child's play
[html]
Warning: “Imaginary friend,” Ro is present. (Speech written in italics is all within Heiro’s head.) WC :: 864 OOC :: Near Firefly’s Cabin, anyone is welcome if you’d like your character to get pranked. Totally up to the player if you’d like your character to get injured, etc. Heiro will be under the cover of darkness and bushes and will most likely run away if someone tries to catch him, but I’m totally up to plottage as well. The wolf pup is Ro, aka he cannot be seen by anyone else as he is a split personality entity, existing only in Heiro’s reality.

Headaches, headaches, and more headaches. Would the torture ever end in simple silence? A storm blowing off the coast to dissipate quietly on its trek inland? No, the answer was always a terrified no. It was whispered and known only to Tasha who kept an extra careful vigil of her brother when these headaches, “migraines from birth he’d grow out of”, as their parents said, would wrack Heiro’s brain and turn the normally social pup into a solitary loner. These headaches were always followed by the arrival of Ro. Heiro’s “imaginary friend” that claimed to love him like a brother, but was always up to no good. Ro seem to lack the possession of simple humanity or the knowledge of right from wrong. He was chaos incarnate and highly manipulative with the impressionable pup whose mind he occupied. Of course Heiro believed he could actually see another dog, a pup like himself and thought it odd that Tasha never looked at Ro when addressing him. His wolfdog sister always looked at him. Heiro thought it rude, but he loved his sister and anytime Ro’s schemes involved her, he was usually able to dissuade his naughty friend or change the target in their games to someone else.

The price of being Ro’s friend was steep. Heiro was terrified of losing his “one true friend”, as Ro called himself, but he quickly realized Ro was always bad company when around others and a good aligned heart often times felt guilty after the little tricks and pranks Ro convinced him to pull. This knowledge led him to claim he kept his distance because he didn’t trust Ro around the adults or other pups within the kingdom, but Tasha had a feeling it was because he truly believed Ro was real, and whatever Ro said, Heiro ultimately obeyed. It was a sad fact kept mum by Tasha for fear of what this Ro was truly capable of. Whatever this hidden entity was for her brother, he was growing stronger, and the headaches were becoming more of a recurring thing rather than a usual once every two weeks episode. Tasha was starting to see more Ro than Heiro, and this troubled the girl deeply, but who could she tell? Who would even believe her? They’d chalk it up to puppy antics and an overactive imagination. But something was very wrong with Heiro. For now Tasha would just sit back and hope Ro would become a reality for someone else to witness.

It was late afternoon and the husky pup was covered from head to tail in mud. His normally lustrous black and white fur was matted and sticking together as it was quickly drying up in the sun. I don’ think this was such a good idea Ro, the Prince whined, shoveling another large mud ball to the edge of ditch he had been digging all day with his nose. Ro’s idea of fun was to dig this little trench in an area that was frequented by the other pack members at night in hopes they’d fall in and get just as messy as he was. From the cover of a few bushes running parallel to the slippery slope, Heiro and Ro would throw or kick mud balls at their unsuspecting targets and then scamper away. What Heiro hadn’t realized was that at nightfall, the pit they were digging could actually cause some serious damage to someone, a sprained ankle or maybe even a broken bone if they fell in. Quit your sniveling! You’re fine...besides we’re almost done here and then we can wash off and lay in wait, the black wolf pup sneered, causing Heiro to flinch, but the wolfdog did as he was told and continued to dig and create mud balls with his rather large paws.

The dirty task came to an end as the sun began to set. Heiro had played a game of chase, seemingly with himself all the way to the river to wash off and was now back in the bushes Ro had wanted to hide in that skirted the ditch he had dug all afternoon. He sleepily watched as a few early stars started to appear in the sky. Hey! The scarlet eyed wolf pup angrily whispered in Heiro’s ear. No sleeping on the job, you’ll spoil the fun! The wolfdog awoke with a start and shook his tiny head in attempt to wake himself up. Okay, okay Immawake!! Ro....I hope this don take long...ma and da will be wondrin’ about me...Heiro trailed off with a yawn. He’d have to cover a good amount of ground tonight if he didn’t want his parents or even his sister for that matter to get suspicious of his whereabouts. Shhhh, I think I hear someone coming! Ro’s eyes widened with glee as he settled in beside Heiro, right next to the lined up balls of mud that could easily be launched forward with a good swift hind leg kick and into the trench below.

<style>
.hiero3 b {color:#F5F6ED;}
.hiero3 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.hiero3 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#68685B; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:145px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qu8Sj.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#D1D1C3; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC as a warning, Terra doesn't actually have a conscience. the only thing that matters to her is if it'll be fun

Her tail swayed behind her as she traveled through the pack. She'd been feeling a bit odd lately, seized by sudden moods that drove her crazy. Didn't exactly make her the best company to be around. It put her in a devilish mood, wanting to trick someone and laugh at how ridiculous they looked. Just stand there and enjoy how stupid they were being, struggling to get out. Traveling along one of her private paths Terra started to cross a main one, and stopped. Something was changed here.

Nose lowered Terra sniffed across. Mud. Of course, mud in itself wasn't unusual, but there was a lot of it. Was there a nearby mud puddle? Immediately devious plans began to form in her mind, of how she was going to prank her pack mates. She trotted up, tail swaying before stopping. A ditch? A muddy ditch? Someone had gotten here before her! Happily Terra set about investigating the trap, pushing at the edges and seeing how it would work. A sharp slippery slope into the mud at the bottom. Brilliant.

There were flaws, of course, such as the fact that the chosen victim could climb back out of the trap, leaving the trapper to out run someone mad. The fact that someone could get hurt by it didn't occur to her, used to having traps with a more deadly edge to them. Sniffing along she isolated the scent of a pup. Not someone she knew. Terra had been expecting Skoll to be the mastermind of this fun game, but someone else would do just as well.

Disappearing back into the bushes Terra quietly sneaked around before letting herself step up besides the dark pup. Nice trap. Could use some adjustments, but looks very fun. Her tail swayed behind her, looking at the mud balls. This pup had talent! Immediately Terra snatched one up in her mouth, tossing it at the pup that was beside her, laughing quietly.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc text. I could not help it. plus I started it last night. And just another note the cabin itself was destroy last winter in the snow storm

Amaranth Catori

being home again was nice and Amaranth was glad that she was able to come home but also annoyed. There trip had taken them from these lands and allowed the pair to explore and see what was out there. Hunting like real wolves and stay away from pack borders. But her issues had lessened away from the land less time to focus on the small things when one is trying to stay alive. Amaranth huffed as she moved through the night air. She was getting ready to patrol the lands again. She had no real rank but she wanted something to do and looking about and keeping her mind clear.

She had not been sleeping well and tonight she was not going to cause her family to lack in any sleep so she left. off to just roam and clear her tormented mind. She had no real medical knowledge and had no idea that some of the issues she suffered were mental issues. Nor did she know that hey affected her young son.

Today had been a bad day to the point she forced herself to not speak or be near her children. She tried so hard to fight her mind but the crazed woman seemed only to really have two medications for this. Niro's touch soothed her soul and her children snuggled up to her made maternal instincts out weigh anything. Standing tall in her optime form Amaranth held tight to her bow staff an object she had left here.

Red ears swiveled to catch a sound. She was still not used to each wolves voice again it was something she had to learn. Amaranth huffed as she turned to where Firefly's cabin had once stood. The woman had been the first to sooth the beast that harbored within Amaranth. She felt a pain of sorrow thinking the lady. She huffed looking about listening to the sounds trying to catch a voice again. She made her way towards the bushes she could slightly see rustling, It wasn't something to be overly suspicious of but she just wondered. Hello is anyone there?

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Warning: “Imaginary friend,” Ro may be present. Speech written in italics is all within Heiro’s head. WC :: 337 OOC :: Haha love it and noted, thank you both for joining and sorry for the wait I was bombarded with stuff this past weekend!

Heiro couldn’t believe the plan was working. Soon someone would be falling into the pit he and Ro had dug and they could launch mudballs all night if need be. He stifled a chuckle with his large wolf paws, this was rich. He liked this plan more than some of the other ones Ro had come up with in the last week...it seemed more tame to the other ones and after last week’s toad crucifiction, Heiro felt he wouldn’t have the stomach any longer for the gory stuff.

Excitement mixed with fear began bubbling up in Heiro’s little tummy as his large husky ears picked up the faintest noise of movement approaching. Ro, I think someone’s coming! He whispered anxiously but when he looked to his side, the black wolf pup was gone. A small whimper escaped his white blazed maw realizing his “friend” had duped him again, but when he turned back, the hair on the back of his hackles began to rise with the realization that someone else had successfully snuck up on him. His ice blue eyes recognized the female from passing and his little paint dipped tail began to wag. Thankee marm! He chimed, pleased that an adult was actually impressed with his work and giving a small giggle when the mudballs splattered at his paws.

Ma fren helped me...but, well you musta’ scurred him, he explained with a tiny snort. I’m not afwaid of da dark tho...an, an I know you...Ter-rah! He said with a little bark as his large ears picked up yet another person approaching, but his nose revealed the answer before the red-furred woman came into view. Uh oh... he sighed, trying to make his body smaller in the bushes next to the coywolf. My ma will be ahwflee mad at me if she fines me...Heiro whispered back to Terra before another low puppy whine emanated from his maw.

<style>
.hiero3 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.hiero3 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#68685B; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:145px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qu8Sj.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#D1D1C3; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The pup accepted Terra's praise, his tail wagging. He seemed a bit confused by the fact that it was only the two of them, but it vanished as the mudball hit the ground before him. Terra's tail wagged, hoping that someone would come along for them to ambush. Whether or not they were injured by the trap mattered little to her, forgetting about such details. Friend? Lifting her head Terra sniffed the air. There were no other scents. She'd only smelled the one pup around the ditch. Terra continued sniffing around, poking at the ground. No friend. You're the only one here.

Confusion reflected in her eyes, not understanding that imaginary friends were used by luperci pups at times. No one else. Just me and you. She laughed as he spoke up, saying her name. You have me beat then. I don't know yours. She knew the names of some of the pups running around, but not all of them. Ears pricked she watched the female enter. Grinning mischievously she turned to the pup. Run then. And I'll find out how well your trap works. Slipping out she placed herself on the other side of the ditch, opposite the female. Hello.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc text. I could not help it. plus I started it last night. And just another note the cabin itself was destroy last winter in the snow storm

Amaranth Catori

Amaranth put her nose to work when no one wanted to answer her call. She moved herself towards the bush and smiled when she smelt her son fully. She didn't mind her children being out at night in the pack. More so since this was so deep in the territory that she would hope that an intruder would be caught beforehand. She turned her head as she saw terra move. She growled a bit as she looked at the coy woman.

Amaranth had met her once before she and Niro had left. She didn’t like the story teller to much but she was sure the woman was dense. She looked at her then to the bush. Heiro mama’s here. She said as she glanced at Terra. The woman didn’t know how crazy this mama bear was. She snarled a bit. Did you hurt my baby? She questioned looking at her with purple burning eyes.

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC :: 331 OOC ::

Heiro had watched as Terra began sniffing about in the bushes. He had no idea she was searching for his supposed friend, but only looked at her with his head cocked to the side. The Prince shrugged. It wasn’t the first time Ro had up and poofed on him and it certainly wouldn’t be the last. The fact that the coywolf was smelling around for another scent other than the two of theirs completely went over his head as he had yet to utilize his own sharp nose for tracking. A silly smile played over his face when Terra asked his name. It wasn’t a surprise she didn’t know it but he knew hers. He had a strange knack for learning the names of canines within the kingdom and felt prideful of this slightly obsessive hobby.

About to answer her question, he stopped when he had heard his mother and began to cower in the bushes telling Terra that he’d be in trouble if caught, but the coywolf surprised him and told him he could run if he wanted, but she was planning on sticking around to see if his mom would fall into the trap. A sudden urge to protect the chocolate gloved woman sprang into his little heart as Terra slipped from the bushes and greeted Amaranth. If momma fell into the pit, he’d never forgive himself.

His tail began to wag when his mother addressed the bushes. She was so smart and beautiful, of course he could never hide from her. He let out a jovial yip but immediately felt embarrassed when his mother hopped on the defensive towards Terra. Not wanting this to get nasty, the two toned puppy slid out of the bushes and stood on the side of the trench, now between both women. Here I am Momma! An I’m fine, we was jus playin’, he said hoping he could put out a fire before it started.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC they've met before? sorry, dont remember

Terra sat down on the ground, calmly relaxed. She didn't expect Amaranth to be able to reach her. If she did move for the coyote, there was a well placed trap between them to snare her. Sure, there were ways around it, but Terra was confident in her speed. Her tail swayed behind her, watching the dark female. Glancing to the bushes Terra suppressed a sigh as Heiro, as she now knew the pup, came out. If he'd truly been worried then he would have run as she'd suggested. Well, it didn't matter much. As long as she got to have her fun.

Laughing Terra shook her head. I wouldn't hurt a pup. As he says, we were just playing. Terra wasn't too particularly interested in defending herself. Especially with the mood that currently had trapped her. She wanted to play, and it mattered little to her if anyone else wanted to play along. If not, she'd just find someone else to play with. Terra dug her paws slightly into the dirt before her, thinking about the mud balls and how fun those had been.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]