the worst things in life come free to us
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.Lea1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/rose2-1.jpg') #000000 no-repeat top left; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:220px 10px 10px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.Lea1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px; background:#3f0005; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.Lea1Words {text-align:right; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#fff; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.Lea1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px;background:#3f0005; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.Lea1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:380px;background:#323333; color:#949494; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px;}
.Lea1Input b {color: #fa8f8f;}

</style>

Linquilea de la Rosesanglante
Again, slow thread. But I'd like to at least get into the swing of writing agian.

Niccolo. Hurry up, or I swear I shall rip your entrails from your abdomen and eat them with my dinner.

The low, harsh voice spoke in the closest it could get to a whisper, but it still echoed slightly in the dark air. Linquilea winced a bit and screwed her golden eyes closed for a moment, but the enormous woman could not allow herself to get too frustrated with the stumbling servant. Sorry, mother, he whispered, much less conspicuous than she, and hurried his pace slightly. The chocolate boy was still limping slightly - the dark Queen had him on all sorts of errands for her lately, and he'd been enormously unsuccessful in his one, key task - finding Shandom Qi'Vaex.

They knew the white male was here, but neither one was particularly sure of his exact whereabouts. Shandom, it seemed, kept a low profile. It was understandable, of course. The former Alpha would not be so arrogant so as to assume that Linquilea would not come find him, eventually. He'd always been the consummate survivor, pulling through things that he simply shouldn't have, and it was becoming enormously frustrating for the blood crazed Empress. The marks of her work were obvious to those who sought it - small prey animals, uneaten, with their hearts brutally removed and left carelessly near the body; ruined faces ripped apart in fits of madness and rage. Linquilea could not maintain the aura of stability for as long as she might desire, and she often let the darkness consume her.

Niccolo knew she wanted Shandom's blood. It frightened him.

The two stayed in the north, where they'd heard rumors of a pack that lived naturally, without the taint of the Luperci. Linquilea was nearly certain it was there she would find her long hated brother, but she did not want to begin executing her plan until she was incredibly sure. She wasn't even aware of the name of the pack, and the map shed' gotten from the golden and irritating dog was less than useful. She had no time or patience for those sorts of things, and she was not a natural born Luperci. She was happier to stick to her instincts.

D'you want to stop for tonight, Mother? Niccolo asked softly. He was tired, and she had not eaten in far too long. The black woman groaned slightly, but sighed in resignation. I do hate it when you're right, she admonished. Shift into your bipedal form and fix me a fire. I would like to be warm tonight. He nodded and began the process without complaint, and Linquilea did the same. Once the arduous, time consuming, and generally unpleasant process was over, the now massive woman retrieved the pack that was often carried on Niccolo's pack and removed a small book and began to read. As much as she thought it was a strange and nearly useless skill to have, she did enjoy poetry.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

It was about time she went and visited her friends. The heat had thrown her mind to the wind, but coming back down to sensibility Terra found herself missing the interaction she had with the friends she had in New Dawn. She was still edgy about approaching it, but it was easier as she'd befriended a pack member that she hadn't known before she had joined. It proved that Zalen's promise was real, letting her approach.

She didn't travel as far as she normally would, more hungry and tired than she normally was. It wasn't her fault, food strangely enough making her nauseous when she looked at it in the morning. Pigging out in the evening would help, if she could find something to catch, but by that point Terra had usually fallen asleep. The flickering light of fire drew Terra in, promptly curling up near it without glancing over at her fellow canines, unconcerned about more than getting a comfortable place to sleep.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.Lea1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/rose2-1.jpg') #000000 no-repeat top left; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:220px 10px 10px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.Lea1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px; background:#3f0005; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.Lea1Words {text-align:right; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#fff; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.Lea1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px;background:#3f0005; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.Lea1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:380px;background:#323333; color:#949494; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px;}
.Lea1Input b {color: #fa8f8f;}

</style>

Linquilea de la Rosesanglante
Again, slow thread. But I'd like to at least get into the swing of writing agian.

The words, rhymed in such a delicate fashion, were calming for a chaotic mind. Linquilea's golden eyes were softer as they moved slowly across the page. Reading still came as a bit of a challenge to the large and powerful woman, but she enjoyed the reward of something hard earned. It could not be said that Linquilea did not enjoy earning what she thought hers. It just so happened that this typically comprised of pain. But the words of a man - or so she assumed, it certainly sounded like a masculine name - named Robert Frost sang to her, and reminded her of a happier time, when her mind wasn't such a difficult place to inhabit.

An intrusive noise interrupted her quiet thoughts, and the dark woman lifted her eyes from her task. A snarl lifted on her black lips, and she closed the book softly. A strange girl who smelled like trouble and general stupidity had taken up residence by her fire, and had not even bothered to introduce herself. Remarkable, Linquilea drawled, placing the book on the ground next to her and standing to her full, intimidating height. To the black monster, this little creature was nothing. She could be snapped in half without a second thought. Apparently, she was mentally handicapped as well. Tell me - do all of the creatures here entirely disregard basic social norms, or have I merely had the unfortunate luck to run into the stupidest ones? Her last words were spat with contempt as the regal Queen stared down at the little coyote.

Niccolo, hearing his Mother's voice, appeared quickly behind her. The scarred man said nothing, but lurked behind the woman he served and observed. If it came to punishing the girl and she put up a fuss, he would assist. Two large, trained creatures against this small, pathetic thing would be no challenge. But he would remain silent - there was no need in further enraging his mother.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC pregnant terra more moody than usual. not showing yet

The The snarl drew Terra's attention. Her tail wagged briefly behind her, actually gathering the energy to say hello. She just wanted to go back to sleep. Terra had been traveling for a while, and returning to that blissful state of nothing was all that was on her mind. The height of the black wolf didn't matter to Terra, having dealt with bears that were larger. Grumpy beasts, the whole lot, and it looked like this one fit that category as well.

I'd say you have a case of bad luck. Otherwise you'd have gotten over yourself already. Terra's words held a slight edge, too exhausted to actually spend her time joking around. Another time, this would be fun. Right now, she didn't want it. Which alerted her slightly that something just might be up. Terra was always up for fun. Why wasn't she now? Terra contemplated it briefly before refocusing, taking in the pair. You guys sure grow tall where you come from.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]