Fistful of Love
[html]
Word Count :: 365 OOC: Other members are quite welcome to join, we don't bite and quick to reply come oonnn anyone? :O

He was relieved when she allowed herself to be directed back to the paper and did as he asked, it would be some time before she could write fully and more confidently especially with her wrists the way they were. He was proud of her as she moved the pencil up and down, she understood what he wanted and grinned. She spoke saying she heard of the alphabet which would surely make things easier on him. As she wrote the only thing she knew he looked at the lines she made and lifted an eyebrow.

“Ocean? Who taught you that? And that spells out a word. THe alphabet it contains all the letters you use to read.”

He said, then began drawing on his own paper, the first one being the letter A. He put the lowercase A right next to it. The very first letter in the alphabet. This had been, like many, the very first letter he learned when he was a pup.

“There are two ways of writing the letter, lowercase and capital. This is the first letter, A. I’ll get into more detail about why they have lowercase and capital later. For now I’ll just show you what the letters look like.”

Then he began writing down the other letters and showing them to her only stopping at G. He did this slowly but not so slow that it would bore her, and he stopped here so she can soak everything in. He didn’t want his lesson to go unlearned. She was a fast learner but he’ll put her through a good pace before stopping. This surely would occupy her mind at least for a while, which was what Jiva wanted for the most part. He knew how much trouble it was to forget something as an attack, though Jiva had never been the brunt of one he witnessed the aftermath of them on his dad and now Drin and he was scarred in that vision himself, though he couldn’t look at the woman as ugly now, she was just hurt and healing and he wanted to be there for the woman. This was the best way he knew how.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

Don’t lie, we totally bite. Tongue JK we’d love for more to join us!

Word Count → 443

She hoped what she had written was right and for a minute she thought she was when Jiva’s expression changed, but thought crash and burned swiftly. So much had happened the past few weeks she had almost forgotten her day with Zeitgeist. An embarrassed blush filled her cheeks, remembering all that had transpired between the two, and she hoped her pack brother wouldn’t see...but not wanting to lie, she answered his question. I met a man who had traveled from a place called Italy to get here. He showed me something called a map, and....well he was going to teach me how to read, but that didn’t happen...she trailed off, realizing she felt uncomfortable to admit what had happened. I saw those markings surrounded by blue, and he explained it was made up of letters...I guess I remembered it, she shrugged, turning her attention back to what she had drawn.

Ocean... She said, running a finger across the markings. Ah so these are letters, she said once the idea dawned on her. That was what the word for the great water looked like. A smile began forming on her lips. She wasn’t sure what the names of each letter were, but she felt it was as good as start as any. The chance to learn to read and write was overwhelming her mind, but in a good way. She was hungry for this knowledge and Jiva seemed willing to teach her all he knew.

She watched and listened with utter fascination as he gave her the explanation of the alphabet and then began drawing out each letter up to what he called “G”. She was loving every second of this, able to match some of the smaller versions of bigger letters to the ones she had drawn before in what she thought was the alphabet. Look Jiva, excitement creeping into her voice, these three small ones are in ocean! With her pen she traced a line from the letters in ocean to the little versions of the letters Jiva had drawn. She looked to his face for approval of her theory. If letters built words, that mean she would eventually see the last two letters of ocean in his instruction.

The pain in her wrist was trumped by her eagerness of learning his lesson as she tried replicating everything Jiva had drawn beneath his own letters. Hers were a little shaky and awkward, but they retained the general shape of the beginning of the alphabet. Again the seal pointed girl looked to him for approval.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style>
.drinwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mpbJy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c8b284; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; color:#6e6249; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.drinwolf b {color:#9ff1c5; text-shadow:#6e6249 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.drinwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.drinwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 321 OOC:

She spoke and he could tell it made her uncomfortable to talk about it. He wondered why, did something else happen that would make her feel that way, some words passed or was he the one that attacked her? Or worse did she like him? That thought froze Jiva’s mind for a second as she spoke saying the lesson never happened. He wondered, if he lesson never happened what did? But he did not ask this. She seemed to like him well enough, though to what point he couldn’t tell. Their relationship was shaky at best and he knew that she thought he liked Emma even though she had been out of the picture for some time.

Luckily the lesson was far more important than asking or demanding answers from the woman and he felt happy he had such a smart pupil. She would easily be writing novels in no time if she kept this up.

“Very good job! I think you have a knack for this.”

Jiva said looking at her replications and the fact that she was able to distinguist three of the letters into her own writing she made. He then felt that it was ok to finish the alphabet since she seemed so eager. He wouldn’t get impatient with her if she forgot, that was what learning was all about. He went from H all the way to Z stoping, or slowing down so she could try to copy, he knew that her wrist hurt so when they got past the Q he asked if she could rest it. It would be bad if she overworked them. Then they wouldn’t heal properly. He was sure she wanted to hunt again with her hands and if she had constant early pain in life then it wouldn’t be so easy later on to catch that meal if she were injured for a lifetime.

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 520

The Siamese woman’s thoughts drifted back to her day with Zeitgeist as her left hand tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and she automatically drew her own replicas of Jiva’s letters as he went through the rest of the alphabet. She’d originally been so frustrated and upset when she left New Dawn that day. Seeing Jiva with another woman while her feelings for him were still so fresh and developing. She’d felt like she had been cheated out of something that she could be, or thankfully...seemed to be in the makings. But on that particular day when she had seen her two pack brothers with a beautiful coywolf, her fragile heart had accumulated a few more cracks and she wasn’t about to stick around.

Drin left and headed into the northern territories to do a bit of exploring and soul searching when she happened upon the traveling dog. Their meeting had been pleasant, much like the sheltered girl she was, Drin had been immediately been drawn to Z for all of his differences. She wanted to learn everything he had been willing to teach, but what was supposed to be friendly map lesson, turned into something else when Z had tried to kiss her. The entire time he had been flirting with her and she had been responding to his words with flattered embarrassment. Though her heart and mind were conflicted with thoughts of Jiva, she had felt bad for seemingly leading the Italian dog on and eventually shared her first kiss with him.

It had been a mistake, but a part of her had enjoyed it and could’ve stayed with him the rest of the day if it weren’t for the lingering hope of finding something good with her pack brother instead. She tried explaining this to Z, but he didn’t want to hear it. His feelings already hurt and his intentions made...but he remained a gentleman through it all. Wanting nothing more than just one night with her, but she couldn’t give him that. Had grown flustered and embarrassed with the idea and sadly bid him goodbye for fear of what would come if she stayed. She wanted her first time to mean something and to be with someone she could spend the rest of her life with...not a handsome stranger that wanted one night!

And she had made the right choice. Now she was sure of it. She had returned to New Dawn that same night and things with Jiva just began to lift off and soar. Now the woman could not have been any happier, sitting side by side with a man she knew she could easily spend the rest of her days with, with a man she wanted more than anything in the world. Jiva...I kissed someone...she blurted out ,after she had written a lowercase “Z”. If this was going to go any further, she needed to know what had happened with the coywolf. He needed to know what had happened with her that day. She wanted no secrets between them.

<style>
.drinwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mpbJy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c8b284; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; color:#6e6249; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.drinwolf b {color:#9ff1c5; text-shadow:#6e6249 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 235 OOC:

The lesson was going great as she went through the alphabet with him. It seemed she was stronger than she looked or she was straining herself too hard. He couldn’t tell which though, but he knew if she really needed to stop she would and he would’t force her. Then as they got to the Z she spoke. His heart felt like it stopped. Why would she be telling him this? He knew he had feelings for her. That he wanted to be with her, and though she acted affectionate towards him he didn’t know where she lay. was this a sign that he should get in gear and learn what she meant?

“Oh?”

It made him wonder, was their drunken kiss not her first kiss? It had been his and though it was done in an improper way he didn’t regret it one bit. He stopped to look at Palaydrian, wondering what she had on her mind, why she would tell him this and who he was so he could punch the man in the face. Oh the wonderful joys of the mans first thoughts of jealousy as he wondered even further, why did she kiss him, did she like this other male and wanted Jiva to know to back away? He would have to wait to find out. He said nothing more but just looked at her quizzically.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 430

So far so good. He hadn’t reacted angrily and the golden fae supposed that was a very good sign. Though the bruising in her face was at an all time high, a little pigment of red filtered into her cheeks as she began to tell Jiva the truth. The day that woman from Inferni came...I felt..well I was jealous, she breathed out in a huff before hurrying to continue on. We barely knew each other, but I had the best day with you when I came to New Dawn and I guess a part of me got carried away with thoughts of being courted by you....like I am now. She hoped that wasn’t too forward. Parts of their night in the town were hazy, but she remembered the man’s song and what he had proclaimed. I didn’t want to stick around to see if anything was going to happen between you and...Emma...so I left for a few days. And on my journey home I ran into a traveler named...Zeitgeist.

It felt weird telling the man she loved about another canine, but the more she spoke, the more she felt a weight being lifted off her chest. We spent the day exchanging stories, but then he asked my conflicted heart more than it could give and...I suppose out of feeling sorry for supposedly leading him on and perhaps a part of me wanted it to...I kissed him. If only there was a better way to explain it. She felt as if she betrayed him somehow though at the time neither belonged to one another. It was only a kiss and I knew it wasn’t entirely right....so I left before anything could happen. Jiva didn’t need to know that Z had told her he had wanted her, even if it was only for one night. He also didn’t need to know how aroused the dog had become from one simple kiss. All things made the wolfess blush terribly so and in that moment she knew she could never be someone’s one night stand.

I know it’s silly...but when I kissed him, even though I was upset about the coywolf...I could only think of you. There the confession was out. He could take it as he wanted to, she just hoped he wouldn’t be angry with her and he’s still want to court her. Her downcast eyes stared at the paper as she waited for his response.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 386 OOC: She spills her guts but he doesn't his.... what a guy!! HAHAHA but then he has nothing to really confess lol.

Jiva did not say a word he did not interupt her, he listened to her words, taken aback as well as shocked and awed that she thought of him as she did. The silence was long, he wanted to say the right things, especially since she mentioned Emmanuelle in the whole mix. She was jealous... and she thought of them as courting each other. He didn’t know it had gone that far, he knew they kissed and were quite close when they had been drunk but he didn’t know that was the way she felt about him. At last he spoke. He was not angry and had no right to be angry.

“There is nothing you should feel bad about Drin... you do have rights to any male you want, I am merely.... a hopeful.”

He smiled. He knew he had no exclusive rights to her, not yet and he couldn’t forsake her when he was going after another at the time. He was not regretting her though he wondered from time to time what things would have been like if she were to be in Drin’s place right now, although not beaten and battered as Drin was now. He didn’t even wish beyond his dreams Drin looked like she did now and though he could wish all he wanted it was already there and happened.

“I think... all that matters is what happens from now on. The past is the past. I can’t say I wasn’t tempted to try to be with Emma.... I did go to see her a few days later.... she … well I said things that offended her and our customs are far too different to be anything.”

He said. He hadn’t told Palaydrian what happened with Emma and it was not one he thought she needed to know. He had spoken with Zalen about it and nudge him Palaydrian’s way. He knew nothing happened between him and Emma that Palaydrian needed to know. He didn’t kiss her, he didn’t mate with her, she just made him extremely uncomfortable and the less anyone knew of her actions the better off things were. She had whatever right to wear her dead enemy on her person. He wasn’t going to spread it all over.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 367

The only male I want is you...she said allowing this new realization for Jiva to sink in. He had to know by now that her bi colored eyes were only for him. Her mind had been clouded with thoughts of jealousy weeks ago, but now that she had put those foolish feelings to rest, she knew she only wanted to be with him. She didn’t know what happened with him and the coywolf, and maybe would never know the full details as he explained things with her just didn’t work out. A part of her couldn’t help but feel her little confidence take a blow as she learned she was probably Jiva’s second choice, but Drin had always been a humble woman, and would take whatever she could get if it meant spending her days with handsome man.

I’d be lying if I said I was sorry things didn’t work out with her...but I can say that I’m not sorry for kissing you in the house, she said with a slight smile. The Siamese woman had accepted the fact that she would have to be the one to broach the subject of their boozy night out together, if Jiva was embarrassed, she’d find out soon enough. If I could’ve taken back my first kiss with Z...I wish I could’ve shared it with you, she explained. But the sparks I felt when our lips met, well nothing could compare to that moment...and I guess what I’m trying to say is, I meant every word that night. She breathed out a relieved breath.

Memories of their night together in the broken down house were ones she wanted to hold on to, even the embarrassing ones. Lying upon his chest in the moonlight and allowing her heart to bleed out loud, it had felt like a whole new awakening in her with the help of wine, but it had loosened her lips and allowed herself to knock down the last remaining walls she had built up around herself. Now that door had been opened and she’d walk through, would the red furred wolfdog follow suit?

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 484 OOC: Jiva derps hahaha

Jiva’s heart leapt ot his throat as she spoke her words. How long had he wanted to hear such words and sobe at that? It hadn’t really been that long... but he had hoped, he smiled as she spoke. He had no words that would come to his mouth when it was finally his time to talk. She may have been his second choice but he was grateful she was his choice at all. It dawned on him that had Emma worked things wouldn’t have gone the way they did and he wasn’t sure how happy he would be, but he was glad in many ways that things did not work out between him and her. He could only sit and stare at her at her confession before he shook himself to speak.

“I do not regret our kiss either. I have felt things with you I doubt I could ever feel for Emma. I... I am glad you waited for me.”

He said. He leaned over and kissed her cheek as she had to show her joy earlier.

“A bit of what I said are fuzzy, but I really do like you to. I want to show you how happy a life we can have together.”

He said softly. It was the crappiest confession he ever made, but he was scared, he had never been in this far in and even though he liked it, it was too new to him, too strange and he was not sure how to handle it. He saw his father with his mother but they had been together for so long... it was as though they were just one entity. His father knew when his mother would have an episode. Even Jiva, who came from her flesh never understood that. He knew that once she had tried to hurt him as a very small puppy. He couldn’t remember seeing anything but only hearing and to hear his father’s soothing voice telling her sweet kind things and making her feel she was a true wolf to be loved... perhaps he’d do that but Palaydrian had no conditions like his own mother. He knew she was sad because of what happened with the wolf that attacked her, but this was what these moments were for, to show her he was thinking of her.

He shook his head out of his memory to look at Palaydrian. She was a beautiful, healthy yet bruised, young woman who was quite capable of bearing children. She had fur that would make any wolf jealous... at least luperci wolf. She was kind, considerate, bold, and best of all fun. Yes he knew he loved her but to tell her those words now... well it would spoil everything.

“I... I hope that we can make a life together.”

He said finally.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

Aww Shy Jiva is shy! And Drin thinks he’s proposing lol. Tongue

Word Count → 388

Wearing her heart on her sleeve was a scary thing to do for the yearling, but when Jiva spoke up, she realized it had been the right thing to do. Her smile deepened with his answer. He doesn’t regret it either! Her mind sang with relief and joy. She had been afraid that the hybrid might have found her too forward the night wine slipped past her lips and took ahold of her brain, but this entire day was proving her theory wrong. Jiva had been by her side since Aram’s attack, it was he that she had first seen when she awoke from her coma, and it was he that made sure she was fed and had adequate enough water during her recovery. About to move forward to grasp his hands, Palaydrian stilled herself as Jiva closed the gap between their bodies and pressed his lips to her cheek. She smiled against the warmth of his lips, preferring it to be on her own, but enjoying it nonetheless.

I’d wait a lifetime for you...she replied with a slight blush but nodded in response to his claiming of their night being a bit fuzzy in his memory. Aye...alcohol doesn’t seem to mix so well with our blood, the woman laughed gently realizing Jiva’s words had a deeper meaning to them. Her heart began to flutter as she tried to think of what was going on in his head. Was he about to ask to be more than just a potential male? Was he going to ask to be her mate? Drin’s head was swimming with all the possibilities while the man she loved was pondering his childhood. Two different visions played out in their minds, but once Jiva finally spoke up again, the woman’s dreams still remained intact.

This is it...it’s going to happen...her thoughts spilled into her smile as her eyes consumed him. I hope we can too...she said, wanting to go even further by saying I would be honored to be your mate, but he hadn’t really asked her yet. I really like you too...more than like you, she continued, staring into his eyes with the hopefulness of a child.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 270 OOC: My first craptastic post with you, <3 so sorry ; ;

“Oh it does some funny things but a fun past time I think.”

Jiva said speaking of the alcohol. He had sat up smiling, though remained closer to her, wishing that he could hold her now, but knew even little movement would hurt her. He wished he could do more as well, but he would have to ask the permission of the alpha to even move further with what he wanted. He sighed not sure of what to say, though smiled as she spoke.

“That’s good, I am so glad to hear it. I just... I never expected you of all would care for me so. It makes my heart feel happier.”

He was out of words to say, he was stunned by her expression and didn’t know how to tell her they can’t be mates, not yet, not without permission, surely she already knew that. He wagged his tail and looked at the paper they had been working on. He slightly wished someone would come so that she wouldn’t be too disappointed in his reaction because he knew that she wanted more from him.

“I am glad we are able to talk about this, it’s been so hard seeing you hurt and so many parts of me wish I could find that animal that attacked you and kill him.”

She had called out the man’s name and it stuck to Jiva but that did little to help him find the man. For all he knew he could have been a loner wandering around and found Palaydrian and did this as quickly as anyone could sneeze.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

Not craptastic at all!

Word Count → 446

She nodded and chuckled at his response about the wine. It simply had gone to their heads the night they had discovered it together, but Palaydrian couldn’t deny that she was happy with the liquid courage it had given her to finally kiss the man she was so smitten with. Without it, the two would have probably been doing the same awkward dance around their emotions and feelings for one another now, but the angel had broken that ice and now it was time to sink or swim. It makes my heart happier as well...knowing that my emotions are not for nothing and that...well, that you feel the same, she admitted with the same hopeful smile. If this conversation was headed towards what she wanted it to be, she wasn’t sure if she’d be able to breathe much less voice an answer of “yes” as her heart was pounding and her excitement was going through the roof.

Drin nodded her head, she was happy they were talking about this as well. Actually, more than happy, the woman was ecstatic, but Jiva was looking down at the alphabet paper and talking about the attack. The angel’s smile began to fade, but she agreed with him wholeheartedly. The attack had put a damper on their night together, and she had been unsure if they would ever talk about it again...now that this elephant in the room was between them, but she knew she wasn’t ready to talk about Aram yet. That would have to be another day, when her resolve was stronger, and she had more time to process everything that happened.

Her brow furrowed with worry at Jiva’s admittance. Though it was brave and courageous of him wanting to seek out her revenge, the woman couldn’t imagine him successfully beating down what seemed to be a skilled killer. The idea made her shudder. If Aram were to cut into Jiva’s pretty flesh, the woman would surely go mad with rage and anguish. She would not wish his psychotic torture on even her worst enemy. She reached out to hold Jiva’s hands, but I’m healing here, safe with you. And despite everything that monster put me through, I wouldn’t want to send my pack or the one I feel for off on a hunt for blood, she assured him hoping he would see the sincerity in her eyes. Aram will get what’s coming to him in due time, right now, I just want to enjoy the moment and time spent with you. Her smile returned now, she’d avoid this conversation for another day.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 339 OOC: Hehe perhaps we should close soon for a bright and shiny neewww thread Big Grin

His heart and head felt lighter, knowing the woman next to him was feeling the same way he had for a long time. He wanted to ask how long she felt this way, not knowing it had been nearly the moment they met. Yet he wouldn’t ask. He felt it too personal. He stayed quiet for a long moment, just content being with her, though not knowing that she thought he was actually going to ask her the big question. The one he needed permission for, yet deep down in his guts he wanted to but he would not.

She spoke and he listened and knew that she did not want to talk about that night at all. She had been traumatized by it. Sighing, but smiling back he reached to stroke her hair but thought better of it. He was still timid and he didn’t want anything to happen, for him to make a wrong move.

“I know. I am glad you are here, alive and whole. I don’t know what I would do if you weren’t”

He said and this was the truth. He didn’t know. He had felt for her for some time and after that night in the human habitation, well things were exchanged that could not be taken back nor did he wish to.

“So what would you like to do now? You’ve got your sunlight, exercise. I’m sure you’re a bit hungry? Thirsty? I can grab something up quick as can be for you.”

He offered, not sure of where to go from there. She had taken him entirely off guard by sharing she had shared her first kiss with another man and then teling him her feelings for him. That she thought of him the whole time. It was astounding to him and in that way it had taken him entirely off guard of anything he had planned for the day. Even the alphabet seemed to be nothing compared to her confession.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
[/html]
[html]

Your next post could be the closing one if you’d like.

Word Count → 332

Confusion swept over the woman’s face as Jiva first accepted what she had said but then stopped himself from doing what his hands wanted to do, reach out and touch her. She knew he was holding back, but she didn’t know all the reasons behind his hesitation. It made her question herself and her own actions. Was she being too forward? Had her confession completely turned him off? That couldn’t be, he was receptive to what she had said and better yet, he hadn’t told her to go away or had even gotten up himself and left her. It was clear he liked more than just a pack sister and friend, but why the shyness? Did she have this effect on him? The woman desperately wanted that hand to continue its motion and touch her wherever he had wanted to, but as it fell, so did her hopeful grin. This obviously wasn’t what she thought it was.

Jiva began offering to leave her side to find something, their alphabet lesson was obviously over. Here’s his chance to escape, she thought to herself, though she knew that really wasn’t the case. The hybrid wasn’t the type of man to say he’d do something and then leave a woman waiting, this she had gathered from their conversations and a part of her was still very hopeful for his feelings for her. Perhaps a little change in pace was a good idea. She had most likely taken him by surprise and a little reset wouldn’t hurt. Her lips curled up in a smile, pleasant and not as beaming as before, but still radiating her feelings towards him despite her bruised face. Swallowing is still difficult, she admitted, but, I’d love to dip my feet in the creek and perhaps watch you attempt to catch some fish, she said giggling softly. Trout seemed to be the easiest type of meat to slip past her strangled neck.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 254 OOC: End :O

Jiva could see something in her eyes, but he wasn’t sure what it was and wasn’t sure if it should worry him. He didn’t want to leave her but it had been some time since they ate and even though she had a hard time with food he knew she would have to eat even if the food was mashed up so that she could swallow it better. He smiled as she spoke of the creek and he helped her there and obliged to her, though his luck with the fish was not good and he did manage to find something soft and tender that would go down her throat. He was not a fisher as he had shown her as he thrashed around in the water, getting himself soaked although he did get a laugh or two out of her their talk of that night ended for the day. He was sure that it would come up again but he hoped it was later than sooner, when he was ready to ask the alpha himself. For now he would entertain the woman and show her that he cared enough for her and let time heal her wounds. She had much to think about than to think about the proposal from the young man. Their day was filled with polite enjoyment before he helped her back into the cave, though he knew she could do it herself. He just liked being there for her and being a shoulder for her to lean on

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]