I need you now
[html]

Word Count; 347 :: Would love for Fayne to come in, but other then that aw ::

The silver male had been doing some travailing around the Souls land, collecting the much needed herbs that where available to him in these lands, he would have to wait and see if the traveling traders would come back again this winter to get some of the more rare herbs, that the male used when doing his healing. The Sawtooth male had fond something in the old human lands that made him think of Fayne. The male rushed back to the pack lands as soon as he could in order to give the gift to her.

Three legs pushed the male faster and faster, he could hear the tins cans clinking against each other, the male rather travel with tin cans then glass, the chance of them braking was far less then what it would be if the Sawtooth monster had used glass. The gift safety tucked away in his pack, the male stepped onto the pack borders, looking around Noah sighed softly. It was good to be home, where he did not have to worry about of anything. For the most part everyone left him alone, and unless there was a medic needed the male was free to talk to and do pretty much what ever he so wished. Running to the little cavern the male had found and had been using to store his medical equipment. Thought it wasn’t really all that big, Noah had found it by luck while he was exiled. The silver male placed the pack on the ground as he stepped out of it, putting each herb away the male, then sat down and looking at the work with a sigh and a nod he pushed the rocks and twigs back to cover the small cavern.

Turning around the male walked back to a stream near the pack borders, like he chose to every day. The male sat down with his food hanging in the water, watching the borders, as the spring sun beat down upon his grey coat, making the silver sparkle and shine. Maybe one day she would come.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: :3 / +491

What a relief that her heat, which felt like it would last forever, finally faded. She was lifted of the burden able to return to the den to sleep with her family once again. Although the meadow had been a safe place to sleep while the horrible stench plagued her, she was glad to rest with the warmth of others around her. It gave her the sense of security she needed to get a well needed rest. This last night she'd slept without a single interruption from bad dreams, or weary thoughts, and had slept longer than expected. The bright sun of the day shone into the dark crevice the wolves slept in. A sliver of light menacingly shone on the silver fae's face calling for her to awake. Tired eyes slowly opened, the slender frame of the she-wolf rolling over to avoid the light. A large yawn was released along with a whine as she awoke. Emerald eyes full of sleep gazed around the now empty den as everyone had gone to do their daily deeds. With a small groan she stood and stretched with another yawn tugging at her maw.

Once her morning routines were finished she would make her way to the border and cross it just like she had been doing almost every day since she had that breakdown. It was a necessary to speed up her recovery. At least the mental part of it all. Still, it took her a few minutes to take that last step over the threshold. So, she took off from the den. Slender legs carrying her over the lands with a remaining stubborn gimp that would fade with time. When she reached the line of scent that marked the border she stood just as she always did focusing on the lands outside of New Dawn intensely. She released a sigh, wishing she could just get over this irrational fear.

Fayne whined impatiently though the only one stopping her, was herself. She took a deep breath preparing to take the final step when something caught her attention. A familiar and welcoming scent. Noah. He must be around here somewhere. Ears perked with excitement and tail began swaying happily behind her as she padded off in his direction. He wasn't far. In a few minutes he was in sight resting by the stream near the border. The silver heathen shone brightly in contrast with the surrounding shadows the trees cast. An unavoidable smile crept onto the she-wolf's lips at the sight. She yipped happily letting him know she was coming then pranced over to his side. "Hello Noah." There was an excitement in her voice. She greeted him with a nudge and lapped up a couple sips from the river before sitting by his side grinning widely at him, happy to see him again. She hadn't seen him since him and Deuce helped with her wounds.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]
[html]

Word Count; 527 :: Well he is trying. ::

The male had made it a point to sit at this same spot every day for about three hours, doing nothing but waiting and hoping she would have the raw nerves to show her face, to dare to see him after what she had done. The male wanted to make her heart shatter into a million and one tiny pieces, then help her pick her sorry self up and then tell her that he was a fool for allowing her to consume that much time in his life. Yes, it was clear that the silver male could and would in fact hold a grudge against someone for the rest of their life if the bullheaded male thought they had done something worthy enough of causing him so much grief.

The silver male lifted his head up hearing the whine; the male’s mind went right to healer mode. Questioning him-self, who was hurt, how badly, and how did it happen? The male milk blue eye rolled to the side as his sapphire blue one quickly caught sight of the green eyed babe, trying to cross the border. The male hoped that she wouldn’t do it, and then the other part wished she would get past that fear and just go. The male shut his eyes, allowing the sun to bask down upon him, twitching his ears to where she stood. Hearing her paws the male put on that cold and distant look that he gave everyone in the pack. It wasn’t that he didn’t like her, he was so scared of being hurt….once again.

The male gave her a soft push back when she pushed against him, opening his one good eye as she stood there lapping up the water. Her coat shimmered with hues of black, white and grey. A wonderful color palette had been painted on such a wonderful female body. ”Hi Fayne.” The male smiled looking over at her, as he gave her a soft, yet playful nudge. ”Your looking better…er…not that you didn’t look fine before…I mean…Awww horse hoofs. My mom told me she spoke to you about children. Sorry…that was not professional of her. I was not happy with her trying to play match maker.” Noah spoke truthfully. The Sawtooth male knew he was doomed to never find one that would stick with him for the rest of his life. Though Deuce had promised she never brought Noah’s name up, not even once. The Rhiannon queen swore she was only acting for the best if the pack.

Looking back to the dappled colored woman, with a nervous stupid half grin over his face.”I found something for you while I was out. I saw it while I was collecting herbs and I had to make sure you have it. I do hope you don’t mind.” The male looked down to his paw and then back to her. ”Want to go for a walk?” Maybe if he was able to keep her eyes on him, she would take that step across the border line, and then maybe he could get this stupid flightily idea of asking her to be his mate out of his head.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: She's so naive. Tongue / +720

She hadn't even noticed how silly she must have looked with that dopey grin spread wide on her maw. Her plush tail thumped against the forest floor creating a poof of dust with each strike, still a naive young female in search of something more and completely oblivious that she had already found it. Noah returned her smile with a charming one of his own only making her smile grow larger. Her fragile frame pushed back at him when he returned her nudge, though against his larger figure her pathetic push had gone unnoticed. The stormy heathen spoke, words becoming jumbled. Still, a silly smile was plastered on her face, unable to look away from those two blue orbs. She couldn't hold back the slight giggle that tickled at her throat when he fumbled the intended compliment. Although she still thought ill of her appearance with the nasty scar on her shoulder she was too distracted to even remember it was there.

The small silver fae tilted her head, ears twitching at the words he spoke. She remembered the conversation with Deuce right before Noah began to work on her shoulder. All she had asked is if she'd ever thought of a family which hadn't come off as an odd question to her. She had been eager to answer and talk about the thoughts that often floated around in her mind. Fayne leaned in and gave the gentle beast a lick on his maw before speaking. "Thank you Noah." Tail continued to hit the ground repetitively. Being in Noah's presence was different somehow. Curiosity and surprise filled the small wolf's eyes. She had no idea that Deuce was Noah's mother. They bared a slight similarity that she hadn't noticed at the time too distracted by the pain she knew was coming. She accepted it hoping to learn details about their relationship later. He also said she was trying to play match maker. Setting her up with Noah? She hadn't even caught it back then, oblivious to the white female's attempts. Fayne lowered her head slightly, eyes darting to the stream and then back up at him. She wanted Fayne to be his mate? That was a thought that she didn't mind at all. Her face became warm when she thought about it, a blush developing under her thick layers of silver and white fur. "It's fine, really. She was nice and liked talking to her about it. I never get the chance to talk to other females about that kind of stuff.

She also wanted to say that she didn't mind the idea of her and Noah being mates and that she wanted children, but she refrained from saying it out loud. Wait, she didn't mind? The words rang in her head, she'd never thought about it before. Something was definitely different between them and it wasn't until now that she'd realized what it was. Was she really that naive that she'd missed the meanings of those feelings? Butterflies gathered themselves in her gut before she looked back up at Noah with a bright smile on her face.

Fayne didn't notice the awkward smile Noah was wearing as well. All she saw was his large frame and handsome features gazing back at her, silver fur shining in the streaks of light that shone through the forest canopy. He spoke again, of a present. She nuzzled her head into his scruff unable to hold back her excitement. She wanted to blurt out "where is it!," "let me see it!". But instead she kept her cool. "Really?! I can't wait to see it and I don't mind at all." Tail picked up a little bit faster at the mention of a surprise. The two wolf's shy gaze broke and Noah's eyes hit the floor bouncing back up to her after a few seconds. She nodded her head eagerly in response. Of course she wanted to go for a walk. The excited wolf stood, tail swaying behind her she took a couple steps forward unsure of where she would be led.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

Not wanting to give into his feeling for her, the male wanted to be with her, though he was fairly sure that if he spoke up right now, and asked her to be his mate, that she would laugh at him and inform him that she only liked him for a brother. It seemed to be how his luck was going with the female that he really learned to like, and wanted to closer with, closer in the means that he wanted to share a life of one with her. Within her deep spring green eyes, the male saw that feeling come back out with in him. Though he was trying at his very best, and at the hardest levels he knew how to not act upon these feelings, much like how he acted upon them with Kiara. That back fired on him.

Seeing her tail thump against the ground, the male’s tail joined within her happiness. The male parted his jaws as his pink tongue flopped out panting, the male was smiling and enjoying him-self so much around her, this was not something he was at all use to being able to do around others.

Bring him-self up to his three feet the silver male looked to the lady, as he gave a nod. He knew that human object where not wanted within the pack lands, but a part of him held onto his human like life style that collected neat and unusual objects. This was not unusual to him, more so fell into the “neat” categories. Neat, and shiny. Noah wanted to take her back to the small cave area that the male put all of the medical herbs and equipment. The male looked over to the lady. ”If you start to feel a cramp come on please let me know so I can carry you back to the pack den. We can’t risk our only Delta being hurt. “ The male looked at her making sure she understood that he wasn’t joking around, she was the only Delta, and was far too valuable to the pack, at least if I fall and get hurt there are many other Subord, to step up and help with my slack.” There was no asking her if she understood, or if she had any questions. The male was not normally one to be so demanding, but she would maybe give him the great honor of another walk at another time where she could get to see that part in him.

Leading the way back to the small cave the male stuck his head down pushing around in the bag, the clanking of the tins, the deep sniffs; it took the male a few second to get to the bottom of the bag. Trying to be as ginger as he could, bring the setting out of the bag, the deep green stone shimmered as he laid it down at her feet. ”I know...it was something that a human would want. But…I thought of you, that green and how it lights up in the sun…it’s like your eyes. If you want I can find some thin rope, and you can wear it, or you can find a place to hide it…heck if you hate it just tell me. I won’t be upset.” The male rambled on and on, it wasn’t as if he was overcome with never of fear from rejection, they where there. Yes, but they were not over powering. ”I was in the old human land, near where I use to live and I found it, laying face down in a mess of ashes and broken glass. I had to take it. It just was..was perfect.” Much like her.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: / +914

Even though she was still surprised by her late realization, she was absolutely giddy. Her tail wasn't slowing, not even for a moment, and the bright dorky smile on her face wasn't fading. She started to think of all these questions that she couldn't ask him, she'd just have to wait for time to decide. Did he feel the same feelings? All of this was new to her. Lovely, but new. Her eyes darted away unsure now that the butterflies were bouncing off the walls of her stomach endlessly. This was complicated yet at the same time, easy. If only she'd realized it sooner. Fayne looked over at him, he looked happy. He had a smile on his face as well and his tail was thumping just as loud as hers had been before she stood. Her thoughts turned back to the surprise which he had stood up to start leading her. Ember ears perked forward excited to see Noah's surprise.

Before they left, he looked at her and spoke in a serious tone. She nodded, but didn't think it would be necessary for him to carry her back. She would say so if it weren't for blue orbs that gazed back at her yearning for understanding. To him, "No" wasn't an answer in this situation. He made her feel incredibly important as well. She didn't think she was important at all with her inability to hunt or fight, but he made her feel needed. After all she'd been through lately, it's was exactly what she needed and couldn't help but feel enthused. She gave him a smile and a quick nuzzle into his scruff before answering in a reassuring tone. Okay. I promise to tell you if I feel anything. When he started to lead her, she almost forgot they were crossing the border. She lifted a paw to cross before noticing the Alpha's overwhelming scent in her nostrils, then brought her paw back down. A glance at Noah was all she needed to cross it and begin following him, tail waving contently. There was no need to worry about Amy with him there.

They walked for a while. The whole time she stayed at his side brushing her shoulder against him when she got the chance. Turquoise orbs would look over to him to reassure him that she was just fine. Her shoulder was a little sore, but it was always sore and it was no one's fault but her own. With her high level of energy she'd been running more than she should have, but recently she'd cut down a bit and given time for it to heal. Eventually they came to a small cave barely big enough for one wolf to sleep in. Fayne watched curiously as the handsome silver heathen craned his head to search through a bag. There was obviously a bunch of human items in there. She could tell by the metallic sounds it made as he dug around and snorted. She smiled wider waiting patiently. Head tilted and nose wriggled as he brought out the gift and set it at her feet. It was beautiful. The pendant sparkled brightly in the sunlight and mesmerized the silver fae. Matching eyes were pinned to the emerald colored thing. It was just a thing to her, but a beautiful and magical thing.

Noah was speaking to her but she couldn't draw her eyes away from it. Carefully, she leaned down to nose it and sniff it taking her time to examine the details in the metal around the stone, the whole time she wore a grand smile across her dark lips. Her tail was going off like a rudder behind her and finally she broke her gaze away from it to meet Noah's pretty blue eyes, the appreciation evident on her face. She pushed forward to place the crown of her head against his chest, burying her face into his stormy fur. Thank you. A lick was placed on his cheek before she backed up to look at him. I love it Noah. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and course I want to wear it. I don't think I'll ever let it out of my sight and I mean it. It didn't matter if it was human made, Noah got it for her and she would wear it proudly.

Her gaze shifted to the gorgeous green object again while she listened to Noah. Right now, she was the happiest wolf in all of 'Souls. If only she had hands so she could hold it and touch it. But still, she was unsure about shifting. Finally, her gaze came to settle on him. Without thinking she leaned forward to press her nose against his the way he'd done when they'd first met. The undeniable joy created a warmth in her body, filling every crevice from the end of her tail to the tip of her moist nose. The gorgeous item also made her curious of it's origins. She'd never stepped foot on human made roads or seen many human made things. Maybe you can take me there one time? Not only was she curious about where it came from, but she wanted to spend more time with Noah. Everything seemed so much brighter when he was around.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

This is Noah's lame try at asking her to be his mate.| WC:474

There was many of thing that the male could do, however to hurt her or lead her into an danger was not something that the silver male was willing to do, she was too special to him, and to the pack. The male wanted to do nothing to harm her, in fact he wanted to protect her, cherish her, the tripod Subord wanted to treat her like Zalen treated Titania, when the black male looked at his mate, she was all that mattered, she was in his eyes breathtakingly beautiful. Noah finally was able to say he understood that feeling. The two toned blue eyed monster felt that way every time, and every day that he was around her, or thought of her.

Had Noah known that another male was pining for her attention also, the silver male would have probably back down. As much as he wanted her to be with him, he knew he would not do anything more than hurt her time after time, and looking at her the male knew she deserved more then him hurt her time after time, he was bullhead and brash. He had failed three times before her, two mates had up and left him, while another one he let go because she could not listen to what he had told her. It was just one of the things that Noah had a hard time dealing with. It wasn’t as if he was sentencing her to her own death, in fact he told her to stay hidden so she didn’t get hurt.

The male woofed, lowering himself down into a play bow, his tail flew back and forth, he was so glad that she liked the object, it had made the risk of bring something human made back into the pack so worth the risk. The male knew that traditional gifts was meat, fur, or even feathers. However, Fayne was not a common female and need to have at least one being out there that was willing to show her that. ”I’m glad. I wasn’t sure what to get you. I wanted....I er...Fayne...I would take you anywhere you wanted to go. Anytime of any day.” Noah voice softened as he stood up looking at her, his eyes watching her, his heart moved up into his neck, he gulped a few times. ”I want to share my life, and everything about it with you...that if you don’t think anyone would get upset or anything....I like you...a lot, but I don’t want to make any drama with anyone in the pack.” Noah confessed, it was his lame try at trying to ask her to be his mate, though with his luck she would be interested in another guy, or even better yet. Not even interested in guys all together.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justifed; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle
[/html]
[html]
OOC: She doesn't think it's lame. :3 She's such a dork. / +766

Today had started out like every other day. But, as soon as she was in Noah's presence it became extraordinary. The grin that was tattooed on her face made her cheeks sore. Her tail wouldn't quit, though it never tired. Standing here with Noah, the beautiful human made object at her feet, she was the happiest she'd ever been. She'd forgotten about the ugly scar that adorned her shoulder,. She'd forgotten about Amy and the things she'd done. In fact, if that blond bitch was standing right here she'd probably just forgive her because nothing could dampen this wonderful mood. The small silver fae sat herself down and gazed between the emerald colored stone and Noah's handsome face. Just a few days ago she was unaware of the feeling that lay dormant in her core, so naive that she didn't realize it was there the first time they'd met. Today, it hit her ten fold. The butterflies still fluttered around in her gut noisily giving her that slight nausea.

Even with the nervous butterflies she felt bold, like she could do anything she wanted as long as Noah was there. With the heathen's play bow, she bounced up and mimicked him. She gave a playful snarl and pushed forward to headbutt him gently taking a moment to rub her cheek against his. She padded backwards, careful not to step on her magnificent trinket. Eyes locked to Noah's as he spoke. "And I would go with you anywhere at any time of day. Whatever you would have got me, I would have loved it. But this, this is perfect." The gentle giant paused for a moment. The atmosphere seemed to shift as he sat there, his demeanor changing slightly. Fayne sat herself down. The gulps were audible. It was as if he was trying to force words out, but they weren't coming. Curiosity took hold of the young female, ears swiveling forward to listen up.

When he finally spoke, his words were gentle and soothing. Turquoise eyes widened as the words flowed out of his maw. Her heart began to pound so fast she thought it might fly out of her chest. Was he asking what she thought he was asking? Was this really happening, right now? Her body became still, tail ceasing it's movement and smile resting as she listened. The future she'd been looking for was sitting right in front of her, telling her exactly how he felt. He wanted a life with her? What was so special about her that one such as him would want to be her mate? His words were muffled by the questions in her head. She wondered if maybe she was dreaming. Any moment, she would wake up he would disappear leaving her back at the start. Fayne was having a difficult time accepting what was happening. Not because she didn't want it to happen, but because it was too good to be true. Noah was too good to be true.

When he finished, she was still in a state of shock, wide eyes blinking back at him. A few moments went by and she finally snapped back into reality. Her maw opened to take a breath, she had been holding it the whole time he was speaking. This was really happening. Noah was asking her to be his mate. Her tail picked up, going at a pace faster than it ever had before. She stood, her whole rump rotating back and forth with each swish of her plush tail. The smile came back, brighter and wider. The happiness was so overwhelming she found herself laughing, completely giddy. Within a couple of seconds she was able to calm herself. Her small body came forwards to rest underneath Noah's head. Her own head pressed up against him, breathing him in. A deep breath was taken before she responded. I've been waiting, thinking I would never find someone, dreaming about this mystery man. Here you are. I can barely believe I've been so oblivious. Noah, you've just made me the happiest wolf ever. She could hear his heart beating in his chest, though she believed hers was faster. She finally broke away setting herself in front of him. This was all going so fast, but she didn't mind in the least. It was happening, finally. There won't be any drama, what makes you think there would be? Everyone will be happy for both of us. Although, if you haven't spoken to Zalen yet maybe that would calm your nerves? Even though this was a good thing, there were rules within the pack. The Alpha's blessing was something they couldn't ignore.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

Everything with the silver lady was like a dream. The way she spoke, the way she moved. Just everything about her was wonderful. She was soft and kind, and touched him in ways that made him feel somewhat normal, and less of a monster, and the son of one also (thank god she never will meet him) Puffing out his chest, he was happy…wait…he was actually happy again, Rendall’s voice no longer whispered her promise to follow him into his ear, haunting him day in and day out. Thus the reason the male had been hanging out at the borders when he saw the dapple babe, who was now his mate, that’s right his mate. The one that he would do anything and everything he could do to make her happy and make her stick around.

The male’s tail was no longer able to hold his feelings back, making a swooshing sound as the grey attachment flipped back and forth. She called her gift perfect, and that was the entire male needed. He felt like a weight was back on his chest, and then…she spoke about talking to the black male. The relationship that they shared was rocky to start off with. Then after and during his exile from the pack Noah grew bitter, scary bitter. It was not just towards the male that shared his pelt color with the midnight sky, but anything that bothered to walk with in his area. Then something happened when Noah started doing the border check, hoping to find Rendall, the male found something that was inside of him. Stepping up once and placing him-self between the leader and a joiner who drew a weapon. Noah knew that at that time, no matter the feeling they had Noah could be replaced, while Zalen…he could never in a million years be replaced. He was the strong and proud Alpha male. The silver male gulped…he had forgotten, giving a nod of his silver head, the male knew she was right…and thank god she remembered. Lifting his head to the sky the silver male called for the black male to join them, he was sure that as soon as Zalen saw Noah standing there with her, that he would know what he was requesting.

by:
Lin
[/html]