Shadows of the Past
[html]

WC:: 551 - OOC Points - 10 + 5

One of the females Malakai had come to meet, Ayasha, had finally given birth to her pups. Ever since he had laid eyes on her swollen belly and seen the way her hand swept protectively over the curve of her pregnancy, Kai had become somewhat fascinated with the subject. With out a female could carry around living pups inside of them, able to feel them move, able to see them everyone in a while, too. He had been allowed up close to Ayasha while she was carrying her pups and had almost been given the chance to feel them within her but had been eventually chased off by her mate. Kai couldn't blame the male. If things had been the other way around, Malakai would have torn apart any other male to get so close.

It had got him thinking. It was something he would like to look further into yet it was the complete opposite of his other new-found obsession - torture. Through the common room and off to the right, Kai had found himself in the library. Reading was not something he pracised much but he carried the ability, for the most part, although some of the more medical terms he struggled with. This was also another situation in which his Optime form was required and therefore, he had felt the need to wear some sort of material. He couldn't very well roam around the common areas in his naked state and offend other pack members. And so, only a pair of cut off jeans adorned his body, enough to cover the parts of him he thought may offend.

A small pile of open books scattered the table he sat on - the more scientific issues, filled with pictures and anatomical diagrams, but the one he currently poured over had little to do with science or medicine or anatomy. Instead, it contained words about the soul, about life, about the cycle of life - individuals are created, they are born, they create life and they die and yet they live on through their offspring. Perhaps his two interests, pups and torture, weren't so seperate after all. Life and death, both part of the same cycle.

Pulling another book closer, he flicked a few pages further on, finding a section on the actual birth process. No graphic pictures in this book. It detailed the stages of it all, from the moment labour began, through until the pups were licked clean by their mother. It all sounded so clinical, but Kai knew that when it was actually happening, it wasn't a clinical process. It was an emotional one. He had heard Ayasha's whimpers and cries as she had given birth and had known that she was in a great deal of pain in bringing her pups into the world. Malakai flicked to another book that did have images, finding one of a pregnant female in her den not long after her own labour had started. He could see the pain in her eyes, practically feel her wincing, and as his focus turned to the swollen state of her belly in the picture, his finger traced over its curve as if trying to feel the pups inside of her. The birth itself was where his two interests meshed together, new life, and pain.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. WC: 393

The weather outside was shitty; shitty enough to not be out in it. Although she didn’t mind the rain, she also didn’t like to be out in it if she had a choice. It was cold, dirty and it made her fur cling to her skin – not a fun feeling. Once again Axelle found herself wandering the Howling Caverns. There were so many places inside the pack’s headquarters that she still didn’t explore, the library being one of them.

The shelves of books caught her eye and she was immediately drawn in. Although she wasn’t much of a reader, she liked to skim through the pages for things she could pick up on. She never really worked on her reading skills because she never needed them for anything that she did. She passed another sitting around on one of the couches, but didn’t notice him or who he was. She went straight to looking through various books on a shelf, with her back towards him. After a few minutes of looking around for an interesting book, she finally picked one: French History. She was told when she was younger that her mother had come from French lands, and so this sparked some interest in her. Even though this book told about French humans, it was still in her blood, no? Before returning back to her chair, she passed another interesting-looking one: Cat Behavior.

She turned around the other way, still not seeing the other on the couch across from her, and sat. She curled up with the French History book, placing the other one underneath her legs, and rested it on her knees, which were brought up close to her chest. She flipped through the first few pages, skipping them all because they were just straight reading. Pages full of words turned her off to reading because she couldn't read that well. She stopped when she found an interesting picture of a war, the top read ‘The French Revolution’, whatever that meant. She skimmed through the words that she understood catching the drift that they broke away from whatever was making them confined. She was so absorbed in figuring out what it was that they needed to become separated from, that she still didn’t look up and see that her favorite wolf, at the moment, was sitting right across from her doing the same.

<style>
.axelle-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.axelle-ktable b {color:#d54044;}
.axelle-ktable i {color:# E59095; font-style:italic;}
.axelle-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.axelle-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d54044; text-shadow:#e1c3c4 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.axelle-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:none;}
.axelle-ktable {background-color:#ffffff; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d9a8aa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6171/axelle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 280px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count - 348; OOC Points - 3

Kai's feral yellow eyes had cast over the words on the page for what seemed like an hour, the pictures more interesting for the most part that the descriptions. As he stared at the pregnant female, he turned the page, and saw another anatomical drawing of a female wolfs rear end, cut in half and opened up as a pup was emerging into the birth canal. Kai was fascinated, and again let his fingertips trace over the image. No wonder Ayasha was in so much pain as she gave birth - the size of the pup compared to where it had to travel...

It was only when his eyes lifted from the book he held to move onto another on the table before him that he caught sight of one sitting across from him. Offering the merest glance, he did a double take as his focus very quickly returned to his silent library companion. Axelle. He was unable to hide the smirk from his muzzle, as slowly, he lowered the book he was reading so as not to startle her or distract her from her own reading, seeing as how she was so absorbed that she hadn't even realized he was there, setting his book down with the pages open, before carefully easing himself off the couch, like an expert predator, his movements silent and gentle.

Moving around and out of her eyeline, Kai moved behind her, inching ever closer to her body, and very lightly, inhaled her scent deeply, before lifting his hands and placing them calmly upon her shoulders, letting his fingers rub against her fur in something of a massage, his muzzle brushing just a little against the side of her neck, his words calm, again so as not to startle her, looking over her shoulder to the book she read. "They had the most amazing execution device, the French... The guillotine. Beautiful piece of equipment... That and the Swinging Pendulum." His smile only grew as he nuzzled in against the side of Axelle's head with his own, still rubbing her shoulders. "Hey, Princess."

<style>
.superduoper4 b {color:#333399;}
.superduoper4 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superduoper4 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#2B4566; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:5px 0px 120px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... terfly.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#92C6ED; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Cute table Smile Though, not really Kai’s kinda style O.o WC: 585 Points: 5

She was very absorbed in reading about her own culture. Surely after the humans disappeared, the Luperci continued their ways, respectfully. She didn’t see the other get up or circle around her, and when he put his hands on her shoulders, she jumped; there really was no reason to get edgy on Anathema lands, but one never knew. When his words reached her ears, she calmed. Malakai. A large smile grew on her face, and she turned her head halfway towards him. ”Where did you come from?” She could’ve sworn she was in the library alone. Then she moved her eyes to across from her and saw his set up of books that he had on the table, ”You were here the whole time?” Wow, she really needed to open her eyes.

Back to what he was saying, ”Yeah. French is in my blood- I guess that’s where I get my brilliance from.” She was being cocky, and she turned to him with an even bigger smile and licked him on his muzzle. ”Hi Cupcake.” She enjoyed the little massage he was giving her for a few minutes, and then got up and moved over to where he had been sitting. She carried her chosen books with her, keeping her page with a finger, and put them on the table next to his pile, leaving the one she was reading open just like he had done. She plopped down in his former seat, and looked at the page he left open, and looked confusedly what he had been reading. Then looked up with misunderstanding, ”Puppies? I thought you were a tormentor?” She said the second sentence with narrowed, skeptical eyes. She went ahead and flipped through the next few pages, which explained, with detailed pictures, the birth process in a wolf. This really confused her. She knew he had a soft side, but she thought it was only with her, but now seeing this it seemed he did have an actual soft side, without her being around or in his mind. She continued looking at the pictures, now interested in them herself, but her smile faded as she remembered the pain she went through all alone in that shack around… Where was it? Neutral territory, wherever it was. The shack that Bindu had first shown her; the one with the one dresser with the moldy human dress in it – something that she would never wear.

She gave birth to three healthy pups, and two stillbirths, that she chose to starve and destroy by burning them to death. There were two that were whitish, and one that looked exactly like her. She had fun burning the one that looked exactly like Daddy, but as for the others – she felt like shit. It was probably the emotional bond a mother has with her offspring that kept wanting to hold her back, but she didn’t let it.

The remembrance of the event sent a painful pang throughout her body; it was so painful that her actual stomach was starting to her because of the grief. Her face began to look sick, but she kept her face in the book so that Kai wouldn’t notice. He couldn’t notice because she couldn’t tell him. If he had a pup fascination, how would he react to her telling him? She didn’t want to think about it, and most of all she didn’t want to lose him. Maybe her reason was good enough and maybe it would be good enough for him too.

<style>
.axelle-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d54044; text-shadow:#e1c3c4 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.axelle-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:none;}
.axelle-ktable {background-color:#ffffff; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d9a8aa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6171/axelle.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 280px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count - 503; OOC I'm in the process of trying some new ones out hehe. Points - 5

Malakai let a soft, amused snort escape from his nose as she jumped a little in surprise at his 'sudden' presence, and actually chuckled as she spoke of inheriting her brilliance from the French, his eyes burning brighter now that he was with Axelle, close up. She brought something out in him, something warmer, something protective, and as she nuzzled into him a little as he leaned against her, he heard her use that nickname for him again. Cupcake. Kai raised an eyebrow as she pulled away, his hands dropping from her shoulders as he watched her head to the seat he had vacated, seeing her claim it as her own. "We've already had this discussion, Cutie... You need to stop calling me that. It kinda ruins my bad-ass reputation if you keep calling me after a baked snack." They hadn't actually discussed it. Kai had talked, and Axelle had been present. But to Kai, that was as good as. It also seemed he had picked up another new name for her - Cutie.

His eyes moved after her as she began to look over the books he had left open, and slowly, he returned to his original spot, the place she now sat, moving to sit right next to her on the couch, nodding in reply to her question. "Yeah. Puppies. And yeah, I'm a torturer. What, I can't have more than one interest?" That mischevious smirk played on his features as he sat by her side, letting his hand drift behind her a little, sliding up against her fur, from the small of her back, to the nape of her neck, continuing to rub at her back and neck as he had been doing before, his own eyes casting over the books once more. "Ever since Ayasha had her pups, since I saw her when she was pregnant even, I've been kinda... fascinated by it all. I mean... carrying pups is kind of incredible. It must be weird, knowing they're in there, being able to feel them moving around inside, seeing them even." Even as he spoke, his voice held something of wonder and of astonishment.

But he quickly caught himself, and clearing his throat a little, he lowered his voice, adding a little depth, a little darkness to it as if to keep up his bravado. "Besides, giving birth is supposed to be wicked painful for the female. Of course, not all torture has to be physical, either. Threatening or hurting ones family can be just as effective as hacking off a limb or two. More so, sometimes." Kai lifted his gaze from the books to the female, cocking his large head a little to the side as he leaned back on the couch, letting the arm at her back drift around her shoulders before pulling her just a little towards him, moving her closer for a hug. "You think it's weird, don't you..." His voice was low, almost like he was disappointed that she would find it so odd.

<style>
.superduoper4 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superduoper4 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#2B4566; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:5px 0px 120px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url
(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... terfly.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#92C6ED; width:450px; text-align:justify; }.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 371 || Points: 3]

Her eyes left the pages of the books for a moment when Kai came to sit next to her. ”So does ‘Princess’ for mine. I prefer Cutie, if you need to use any.” Her tone was business-like, serious. ”Fine. Can I call you Beautiful?” She smiled widely, ”…because you are.” She cocked her head while looking at him, trying to be cute. She leaned in for the hug. ”That’s not what I’m getting at – it’s just a little weird because they’re almost opposite. You wouldn’t expect a mighty assassin to have a soft spot for children.” She couldn’t imagine it, but when he explained it further she nodded her head, catching what he was getting at. She relaxed herself on the front of his body noticing that he was wearing pants for a change. She was wearing her skirt today, but no shirt. She didn’t own one yet, and she really didn’t need one either.

As she rested her head on his chest, she looked out toward the rest of the library. ”It is painful…” She wasn’t totally paying enough attention to her comments, and she didn’t mean to throw out personal information like she just did. She hoped he didn’t catch on to the experience she obviously had with birthing. She quickly recovered by comforting him, ”I don’t think it’s totally weird- I just think the things you’re interested in are totally two different things, but I guess how you put it, life and death, it makes more sense.” She lifted her head to lick his chin sweetly, and then returned it to its original spot on his chest. She snuggled her body close against his, happy to be in his presence all curled up on the couch, alone.

She squeezed her eyes shutting hoping and praying that he would let her comment go; that he wouldn’t ask how she knew because she wouldn’t be able to lie. Others found lying an art, something that was so easy to them. Well, it wasn’t so easy for her, and in fact she was pretty bad at it when face to face with someone who knew her well. Kai didn’t know her that well, so maybe if she lied, he wouldn’t catch on.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count - 629; OOC Points - 5

As Axelle spoke so seriously about the nickname he had for her, Kai pouted a little playfully though his eyes remained dark, like he had dangerous intentions towards her. He liked calling her Princess, she suited it. He then chuckled at hearing her new suggestion for him and he was a lot more on board with the new one. "But you suit Princess for the same reason. Because you're my Princess... But okay, Cutie it is. And as for mine, I'm not completely against Beautiful." He smirked a little more, but hugged her tightly against him as he felt her melt against his form, and it was a feeling he found himself enjoying very much. His hand swept up over her shoulder and upper arm affectionately as he kept her against him.

He knew it would have taken her by surprise a little - it had taken him by surprise, too, but the fact that he had an interest in pups felt sort of natural to him. Malakai smirked a little more as she referred to him as a 'master assassin', boosting his ego somewhat, and he shrugged in reply. The process of conception, of a whole body developing whilst caccooned safely in a mother's belly was just incredible to him, and then the whole birth itself, getting to hear the very first cries of a newborn, getting to witness a mind totally pure, totally clean. The whole thing had this pull to him that he couldn't explain, but even when he thought about it all, he felt his chest swell, almost like he was getting protective over the idea of pups. "I know I'm rough, and dark, and aggressive and above all, dangerous to have around. I mean, I rip open bunnies and pull out their insides just to see what they look like. And I enjoy doing that stuff. Causing pain. Causing death, studying it, the mechanics of it. It isn't such a big leap from studying the art of death to studying the art of life." He glanced down to her as she licked his chin softly, a softer smile appearing on his features now. "I'm like a big, scary guard dog. You wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of me, but at the same time, I protect what needs to be protected."

As the female's form continued to snuggle into him, he continued to pull her closer, and felt the tension in her body as she leaned into him. He of course had caught her words, about the pain involved in birthing, but it was obviously something she wasn't ready to talk about yet. And that was fine with him. He wasn't going to force her to divulge all her deepest, darkest secrets to him. He didn't expect her to do the same to him. Letting his hand trail up her arm and over her shoulder, he let it brush against the side of her neck, stroking through her fur gently, and when he spoke, his words carried a softer tone than before. "Everything we have been through goes into who we are now, Axelle. We all have shadows in our pasts and we all have our own circumstances, our own reasons for them." His head turned, he pulled back just an inch or so, before nuzzling against the top of her head. If it was something she wanted to keep to herself or something she didn't want Kai to know, then he would respect her decision, but if she wanted to let him in, he would listen and he wouldn't judge. How could he? Kai had slaughtered his own brother for no other reason than jealousy and competition. He was no authority on what reasons were good enough to warrent the death of another.

<style>
.superduoper4 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}.superduoper4 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#2B4566; letter-
spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:5px 0px 120px 0px; border:1px solid
#fff; background-image:url
(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... terfly.png);
background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-color:#92C6ED; width:450px; text-align:justify; }.superduperbord
{width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px
#5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Feel free to have Malakai nitpick Smile [WC: 565 || Points: 5]

It was a little calming to her nerves to know that Kai didn’t pick at her careless comment. Though, he should have if he was eager to get to know her. Either way, he would have to know soon, but then again he didn’t. She couldn’t see herself burning another batch of pups alive for no reason, and especially if they were their pups. She would cherish them because they would have the same drive of both mommy and daddy. They would be little hunters, warriors, or assassins. They would be tough wolves to help packs everywhere with their security or hunting, or tormenting.

Axelle listened intently to Kai’s words. She didn’t make any comments because she was hearing, listening to what he had to say now. She could imagine Kai being a Rottweiler owned by a human – a vicious dog to everyone else, but a loyal dog to his family. She smiled faintly; it was a good trait to have, and he was a good man to have. She was happy to almost have him.

Shadows of their past – she didn’t have many of them in her past, just the pup situation, but she would have darker ones in her future… As soon as she found Daddy… She snuggled against Kai’s chest, closer now as she thought back on her revenge sequence. It was pretty evil now that she thought back on it. Not only did she burn her own children alive, she befriended the rapist and got him to help murder his own children. Of course, the fact that he was blind helped her along, but he could’ve also smelled that they were his if he was smart. Unfortunately, he wasn’t and he ‘blindly’ killed his own kin and never knew it. She was happy he never found out because she would’ve been dead somewhere, but she did want to tell him so bad.

Axelle blinked her eyes to snap out of the thoughts about Kemo. He was a good person to grub weed off of, and she did think she had a bond with him, despite him raping her before. Maybe she was just messed up in the head, looking for love and attention in all the wrong places. Axelle got up off of Kai, and leaned with her back against the other arm of the couch. She was now directly facing Kai with her legs crossed and one on the floor. ”So, what kind of dark shadows lie in your past?” She needed to know a little bit more about him before she was to spill the beans. She didn’t know how he would take her little secret with his puppy fascination and all, but it had to come out sometime. It did kind of touch bases with both of his fascinations of life and death, so maybe he wouldn’t be so extreme about it. Maybe he would ask for details. She didn’t know how she would handle giving details; the memory was sickening enough and it almost made her cry on certain occasions of reminiscing it. The memory alone made her stomach turn from guilt. The actual act of it was very hard to do. Killing a grown wolf was hard enough, but puppies were so incredibly cute and to top it off, they were her own, out of her body. She hoped she wouldn’t have to think about it again.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count - 736; OOC Points - 7

Malakai kept his arm snaked around her, keeping her as close as was physically possible, offering her whatever comfort she needed. He knew her mind must be running through painful memories, as she had fallen rather quiet and introspecive. But whatever it was she was thinking about, he would let her work through it in her own time. Her form rise and fell with each of his breaths as she rested against his chest, his fingers still brushing up and down against her arm. However, as she pulled away, his arm dropped from her, and he turned his head to watch her as she got herself comfortable once more.

Folding his arms, he heard her question, knowing that it would be directed back at him at some point. His eyes dropped from her, skidded down her form but it wasn't her that he was looking at, not really. His gaze settled on the table, on the pile of books there before he let out a soft sigh. "The shadows of my past are what brought me here, to this pack, and so brought me to you, so as awful as it is, I do not regret it. Not for a second." Malakai didn't regret what he had done. Why would he? His reasons were as good as any, the experience had made him stronger, more resiliant and ultimately, was the reason he had met Axelle.

"From the time of my conception, from the time I spent in my mother's womb, I had competition. A brother. We were a litter of two so I think of him as my twin, but we shared nothing. My fur is as black as the night sky, his golden like the sun. His temprement had always been so good-natured, so pleasing whereas I was always in trouble, always causing problems. He was always the favourite to our parents. Their firstborn son. The golden child. Everytime I did something of note, I'd proudly trot to my mother for her attention, hoping she would reward me with a smile or a lick, but I'd get there, only to find that Rafael had already done it, already received the praise." Kai snorted darkly just thinking about his favoured brother. "We used to always fight, wrestle, but it was always fairly playful. One day, it got a little... rough. I retaliated but from then on, the small seed of jealousy that had always lingered in me... it grew."

Kai pushed himself up from the couch and slowly began pacing the library as he spoke. "I hated him. My own brother and I wanted nothing more than to show everyone that he wasn't as great as they thought, that I was the one who should become Alpha after our father died, not him. So one night, I killed him as he slept. It was clean, he barely even knew I was there. He wasn't competition anymore, and our father would have no choice but to admit that I was the strongest son, the best to lead the pack." Kai suddenly growled and slammed his fist down against the table where the books lay, looking down to their pages. "Instead, he mourned the loss of his golden boy, his favourite, and banished me from the pack, chased me off our lands and told me never to go back, that he had lost both sons that night." The black male straightened up, still snorting his obvious anger. "I spilt the blood of my own family and I felt nothing of regret or remorse or grief." He couldn't know it, but it was a statement that the female before him might relate to.

Slowly, the tension released from his muscles and he moved back over to the couch, and it seemed that as his eyes returned to Axelle's, a light smile drifted over his muzzle, as he reached over casually, his hand coming to rest on her leg as she faced him. "When I found out that Anathema was a sanctuary for those with a darker past, I knew I was meant to come here, that this was the pack I was meant to join. And I think that now, I know why." Her. If he hadn't have come to this pack, if he hadn't have been chased from his own, he wouldn't have met her. "So... Now you know about my less-than-innocent history... Feel like sharing something of yours?"

<style>
.superduoper4 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#2B4566; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:5px 0px 120px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url
(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... terfly.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#92C6ED; width:450px; text-align:justify; }.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Dans is a neutral land that used to be here, but I guess they did away with it. Anyways, I dont know if I spelled it right O.o BEWARE: MONSTROUS post !

Axelle listened intently to his stories, not once judging him. They all had their reasons, and hearing his made her a little more sure that he wouldn’t freak out knowing her story. Her eyes followed him as he paced around the library, and she jumped ever so slightly when he pounded his fist onto the table. She didn’t know why she jumped because the anger wasn’t directed at her, and maybe because it was so sudden. When he returned to the couch and put a calm hand on her leg, she spoke up, ”I can relate.” She would tell him.

Axelle started off her story looking at him, ”I first came to Anathema bloody, after I had been attacked and raped by Kemo, a blind wolf; but for a blind wolf, he knew how to get around pretty well. My wounds were deep and still bleeding, even after I had been traveling for hours; I was walking aimlessly looking for somewhere where I wasn’t afraid to go to sleep. I picked a hill, probably on the outskirts of the borders, but I was too out of it to tell, and I laid down on a hill. They all led down to a flat meadow, but I didn’t want to sleep there – it was too open.” The memories hurt when she remembered them. She remembered the pain she was in, and she wanted it to go away. ”Naniko found me and took me in for a few days. She healed the most serious of my wounds, and let me stay here for about 3 days.” Axelle, too now rose from the couch and walked over to the table, leaning on it and looking at the floor, ”When I felt better, I left to look for Kemo. I wasn’t the type to let him get the better of me and do nothing about it. Even though, I wanted to beat him like he beat me, I couldn’t. I knew I wasn’t strong enough, so I planned out his revenge – I would make nice with him, and then get him at his most vulnerable. He never knew I was crazy enough to do it, and him being blind did help a lot too. He could only rely on his nose and ears so much…”

She couldn’t look up at Kai, since the juicy part was coming up. ”I smoked weed with him a few times to make sure that he thought we were ‘cool’. All the while, I was pregnant with his pups. I had no intentions of keeping them, so I incorporated them into my revenge plan.” Here it comes. ”So, when it was time to give birth, I ventured out into Dans l’obscure where I saw a shack once before. Despite the contractions the whole way there, I made it in time to make preparations and then give birth. I propped myself against the wall of the tiny shack, on top of a blanket that I brought along, and gave birth to 5 pups, 2 stillborn and 3 healthy ones, alone. I laid them next to me, and took a nap for about an hour.” She didn’t remember how long it exactly was. ”I chose to starve them because it was them that I was really taking my revenge out on. When it was time, I went out and started a fire,” She switched her gaze from the floor before Kai to the table next to her; anything to look at, but him. ”I had brought a lighter with me, but it helped that I found some old gasoline by the shack. I gathered sticks and logs from around and threw them all in there, and soon I had a raging fire. Then I went back in the shack and rolled the pups up in the blanket so that they wouldn’t freeze to death before I got to kill them,” Her voice was shaking, and she didn’t really want to relive this again, but she had to tell him.

”I placed the blanket of pups a little bit away from the fire, so that they were warm enough, but not burning yet. I threw the stillborns in the flames first, and then I started with the live ones.” Her breathing had picked up, it was hard for her, but she needed to get this out, ”Their yelps were almost unbearable in the first couple of seconds, but I had to keep it in my mind that they were the Devil’s pups. I couldn’t keep them no matter what. So, I continued to let the one cook until all its skin shriveled away and its bones turned to ash.” She sucked up her sadness and turned to the good part of the story, ”So, then Kemo comes along, like I knew he would, and sits down with me. I tell him to join me, so he sits down next to me. He had front row seats to the execution of his own pups. I threw the second one in and watched it squeal and burn, giving him the third and last live one. He throws it in too.” She took a deep breath and looked up at Kai, ”I burned my own puppies alive because they were conceived by rape. I couldn’t stand to let them grow up and look into their faces to remember just how they were created. And even if I were to let them live, I would’ve been the most horrible mother to them – either way they would’ve had a shitty life. Death was the best way, and also it was a good way to get back at Kemo, even though he never knew it.” She returned to the couch, bringing her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. Her eyes were serious as they looked into Kai’s, ”I thought you should know since you have this fascination with them. Even if you were planning to have them with me one day, you deserve to know that I am capable of something like this. Sibling rivalry is one thing, but a mother killing her own is another. I don’t know if you’d be able to live with this, knowing that your potential mate is a puppy killer, but you deserved to know and I told you. I will understand if you decide it’s too much for you.” She looked away from him and tucked her head in between her knees. If she were to lose him, she wouldn’t know what to do. She supposed she would know what Lucia felt like that one day they shared a drink, and become a bitter hag that never knew love and wouldn't ever know love because she pushed it all away either by threatening it or killing it.

Word Count → 1127

Points → 11

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:1039+ - OOC Points - 10

As Axelle began to tell of her own dark past, Malakai went silent and listened closely, his eyes watching her intently. However, from the moment the first sentence left her lips, his whole body tensed. This 'Kemo' had raped her. Without thought or question, this male had moved straight to the top of Kai's hitlist. Kai himself had done such things in the past, but this was different. This was her. Hearing of how she had been taken in by the pack after being found injured, Kai related - it was how he had come to Anathema. It seemed this pack had a habit of finding injured strays and nursing them to health. As she continued talking, Kai felt this dark black hole in his stomach open and yet felt proud of her - even after the attack and rape, she had been strong enough to want revenge on the male.

Even as she rose from the couch, from his touch, Kai watched her, leaning forwards on the couch, his elbows and forearms resting on his thighs by his knees, however hearing that she had been pregnant with this male's pups really caught him off-guard. Though he didn't seem to show it. He didn't flinch, didn't move a muscle. The only sign of his emotion was the tightening of his jaw as she spoke of it all. And then, his poker face crumbled for just a few seconds. Not upon hearing that she planned to take her revenge on the pups, but when Axelle had spoken about where she had actually given birth, about the fact that she had been so utterly alone. No-one there to encourage her, to help her, to support her. That was what seemed to hurt Kai.

He listened on what she had done, the details of the fire, of how she had tossed the stillborn pups onto it, and imagined the squeals of the live ones in the moments before their deaths, imagined the smell of their burning flesh, imagined the sight of their wriggling bodies as they cooked alive in the flames. The fact that she had used their father to help in the murder of his pups would have been much more satisfying if this wolf had known what he was doing. Kai's eyes remained fixed upon her, and he could see the pain on her features, he could hear it in her voice, that reliving such painful memories was agony for her, and he regretted that he was the one who had asked about these details. But Kai knew that sometimes, speaking of the past was theraputic.

As the female moved back over to the couch and spoke of her reasons for killing the pups, Kai made no judgements. Her reasons for her actions were her own and in his eyes, were better than most. Worse things had been done with less of a reason. Kai saw the way she hugged her knees to her chest, that she seemed to draw into herself, assuming it was in fear of his reaction, that he would think her so awful that he would simply storm off and want nothing more to do with her. But that was far from the case.

He digested all she had said, and felt anger rage through his system but it wasn't aimed at her, or what she had done. Malakai understood. He may not have done the same in her position but he could understand her actions. Those pups had been forced into her and he knew that she would have hated them from the instant they were conceived, she would have hated their movements within her belly and hated the sight of them after their birth. Of course she couldn't raise them. It was no way for pups to start out life, so better in the long run to end them before they had a chance. The anger inside him was aimed at this Kemo, and he knew that with or without Axelle's permission, he would make this wolf hurt, as much as he had hurt her. Inhaling deeply, Kai bowed his head briefly, before pushing himself off the couch but rather than pull away, instead he moved over towards her, closer to her, and crouched facing her, balancing on the pads of his feet, his low position meaning he had to look up at her. And with a gentle movement, Kai reached out and let his hand softly slide down her arm, moving down her forearm, finding her hand as she held herself tightly. He let his fingers play delicately over her fingers, his eyes fixing upon hers.

"I know how difficult that must have been, Axelle, to tell me that. But you don't need to worry about it, okay? I don't think you're a puppy killer or anything like that. We're both capable of murder. And I know you think it's different, a mother killing her own offspring, that it's worse than what I did, but you if you compare what I did and why to what you did and why, your reasons are far more valid." His hand lifted to brush against her face, his voice low, and the only thing in his eyes now was concern and sympathy. "You know what made me sad? Not hearing about tossing the pups on the fire or the fact that you had him help, it was that you had to do it alone. That you had to go through your pregnancy without anyone, that you had to cower in that shack, in such pain, and give birth without anyone there to support you, to help." Kai slowly raised himself up, leaning on the couch somewhat and let his arms drift around her, pulling her softly against him in a light hug. "It's something I would like to do in the future... Have pups of my own... But I think it's a little early to be thinking about that for us. But for the record... I think you'd be pretty good at it, myself." He held her against his form, letting her take comfort from him if she wished to, letting her know that what she had told him hadn't altered what he thought about her, or what he felt.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Nice tablee Wink

As Kai kneeled in front of her, she looked down at him. He seemed to not be moved by her horrible actions. When he spoke, she gave him all of her attention not saying anything. As he pulled her in for a hug, she melted into him and nuzzled her nose into his neck for comfort. She felt bad because they were her pups, but she didn’t at the same time because they were conceived by such a bad purpose. They were never meant to live. They might have grown up to be rapists just like their daddy, and then ruined other young females’ lives. As self-absorbed as she was, she didn’t want her offspring causing havoc among others’ lives.

She pulled away from him after a few moments, ”That’s why we’re meant for each other. We’re so much alike, and I’m happy to have someone that understands that what I do is for the best.” She hoped he would never disappear on her; it was a phobia she had ever since she met Lucia Cabriel. She had more man problems than Axelle had ever known, and at that time she didn’t have anyone to fall back on – not even a booty call. She couldn’t relate at all to the wolfess, but now she could. And she hoped that she kept on feeling the good effects of love’s grasp, and never experienced the bad effects. She never wanted Kai to leave her side.

So, the library trip turned out to be not so much about ‘reading’, but life. Dark secrets; the ones that you don’t share with just anyone. She was happy to know about Kai’s secret, which didn’t seem too bad to her. He had a valid reason, and it wasn’t like he went around killing just for the hell of it. Maybe jealousy wasn’t a valid reason to anyone else, but it was good enough for her. She couldn’t really relate to the exact situation, though. Jealousy never claimed her brain over anything before over anything serious.

She played with Kai’s furry ears with a finger, exploring the furry rim while also wondering if she was tickling him, ”Well, thank you, love. I appreciate that. I hope I’ll be able to be a great mother someday.” To some non-demonic pups. She grabbed his face and gave him a nice kiss on his nose. She was happy that at least someone thought highly of her. She was a bottom-feeder no more! (in the social world, anyway.)

Word Count → 417

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:448+ - OOC Thanks! I had some genius make it for me :-) Points - 3

It seemed the female was pleased with his reaction to her revelation, his arms tightening just a little as she leaned into him, fiding himself growing more and more protective over her the more he was around her. Hearing her words, the black male chuckled a little, but didn't answer. Made for each other, hmm? It was nice to think that she thought they were so compatible, even after both of their dark secrets had been revealed. After a moment, he did answer her, letting his head bow to nuzzle gently agains hers. "Oh, I understand that what you do is for the best. And even though, usually, what I do isn't for the best, sometimes I have brief shining moments of amazingness where I'll act in the best interests of someone other than myself. Though those moments are few and far between." He chuckled a little playfully, feeling her fingers tease against his ears, flicking them every now and again as if shooing her hand away, only to mischeviously snap his jaws at her finger as he turned his head, never intending to get anywhere near it.

As she spoke of being a great mother someday, Kai let his smile warm, but laughed when she kissed the end of his nose. His embrace only grew tighter as he let his hand draw small, invisible patterns against her fur idly. And then, it hit him. Axelle had referred to him as 'love'. He thought about it for a moment, rolled the term around in his head somewhat, before he nodded firmly, confirming to himself that it was a term he rather enjoyed hearing from her. A much better alternative to Cupcake.

Sitting there with her, so close, after allowing himself to become so vulnerable to her, and her to him, he felt like they had achieved something, like some hurdle had been overcome and after a long moment, his head bowed, inhaling gently against the top of her head as he nuzzled down against her, his voice low. "You know... I don't suppose anyone would mind too much if we took a few of these books back to my den..." He pulled his head back a little to gauge her reaction to his suggestion, that they leave the public environment of the library, in favour of the more private chambers of his den. "I mean, you welcomed me into yours last time, so it's only fair that this time, I let you have a sniff around my place." His muzzle offered a light, reassuring smile, and yet his eyes seemed to spark just a little with the possibilities of what he had suggested. Malakai could only wait for her reply.

<style>
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Lol <3

Axelle played into his games and kept her fingers just a little bit away from his snapping jaws, moving quickly every time he got close. Another challenge. Even if it was just a game, she wanted to win, and he probably did too. Games between them would be fun. She laughed at him, even if he wasn’t trying to be funny. ”Shining moments of amazingness?” She snorted playfully at him, ”Hah, I doubt that!” She poked at him lightheartedly, mostly his ears again, and a few pokes to his cold, wet nose.

His question did strike a curiosity chord in her brain. She did want to see the spot on his wall where he was saving for her pelt. She hoped it was a nice big spot on the wall, a nice wall too. She looked back at the two books she had, and figured she didn’t need to read them right now. After all, she only came in here because she was bored, and now that she wasn’t bored anymore, she didn’t need the books. Axelle rose from the couch, and grabbed the two books she had. ”Sure, let’s go,” she told him as she walked passed him into the back of the library. She walked over to their original shelves and put the books back in their empty slots. Then she turned to him, ”I don’t think they would mind. Take yours, let’s go.” His puppy-making books.

She wondered what Kai’s den looked like. Everyone’s personality reflected off of the things they owned, as did her things. She had weapons all over her walls because she was a hunter and more so a fighter, too. She had artifacts from human houses like her rum fermentor and the human skull she played with from time to time. She kept a cat because she was interested in a companion, though Frex wasn't much of one. She had rum lining shelves and drugs stashed for rainy days. That would be enough to tell a visitor that she was a free spirit who did what she wanted without thinking twice. Would he have a room full of weapons? No I don’t think so. He’s traditional like me, he likes his lupus form better, she thought quietly to herself with her eyes raised to the left. Maybe his den would be bare since he seemed that he only needed a place to sleep. Well, only her eyes would tell her when she actually got there.

Word Count → 411

Points → 3

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:808+ - OOC Points - 7

The way Malakai acted, the games he played, they varied in their type and intensity but to him, nearly everything was about competition. It had been since the moment he had been concieved, competition between him and his brother. Well, Kai had ended up the victor on that one, now that Rafael was dead and all. But even the smallest things became about the challange to him, like the way his jaws snapped at her finger. Even that tiny, insignificant action became about the game, about which would dare to push just that little bit further - whether he would actually bite her finger, or whether she would try one to many times to tickle his ear. It was one of the many things that Kai used to drive others away, to test them. If they couldn't handle his games and tricks, his own brand of psychological warfare, then they were not worth keeping around as friends. This female, though... She got it. She got him. The way everything was about the win, even when there was nothing at stake. And it pulled the black male to her even more.

Kai smirked at her snort as she dismissed the possibility that he might actually consider others in anything that went on in his head. It didn't happen very often, true, but every once in a while, it did. As Axelle agreed to head to his den, a small part of him felt a jolt of surprise that she agreed to go anywhere private with him - she knew what he was capable of, how his mood could turn. But then again, so could hers. A perfect match. And of course, he had already spent time alone with her in her own den, and in this library, so why wouldn't she want to spend time alone in his den? It was his territory, as opposed to hers. In her den, Kai had to stick by her rules, but in his... He made the rules. He let his eyes spark just a little as she agreed before he nodded, lifting as she did and grabbing the handful of books. He would make sure to return them when he was done.

Moving to the mouth of the library, he waited for her before he led the way. His own den was the second in the semi-circle arrangement, and so was closer than the females, so the walk was short. As they approached, she would see that he had no fabric covering the enterence to his den. Not yet, anyway, meaning in theory, anyone could simply look in. But there was nothing to see. His scent marked the den as taken but to a casual onlooker, it remained bare. He hadn't been here that long and so hadn't really managed to build up a collection of personal belongings yet. Kai had arrived at the border with his life, barely. He had carried an injury from bringing down a stag, but apart from that, he carried nothing with him. She was right - he preferred his Lupus and Secui forms. He didn't need anything else. There was nothing on the walls, no trinkets or jars or potions. The only thing that marked the room was the furs that had been given to him on his arrival, that were laided out roughly on the ground towards the back of the den. Other than that, there was one other item inside. A rock. A sharp-edged rock. The one he had used to slice open the rabbit out in the woods. The other other useful item he had.

Moving into his den, he glanced back as if to invite Axelle in, before setting the books down on the ground next to the furs and sat on his 'bed', his eyes playing with mischief as his gaze fixed on the longest wall, running from the left hand side of the enterence, to the back. "That's your spot.. Right there..." He lifted his hands up before him as if framing the wall in his sight, smirking some before wiggling his eyebrows playfully at her before glancing around at his bare den. "I know what you're thinking... That the place looks a little sparce. But I have plans for the place." His gaze lowered to a spot beneath her 'pelt wall'. "See, that is where my tool display is going to be, with all my neat little torture equipment in it... His eyes flicked to the floor. "And on the floor is where the pelt of Kemo is going to lie... His gaze then became a little darker, before he glanced to the spare spot right next to his 'bed' before he grinned and patted the ground there. "And this is where your skirt is going to be soon..." His eyes sneakily lifted to watch her reaction to his mischevious words.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

She’s a whore. lol Smile

Danger what was always drew Axelle in. It was that drive of a challenge – something dangerous to her, but if she could beat it, then she could win. She didn’t get a dangerous vibe from Kai, though she was daring and bold with her actions. Maybe a cautious female wouldn’t go back with him to his den in fear of what would happen, but she had been through all that already and she didn’t sense that Kai would take anything from her. If he wanted something, she would happily give it to him.

When she looked into his den, it was just as she imagined it: bare. It was okay; hers had been too in the beginning. She soon found things in Halifax that were good enough to put on her walls. Her eyes followed him as he went to sit on his bed, and they followed to everything he pointed at. She came into his den and stood before him on his bed. "You know... Whenever you wanna take a trip into Halifax, I'll certainly come with you." Her eyes followed to the wall that was reserved for her ‘pelt’. She approved. It was spacey and smooth enough. Then they followed to the floor where his toolbox would go, and Kemo’s pelt. Her eyes narrowed at the thought. She would actually enjoy that, and she might even steal it from Kai to add it to her collection of bed furs. Surely, Kemo could do something to help her, and he could do it while he was dead.

Her thoughts were broken by Kai leading her eyes to another spot on the floor, supposedly where her skirt would go. She smirked, ”Hah! It could be there right now if you want…” She took the liberty of climbing on top of him, pushing him on his back to sit on top of him, using her knees to support herself. ”I’m not afraid of being naked.” Apparently. She did walk around, mostly, without clothes. Nakedness wasn’t nakedness to her; she still had fur that covered it up. She used a playful, now flirty finger to draw a line down his muscular chest. Axelle was very sexual, and when provoked could be more than what he bargained for.

Word Count → 375

Points → 3

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:393+ - OOC LOL Then they really are a perfect match! Oh and don't worry, it's not going to turn into a [M] just yet - Kai wants her to be desperate for him first ;-p. Points - 3

Malakai's dark smirk only grew when she offered that her skirt could so soon be residing in that nice litle spot he had picked out for it, only to chuckle as her form clambered ontop of his own, pushing him to his back upon the fur rugs beneath him. This position she had found herself in was tempting indeed, especially when her finger began to slowly trail down his taut chest, ruffling the fur there a little. His whole body seemed to respond a little more than he bargained for and his form arched just a little into that delicate touch. Axelle straddled the black male, and to her words of not being afraid to be naked, Kai snorted a little. Neither was he. He had already seen her without that skirt on, and she had seem him in the same manner. But this was different somehow, because this was in his den.

His eyes flared with fire now as his breaths picked up in pace, but not once did his gaze deviate from her. "As you may have noticed on the way in, my den doesn't have any door covering, no blanket or fur... It means that anyone walking by might catch a glimpse of whatever happens in here... Does that bother you?" His tone held something rich, something fluid within it, something altogether darker now. His own hands lifted and very calmly placed themselves on either of her thighs as she kneeled above him, sitting on him somewhat. But very gradually, barely even noticably, those hands of his started to wander higher until his fingers felt the lower hem of the skirt they had been speaking of, only to remain beneath the fabric, still against her thighs. It seemed his hands like to wander as much as hers did. "And as for a trip into Halifax, I think that sounds like a great idea. I could use someone to help carry... My own little Pack Pony." He chuckled a little, expecting a prod or poke for his joke. However, his eyes quickly grew darker once more. "Besides, you will most definately be coming with me..." His large head tilted to the side as he watched her, wondering if he would catch his little innuendo, inhaling a deep lungful of her scent as his fingers crept higher still, reaching her inner thighs.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Ok Smile I’m fine with it whenever it does xD

As she tickled the fur along his chest, she noticed his breathing pick up a little. So, she kept doing what she was doing, tickling and teasing him a little more, her excited tail now resting between his legs. She kept the strokes of her fingers light and they slowly trailed down his linea alba, toward his belly button. She timed the strokes perfectly so that they were slow and packed just enough tease to keep him on his toes. She was concentrated, but she looked up. ”No. They shouldn’t be looking in.” She still stroked his stomach as she spoke to him.

Hearing that she would be a pack pony, Axelle’s mouth dropped open only to curve into an open, playfully offended smile before she poked him on the nose with the same finger that was teasing him. It returned to its original spot on his chest, and started its slow course all over again. ”We could borrow some horses from the stables and borrow Naniko’s wagon… She told me I could use it. I still want to get a human bed.” She had been procrastinating on that for a long time, only because she didn’t have anyone to help her carry it. ”Oh, I know. I wouldn’t let you go without me.” Feeling his hands creep up her skirt, Axelle almost wanted to rip his jeans off, but she didn’t. As much as she wanted to let them go and see where they would escape to, she didn’t want to ruin whatever they had by rushing into sex. She caught his hands as they were going up her skirt, and returned them to his chest. ”Tsk tsk tsk…” She shook her head disapprovingly, with a smile.

Then she lowered herself to his body, now using her knees more to support her weight. She laid her torso on top of his so that their faces were closer now. She gave him a few, quick playful kisses all over his maw. Then she let up, sat up again, and continued the trail of her finger. This was fun, and he wasn’t allowed to tease her as much.

Word Count → 357

Points → 3

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:593+ - OOC I was actually thinking about starting a new thread for them for their first mating. Let me know what you think. Hope you don't mind the PP too much. Points - 5

The way her fingers worked through his fur made his whole body tingle, and he had to more fully concentrate on the path of his own hands as they rode higher up her thighs. Hearing that the lack of any sort of door didn't bother her caused Kai to nod thoughtfully, as if confirming whatever evil, devious plan he was hatching in his mind. As she poked his nose for her pack pony joke, his head lifted a little, letting his jaws snap at her finger as he had done on a few occassions now, never actually intending to nip her but getting close enough to let her know that he could if he really wanted to. However, he let out a slight huff of a breath as her fingers once more continued their slow, tantalizing trail down his form.

In reply to his words, she had answered that she wouldn't let him go without her, and it seemed both understood the double meaning of their flirty words. Something within his soul seemed to swell at the thought - she just got him, she understood him better than anyone had ever done before, and he knew as she stopped the rise of his hand and tutted, he was hers. It wasn't so much a conscious thought as something innate, something hardwired into him. This female was everything that he wanted - her sense of humour, her darker side, the fact that she didn't back away from his challenges and instead issued her own, her looks... She drew him in, and as she lay herself down upon him, placing playful kisses on him, he chuckled and let his hands lift to drift up and down her back before she rose once more, her hands once more treking along his body. Yes, he was hers.

Lifting his eyes to hers, the mischevious glint in them faded for just a moment and the black male looked up to her with something of sincerity in his gaze, only to lift his form, his hands resting against her back, rolling them over so that their roles were reversed, lowering her to the furs now beneath him as he knelt over her, her thighs remaining parted given her previous straddling. His hands slid from beneath her back and while one continued to hold himself up, the other was free to do exactly what she had been doing to him - starting at her neck, his fingertips trailed down through her fur, down the middle of her chest where her white fur gave way to the black, moving down towards her stomach and abdomen, his heart quickly starting to race. This reaction of his hadn't been in his script, not completely. He had wanted to tease her, to torture her almost, making her heart race, making her body so sensitive to his touch that she would beg for him to take her. Another method of control for Kai. But now, as he looked down to her form beneath him, it was his own need that was rising rapidly.

"How do you expect me to control myself... when you're so close to me, hmm? When your fingers do such a fine job against my chest?" His head lowered towards hers as hers had done previously, his voice fading into a heated whisper, his muzzle brushing against her ear. "When everything about you screams at me just to take you, here and now?" The hand down against her stomach continued to lower over her abdomen, finding the waistband of her skirt, trailing against it teasingly.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
I PMed you about that Wink [Words: 483 :: Points: 3]

Oh my god… Axelle’s mind raced as Kai’s fingers roamed around her body. As if she wasn’t holding herself back from previously ripping what little clothes he had on, off before, now she was tempted ten times as more. She felt her body give in to the need, and she was happy she was wearing her skirt or else Kai might have noticed the increased moisture. She suppressed a groan as it threatened to escape her throat. Her body was so sensitive to his fingertips and the way they trailed down her neck toward her abdomen, and then past that to her skirt. She wanted him to take it off, to take her right here and right now, despite him not having a door, but she couldn’t. She would make him suffer, while suffering along in the process.

When he whispered in her ear, a piece of her control broke off. Her hands began roaming again, this time with gentle, clawed fingers, starting at his chest then lower, slowly trailing down his stomach to the waist of his jeans. She unbuttoned a button, all while looking into his face, watching for a sign of exasperation. She knew her poker face was about to crack any minute now. ”I didn’t ask you to control yourself.” Her voice was low, and sexy, like his. She was caught up in the moment.

Her fingers continued to explore around the lining of his jeans, touching underneath the unopened button and sliding through the rest of the top of his jeans, but not going towards the prize yet. She let her fingers slide through denim and skin, taunting him and teasing him. She wanted to make him want it as much as she did right now, and she was pretty sure he was close. Axelle’s eyes shifted from what her hands were doing to his face, watching for him to crack. She knew he would, he had to, soon. ”We can’t here, you have no door.” Despite what she said earlier about not caring that he had a door, she wanted them to have privacy when it came to their first mating. Any other crazy time, they could fuck with no door – she didn’t care. She wanted the first one, though, to be special at least. It would be her first time having sex with someone she cared about, someone she was attracted to physically, mentally, and emotionally.

His fingers against her skin was like drugs, she felt high. A faint groan escaped her, and her body tensed. Her legs squeezed tighter, forcing him closer to her. She took advantage of this by biting his neck, hard but sexual at the same time. Then she took the liberty of kissing him from his neck down to his chest, wherever she could reach from her position. His body against hers felt so good, their first time would be fucking amazing.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]