[J] I threw my stability for adventure
[html]

Player Name:Marie

Character Name:Liam Catori

Date of Birth: December 28 2010

Path Desired: unsure

NPC Characters/Animals: None

Residence:Jordheim Any house I guess cause I could not find a numbered map or anything

Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000

Liam was unable to go home and that was just something he had to get used to. He had chosen to come all the way out here and make his own life and that was what he was going to do. So he needed to pick himself up and dust off and keep going. He had heard of a pack that ha sprouted up he knew little of them but he wanted to rest his paws and call a place home.

Liam smiled as he made his way. He had never really been this far away from the court. He wondered if his mother or father would be able to come and visit him. he sighed as he shook his head. Ok so he needed to at least look presentable. He stopped and dusted off his pants and ran a through his black hair. He had been traveling for about two weeks and he was tired no horse or another to really keep him company. He adjusted his long red scarf and moved a few steps more. Liam took a deep breath and let out a howl calling for a leader.

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

[395]
04.06.2012 . 11am . vinátta borders . optime form
I take it back, I shall be replying! Welcome to Vinátta! <33

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

Saul's head was in a bit of a spin. The beginning of the month had started with his discovery of the siblings Baharack and Karril on the borders. They had joined Vinátta's ranks gratefully and Saul could say that he got on well with them. They were polar opposites it seemed, but there were qualities in each that Saul appreciated and knew would work well in their ranks. Vinátta did not discriminate on much and they welcomed all into their ranks. In fact, just yesterday another call had rang out from the borders. Saul had moved was an urgency that allowed him to reach the borders in a few short moments. Miskunn's warning still hung over his head and he was constantly on alert for those who seemed suspicious.

This morning had seen the young male sitting outside his door, a branch of the white walnut tree laying beside him. A handful of small blocks made from the branch lay by his side. His faithful carving knife rested easily in his right hand, a small block of walnut wood in his left. With the influx of new joiners, and the continuation of the welcome packs, Saul had decided yesterday that he wanted to make a stock pile of Frithr necklaces so that they shouldn't have a shortage. One branch of the walnut tree would yield up to thirty pendants and Saul had already amassed a small pile by his right thigh when another howl rang out. It was a familiar call now and he stood, quickly stowing the carved pendants, knife and branch inside the house.

He moved quickly and efficiently towards the borders, nose twitching furiously to try and catch a scent before he was confronted with whomever was summoning him. He caught a whiff of foreign wolf just moments before he emerged from a slight hill that had blocked the view of the border for a moment. Saul came to a stop, taking note of the dark haired male that stood, red scarf wrapped around his neck. Saul allowed a smile to wash over his lips, posture becoming more dominant as it should be. Welcome stranger. You stand on Vinátta's borders. My name is Saul Stormbringer, I'm one of the leaders here. Can I help you? He asked, his usually greeting words spoken with the same politeness that he adopted whenever greeting loners.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Liam Catori

OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000Pleasse forgive my rustyness

the young male had manners drilled into him like fish knew how to swim. He had stood at they're borders dual colored eyes watched the land. He wondered if he went back to the court could he just walk in? his father was the leader and that well maybe not. He had to admit that he felt so alone here in this world with out his family.

The earths sounds were the only thing to comfort and guide him. He held tight to the strap on his bag not a lot was in there but it held a few books and other things that he'd always keep near. Liam smiled as he looked at the land.

A man that held authority and power came into sight. He had to admit that looking at him, he reminded Liam of his Father. Not by looks but by the way he held himself and the words it was just like being home. the male held power but showed kindness as well. Liam bowed giving him a show of respect. My name is Liam catori. I left my home weeks ago to find my own path. I have come looking for a home his tone steady and confident.

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

[311]
dun be silly, its fiiiiine <33

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

As he came to a stop, Saul was able to take a good look at the male in front of him. He was young, perhaps a little younger than Saul and he appeared to be at least a little nervous. Hands twisted into a bag strap that didn't look too heavy and Saul could only assume that the man held very little of sentimental value. That wasn't a problem- in fact that was the reason for the welcome pack. Many had nothing when they came to their borders, and it was designed to give those with nothing something to start with. Saul was pleased to see the male relax his posture a bit once he had spoken- it appeared the man was just a friendly in nature. The Virding allowed a soft smile to wash over his lips, before the youngsters words came.

This was also a common reason for those showing up at the borders- Saul understood perfectly that wolves often needed to leave their home and find their own path. In fact, the Stormbringer patriarch had left Ichika to find his own path, and it had ended up in this splendid pack. So he nodded softly, his tail giving a soft swish back and forth. He still needed a little more information however and turned green eyes to mismatched ones. I am glad you've found us- we welcome all into our ranks. If you could answer just a few questions, you may join our ranks. He said, tones friendly as per usual.

Where is home? Do you have any family around here, or are you from far away? He asked. He would usually add 'why have you left home' as a question, but Liam had provided this information in his first words. He allowed a silence to fall as he waited for an answer, patience evident on his face.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Liam Catori

Word Count :: 000 Pleasse forgive my rustyness

Liam could feel his nerves soothing as he saw the look on the males face. Here was a calm and peaceful feeling something that he had only felt back home at the Court. He had spoken and the man before him seemed to be absorbing his words and Liam could don nothing but smile. He did not feel as though he had nothing to his name. He was building knowledge and building friendships. He was hunting

Liam nodded Of course He spoke. He would do anything to find himself a place to rest his head. He would work hard and do what was needed. He knew the importance of a hard days work. After all his father and mother had taught him that things did not just get handed to one.

Home, home well that was a question that was hard to answer. My mother always told me that home is where you choose to make it.' he spoke not trying to be a smart-ass. I come from the court. Cour des Miracles, My sibling and parents are there. My Father is The king himself

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

[306]
dun be silly, its fiiiiine <33

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

The male in front of him answered affirmatively to Saul's words on the questions. It was necessary for this questioning- not only for Saul's knowledge and reassurance but for the protection and care of the pack. He needed to know where the new members came from and any potential threats to the pack from this new members past. Luckily, he'd never had to deal with any consequences of bad pasts catching up on him or any pack he'd been in. However, he would remain vigilant in all aspects of his questioning. The man's voice came once more and Saul snorted softly, a nod to his head. Saul couldn't exactly exchange stories about their mothers- his had died just a few weeks into his life. He did, however, spend a little of his puphood with his aunt.

My Aunt used to tell me that home is where the heart is... so I suppose they were both right. He offered in return, another soft snort escaping. The brown male wasted no time in answering his question and Saul nodded softly. He was from a local pack, which was a little unexpected. Still, everyone came from somewhere. He supposed that his wish was to get away from that life. It must have been difficult to move away from them... But they're close enough to visit if you wanted. Saul conceded, a considerate expression on his face. Of course, it meant that there wasn't much wrong from the mans past.

He thought about his next question- most replied with a general answer about not having many skills but wishing to learn. It was always a positive that those who had little skill came to them with a level head and a willingness to learn. What skills do you possess that could benefit Vinátta? He asked, green eyes kind once more.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]

Liam Catori

Word Count :: 000 Pleasse forgive my rustyness

He had never been a joiner to a pack before and although he knew what was coming and that he must tell the truth it was just odd. He had once been the one traveling with either his mother or father. As he aged he had even fought in war and helped those hurt heal. he was an asset to have atleast in his mind.

It was not as hard as I thought it would be. He spoke with a smile. his mother had told him that he needed to do what he needed to do. She was the type of parent every child wished they had. She loved all her kids and gave them advice setting them on their own to fly.

Liam smiled at the next question. He had many things to offer and well that placed him at ease. I'm a young medic, I know basic knowledge but I truly enjoy the craft. I know how to reset bones and stich shut wounds. He said looking at him. Like most wolves i can hunt, but I also read and write. I'm fluent in english and french His fluffy brown tail wagged a bit as he watched.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

[337]
<333

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

Saul could feel himself growing to like the boy in front of him. He was obviously intelligent and appeared to think with his own mind, unlike some who were content to be told what to do. With the increase of members to Vinátta, Saul knew that their growth would mean they could start building things and it would be an advantage to have a young male who was more than intelligent enough to moderate his own work. His words came in response to Saul's comment about moving and he nodded softly, allowing this thread of the conversation to die off. There was little point in bringing it up once more, the matter was closed. Instead, he listened to the mans next words, which were in response to his own question.

A healer? I am a healer also. He offered, a grin and a wag of tail given to show that he was pleased at what the male did. He did say that he wasn't very skilled in the trade, but that mattered little. We are always learning, even when we think we know everything. He said, as Liam continued to speak. Almost all wolves could hunt but it was certainly an asset in any pack. Reading and writing would definitely come in use and speaking both english and french would come in use if there was ever a need for a translator. Saul dipped his head softly in a silent acceptance of this information.

It is my pleasure to accept you into Vinátta. If you will follow me, I will take you to Jordheim. Saul said, knowing that he would have to stop off at the storage house and grab a welcome pack for Liam before showing him to his house. It wasn't a very complicated process, but it did require the new member to have a little faith in where their new leader was taking them. Saul turned and grinned at Liam before moving back and away from the borders, expecting the man to follow him.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Vinátta!

Joining a new pack can be nerve-wracking! Here are few tips and tricks to get you started. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

• Our information portal is a good place to get familiar with our ranks and pack game!
  • Why not get to know your new pack mates by creating an AW thread?
  • Would you like your character to feature on our member page ? Contact us with the information we require, and we’ll have you up there ASAP!
  • Don't forget to look over our ranks page and take note of how to rise in the ranks (shown in the side bar).
  • Our pack’s core values are based off Norse mythology, you might want to take a look at our website’s culture page to better inform yourself and avoid any confusion!

Any additional concerns can always be directed to Honey & Jessica via the OOC account here! Looking forward to RPing with you!

[/html]
[html]

Liam Catori

OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000sorry busy week

He was waiting for more of the third degree from the male. Though he was sure each clan had their own way of doing things. He had found himself calling the homes less of packs and more of clans or communities. to him a pack was like in books wolves following their roots. Unlike most where they used these human forms. For him he used his so that he may treat others and care for them.

He too healed? this was amazing he had not been able to really learn from another someone older with wisdom. The male spoke and he smiled it was true no matter how much Liam felt he was still learning. Thank you so much. He said bowing again. taking his first step into his new home, he had a place to rest his head for good. He moved to follow Saul. For a few moments the man was silent taking in the scent and the sights. I know this is goign to sound stupid. Saul could you be my teacher? all I know is minor knowledge from human books and info on animals is hard to come by most of what i've read is about humans. I would really be honored to learn under you. He spoke looking to him.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

[474]
we can finish up with your next post <33 hope you don't mind the PP <33

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

The young mans grateful words were met with a small smile and a nod. Saul remembered what it was like back in Dahlia, the accomplishment that welled within him when he gave someone a home. He was now one of the leaders of this growing family and the feeling did not loosen. Perhaps it was the compassion in his personality, but it pained him to see others lost, wandering or homeless. Now that they had their permanent home, they would not be moving. Green eyes danced with mirth as Liam stepped into Vinátta- his new home and made to follow him. They moved towards Jordheim in silence for a moment, comfortable and unassuming. Liam spoke up after a few moments, his words self doubting at first. Saul listened, cinnamon ears flickering forward to catch the request. He glanced towards Liam, a grin on his face.

I do not find your request stupid. I wish I'd had a teacher when I started learning... It would be my pleasure to help you Liam. Once you've got settled in and met some of the pack, we can start some lessons and see where you want to go.

He agreed, nodding his head softly. He didn't want to overwhelm the boy, so agreed to allow him to settle in to Vinátta and meet a few others before he began finding out what Liam knew and where he wanted to go. Their conversation had taken them through the lands and the familiar humps of Jordheim emerged from the trees. It was difficult to see the slight hills and valley's that made Vinátta- the trees covered most of the free ground and made it difficult to see. But Saul had spent many hours exploring the houses and he moved with purpose towards the larger hump that was serving as Vinátta's storage until they were able to build something that would suit storage more. Entering, he rummaged for a few moments before exiting with a bundle in his arms.

Welcome to Vinátta, Liam. This is a little gift to help you get started, I hope you find peace within out home. He said, handing the bundle over. It contained a small bottle of wine, a rabbit pelt and the soft, slinky pelt of a mink, a larger hunting or skinning knife and a small dagger. Nestled on top of one of the pelts was Liam's Frithr necklace and this bundle was wrapped in the larger and more useful elk pelt. The items were aimed at helping Liam become something in the pack- Saul had often encountered others who had nothing when joining a pack. It would certainly help with that aspect. One of these houses is yours- I will let you make that decision. He offered, glancing around at the houses around him. He wondered which the male would choose.

<style>
#artTXT {
}
#artTXT p {
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
</style>[/html]