Insight
[html]

Current Objective:Nothing ---
Form:Lupus----
Mood: Flux----

There was a light of understanding in her eyes. It at least indicated to him that he had gotten through to her on the point of using the opponents weaknesses. Still sulking however, though seemed to be less so. She would then begin to examine her own injuries. They wern't great, although would likely draw attention if left unattended. As for X'ies own, likely he would bruise deeply from the kick to the side, his chest and muzzle too were bleeding, not greatly but enough to cause distraction. Now that the adrenaline was gone from his system they were begining to sting. Her offer to clean and treat them was kind, and in some senses for people may have held more meaning than would be admitted. But he had another idea for his wounds.

" Leave them as they are, they will mark...

But then, why would he want this? Why would he want something like that to occur?" The others will see my injuries, and your dominance will be strengthened". It was a simple case of promoting X'y's position as head of the pack, by promoting her though in such a way he also promoted himself. Moving up in accordance to his actions. " And your 'friend' may see that you have punished me in such a way to appease him".

Word Count: 232

[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Without the threat of limbs flailing wildly or teeth gnashing down on tender bodies, the avian pair were more inclined to descend closer to the wolf pair and resume their brand of annoyance. The young female of course went to harass the back of the grey male again, whilst the great owl reclaimed his perch upon the Nomad female’s shoulder. There was hardly a reason for them to invade the wolf’s presence here and now, but they did none the less to entertain themselves.

The she-wolf was more or less indifferent to their presence, still a little peeved at her companions trick to win their bout. But to his conditional decline of her offer, she raised her curious brows, holding his gaze for a time as if to assess if he had for a moment gone mad in his reasoning. He wanted to remain scarred? A walking example of a punishment that never happened? In terms of gaining influence among the pack the idea was brilliant to say the least. But this was not a group that earned renowned through scars engraved into another. They earned their place by helping each other. At least, this was her hope.

“X’ies please… that is unnecessary,” she tried to reason with the male as she pushed herself from the ground to stand. “If I were to strengthen by dominance, it would not be by bringing harm to those I care for. It is unnecessary, and a crude way of exhibiting strength. You should know me better than that…” Gently clasping her wounded shoulder, she turned toward the lake setting her back against her companion as if pushing his ludicrous idea out of sight and mind as she began her way away. “You should clean yourself up before your wounds get infected,” she called over her shoulder. “I cant have you falling ill when you are supposed to be helping this pack.”

[Exit X'yrin]

318 words.

[/html]