J--this ferrari's gonna crash
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Parisienne);</style>Samantha Jarret
Word Count :: 000 - It'd be great if Alexander jumped in here with Mido, as Mi is probably Sammi's only real friend Dx an then a leader :o

She was so fucking stupid. She had thrown a good man away, she had done the worst. She wasn't even sure why she had done it. It was stupid. Why did she do that? It was eating away at her, tearing out her heart as she moved towards Anathema. Tears were brushed away from her eyes as she walked, Quinn had gone off on his own, blaming the split-up of the family on her. Never did she experience something like this. She was the reason for betrayal. Her throat was thick, choked off from the tears. "Rain..." Sam whispered, but he wouldn't hear. She had made the wrong choice. "Rain..." She repeated, as if calling forth her former lover.

She still wasn't sure why she had done it. It hurt so badly! If she could take him back, she would. Would accept him back with open arms. But she had thrown that away. It would have worked it she hadn't done that. But why? It confused the ivory female, shouldn't she still be loving him?

She arrived at the borders soon enough, but instead of calling, she collapsed to her knees along the free land. The concept of home, without Rain was unbearable. Before, it was so genuine, that she would be happy there, no matter what. She let tears fall into the soil, staying there in silence for a moment. "No." She murmured, raising her voice a little higher than last. It wasn't fair. Wasn't good at all. Would he come home to her? Try her again if she did? No. Not after what she had done. Pushing the tears away, Samantha stood along the borders and let out a long call. This was home, this was where she belonged, no other place would take her in as such.

After the echoing call, she waited for anyone. Be it her good friend Mido, or the leaders. Anyone else, she couldn't bear to see as easily. It would hurt. They wouldn't understand, and at that moment, she wished for Mido. He could clear this up. Reassure her that things would be alright. Even if they weren't. That was the great thing about a friend. They would be there, through thick and thin.

And she stood there. Bluish eyes watery and a mess. Her usually sleek hair was tangled, and since the falling-out she hadn't eaten. Her fur had lost its icy sheen. Things weren't going right. How could she heal when she had broke a man down? Pushed him away to see what would happen? The necklace he had made her still hung around her neck, a small reminder. Of what she had thrown away as if he had no value. And he did. He truly did. And Sam had failed to see that. Tail drooping behind her, ears flat, the misfit knew she was home. But where did her heart lie?

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Sama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Sama b {font-family:verdana; color:#f9b43c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Sama {background-color:#9f4637;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d7a88c;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... ABLE10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #f9b43c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Sama .name {text-align:Left; font-familyTonguearisienne; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:45px;}
.GR2_Sama .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8ce84; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC::358 Points::3 OOC:: awww Sammy…

The male laid sprawled out over the length of the bed on his stomach. He doodled away on an aged and dirty notebook, the designs were nothing in particular just the urge to draw, he really wasn’t very good at it. The sound of a call made its way past and into his den, ultimately tearing his attention away from what he was doing. The Marbas knew that call pretty well now, Sam! Jumping off the bed he knocked everything to the floor, pencils, paper and furs. Shifting into Secui form he sprinted toward the call as fast as he could, hopeful not to bump into anyone on the way by, because he would knock them off their feet. He panted heavily as his heart beat the inside wall of his chest. What was his hurry? The mutt wasn’t a leader or top of his tier; he didn’t have the ability to accept any canines into Anathema. It didn’t matterthough, if he only got the chance to say hello to her before a leader’s appearance he wanted to be there first.

It seemed like it had only been minutes before the ivory woman was in his sights. The hybrid slowed down enough to shift back into optime and try to catch his breath. Stopping short by a couple feet he made sure not to run right into her. The male had to get his breathing under control before he could say anything to her otherwise he’d choke on thin air. Haaa, haaa, Sam. He was kind of shocked that she had been back so soon, figuring it would be longer than this till she had things sorted out. His heart rate was almost back to normality, he gazed at her intently. Sam said she would return, and here she was standing before him. His eyes grew earnest with her, looking at her it was clear that something had been wrong; her aura just felt distraught. Sam? Everything okay? He didn’t know the feelings she was dealing with. He was her friend, he was here and if he could he would do whatever it would take to help her.

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.midoalex p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.midoalex p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

000 wc hope this is ok I noticed the attention nani but you got a me

Aeron had left her home early this morning and had been out and about doing things. Elzar snorted as he was being a bit of a butt. He was tired and wanted to go home to his stall. Aeron huffed and gave him a a small kick. Enough you She commented as he gave a small buck not enough to toss her off but enough to aggravate her a little more. She wanted to keep going but she was not going to put up with his annoyance.

She pulled at his reigns and he seemed to be happy moving away from the border. He had picked up the pace when aeron pulled him to a stop. Ears pricked as she heard not only a call but movement in the air. Crows the blasted things seemed to screeched and hollered because someone was at the border. Come on we have to go

Shou sooped down and landed upon Aeorn's shoulder. Smiling she nodded. The large male horse finally listening to her as they moved. The air was filled with a strange feeling and Aeron was not quite expecting what she was about to see. most who were joining were standing ready or at least not on their knees crying. Mido was also here, he seemed to know the female a little better then she. Aeron remembered the woman had once lived within AT so she was as all welcomed home. But Aeron wanted to be sure that she was not just going to up and leave them again. She also wanted to be sure that she was alright. Hello She said looking at the two from her horse.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Big Grin a Marie! It's all good! Hi Alex!

Word Count → 342

The young woman still had disconnected herself from reality. Had she seriously ended things? The happy mateship she had for over a year or so? But there were key points that weren't so great. She had been ripped away from Ichika so long ago, brought to Anathema, ripped from her favorite place under the mountain to head to a pack in which the girl didn't fit. What say did she have in any of that? In Anathema, she was family. It would not be hard to come back at all. It hurt, for sure. But what can hurt more than living alone without a home?

Sammi had made herself weak by collapsing. But everything--It had been too much, her son was away, gone. Alone. Until she could maintain herself in Anathema. She tried to fix herself up, a small hand running through the tangled mess of straight duo-streaked hair. But all the same, the wolf was a mess. Nothing could seem to tame the way she was always something never neat or remotely nice in stature.

She watched as a figure broke through, azure eyes widening as she saw who had arrived. Mido! Her good friend, he was still there for her...Still there--Not like her son, not like what felt like the rest of the world around her. She shook her head softly, pink-padded hands knitting together. At his question, the girl gave a wane smile.  I just sorted things out... Sighing, the loner glanced at him, he probably would know. Without the tears, more words flowed from her white muzzle. It's all over now I guess. But I'm close to home, right?

Sure it hurt. But at least she wouldn't starve to death in the wild. Build up insanity in the wild, find trees as friends. At least she wouldn't die knowing that family and friends were far away. I guess I've come home, Large grey ears swiveled sideways as a golden form glided over to them, with all the confidence of a leader. Aeron? She was a leader now? That was worthy if congratulations! Samantha kept her cool, answering quietly Hey. Looking up, she conjured up a bunch of words. When Rain left, the puppies died...Then we found eachother--He took me to another pack, didn't  even ask...I wanna come home...

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC::320 Points::3

He watched her closely, something about her was just amiss. She was back on the borders of Anathema, the place he considered home, the haven he was sure would always accept a canine, especially returning ones. There last encounter she mentioned that she needed to get things sorted out, before she could return alone. Standing in front of him she confirmed she had done what she had to. Whatever pain the ivory female was feeling was all to visible to him, Mido didn’t know the exact details of her distress. She’s hurting. But how do I comfort another’s pain like this? I don’t know what happened, but that’s behind you, you’re here now Sam. I said you should keep looking forward; you don’t get any closer to home than this, besides being accepted back in the pack.

Before the Marbas knew it his Atheed strode toward them briskly by way of horse. Aeron. He briefly greeted the ex-assassin just before returning his undivided attention to Sammi. His uncertainty and curiosity was pretty well quelled by a brief explanation. It turned out that her ex mate had left her in the past, her children met an ill and short fate. Upon being reunited with Rain he dragged her off to some other pack. The saddened poor woman before him had been through so much, too much. The things she said, they hurt. Mido never met Rain, but from what he heard from Sam thus far didn’t impress him and it painted quite a picture. The male understood that it took two to tango; problems generally weren’t the fault of one individual. You’re here Sam, with us, canines who will care about you and be there. That’s all that matters. He looked to Aeron he wasn’t sure how the whole reintroduction thing worked, as initially an incision was made on the paw or hand. Can she just come back or what?

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Anathema!

Welcome to the pack! There are a few things that we’d like you to do before you get posting.
    • First, please review our Pack Procedures page. It has both In-Character and Out-of-Character procedures.
    • Check out our Territories Page for a realistic look at what Anathema’s land claim looks like, both above and below ground.
    • Next, please take a look at our Ranks Page. It has rank descriptions and tells how to “upgrade” in the pack (Become promoted). If you are starting at the Zepar rank, you’ll first need to complete your 20 IC posts. :]
    • Last, please pick a den and PM your choice to a pack leader. It’s perfectly fine for your character to live outside of Howling Caverns, too.
    See you on the boards, and feel free to PM or IM any pack leader if you have questions or concerns!

<style>
.joinlist {list-style-type: circle; margin:0px; padding:0px; }
.joinlist li {margin:0px 0px 0px 20px; padding:0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Aeron was not going to speak if it interupted Mido and Sam. The poor girl seemed as though she had been rattled quite a bit. She wanted nothing more then to shuttle the woman back into the lands and give her a safe place to rest for a while. She hadn't known the woman well but she did know that she was once mated she was sure she had gone to the ceremony.

Aeron Hopped off her large stallion and smiled. She looked at Mido then moved closer to Sam. She had a soft spot for women what could she say. Samantha you need not worry. She spoke as she held out her hand to the woman. You need not ask to come home. Anathema will always welcome you home. She Spoke a smile on her coy face. She couldn't help now but interrupt. Sam as you know the caves can house you or if you'd prefeer a lot of work has been done on the village. I live in the villa thats in the village. You are welcome there as well. I love having a full home its rather empty now. She turned to glance at Mido. Would you help sam with anything for a while? She asked.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Big Grin

Word Count → 342

Blue eyes couldn't let themselves fog up like a treacherous cloudly day. That was weak, most places needed strong individuals to keep the pack as a whole strong. Every so often, her eyes would flicker like blue flares between her friend and the Atheed, searching the pools of yellow and mixed brown for any sign of dejection, luckily none so far had come up. But perhaps, she was pitied. Rain was gone. Her son rather pissed with the choices she had made. Her family had become her worst nigtmare and enemy. How could she ever look in their eyes again and not break down at her fault? Sammi watched as the Atheed strode closer, taking the warrior's hand in her own as it was offered. It gave comfort. Mido was right all along. She was family, who could turn their backs on family in need?

If her mind was not made up, if she never left...Things would be terrible. The arctic female would likely be still hanging around, drifting farther apart from a man she was sure didn't love her. And she had made herself faithful. She had not slept around, not bragged about people wanting a night with her like Rain had.How he had apparently held off from the beauiful women coming at him. And how could she believe that tale?How was she to feel good about that? There was no plausible connection between any of it.

As the higher-ranked coyote finished speaking, there was really no answer she could give. Sam prefered the caves to anything else. But caves--got lonely on occasions. "I think....I'd like to stay in the caverns...I've known them so well before.' The Atheed's vlla also sunded tempting. Nice in a way, having someone to speak to at least. But the caves had become home for sure. And at that, she nodded at her choice. But hopefully, Mido would be there. Would be a great listener, a hunting partner and a steady individual to make herself stronger from. Thank you Aeron...And Mido.

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC::331 Points::3 OOC:: LOTS OF YAY!

Mido listened intently as ex-assassin spoke to arctic woman. Mido couldn’t help but notice that she became very soft, kind and understanding when speaking to the other female. He hadn’t seen that side of her before, he wondered if she had always been that way or if it was just with women. Sam said she wanted back into Anathema, and as soon as she had it seemed that Aeron was okay with it and agreed to let have her back. A smile came over his maw, he figured they would take her back and so they had. The copper toned woman explained that she could stay at her home in the Villa or in the sanctity of the caverns. The Atheed asked if he could help her, she really didn’t have to ask, not like she would know he would help any way he could. Yeah, I can help. He said as he gave her an approving nod.

Mido moved his focus from Aeron to Sammi as she mentioned staying in the caves. The caverns could be cold and dark sometimes, but it really never bothered the hybrid male too much. The lithe woman took thanked the mutt and coyote, though he really felt the golden vixen required the thanks, she was one of the ones with the power to accept new canines into their home.

The warrior said he would help but he was exactly certain how. Well, if you need anything Sam, just drop by my den. My door is open and you’re always welcome; If you want to talk or need a place crash, I mean it, anything. Did I just say she could stay with me? I guess I did. I suppose she could have my bed. Mido understood that if he were in a tight spot he could probably ask a friend for help, and he wanted to extend that offer to her. If she didn’t want to be alone she could stay in his den.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]