Not gonna let this day go by
[html]
Cat's coming with her xD [WC: 451 || Pts: 3+10]

Sitting on her chair at the table staring at a jar of alcohol wasn’t fun. Her mind said ‘drink it’, but she didn’t want to, which literally was a first. She got up lazily from the wooden table, picked up the jar and set it back on the shelf by Frex’s bed. The cat sensed her boredom and got up to stretch. Axelle returned to her seat and leaned back on the chair with her feet on the table. The cat came over to her, jumped up on the table and sat staring at her. Then he asked her what was wrong, and purred loudly, nudging her leg. She yawned before explaining that there was never anything to do around Anathema. The cat laid down on the table and suggested that they should go for a walk around the halls of the Howling Caverns. Axelle looked at him, surprised. The lazy damn cat never went anywhere with her, not even for a walk around the caves.

Axelle took her feet off of the table and got up, ”Okay,” she said it more to herself because it wasn't in low speech, but her body language told the cat the same. Let’s see how long this lasts, she thought to herself as she put on her skirt and motioned Frex to come with her. The cat hopped off of the table and the two began walking down the hallway. They went towards the Common Room to cut up towards a random hallway. She looked down at the furry creature as she towered over him and asked what had made him want to walk with her. The cat looked up at her towering form, too, having to crane his neck a little, telling her that he was bored. Axelle looked away, Little shit. The conversation between them was over, and they walked quietly down the hallway. It was hallway she hadn’t visited, ever. All the dens were seemingly bigger, and as she passed one, she heard yelps. Axelle stopped dead in her tracks – could it be Ayasha’s den? The Ayasha that Kai hasn’t stopped talking about, and her pups? Axelle had to meet her.

She stopped walking and turned to Ayasha’s den entrance and knocked loudly on the rock. ”Hello?” She called in hoping to get a response. By now, Frex had stopped walking ahead to hiss at her and question what she was doing. Axelle shooed him away with a hand motion, but the cat followed her and sat beside her legs. He seemingly wanted to meet them too. The cat gave her a dirty look as if she were about to foil his plans, but it was he who was butting in.

<style>
.superaxelle1 b {color:#fff;}
.superaxelle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superaxelle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#A6B4B5; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9xk9D.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4F5E60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]
Ayasha had found that having pups was a wonderful thing but really hard sometimes. She guessed that it would be worse when they were older in some ways. But now they solely depended on her in way that they never would again. In time, they would eventually totally move away from her and Liam and have a family of their own. But as she looked at them, she did want another litter at some point. But for now, she would focus on D'ryn and Bridget.

Liam was currently off getting food or something, she wasn’t entirely sure. She had moved out of her bed cave and into the larger one, where she had a chair that was comfortable. She was sitting there, letting her pups nurse to sleep, which were two things that they did constantly along with pooping. But she didn't really think about that process very much. They were apparently extremely hungry and not that tired yet.

Her ears perked up at the sound of a voice that she didn't know calling hello to her. The scent attached to them was definitely Anathema so she called out softly, "Yes?" All she knew was the voice sounded female but she couldn’t tell anything else about the canine. But she was up for a visitor so she didn’t mind meeting a packmate that she had yet to meet.
[html]

he’s a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Word Count → 308 || Points → 3 :: I hope she has a curtain for a door? PP, also, with Frex’s love.

It was only a few seconds before she received an answer, and when she did the cat looked up at her excitedly evidently because Ayasha was home and available. He was obviously a little more excited than she was. Axelle opened the curtain to her den, slightly, and peeked her head in, while the cat ran in before her. He stayed by the door, however, since they really weren't invited in yet. ”Hi Ayasha, I’m Axelle. I heard you just had pups and I wanted to stop by and see if you needed anything.” She was willing to help the young mother as she was respectful to her pack mates. She stepped more into the room, Frex now sat beside her. Axelle stayed by the door respectfully, ”I also wanted to meet them.”

She really wanted to see what Kai was so fascinated over. Pups were pups in her book, but at least if she met Ayasha’s, the next time Kai went on another tangent about 'Ayasha's pups', she would know who’s pups he was talking about. From the distance that she was standing from, they looked like sweet, innocent balls of fluff. All puppies were sweet balls of fluff, except for Axelle’s. She stayed awkwardly by the door, respecting the mother's privacy and waiting for an invitation to come in further, but Frex pranced further into Ayasha’s den and lovingly rubbed on the young mother’s leg while purring loudly. He was a ham when it came to things like this, and he knew how to play the part well, despite being serious or not about whatever emotions he showcased at the time. He sat on the floor a few inches away from her chair, looking up at the squirming puppies with big curious eyes. His tail swept around on the floor behind him, giving away his curiosity.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: Um, I never thought of what the door would be or if they even had a door O.o And the PP is just fine Smile

IC: She looked up from her pups as her two visitors, one canine and one feline, entered her and Liam's den. Ayasha gave a friendly grin and at both of them and replied, "It’s a pleasure to meet you, Axelle. I am a little curious as to how you know my name." Her voice wasn’t accusative but simply curious. But her attention went to the pups a bit more and her grin grew very soft and definitely motherly.

"The darker one is a male and his name is D'ryn and the lighter one is a girl and her name is Bridget." She considered offering Axelle to hold them but decided not to. If the other female wanted to hold them she could ask, and Ayasha would let her. As for what she could do for the young mother, Ayasha cocked her head to the side. "I can't think of anything at the moment. But thank you for the offer." She was appreciative of the offer but sincerely couldn't think of anything that she needed or wanted.

The cat came over and rubbed against her legs, finally settling not far from her. Her grin became amused by the feline and she asked Axelle, "And who is your friend here?" Her eyes darted to the cat's owner briefly before settling back onto the cat. She thought that cats were OK but preferred birds to most other things, though horses were good too.
[html]

WC:310 | Pts: 3 - OOC

The Marbas entered the den as the young mother spoke to her. She followed the path of her cat, and took one of the chairs beside Ayasha. Her eyes curiously studied the fluff balls as she smiled. ”Oh, um Malakai hasn’t stopped talking about your pups since you gave birth. He mentioned you a couple times, which gave me the incentive to come and meet you.” There was no hint of jealousy in her voice, just explanation. Kai’s fascination was her pups, not her, but anyone else would think otherwise and Axelle could completely understand their point.

Axelle’s smile returned as Ayasha asked about her feline, ”This is Frex, I found him in Halifax when he was just a kitten. Actually, a wolf named Kansas gave him to me, but he was found in Halifax none-the-less.” The simple form was just he was found in Halifax, but she felt that conversation would ease the awkwardness a bit. Axelle’s eyes soon returned to the pups, ”Can I hold one?” She never really had to ask; eager mothers kind of just placed them in her arms from time to time, but she felt the need to at least touch one of them. They were so innocent, so pure. Nothing had tainted them yet, and Axelle hoped, for the best, that they would never be infected by anything dark or dangerous. Both would grow up to be wonderful additions to the pack, and live happy lives and produce puppies as pure as they once were.

All thoughts aside, she was skipping way into the future. ”D’ryn and Bridget, what nice names… How did you think of them?” Someone’s name said a lot about them, and a lot about their parents. The names of these pups seemed to be well thought out and they were strong. Hopefully they would raise strong pups, as well.

Code by Kitty; Photo by Angus Clyne@flickr

<style>
.Axebeach .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axebeach p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axebeach b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1ad73; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axebeach {background-color:#004e93; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/svme5c.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 455px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axebeach-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

OOC Ending:

Axelle leaves Ayasha's den a little later with a new friend and a new insight on pups. Her cat follows quickly behind her and they whisper about the new experience on their way back to Axelle's den.