hit this city
[html]

he's dicking around the old ddm grounds, dated when evers good for you

Word Count → 000

Angel's horse moved swiftly across the unfamiliar ground. The pale creature had never ventured this far South, and in a similar vein neither had Angel. He'd never concerned himself with what the southerners were doing with themselves. All his business remained in Inferni, after all it had been too dangerous to leave the pack lands and it needed protecting after all. But now the danger had seeped away, or at least, so it seemed. And that was a good enough excuse to leave the pack lands for Angel. 'Allez, vaja!' the coal pelted Catalan male shouted, as the horse grew restless along a field. Readying himself he allowed the horse to move into a relaxed trot and then onto a speedy gallop.

The horse tired a few moments later, bouncing to a stop, with his pale legs strong under the combined weight of his body and his master. The Spaniard dismounted quickly, releasing the horse's bridle to loosen the girth of it's saddle and finally the let the horse move away to rest. Bending down towards a nearby stream, Angel sat down upon the bank, giving out a heavy sigh.

<style type="text/css">
.angelona b {font-weight:bold; color:#214030; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;}
.angelona p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.angelona {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#648373; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xs34B.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #214030; padding: 0px 0px 520px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3bd94; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.angelona .wordcount {color:#214030; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #a3bd94; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.angelona .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I suck and owe you one?
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
WC: 368

Her forest was riddled with little creeks and nooks. They sang to the forest much as the forest sang to her, in combination a choir so strong that she could hardly ignore it. And she didn't ignore it -- in fact, she was submerged in it. One with the sounds she heard, always partaking in the songs that were sung by elf or creek or nix or vette, she was. Sometimes to the point where other things were forgotten, such as sleep, food. Sometimes to the point where time was lost, and she could wake up in a strange place without memory of what had brought her there, or how. Still, it was not unsettling, because she knew that this place would never cross her: it was her and it, and her underlings, and no one else. From time to time a stranger's scent could be noticed. Weak and dissipating, just a stranger who had passed by, not at all like her own scent, which was clearly present in a lot of the area. She believed she owned this place, that it was part of her. The strangers who left their scents here could be glad that she did not go after them to enforce her imagined claim. They were not welcome here, but she was not so uncertain of her position that she need follow every passerby.

She was comfortable singing with the trickling water when she could distinctly hear sounds that contrasted the regular blanket of noise that otherwise covered the forest. Interruptions, rhythms of hooves -- and not from prey. She crept curiously towards where she knew there was a field, along the stream of water. A stranger had approached her area, it would seem. The female rose and straightened her dress, wanting to appear as the true Lady she was, queen of this place. Stepping into the field while following the bank, she made no effort to hide her presence, and merely walked up to the male, wordless, her pose speaking the entire message on its own. Words were very unnecessary. She ignored the equine as well as she could, stealing the odd curious glance at the creature. She never could understand why some would ride their prey.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]
[html]

short because my brain is full of wat <3

Word Count → 000

The horse saw the woman before Angel did. Raising his head to inspect the creature who ignored him. He was far from offended, but interest in the strange other being who he'd not seen before. She didn't smell like Inferni, nor Ana and nor Myrika. This stranger, while not worth ignoring, was not worth a further inspection as she seemed to posed no threat to the stallion. Angel however, sat up when he realised he had company. He didn't know who it was and they didn't smell familiar. The silence spoke for itself almost and Angel stood, staring at the woman. 'Good morning' the foreign greeting rolled off his tongue oddly, he almost never greeted people in English, no matter where they came from. It was just his... Thing?

The nearby brook gurgled lazily in the cool air of the undergrowth. Birds in the skies and trees chirped together and somewhere, in all these bushes, rabbits would be chewing at the grass. There was a moment of silence between Angel and the stranger, but it was filled with the above noises and therefore didn't seem so empty. 'Did you want something?' he asked.

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I suck and owe you one?
WC: 289

The equine aired her curiously, and the gray woman glanced at it briefly before fixating completely on the intruder. Naïvely, he greeted her with a stranger's accent, and she said nothing in return. Her ears were at their peak, her tail high and her neck was clearly raised, but he greeted her? Did he not speak the same language as she, or was he just less intelligent than the average mutt that walked through this place? Many had encountered her wrath so far, and many did not return when she made it clear that this was her land, it was her scent that clung to its trees and its stones and along the paths that webbed the forests. Waiting for him to understand, she finally snorted when the silence became heavy enough, her lithe form staring up at his with defiant gray eyes that could look innocent, but were not. Her snort was only one sound, however, because just then his voice broke the silence as well, and her eyes widened for every word he spoke. A hoarse voice answered him, incredulous, both indignant and aggressive. "I could ask you the same, intruder." Not only that, but his appearance was disgusting in itself. Her forests and their Lady would not tolerate anyone stepping here uninvited, let alone a coyote —no, a hybrid mutt. The urge to spit at his feet was rising, but she restrained herself. If he was naïve enough to answer her dominance with meaningless, polite phrases, he could be stupid enough not to recognize her true power. She would prefer that he left without giving her reason to call underlings to defend her, and thus she refrained from anything as provocative as that.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

The woman's forwardness didn't bother him. Not in the slightest. But he stood all the same and called the horse towards him, 'Allez, venir aquí...' with a swift fluidness that told everyone the language was the one he spoke most naturally. The horse trotted over, giving a huff of greeting towards the male as he did so. Angel's hand snaked up the stallion's snout. Crystal blue eyes regarded the horse's own dark orbs. He was not about to make an argument over such a trivial thing. My apologies, I did not pay attention to the markings. But...' Angel stated, pausing to mount the horse with one swift swing. 'As you may have noticed, this is communal area. If privacy is what you desire, then by all means, join a pack and find it. There are many people who do not hold ranks nor loyalty to any one. Some of them may not be as understanding as I am'. It wasn't a threat, nor advice. Angel was merely pointing out something that, obviously, this grey woman would know as a loner.

Looking down from upon his horse, Angel shrugged. He didn't see how loners, and those with no ties to anyone, no loyalty could deservedly claim a slice of land as their own. How on earth would one protect it. 'I am no intruder, senyoreta'. He waited for a reply, half expecting not to get one as the horse shifted its weight underneath him.

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

This posting speed of mine... Sad
Not sure how he would automatically know that she's a loner? :o
WC: 309

Her ear flicked as the male gestured towards the animal and it came trotting to him with a few words from its owner. The flowing tongue was foreign to her, as was the mere concept of befriending one's prey. She eyed him suspiciously and nearly stepped forward as if to threaten him, though she did nothing. Her agitation rose -- was he preparing to attack her, or to leave? She had not come to fight this ...creature, this filthy mutt, but to remove him by other means. He spoke cordially, casually, not acknowledging anything and lecturing her on how the world worked, and in such eloquent words, too. Well, she was not impressed. Her tattered dress only moved a little as she stepped forward and showed teeth, though no growl was coming from her yet. The pale female was short and thin, as if a mere breath of wind could push her over, but what she lacked in physical strength she had in mental, or so she believed. The steps until the point where she would actually attack him, though, were many, but her dislike of his presence should be obvious. Besides, he spoke gibberish: this was her land, and her scent was everywhere around them. She kept the boundaries well marked.

"Communal area? How odd that I would not know that: I merely live here after all, and all these scents are mine. You stand on my land." Her sarcasm was swift and she spoke with a snappy voice, offended and willing to offend. Only after the initial mockery did she turn decisive. She was tired of this male's mucking about now. He dared name himself no intruder, and she laughed then. "If I walk into your home, am I not an intruder? You are in my home, please leave." She was not like to let this go.

[/html]
[html]

it's assumption mostly, he figures why would someone be in the wilderness for no reason if they had a pack XD also apologised for Angel's dickheadishness <3

Word Count → 000

Angel rolled his eyes, 'Join a pack if you want further privacy' he instructed , rolling his shoulders into and shrug. 'And if you cannot see, I am on a horse and gathering my reins, that means I am leaving...' he mused to her, his voice a tad condesending. Coal dish ears flicked as she spoke again. A wolf in Inferni's lands? It was an amusing thought, but her threats and instances meant nothing to Angel. Neither did the sarcasm which, with an older sibling and a younger sister, he was fairly used to.

'Senyoreta...' he began, a sickly sweet Catalan title rolling off his tongue, 'If you were on my pack lands, you would be in a paella'. It's make a strange change from rabbits as per usual. 'You've heard on Inferni, no?' he questioned casually, ignoring her advance with a flash of white. How cute.

<style>
.agenlsanta .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenlsanta p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenlsanta b {color:#595959; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenlsanta {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RHmGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#595959;}
.agenlsanta .inner {margin:0px 10px 360px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenlsanta .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

Heh, well... Vesle is no less dickheadish Tongue
WC: 264

Her tail flicke ddangerously - it alternated a high and higher position, as if she was not quite certain, but her head was low where she stood, a message which should be clear enough. The pathetic thing rolled his eyes atop the horse-thing and she merely bared her teeth again at that. She waited patiently as hollow threats rolled off his tongue; his belonging did not matter to her, so long as he just left.

Or so she thought. He threatened her with her pack and she still made no motion, until a familiar name rolled off his tongue. She snarled. "I knew I recognized your cursed stench. You murdered my mother!" The tiny female had not been one to consider the dangers of facing an opponent since at least a year from then. She had only her underlings as company - that, and the haunting images of the female whose teeth she now wore around her neck in a charm of good luck. It was no lie; Inferni was directly responsible for her mother's death, a casualty of the Second Dahlian war. Not that Vesle even knew that was its name; she had been just a child then.

The gray woman stood ready with sharp claws and a broad stance, taking up as much space as she coud muster. "Filth." She had every intention, then, to kill this worthless pile of bones, muttering under her breath cursewords and insults. How could anyone pride themselves in holding a position in that clan? It was beyond her understanding. She owed all her suffering to them.

[/html]
[html]

meh short ;-;

Word Count → 000

Angel smiled softly, something usually reserved for those he cared for. But this however, had a sickly sweet hint to it. A hint of barbed wire in his grin and crystal blue eyes. 'No. I did not. My pack did. I do not murder'. This was a lie, he did murder. But not for little reason. After all, he could not see a woman, a mother, being a thorn in Inferni's side and therefore he assumed her murder was petty or something along the lines of such. His murders in the past had been submitted with money, he had been a hit man on the Catalan streets. And a damn good one at that. But he'd made sure they had not been petty quarrels, for they were the ones he had turned down with a derisive snort. Oh, he had his morals of course. As questionable as they could be.

Angel watched calmly as the woman stood, claws unsheathed and holding a broad stance. Though Angel was far from daunted. Death wasn't something that particularly scared him. He'd faced more plentiful and scarier enemies after all. With a click of his tongue the horse reared as a warning. Allez wasn't particularly large, nor very broad, but he was still a sight to behold.

<style>
.agenl1dasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenl1dasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenl1dasut b {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenl1dasut {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... f032e8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e0211; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenl1dasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenl1dasut .wordcount {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

This post is strangely eloquent for Vesle, I dunno. It's weird -- I think I had problems deciding how she would react.
WC: 264

Lies did not soothe her. This thing, he lied to her, right to her face, on her land after intruding. The nerve! She knew her size but she did not flinch, merely continued a long, deep growl. Her voice was harsh with loathing when she barked her words. "You are mistaken. Pride yourself in keeping the name of a murderer pack, that makes you a follower of murderers. They who condone murder, are murderers." She paused as she waited, bristled, uncertain how to handle the beast he sat upon. Surely it could be brought down in much the same manner as elk? Then again, the petite female had never handled an elk on her own, not even a small one. It could be donw though, the adrenaline in her veins reassured her. Whispered to her. "My mother, she was murdered as she took an evening walk around her own home, in packlands. And your precious clan wandered in and murdered her, for no reason! All her life she was abused by your wretched clan. The company you keep is not good," She moved swiftly to the side and faced him from another angle. "And neither am I, you filth. Now begone before I spook this beast of yours, and make you fall right into my jaws." She grinned and leaned forward suddenly to bite the air near the horse's head, hoping it would startle it or at least make it nervous.

He would not leave here unmolested, she promised herself.

[/html]