[M]You really got a hold on me.
[html]
Word Count :: 193 OOC: This post sucks buuuutt *whistles innocently looking away*

The heat of the moment was almost too much for the man as their legs entertwined with one another and she pressed her warm body against his, feeling the bandages of her torso and few other spots where she wasn’t fully heaed yet, Then there was the scent itself, oohhh the beautiful luxurious scent. His mind was nearly into oblivion wanting to take her with it when he snapped out of it, seeing the alpha’s face, though he pulled back a bit and spoke she said she would not regret anything. Oh neither would he, not doing anything with her but...

“I would think my cousin might take offense, we are not mated yet, you are in heat. It would be like taking advantage of someone for something they have.”

He explained softly, he moved himself back slightly, his hand still on her hips, but one of them moved to explore her exposed belly though far too tentative to move any further. He wanted to please her in so many ways and yet what could he do, and to leave her like this was torture even to him.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC :: 360 :: We can end with your response. Smile

She listened to his words and her features softened into a smile though her face was still bruised, he was right...she was still beautiful even if she didn’t know it. This man was too good to be true. Every fiber in her body screamed jump his bones and get the deed over with, but the red wolf was making her see beyond the curtain of lust. Jiva wanted a future with her, this much she could see in his two toned eyes and this made her heart beat even faster. She wanted a future with him too, and they couldn’t start that off with angering their alphas. She loved Zalen and Titania and she’d never want to dishonor them by offering herself to the man while she was in bloom. It wasn’t right if she didn’t belong to him yet and the alphas hadn’t given them their blessing. Tradition ran this pack just as it breathed life into her birth pack. Even though Jiva had ties to one of the alpha pair, that didn’t mean he would get special treatment. Everyone needed to follow orders and if that meant keeping her legs closed while she was in heat, well then, she’d have to suffer through it and suck it up.

She whimpered in response, but the smile remained on her lips and features. She loved him, but didn’t want the lust of heat to muddy her words. She’d tell him with a clear head and make him see how much she meant those three words in time. You’re right, though I believe I’d be taking advantage of you, she teased before closing her eyes and allowing his hand to explore her creamy stomach. Tingles ran down her legs but she fought to keep her thoughts pure. Her eyes opened as she let out a pleasurable sigh. You’re torturing me with your touch, she told him, though she didn’t want him to stop. Jiva, you’ve made my life here amazing. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me... she said as a few tears began to sparkle in her eyes.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 274 OOC: Ramble

Jiva watched the woman nodding as she spoke, it was true she was torturing him, though he could do much of the same just by being next to her and he grinned a little as she proved that to be entirely true. He took his time in letting her go though and moved away slightly, he touched her cheek, to try and prevent those tears. He wasn’t going to see them, he shouldn’t have to even if they were happy. He knew she deserved everything, especially now with what happened to her. “You don’t need to thank me, I would do it anyway just to see you happy.” He said in a sincere voice.

He sat down next to her again and read more stories to her and spending the day with her until the sun set and he could bring her back, he was in no mood to say no to carrying her and babying her all over again because her ribs more than likely stung after the water fiasco. He knew it was overbearing, but he couldn’t help but worry over the woman and wish he could do something for her pain and just magic her all better, but that was impossible it seemed. He would just have to make due with what he could do, and he did his best for her each and every day, though he was now considering very hard on getting the permission of the alpha to take her as a mate and it would keep festering in his mind until he finally went up and asked the man who was his alpha.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]