of her dear sweet coyote mate, was cold and demanding. She had heard that tone before, and every time she didn’t like it. This time it was no different. Charm rolled her eyes, as she looked at the female that she was so glad was hers and hers alone, now and forever. She would never share her love for this female with another soul, or another being. Charm would see to that, she would have no issue running off another suitor if one would ever come to call. ”Oh please, humans are still around...I heard tales of them. I feel because we have grown to be so much like them, that we need to be better then them, more refined, more classy. We as a species need need to slip away from the primal parts in our blood.” Charm voiced her thoughts back to the golden lover..well soon to be lover.

Her pale purple eyes flashed, a wide eyed look of surprise and shook. No one had ever do that to her...well in a playful tone, he did if Charm wouldn’t look at him. Though he was dead, and nothing about Aeron was like him, she was soft and caring(for the most part) The female whimpered, unsure of her next move or what to say next, she had never see Aeron in this state. ”Aeron....we’ve closed that chapter....Or I thought we did.” Charm really was clueless at this state, though though the mess of being lost, and trying to figure out to keep Aeron’s temper in control.

Aeron’s touch and low grow sent a pain that she had not felt in a very...very long time. Charm felt weakened by her touch and the sweet sexual smell of her lover. The pain, the quaking Charm feel down a bit, pushing herself up against the wall, taking in her bottom lip as she sucked on it. Her bad shoulder taking most of the pressure, pain was real, but the pain in the depth of her stomach was much..much worse.

[/html]
[html]
Aeron

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Aeron was not one just to let the past slide bye. She forced herself to remember attacking Charm not only by the scar she had caused the woman but also by seeing and smelling the blood laced on that one knife. She didn't want to forget she wanted to cause herself pain compared to the pain that she had caused charm. You closed that chapter, but I don't deserve closure. she spoke very serious.

We;ll talk about all this later that is final. Her word was law. She was not going to discuss any more of this foolishness be it humans or natural desires. She nipped at the calico female, she loved her so much. She smiled as she backed up a bit, she held onto charm's arm still. Come my dear, she spoke as she smiled looking at her with golden orbs. She allowed her tail to flick a bit in a come her motion. She was like a spider drawing a fly in for the kill. Releasing Charms arm she back up towards what they called a bed. The furs kept the cold floor away though Aeron never covered herself in anything she used blankets as well to just keep the cold land at bay. Maybe if your good the rest of the night I'll think about giving you the thing you want more then me. Aeron spoke smiling at her.

table by marie

<style>
.together { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:500px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.together .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 200px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.together .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#eb0f67;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>

[/html]
[html]
OOC / +--

Pain was something that Aeron seemed to dwell upon. Charm knew that the golden coyote was the one that she wanted to speed the rest of her life with, she would do what ever she had to do, with in her powers to ensure the happiness of the Atheed, and would do just about anything to make sure that her eyes never wandered off of her, and all of her needs were met and filled by the female that she had saved from a life of hate, and abuse. ”Your right...” Charm’s voice came out husky, hinting at her arousal. ”You deserve, total forgiveness, and for me to be more thankful to have you.” The Sawtooth female looked at her golden eyed lover with a tender softness to her pale purple eyes.

The nip drove her to hold her breath, her head turned away from her, lifting her chin to allow the female to drive more nips and attacks to her neck, a cunctative moan came out out of her ebony lined lips. ”Air...aer..ouhnnnn” Charm moaned out her mates name. The female did not fight her mate when she lightly begged her to bed with her, The Sawtooth was ready to rip the Ganesa women apart. ”You think you know what I want, hmm?! I already have what I all I could ever want..I have you!” The Sawtooth woman moved to the bedding, as she started to kiss at the bottom of the inseam of the coyotes leg.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#60bf55; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3RaK9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4db382; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#4db382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-03 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Aeron

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Aeron smiled as she coaxed her mate into bed with her. She was the one in charge of the night and she would not allow charm to not enjoy it. She stood as she felt charm come close the her and then slowly moving down her. Aeron took in a breath and looked at her. Oh baby if you do that I'll melt. She said as she looked down at charm with her golden eyes.

Aeron slid herself down to where Charm was. Looking at her she kissed her. I'm going to find the perfect male to give you the children you deserve. She said running her hand over charms abdomen. Aeron could not give them to her but she could help and be supportive. Unlike what she had been in the past. She knew that Charm wanted a family and Aeron would be sure that it would happen.

Aeron slid onto the furs as she pulled on Charm. She wanted to hold her and love her. They had so much time and Aeron was going to take it slow with her woman.

table by marie

<style>

</style>

[/html]
[html]

Table by:Nuki//WC:302

Charm gave a playful yet ever so sly half giggle when the golden lover confessed that the calico female just might have found a spot that made her want to melt already, and the Sawtooth was just getting into the foreplay of the sexual encounter that was destined to happen between the lustful beast. Oh there was no word to say how she wanted to make the she coyote squirm around and scream out her name over and over, while her fingers explored ever single hair on the lady’s body, the thought of what all she wanted to do to the Atheed tonight, had her mouth watering.

Feeling Aeron slide down to where she was, made her push out her bottom lip just a bit, enough to let the female know that she was pouting…then the words slipped out of her mouth. Aeron wanted to start a family with her, she wanted Charm to carry a litter of pups…The Sawtooth female found that all sexual drive was gone, tough her female area was still wet and wanted to be touched, she could not think of having a litter of pups. ”Aeron…” Charm squeaked out, as she fought to get her breath…pups? The female sat down upon her bottom her legs making two v’s one on either side of her. She didn’t want to rebuke that idea, but now…now was to soon for her. Her hand moved to hold the shoulder; it was a reminder as to why she should never have children. She was not the mother type. ”I…don’t…”” She gasps trying to find the word to let her lover know that she...well she just wasn’t ready for the talk of kids. She just wanted to make love to her mate, and not worry about the whole family accepts of being mates.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]