If I only knew how to pull myself apart
End soon, maybe in the next few posts ?

[html]

Rio Marino
Hello, hello its only me.
I'm everything you can't control.

Rio kept her gaze away from the wolf on the ground. She stared out into the open, thinking about what love would be like for her. She came close, once, and not even really close- but she had met someone that would’ve been a good match for her, if he wasn’t taken already. She sighed quietly as she thought of Jaden. He was an alpha, a gentleman, and he had all these things going for him, but she knew she didn’t deserve someone like that. She needed to bum her standards down a little in order to be even considered as a mate. She knew she wasn’t good enough for someone like him.

Rio’s head turned toward Malakai, ”I can’t really say, but it does fit the description of what I just said, so maybe.” She didn’t want to promise him anything since she was so ignorant in the subject. She had never felt love’s grasp, and really the conversation with him made her want to try it out more, but she knew it wouldn’t come to her. ”If you’re in love, Malakai, don’t hold back. If you let her go, you’ll be sorry you let the only one who understands you go.” Not that he gave her the impression that he was avoiding his love, but she wanted to make that clear. ”You never know when you’ll get another chance at love with a person so perfect for you. Now might be your only chance.”

The black wolfess jumped off of the bench onto the sidewalk next to his head. She sat there, looking down at him upside down. ”I envy you.” Her tone of voice was lonely, and longing. She wished she could feel the way he did. ”I don’t think I’m capable of love.” The female wasn’t shown properly, throughout her life, what love was really like. She doubted she would notice what it was even if it hit her in the face and ran her over.

Word Count :: 330 // Points :: 3

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
Ooc Fine with me, you can end on the last one if you want [WC: 331 || Pts: 3]

Malakai had never been much good at listening, but this female seemed to speak sense. She talked of understanding, and Kai nodded from his position on his back on the ground, his eyes angled upto the sky above them. Axelle did understand him. Or at least, she had never judged him by his past or by his brutish behaviour. He had never really met anyone else like her before, and she seemed to get him like no-one else. When she mentioned letting her go, his body froze at the thought. He didn't want to let her go, didn't want to lose her. They had only known each other for so brief a time, and yet the thought of not having her in his life was shocking to him. It made him a little afraid, but he would never admit to such a thing.

As Rio stared down at him, looking upside down in his view, his eyes found her once more, and he noted the hint of sadness within her tone. She envied him, for finding love when she herself couldn't, didn't believe she was even capable of the emotion. With a heavy snort, Kai was quick to roll onto his feet, turning to face her once he was upright. Staring at the female, Malakai shook his head. "If I am capable, then anyone is. From what very little I understand, it all concerns the right partner. Once we find our equal, and our opposite all rolled into the same being, then they are the one." The words tripped so easily from his tongue but his brain had no idea where such words of wisdom had come from. "My life, my past is stained with black, and yet now, I have this glowing figure in my future, and somehow, I know I have to hang onto her, to keep her safe, to make her mine. No matter who we are or what we might have done, surely that is possible for anyone."

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Okay, ended. Big Grin

[html]

Rio Marino
Hello, hello its only me.
I'm everything you can't control.

Love would come to find me? I doubt it... She respected the male's share of wisdom, but he didn't know what she had been through. He didn't know what she felt, and he didn't know what she was capable of, or incapable of. Love seemed to be one of her incapabilities, though she was never given the chance to really try it out. She tried it with family, and that seemingly was a failure. Sure, her sisters showed her some love and affection here and there, but it wasn't as much as she needed. Rio snorted and rose from her sitting position. She padded over to the bench where the owl was perched, and parked next to it so he could jump down on her. ”Maybe you’re right…” There was still a gloominess to her face, but she brightened up to look at him before she left, ”But hey! Good luck, and I hope I never see you again.” She joked about the last part, but in all reality – most likely the next time he would see her, she would be a loner, and he would be able to do whatever he originally wanted in the first place, even if she was still the alpha’s daughter. She gave him one last smile before turning her back, now trusting he wouldn’t do anything retarded, and padding down the steps from which she came.

She didn’t look back to see if the male was looking, and she didn’t care. She broke into a run once she passed the area with all the stairs and where the ground was a lot smoother. She did have a large owl on her back, which made running a little harder. She needed to get him medical attention as soon as possible. She bounded toward the Dampwoods where she knew she would find the herb she needed in order to correct his swollen wing.

Word Count :: 317 // Points :: 3

template by revo. <3

[/html]