{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
Just outside of Chien Hotel Big Grin. 300+

Her time spent in the Court as of recently had been more inside than outside, and it was killing her.

Since her and Silvano's acceptance, Giselle had found herself rather shy and reserved, as if afraid to make any more friends for fear that this family would one day fall apart too. "Today will be different~" she told herself within the confines of her new room, which was somewhat bigger than her previous one, to accommodate two bodies. The auburn haired woman had been clinging to Silvano's side like a frightened child since they arrived, and though Giselle was sure he did not mind her company, the petite femme was almost sure he would want his own time as well.

And so, today Giselle would step outdoors and explore a bit, carrying a basket on one arm and an anxious stoat on the other. The woman had clung to him too (or he to her) since their arrival, and with the books she and Silvano had dragged along and had finally sorted out, began to practice more of her low speech with the stoat. It had grown rusty, not having used it as much as she had when she was a young girl in the cottage she and her poppa lived in, back when Tux was her only companion. A casual, squeaky discussion had arisen between them by the time the woman stepped outdoors in her sunlit-colored dress, dark waves of red hair pinned up with white ribbons.

The young afternoon could not have been more beautiful, the light bright and warm with the beginnings of summer. At first, Giselle casually strolled along the outer walls of the Hotel, a white streak of bliss among the dappled shade of the trees that surrounded them. Her low speech soon turned into a tune, only born as a hum in her throat. Ambling along took the woman and her animal companion around to the back of the hotel, only to find more of what her blue eyes had been drinking in. Stopping only to pick a few fresh flowers from a nearby bush, the bright day would heighten the woman's spirits as her song took wing.

"Show me~ o/`

How the world looks throooouuugh your eyes,

Tell me about the sunrise,

Let me see the stars shineee, o/`

Show me,

How the world looks through your eyes

I can show you how it looks through mine~!"

<style>
.supergiselle1 b {color:#fff;}
.supergiselle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supergiselle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#6A624F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:90px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wUMzI.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#DFD694; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supergisellebord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]
[html]
I AM LATE AND A HO. I AM SORRY.

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

He smelled like the stables. His pelt smelled like mulch and straw as much as it did of equine manure. It was strong on him and the reek of it was not enough to phase him. He enjoyed working with Heritage, even if the training was stagnating a bit from Silvano's lack of equine knowledge. He had come to train the colt and it had been a rough two hours. He had put him through his paces, making sure Heritage knew his gaits and was responding to his commands well. Oh, the colt knew them well enough, but still tested the dominance between them. Sometimes he won. Earlier in their training, Heritage had thrown the man into a tree. At least soon he could be ridden, and hopefully Heritage would calm down enough to start listening.

Today, the colt had been much more well behaved. The two hours had left them both sore and sweaty but it was good for the both of them. Heritage was tired and worn and would be quiet enough for whoever maintained the stables. Brushing the colt's hide had been nice, so that both of them could part without one biting at the other.

But he smelled like a stable and that was not okay. On the way home, he launched himself into the river, surfacing grinning like a baby. Though he was still dripping, he continued on the way home. He was dripping but boy, did he not care. It was warm out and the water felt good as it cleared out the stench from his pelt. Instead, he smelled more like a river and a little bit like salt.

At the hotel, Silvano looped up to their room and found nary a trace of his mate. Confused, he furrowed his brows and checked the lower floors but found nothing except the Dauphin in his studio. Her scent was fresh enough, but it was not inside. Leaving the hotel, Silvano smelled her scent on the air, and it was close. He pressed himself against the wall of the hotel, eying his woman as she sang. Her happiness and light voice made him happier, especially since they had both lost their old home. Sneaking up on her, Silvano suddenly lunged at her, eager to wrap her up in his arms, even if he was dripping wet.

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 356 Lululu, I'm late too, and didn't feel like asking for pp permissions. Friggin' Giselle, if she were in the woods she would get eaten, I'm sure of it >:[

At some point, the young beauty had taken to standing still and singing, her exploring the world of the Court on hold for her song. Her harmonious voice brought birds to perch closer on their branches, curious but unfamiliar with the snow white woman. Her power blue eyes settled upon them sweetly, and directed her voice to their skyward homes.

"If I had wings and I could fly, o/`

I would tell you alllll about the sky o/`

How about youuuu, if dreams came true~ o/`

What do you imagine you could doooo?" o/

She had not heard anyone approaching, and could not scent anyone for being downwind, either. Tux had noticed, though, and squeaked for her attention, but being engrossed in song had kept her unaware of her surroundings. The stoat made no other noise to gain his caretaker's attention - he also knew she was lost in songs and dreams. Tux made a graceful leap away from the woman's dainty body just as Silvano lunged his giant body towards her, made bigger and heavier by the water that clung to him.

With a hulking form suddenly wrapping itself around her body, the auburn haired woman screamed as her body jerked and twisted once. Only then was she taken from her reverie and brought back to life, with all senses coming back to her like a shocking revelation. Without having to look up into those emerald eyes of wonder, she knew who held her, and so stopped wriggling from his strong grasp. "S-Silvano... you scared me~!" Giselle's voice was slightly shaky, but had stated the obvious. Her muzzle turned upwards as best she could, to look up at the mottled male, smiling up until she jerked at a drop of water splashing onto her cheek. "Oh... you're soaking wet!" With that, she attempted to wriggle free from his grasp, her dry and creamy coat already damp from the male's close proximity. "Let me go, please... You're getting my coat wet, too!" Her voice was more playful than desperate, happy that he was there even for all the time she had spent with him since they found their new home.

<style>
.supergiselle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supergiselle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#6A624F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:90px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wUMzI.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#DFD694; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supergisellebord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]
[html]
-
BOOM SHAKALAKA

She started to scream, and he almost panicked from her shouts alone. His grip weakened - even more so than it was before - though he kept his mate pressed against his broad chest. She calmed fairly quickly, and he breathed a sigh of relief as he pressed his chin into her hair. "I'm sorry, sweet. I didn't mean to scare you so badly." He had, of course, been trying to scare her a bit, but screaming was definitely not good. What if someone thought something had happened? Giselle wriggled in his arms, but he persisted. She was going to be as wet as he was, so they could both laugh at how silly they were being. Sometimes it was nice to be so young and childish. After all, there was not much to be serious about.

"I'd let you go, but you're too warm and comfy to let go." Silvano nuzzled into her hair, picking her up with ease. He swung her back and forth, laughing as her dress swished against his legs. Water dripped from from him, and he knew that it was dripping down onto his mate. But still he swung her. "I think I'll kidnap you. Better run off, Tux. You won't wanna be near me when I'm in a kidnapping mood," he said lightly, not thinking of how Giselle had almost been carried away by some warrior heathen. Silvano suddenly threw his woman over his shoulder, careful to do it gently if not fast. His arms were on her legs, riding her dress up her thighs by accident. "We're going to find a nook to cuddle in," he said, furrowing his nose at the creature Giselle loved so much.

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 366 Nyaghagahaghagh

Her initial reaction to her mate's sneak attack upon her seemed rather overboard, but Giselle - as always - was too far gone from reality then. Now, she was brought back, being given a bath of sorts from the male behind her. Though he apologized, and her body relaxed a bit, Giselle still tried to get away from the soaking wet male. As the male spoke, she replied in between moving her body and attempting to free herself from the male's grasp. "I won't be for long if-" However, he was clever enough to sweep up off her feet and dangle her a few inches above the ground, cutting her off from the earth and her words. "Oh!" Her basket fell from one arm and the wicker kissed the soft grass, though the snow white beauty hardly noticed as her hands instinctively braced themselves on Silvano's stronger arms.

Struggling seemed pointless, but the auburn haired femme kept trying. Giselle tried to use her hands to lift herself out of his hold, but Silvano was far stronger than she. Most wolves were, in fact. The mottled male's next words made her freeze for a moment, her mind flashing back to that terrible time in the Dreamer lands when she was almost carried off by some brute. The thoughts and feelings of that time presently made her powder eyes water, but this was her mate, and his tone was playful, and so she could not help but smile... though sadly. That all changed, however, when she felt her body being shifted and draped across one of the male's shoulders like a burlap sack. "N-no, please, you beast," she began, laughing as the woman made playful fists and began to beat her captor's damp back, her efforts to stay dry now impossible. "I'll be good, I promise, please let me go~!" She began to kick the air, her bubbly laughter filling the air all the while. "Tux, my brave knight.. go and find help. Hurry! Find my prince, he'll save me~" The stoat, knowing this was all a joke, rolled his beady eyes and made for the trees, possibly to hunt as he knew there was no danger present.

<style>
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]
[html]
BOOM SHAKALAKA

Silvano gave a playful growl, shaking his head ferociously. Water droplets fell off his hair as it shook to and fro, peppering the woman with the drops. "I am not going to listen to you, signorina." He strode with his mate across his back, laughing at her mocking attempts to free herself from his grasp. If there was anything he prided himself on it was his strength and willpower. Tux seemingly had no reply for the woman, and as the Sadira turned to peer at what the stoat would do, he saw the creature run off into the woods. What a silly thing; at least he knew better than to interfere in his play. "He is wise to run. I might have eaten him, I'm so terrible!" he gave a rough laugh, echoing and maniacal one that reeked of falseness. But he kept carrying his woman, knowing no one would dare touch her things on Court lands. They would deal with him and with the leadership after he caught the thief. Theft was unacceptable. "Maybe I should tie you up and find him and cook him in a soup?" he said, coyly.

He carefully maneuvered into the Hotel, glad for the higher doorway so that neither one of them would bump their heads. Granted, he had to bend a bit to get underneath, but he was a terribly tall guy, and he needed a high ceiling to do well inside. Thankfully 8 ft. ceilings were good enough for the seven foot something man. "What shall I do with you, my captive princess?" he asked as he carried her up the stairs to their still modestly decorated room. Books, bed, desk. Not much in terms of decorations, but it was coming along into their own little nest. "Maybe I should tie you up anyway?" He pulled her off his shoulder and into his arms. "What should I do with you? Hmm?" he asked, rubbing his nose against hers gently.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 400. I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION. Also, putting a mature tag up nows.

Her efforts not to giggle at Silvano's sense of humor were failing, although the pale princess tried to play along. This was nothing in comparison to nearly being a captive of that brute of a male. Even still, a part of her couldn't help but be a little wary of Silvano's actions, despite the fact that this was her true love. That thought alone did not stop her fist from colliding a bit harder with the man's back, however, as he mentioned eating her brave little knight. "You wouldn't, either! Tux could bring you down, if he wanted!" Her words, though playful, were somewhat serious. She had seen the stoat take down things bigger than he, and though she didn't like the brutality that nature sometimes held, she was always proud of her animal companion.

Giselle felt like a helpless pup, draped across the knight's shoulder like a bag of horse feed. Her constant struggling and beating on the man's damp body - no longer caring about her own clothes getting soaked - only fueled her when Silvano began to joke about eating her dear friend. A small, but sharp gasp could not help but escape her lips. "You wouldn't," she repeated. "I wouldn't let you!" Though her heart sank a little at the comment which was meant as a joke, Giselle was sensitive. She was thankful in that moment that the male could not see her face, and as they ascended the steps of the Hotel, a lone tear escaped her.

As the beast took his prize up to his lair, which happened to be shared by both of them, she watched as the halls of the Hotel slipped away and into their sanctuary. "You'll do no such thi--ah!" She began to reply to the beast's questioning, but unexpectedly she was swung from over the male's shoulder and into his arms. Her ivory hands automatically found themselves at his forearms, fingers splayed across the rich, dark fur there. "Please... don't hurt him. I'll do anything..." Giselle smiled coyly, unsure of what her silky words would mean, her eyes dancing when she found themselves captive within the other's emeralds. The red haired woman turned her head away as his wet nose touched her there, now certain she was just as soaked from head to toe as her beast was. "My prince will save me, you'll see. He always does~"

<style>
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]
[html]
i feel bad for giving her a sad

Silvano gave his mate a tender kiss on the forehead. He did feel bad that he was playing this game, especially the way she looked about it. It did feel like the war again, but he was the one kidnapping and he had absolutely no weapon on him. All he had done was carry her and joke around, but it really did taste like something wrong. He would apologize for it, that was for sure. But he was not sure how Giselle had ever enjoyed their.. time together. He had, but he had never been quite as innocent as she was. Was he ever quite that innocent? His sister had fallen, almost to her death and he had lost whatever youth he had at that moment. He had watched his mother wither away and his sister almost die in her lasting sleep. This moment could be silly, but it was tainted by the memory of fear, blood, and death.

"Don't worry, dear, I won't eat him. He's too small to really satisfy me," he said quietly, setting down his woman onto their mattress piled with furs. Summer was too warm a time to have them but they did make for a comfortable and aesthetically pleasing barrier between flesh and mattress. His touch was gentle as he began to pull the dress from her flesh. It was cold and wet, all because of him. He had to let the dress dry or else it would get musty. And his mate, his princess was too sweet a thing to smell musty. "I think I'll just eat you. You look good enough to eat, princess." Silvano touched her nose with his finger. "You'll get sick if you stay in that wet dress." His voice was low and rumbling, but he touched her shoulder gently.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
You should be used to these things by now.

A soft giggle emerged, and she licked his nose lightly before replying. "I... I know. You also are bad at playing a villain," she commented, smiling sweetly up at him. It might have been a challenge, for all Silvano knew, and whether he accepted it or not Giselle could never change her mind how she felt about him. Though soaked in it, Giselle was like water in the beast's hands, bending willingly to his guidance on their decorative bed. As he did so, her hand slid down from his forearm to his heart, feeling the familiar beat under her small fingertips. The woman gasped as she felt her wet dress press up against her back, now a full reminder of the bath she had received. It was forgotten in the moment of her mate's words, to which she laughed merrily to. "Oh, you couldn't do that... I'm too big to be prey for you."

Until she felt the cool air on her exposed fur, Giselle hadn't realized her damp dress was being removed. "Oh.. right." Her fingers fumbled with the rest, though shakily. The female knew she needed to get out of the dress, and though she was a bit more comfortable being exposed around her mate, something about it still felt off. A sigh of relief came when she slid it off of her pure colored form, feeling the furs beneath her and the warmth of the male above her. For a moment, her hands moved to conceal her chest and to cross her legs, but as she leaned up and looked at the male above her, her appendages began to relax. "I'm not worried. You'll keep me warm," she breathed, closing her eyes as the beauty leaned in to kiss the dark beast.

<style>
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]
[html]
-
I'm going to hurt you.

Silvano pouted slightly, feigning offense at the insult to his acting skills. He could hardly act a villain, and he knew it. He was terrible at being bad when every bone in his body was as noble as a true knight's. He could not be swayed by simple things, but he was certainly being swayed by the woman beneath his hands. Silvano growled, his mock hurt dropping like liquid off his features. He growled at the woman, baring his teeth as he shook his head, entirely ferocious as a toothless lion. "I bet I could, and you'd be absolutely tasty." He licked her nose affectionately, and then tweaked it with a gentle finger.

The dress came off and Giselle was visible uncomfortable with it. Her hands went to cover her private areas, though the pelt hid them pretty well on any woman, except those with the thinnest pelts. Delicately, the man took her dress as she shed it and folded it over a wooden chair to dry. Later, they could open the window and hang it to dry on the window's ledge. He smiled as he turned back to his mate. "That I will. I am very big, so very warm since I have so much fat on me," he said with a chuckle, the bed creaking as his knees dug into the mattress. He leaned over his mate and kissed her nose again with more affection. "Would you taste like sunshine? Or like rainbows?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 323. Why do you make me do these things?

Cream tipped ears flicked as she heard the male's playful growl, deeper and resonating and beastly. It had stirred up a certain feeling within Giselle again, which she felt once before yet it was still foreign. It was a certain heat, a certain longing, different than all those times she had clung to his side when they arrived to their new home. But since the knight found her and stole her away, the snow white woman was certain she did not want to leave his side then. Only he would be able to tame this desire to be near him. The woman watched him as he backed away, and suddenly missed his nearness, but watched as the male took her damp clothing and draped it across the back of a chair neatly. The smile that stretched her face was at his courteousness. "See? A villain wouldn't have done that."

Giselle swung her legs over the side of the bed, shivering as she stirred the air that kissed her now exposed body. Before she knew it, however, her mate had returned to her side, feeling her own body sink in the mattress as he put his own weight upon it. "Oh, you're not fat. You're my big, brave, and strong prince," she said as her fingertips played with the fur on his arm. When Silvano leaned in for her nose again, she tried to turn away quickly in play, but it was too late. Powder blue eyes glanced sideways at the mottled male, fingers toying with the dark fur on his arm. "Oh, I don't know," she replied with her usual air of innocence. "Both, I suppose~" Ringlets bounced on her head as she turned her head back to him. "Wouldn't you think so, too?" She asked, the words leaving her lips before she could catch them. The female wasn't even sure of what she was saying right then, but they somehow felt... right.

<style>
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]
[html]
-
I don't have it in me to put more here xD

Silvano tittered loudly, waggling a finger in Giselle's direction. "So I'm a prince now? I thought I was a beast," he said derisively, looking offended and sad while he puffed up his cheeks in indignation. His hands played with the ringlets on the woman's head, twirling a lock over a finger. It was brown-red in this light and it was smooth as silk against his flesh. "You called me a beast. Hurt my feelings, doncha know." Silvano smiled at the woman who was his mate and let a low chuckle echo out at her words. Not fat? He was certainly not feeling fat. "Well, after all the work I do for Heritage, you better believe there's no ounce of fat on me," he affirmed, with a pat to his muscled belly. All of his chubby puppy fat was gone and had been gone for quite a while. Thanks to his mother gene's, he was skinnier from the start.

The Sadira widened his eyes in surprise at the woman's comment. Suddenly flirtatious? Well, that was definitely something new. Grinning wickedly, the man wrapped his arms around Giselle and laughed. "Let's find out!" he cried, laughter following his words. He gave her cheek a lick as he pulled back slightly, hands still on her shoulders. "Hmmm. I dunno. It might taste like 'em, but I've never tasted sunshine or rainbows. I don't know what they'd taste like to start with." Silvano stroked her cheek slightly, letting his hands slide down her neck as he touched her delicate curves. "But you're definitely prettier than anything I've seen."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 301. Aww yeah 8D

When he tried to pull a guilty look, Giselle's heart softened. She knew he was feigning having his feelings hurt, but by nature she was delicate. The woman smacked at the other male's arm playfully, knowing such a delicate action wouldn't hurt him. "Well, I wouldn't expect my prince to take me captive~" She replied, feeling the small tug on a strand of her hair. Sky blue eyes could not help but wander to the male's flat and toned stomach, where he pat it proudly. Giselle had a fleeting thought to touch there, even as her fingers drifted from his arm, but she hesitated and withdrew her hand instead. Too focused on her dark like thoughts, Giselle did not notice her mate's surprised expression.

When she did, however, she was suddenly pinned down and laughing. Giselle felt like a little girl again, giggling madly as she wrapped her arms around the neck of the male who began to lick at her face. Her head moved away from his, though the woman still felt the warm, raspy tongue on her cheek. Giselle's hair became fire splashed upon her shoulders and back, the flower petals having fallen out from her earlier struggles. Her hands relaxed as his moved to her shoulders, and she mimicked the gesture, letting the laughter die down just as her mate began to speak again. As the playful glow remained on her face, the sudden warmth and love she felt for the man radiated from her face, from the glimmer in her eyes to the smile on her lips. "And you're certainly the most handsome beast I've ever seen," came her reply. The pure, petite form of the woman adjusted itself beneath the giant of a man, as she raised herself on one arm to kiss at his chin.

<style>
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]
[html]
-
trololol dirty

Giselle laughed, and he smiled at her ringing laughter. He breathed in her scent and felt that terribly strong urge for her. Something was definitely going on and he had no clue what it could possibly be. "At least I'm a handsome beast, eh?" he said smiling, even though Giselle would not be able to see it as he grinned into her neck. Silvano inhaled again, so unsure of himself. The feeling was not something new but it certainly felt new. Something was causing both of them to act funny, though Giselle was acting even stranger. At least the Sadira had always had his male urges. But now, it felt more.. urgent.

His mate kissed his chin and Silvano chuckled low, rumbling in his throat. He began to nip at Giselle's neck, letting his gentle bites trail down her petite form. A hand caressed her side, smoothing the wet fur. Their bed would have to be dried, just to keep the furs from growing moldy. Or they could get new ones, though the game was harder to find in the summer months when the leaves created too much camouflage. Regardless, he did not really care about the fur. But his growing need for Giselle was starting to press too hard on his senses. "Giselle," he muttered, huskily with his lips pressed against the woman's neck.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 386 What is this I don't even. Pp permitted.

The woman continued to giggle as the man above her smiled in his charming way, before placing his face into the crook of her neck. That motion alone produced a different sort of sound from the snow white damsel's throat, but in haste tried to cover it up by clearing it. She relaxed there as she felt the muscles on the errant knight's back, and exhaled slowly as she felt the muscles move where she touched. These feelings were extremely strange, and there didn't seem to be anything Giselle could do to escape them. The fire burnt ever more in her stomach when she felt the nips at her glossy throat, and the initial shock had caused a claw to dig into the male's back, before realizing the motion and letting go. Her cares about their damp bodies forgotten, now Giselle wanted them to be... closer.

He had called our her name, and it sent shivers down her spine. Giselle had heard that tone in his voice once before, the way he said her name in a throaty tone, but now she wanted to hear him say it again. Her eyes, unknowingly closed, flew open, the glimmer of her innocent demeanor transforming into something else entirely. Something, or someone, took hold of her form, as one hand pressed firmly on Silvano's chest, pushing him away as she maneuvered herself out from under him. Then, in a graceful motion, the auburn female pushed him down (though gently) until she was hovering above him, her knees on either side of Silvano's waist. Carefully, she leaned forward, mimicking the male's previous action as she licked his coffee-cream cheek. "And you, dear prince, taste like a wolf who has been in the stables all day," she said playfully as she sat back up, the tip of her tongue still visible between her lips. Her ivory tail flicked once behind her when the graceful motion was completed, now looking down at her prince. Whatever this sensation was, it wanted to bring out the fire in her, and the beast within him. An urge came over her then, and carefully the woman dared run a single claw along the man's neck and down to his collarbone. "I thought princes only stayed in castles, or went out to save their damsel in distress?"

<style>
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]
[html]
-
trololol dirty

Something lit a fire in the woman's eyes and she seemed to become someone else. Oh, it looked like Giselle alright, but it was definitely something new. He growled at the woman in arousal. He was so in shock that as she twisted around him, he let her pin him down on the bed, happily watching this play unfold. It was genuinely exciting for him, as his mate was not one to take the lead and was a young woman happy to follow. She was never so strong when in bed and intimate, for her shyness and modesty kept the reins on her. But whatever was burning wild in the both of them made it flame in her. He liked it. Silvano made his hips gyrate beneath her ever so slightly, hands reaching up to run a hand deftly down her stomach. His voice was a sort of canine purr as he touched his woman with an eagerness that he had not felt before.

"Even a prince charming has to take care of his horse. Those white stallions never groom themselves and we're far too poor to pay a stable to take care of my magnificent creature," he said gently, running his hands down Giselle's sides with a happy smile. His emerald eyes were smoking as he eyed her, on top of him and deciding their fate. "And I'd be a very boring prince if I stayed home all day." He stretched to kiss her belly, wrapping hands around her waist and to her rear, squeezing gently. "What's gotten into you?" he asked, approval in his eyes and his cocky smile evidence of his elation at the change.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
This writing is so weird to me for my Giselle ;x. Also, Wicked quotes <3333.

It would seem - and a part of her expected - that her mate enjoyed this new and almost sinful side to her. The beauty would admit herself to liking it as well, allowing this fire to take hold and caress her now warm skin. Eyes flickered shut when she felt the tantalizing touch of his skillful fingers on her flesh, darkness caressing light in a mutual and perfect balance. Giselle could feel herself biting her lip for want of him to continue without saying so, and the woman barely heard his words about princes and horses and stables. She did feel, however, his hot breath upon her stomach where his fingers once touched, stroking the fire that flared within. Sparkling blues only opened to see the same flame within Silvano's emeralds, and this part of her was excited to unleash the beast that her inner self knew dwelt within.

His question was one of her very own, mentally struggling as if two lifeforms were sharing the same body, the same mind, each wanting control. "I... I don't know," she breathed, a part of her true self still struggling with this new, sinful part of her. Her innocent side was all but forgotten, though, as she braced her legs against his hips, flicked her tail to one side, and leaned forward. Her dark, thick hair was swept forward with the motion, the fire of her essence engulfing both of their faces in darkness. In a husky voice that was far from her own, her eyes swam deeper into those charming emerald depths. "But I feel... wicked."

Fade to black.

<style>
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]