Just one of those days
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Takes place in the evening.

Isa had left for Freetown nearly a week ago and was slowly making her way back home. The two male draft horses she had purchased were pulling the wagon she had gotten and the mare and foal walked along beside her. The wagon was filled with items for the pups, who would be coming soon, gifts for the members of Casa, and a few other things. She hoped Jazper would like the new armor she had gotten for him. If not, one of the other members would probably like it. Isa brought the horses to a stop as she picked up a familiar scent. Slowly, she got down from the wagon, her steadily growing belly much more noticeable than when she had left Casa. A hand went down to her stomach as she looked around, trying to find the source of the smell. Selene? Is that you? She stood there for a moment, waiting to see if she would get an answer.

<style type="text/css">
.isapups .space {float:left; width:375px; height:304px;}
.isapups b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.isapups p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.isapups p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isapups .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.isapups p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.isapups {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#587336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Big Grin

Word Count » 469

my road to hell is surely paved

Walking through the  bit of forest had given the little coydog a sense of peace, the vegetation was growing thick, summer was surely on its way. Vines crept up the trunks of trees, the soft green grass caressed her ankles as she walked. She didn't know the reason for her interest in the interconnected forest, yet it was vaguely comforting. Her hand had been bandaged from the outburst she had suffered, the clean cotton confidently wrapped about her fist. Her outlook on her past problems had changed. Isa was in Hadley's hands. And if she ended up cheated on, that was the grey female's fault. For trusting so easily a man, who's feelings seemed to be between his legs. As far as the tawny Italian knew, she was free. Out of the reach of pain, and altogether happy with Fritz. It was impossible to hurt him, to bring up the concept of a single cheating, devious past lover.

And knowing that, it made the girl even happier.

She had given herself wholeheartedly over to her mate. She didn't cry, or bring back stupid meaningless memories to taunt him with.  Whenever they slept together, she didn't cry out in confusion. Didn't question that it was love that brought them to that. Before she had wondered, what was worse? Loving a man who was too fucking scared of the world? Or a man who thought with his groin? Well, it was out of her reach by now.

Selene sighed as she leaned against a tree, hands gently digging to the soft miss habituating the rough bark of the tree. Everything helped something out. The streams were home to the salmon and trout. Bears ate the food. The dead fish enriched the forest. Without that, what wasteland would she be walking through? She adjusted her white dress around her, pulling it closer in the chilly breeze. It was going to be dark soon, and Fritz would worry.

But the young woman continued on. There was no fear of getting lost. Sel well knew her way back to the Corsair camp. Likely they were gathering around, enjoying some fish. But Selene wasn't hungry. Not at all. And then came the voice. It raised her hackles, but she answered back. "Yeah, it's me." She moved over, for what reason, the hybrid didn't know. But she could admit, she surely wasn't hungry now. As Ismeme came into view, she gasped quietly at the growing bulge on the woman's stomach. Pregnant. How come she didn't see this? Foresee this to happen? Instead she walked up, a coolness falling over her. Unemotional, stony. "What do you want?" The coydog's voice lacked the usual growl, just a voice for strangers. Sometimes people who didn't know better.

<style>
.sel-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.sel-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.sel-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.sel-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.sel-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.sel-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.sel-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.sel-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Selene answered, not seeming as angry with Isa anymore. Perhaps her and Fritz would return to Casa. Probably not though. Isa looked Selene over before answering her. I’m sorry Selene, I was just passing through when I picked up your scent. I was actually hoping I would find you sometime, I just didn’t think it would be this soon. I got a little something for you. Isa went around to the back of the wagon and carried to little bundles of fur back over to Selene. Two little kittens, one male, one female. She had thought Selene would like them, but if she didn’t she could always give them to another.

I know this doesn’t really make up for everything I’ve done but I was hoping you would forgive me and consider coming back to Casa, both you and Fritz. I was also hoping we could at least try to be friends. She wasn’t sure if Selene would accept or not. She could just laugh in Isa’s face. She would reach out and try though. Isa wanted them to get along again. She stood in front of Selene, holding the kittens out to her as she waited for a response.

<style type="text/css">
.isapups .space {float:left; width:375px; height:304px;}
.isapups b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.isapups p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.isapups p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.isapups .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.isapups p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.isapups {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#587336; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]