A Stranger's Foot Prints
OOC: Testing Mossy-poo out. Still working on his profile so it might not help if you look at it. .__.

What a life to have lived already. To have been at deaths doorsteps and been given a choice. A choice, which he had accepted gracefully. Even if it meant he was doomed to be haunted by Moss Feradae's ghost, doomed to be cursed by the warrior's memories. It was a life he chose and would live it graciously. He would make something of it. He would help people, find a mate, and have a family.

The thick bodied, muscular, optime wolf strode down a path littered with other's footsteps, large and small alike. Curious eyes, full of wisdom gazed at each one for a few moments before moving on. Moss thought long and hard about almost everything, questioning everything with a thirst for knowledge. One of the footsteps stood out to him. A slender footstep, probably of a female optime, fresh. The gentle giant knelt down to examine it pressing his hand into it and breathing in the scents around him. It was a lovely scent that the small mark left behind, of flowers. A smile creased on the heathen's lips, drawn to the mysterious girl. He couldn't help but daydream about what she may look like, how beautiful she must be. His tail swayed behind him as he let his mind fantasize about the dream girl.

To Moss's distaste, Eilam appeared to him in Lupus form standing near the foot print and gazing viciously at it. A thread of drool dripped from his maw, the lovely scent disappearing upon the spirit's arrival. Moss turned and snarled at the ember wolf. Eilam's presence never brought anything good. "Moss, good to see you. Daydreaming about the mate you'll never have? The children that will never be born. Because of me?" Moss stood with a solemn gaze on his face, tender eyes staring down at the foot print. "You will do nothing of the sort. I won't have it. This is my life Eilam, you died years ago. Now shoo." The coffee stained wolf continued to walk ignoring the shadowy wolf that followed him. "Now don't be so crude. You know, I'll always be here for you Moss. I am you...friend, of sorts." In response, a growl rumbled from the behemoth's chest. "You have no control over my actions, you're nothing but a memory, a spirit. You're harmless aside from your cruel words."

A malicious laugh echoed through the forest, though most wouldn't hear it. "You're such a naive canine. I'll let you keep living your fantasy, but it'll only go awry. I'll make every day hell." Moss couldn't stand the words the ember wolf said, always tormenting and judging. Always spitting atrocities that would make Moss think. Pouring his memories onto the harmless wolf and making him do horrible crimes. Why couldn't Eilam just leave? Moss wasn't sure, but he would find a way to tune him out so he could live the life he envisioned. Moss eventually came to a stop once Eilam was gone. He would get no rest if that vile creature was around. He sat his pack down and leaned up against the tree letting his head fall back against the rough bark. His eyes closed, slivers of light fell on his face through the canopy and he dozed off, a smile on his face as he started to think about the girl he would meet eventually.