J: Searching for home
Joining Application
Character Name:Lukos
Character Birthdate:March 10, 1991
Species:
Is your character a Luperci?:Yes
How you found 'Souls?:Browsing for good werewolf roleplaying games when 'Souls pulled up.
Are you joining a pack?:Loner
If joining a pack, are you joining IC or OOC?:IC
Profile or three writing examples:[html]http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3822
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lukos was starting to accept the fact that he was a loner. So far he hasn't really seen any other loners, except for the desert dog. But that was a while ago, and he was nearing the Anathema border. He wondered what it was like, having a pack to care for. His last pack wasn't so, 'friendly'. Shouldn't stand around thinking, Lukos thought to himself. He was still pretty deep in the Dampwoods, and it was getting late. Lukos started sifting into Secui form, dreaming of the types of meat they would have stored. Roe buck, White-tail, Elk, Moose, just the thought made Lukos hungry. Maybe because he was already hungry. And lonely. Throwing caution into the winds, Lukos started to howl, hoping other Luperci were nearby, with food. Well, I could just kill a rabbit myself, Lukos thought. But that would get rid of the lonely feeling, so he kept on howling while running to the Anathema pack borders. Hold it! he thought. Were are the borders? He never had been this far north, so he was completely confused. Now he began to fear that he already passed the borders, and that he was trespassing. "Nonsense," he said to himself. "I'm way to far in the Dampwoods." he reasoned as he jumped over a small stream. Although, I do still wonder if someone is near, he thought. I need to get my bearings, he told himself, so he stopped and let out a long howl.