Someone that dont belongs... who could it be?
[html]
OOC: failing post but finally got it posted up ^^

Swords and knifes clanged inside the wagon as the lone trader guided her horse toward the Anatheman borders. As they reached the invisible line that marked the start of the owned lands, Aika commanded the black beast to stop as her eyes wandered toward the goods she carried. Metallic weapon such as knifes, swords, axes and spears shined with the perfectionism given to them by the skilled hands that kept them sharp like the day they were made, a great variety of hand-made clothes designed to fit the humanized anatomy of the luperci kind among other useful objects filled the wide space inside the trading wagon.

The dark hybrid nodded to herself with satisfaction. She shifted her gaze back toward the border and gave a few steps on its direction before raising her maw to let out a long howl, inviting the members of the pack to get closer and take a look at the goods she offered. Belial snored heavily as his owner finished the calling with a couple of yips characteristic of her coyote heritage, Aika lowered her posture in submission knowing that otherwise, things wouldn’t turn out so well…

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.aikbones b {font-weight:bold; color:#ed8171; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aikbones p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.aikbones {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#3f221d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a1so0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #979ca0; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#979ca0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.aikbones p {text-indent:25px; }
.aikbones p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.aikbones p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +179 OOC ::

Aeron had been patrolling that seemed to be what her life was. Her daughter, patrolling and charm. That was all there was to her simple life, it was not a easy as her just doing what ever she wanted. She huffed as she moved along no creatures with her minus thisle. the maine coon mixed cat stayed in the trees and hardly talked to the golden female but that was what Thisle wanted.

Aeron hated hearing calls at the border theymade her feel rushed when she was relaxing. She wondered what the stranger could want. The sound that came from the other was not one looking for a home. Rather one looking for something else. Well if this someone had come looking for trouble then Anathema was not the land they wanted to be at.

She moved slowly and then stopped when she saw the figure at the border. Who goes there? She demanded her voice carrying power.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]