street's like a jungle
The Dampwoods, dusk. Wraith is in her lupus form.
[html]
[/html]The suggestion had come suddenly and with a suddenness that always implied violence in Wraith's mind. Somewhere, one of them had suggested that they go visit Aeron. Wraith had not seen her mother in many months, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to go. The last time she'd seen the older warrior, they'd gotten into a fight and Wraith had yelled at her, childishly, but she'd been right. Her mother had abandoned her for some other woman and Wraith hated her for it. She knew that her father had never liked females very much and it was weird knowing that neither of her parents had ever loved or even liked one another. But they had been a family--or, they could have been. Wraith had cobbled together her own family now, but it still hurt knowing that Aeron had left them. She didn't want to go back, but here she was: jogging off through the woods.

For the hundredth time, Wraith cast a furtive glance over at her sister. Lucilla hadn't come with them, but this time, she was accompanied by Valkyrie. She sort of liked it since having her older sister with her brought her a lot of comfort--and courage.

Once they neared Anathema's borders, Wraith stopped suddenly. She didn't want to go anymore. This was close enough. She could smell them and they smelled gross.

"This is far enough," she said nervously. "Can you call her, Val?" she pleaded. She didn't want to be the one to do it.[html]
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 377 :: ohigh, Valk is in secui form

No one said that this would be easy
This is never easy.

Her sister had dragged her along to go visit their mother. Her mother was long gone, doing whatever her mother was doing far away from here. She was almost jealous of her sister for having a mother was that so close, yet so far, but then again, she also was mad at Aeron for dumping the pups on her and her father. If Aeron didn't want them, then why would she let her father mate with her? Also, if her father was gay, why would he even do it to her? She did not understand the reasons behind the actions of the older adults, nor would she really ever know unless Aeron knew and would tell her what the reason for the existence of her siblings if their parents had nothing to do with each other. Dainty paws took her alongside her sister, Valkyrie being slightly taller than her sister because of her long legs and awkward gait. The orche woman seemed to be quiet more often now than she used to be, and there was little conversation between herself and Wraith as they traveled from Inferni, to Anathema to see the mother of the warrior in training.

When they came upon the border, Valk hung back for a moment before Wraith told her that this was far enough. Valk nodded her head and stopped her march and she looked at her sister. Wraith requested that she called for the Atheed of Anathema, and she perked a brow at the 'child'. Her large ears bent back slightly as she looked at the other coyote. This was her mother, not Valkyrie's. If anything the woman might think that something was up or something. Valkyrie didn't know, but she huffed, a signal that she didn't want to do this, but she lifted her head to the sky and let a coyote howl come from her lips, calling to the Atheed.

Hopefully she won't come and try to kill us. spoke the woman to the girl as her howl died down and she looked back at her sister. You won't ever leave Inferni like your mother did, would you, Wraith? she asked curiously, her accent dropped, and her voice actually slightly low and sad.

<style>
.valky-crys {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.valky-crys img{width:300px; float:left}
.valky-crys p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-crys p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-crys .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.valky-crys p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.valky-crys b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A9ACB6;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Crys!

[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +3 OOC ::

Aeron had decided that Pride was plenty old enough now to help with things going on in the pack. She was also training the girl in a way t become her replacement in years ti come. She would train the white child to be strong and brave. She knew it would be time before the child was groomed to be the best she could be. Aeron looked at the child as she dusted herself off. Her mother just tossed the child to the ground. As a good warrior she knew she had to get back up. White eyes glared at her golden mother. The woman was to strong for her but she wasn't going to give up.

Stopping Pride looked out and huffed. "Mama someone is calling for you" she said looking at her mother. Aeron nodded as she moved towards her horse. Come pride She said as she lifted her young daughter up onto the stallion. You need to learn all aspects of my jobs. She said as she hopped up behind Pride.

Aeron was not to certain who she would find looking for her. She dug in her heels and raced them to the borders. She didn't think that anyone would be looking for her. She huffed a little as she moved towards the border. She could tell that the call was more coyote then wolf she wondered if Vesper was coming to see her or her own daughter. She doubted that Wraith had come the girl hated her. Slowing she pulled down her hood and glanced at Pride as the girl snarled a bit. "Mama who are they?" She asked nervous.

valkyrie, wraith. She spoke looking at her daughter and the other daughter of Hybrid. What are you doing here? She asked as she slid from her horse.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
[/html]Val didn’t look too happy to be the one to call Aeron. Wraith curled into herself after she realized how stupid she was being. She was over a year old and she couldn’t even howl for someone on her own? Of course Val would keep thinking she was just some dumb kid if she did things like this. But she had brought Val here for moral support—she thought. She didn’t want to face Aeron alone since the last time, she’d spat in her mother’s face and thrown away her attempts to reconcile their relationship. She’d deserved it, but even still, Wraith felt guilty about it. She was so torn, too: she wanted to have a mother, but then, she didn’t want one if she would just hurt her again. She wanted a mother, but did she need one? If she had Val, whose mother and father were both absent, shouldn’t she be happy with that? Why did she have to go and be greedy? She was so confused.

“Thanks,” she mewled. She kept her eyes on the ground because she didn’t think she could look at her sister. She berated herself for being so weak and kept up a chant of stupid, stupid, stupid until Val spoke up. She widened her eyes when Val said that she hoped that Aeron wouldn’t try to kill them. Would she? Wraith was so shocked that when Val asked her if she would ever leave Inferni, she shook her head, numb. She wanted to promise that she wouldn’t leave, but she couldn’t form the words. Now, she worried that someone else would find them and hurt them. She didn’t want Val to get hurt. For a moment, she contemplated leaving with Val just in case. Who knew what these crazy wolves might do. These thoughts were dashed away when she heard movement in the distance. Alert, Wraith scanned the trees and lifted her nose to test the wind for any new scents. She smelled them before she saw them and when she did, her suspicions were confirmed: there was someone else with Aeron.

The puppy snarled and referred to Aeron as ‘mama.’ Shocked, Wraith watched as Aeron drew closer on her horse. She stood still, refusing to move, and keeping her eyes on the weird white thing. Aeron dismounted from the horse and Wraith glanced from the white puppy to Aeron and back again.

“I,” she began, but stopped. She didn’t want to say that she’d come here to see Aeron, but that was exactly what she had done. “Who’s that?” she asked instead, pointing at the white thing with her right foreleg.[html]
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 582 :: Valkyrie is not a happy llama.

Rally! We're gonna go to a right
Rally! Some of you come alone!

She was grateful that her sister had thanked her for her efforts, and she acknowledged this with a single nod of her head before she let her rump fall to the ground and her long tail curl around her tall, thin form. She sat still, like a statue as she waited for the Atheed of the pack to show her scarred face. Valkyrie's tail flicked lightly and her gamboge eyes (that seemed to have lost some of it's kind shine) turned onto her sister. She saw the child shake her head to the question of leaving Inferni. Good. Father would be upset if you did. Like he was upset with me, when I left. she spoke to her sister with a sigh. She continued to sit there, and she moved her gaze to the forest of Anathema. She let a small sigh pass her lips again as she sat there and waited. Luckily, she was only waiting for a short amount of time before a horse came into view as well as the Atheed and a child. Gamboge eyes looked to the pup, who went further to snarl at Wraith and Valkyrie, and the Coywolf let her large ears fall on her head and her hackles raise on her back. Who did this pup think she was? You should teach your child some respect. Valkyrie gruffly spoke to the coyote woman who betrayed them. She betrayed Inferni, and yet, here she was, a co-leader for this pack of wolves. Did she really just think that? She did. Who was she becoming?!

There was still spite in the normally happy-go lucky woman. She stared at the child with those spiteful eyes before they finally turned to Aeron. Wraith dumbly asked who the child was, and Valkyrie looked between the two. Her tail flicked and her large ears still lay flat against her head. Why don't you answer her? This is your new kid, isn't it? The one you love more than her, and Lucilla, and Nathaniel. she angrily assumed that the child was her new kid, the one she probably made with some other random male. The ones you didn't abandon. So, where are the rest of them? Or did you only keep that one? Valkyrie asked as she stood up on her delicate feet, her long tail raising to sit slightly higher than her spine. She accused the woman of abandoning them, because she basically did, and Valkyrie never got to express herself about the children and how it affected her to have to raise her sister and brothers with little help when Aeron could have raised her own children. Don't get her wrong, Valkyrie loved her siblings, she really did, but she went through a lot having to raise them by herself basically.

How can you even do such a thing? They're wolves, aren't they? growled the woman, as she stared right into the golden eyes of the scarred woman as her tail flicked irritably as she glance over at the child to see the wolf in the child. There was no wolf to be seen, in all reality, but Valkyrie did not let that stop her from making accusations. Why was Valkyrie was picking a fight? Because how dare the woman come up to her and her sister with another child that she bore. A child she didn't even know that was also related to both Wraith and Valkyrie.

<style>
.valky-crys2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.valky-crys2 img{width:300px; float:left}
.valky-crys2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-crys2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-crys2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.valky-crys2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.valky-crys2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em; color:#EF9B0F;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Crys!

[/html]
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +418 OOC :: I love Aeron she cracks me up

Pride looked at her mother then to the two strangers. She didn't quite like that they were here to see her mommy. Her mother was always busy and away from her and she finally was having time with her mommy and here were these two taking her time away. She waited a top the large stallion and watched.

Aeron sighed as she looked at the two coyotes that came to bother her now. She was no traitor she was still a yote by blood and she held her head with pride over being a yote. Aeron worked hard for her position she was proud of herself. Aeron turned to Pride and helped her down off the massive horse. She did not want things to turn out like this nor had she wanted more children to be honest. The almost Albino child had a lot to deal with after all, Wraith and Luc they had a lot too. I don't have to answer to you Valkyrie. The only one I have to answer to is my daughter Wraith. The orange coy may be her children's half sister but that didn't matter much to Aeron at the moment.

Aeron huffed. I don't know who this Nathaniel is he's not my son. I had no living sons, he must be hybrids from another woman. She said looking at Valkyrie. And I love Wraith and Luc more then anything in the whole world. I left them with you and hybrid because they deserve to be around their family. I could not raise then to be infernian. I don't believe in what that land does. She said as she looked at val golden eyes stern watching her.

Pride looked at the two now standing there in her Optime form she gave a weak smile still nervous. I'm Pride Adwen Tormenta. She spoke as she looked down at her feet a bit. Aeron looked at Wraith, she knew she had to say something. I was going to bring Adwen to meet you. She was born here so she didn't need to live in Inferni. Adwen.... Aeron got stopped as the white girl looked at her and huffed. Pride mama call me pride She said as aeron turned back to wraith. Pride is the last child of hybrid she's no wolf in honesty. I may live among wolves but I do not breed myself with them. She said huffing. Happy? she asked glaring at Val.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]
[/html]Wraith had never seen Val this angry before. Wraith didn’t think that Val could say anything to a packmember when she was at their borders. If Wraith found someone at Inferni’s borders, she knew that she could hurt them because they were nothing in Inferni. But now the roles were reversed, so did that mean that this weird white puppy could hurt them because they were nothing to Anathema? Wraith didn’t want to think about it, but she was worried that Val would upset Aeron. Her mother was still a warrior and even if they didn’t get along, Wraith knew what it meant to be a warrior. She still respected the trade.

When Wraith asked who the puppy was, she was worried for a second that Val wanted to eat it. She snapped before Aeron was able to reply and Wraith could tell that Val was getting angrier and angrier by the second. Wraith watched as Aeron sighed in reply (it was as if Val didn’t even scare her, which was surprising, since Val was scaring Wraith a little now) and then helped the little puppy get down from the horse. Wraith was shocked when Aeron said that she didn’t have to answer to Valkyrie. That was so rude!

“She’s my sister,” Wraith insisted, “like Luc is.” She could feel her resolve wavering, though. She wanted to say more, but wasn’t sure if she should. “She raised me,” she said proudly. But then she frowned when Aeron said that Nathaniel wasn’t hers.

“But Nate’s my brother,” she replied, confused. “Me an’ Lucy an’ Nate—we’ve always been brothers and sisters. How could he be from someone else? He’s my brother.” But that didn’t make him all the way hers. Maybe he was like Val—another one of Hybrid’s children. Wraith didn’t know how she felt about that.

What confused Wraith the most, though, was that Aeron still didn’t like Inferni. Inferni was her home. It was their entire family’s home. It was strong and it was right. As Wraith considered this, the puppy looked up and introduced itself—herself Wraith realized—as Pride Adwen Tormenta. That was a stupid name. She didn’t like it. The puppy was too white, too—she looked dumb, just like her name.

“But she’s younger ‘an me. How’s she Daddy’s too? Daddy died a long time ago. I don’t—” she started, but broke off to glare at the girl. “Why didn’t you tell me before? Why—” she started, but then stopped. Everything was so confusing.[html]
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 536 :: ohigh, Valk is in secui form

So am I still waiting for this world to stop hating
Can't find a good reason, can't find hope to believe in..

The Atheed spoke to her as if she was nothing. She was nothing, but that's not what she thought about. She didn't think about how she was on their lands, throwing accusations, nor did she care that she was doing this. Wraith needed answers, and what better way to get them than to pick a fight about it? It was doubtful that Aeron would willingly pass over the information anyways, since there was a failure of communication for so long. Thin, mostly coyote lips of the female pulled back to reveal sharp daggers that normally were only shown in a smile. Now, they were showed in anger. Why was Valkyrie so angry? Was it because she lost herself along the way? Or was it because she had questions that needed answers, but unlike Wraith, the questions she had could not be answered, for the one who could answer them was about 4 feet in the ground.

Valkyrie did not speak back to the woman. Aeron went on to speak about how Nathaniel was not her child and how she loved Wraith and Luci more than anything in the world. That was hard to believe. Also where did the little bastard male come from? Hybrid was a homosexual. Why would he have so many children going around if he wasn't into women, and better yet, Hybrid hated children! Hybrid didn't want anything to do with Wraith and Nathan and Luci, so what made her think that they would have been okay to be raised in Inferni?

Her tail lashed back and forth as the child then decided to speak, speaking a name that mattered little to Valkyrie, considering that none of the names corresided with Hybrid's name. There was little time until the Atheed spoke of how she was going to bring "Adwen-Pride" to meet them. Valkyrie huffed. Are you sure you weren't just gonna dump her on me like you did, last time? growled the woman with her large ears still flattened against her skull as she stared a hard stare at the Atheed.

Wraith was speaking in the middle of all of this as well, and Valkyrie was listening to her words of defense, and having someone on her side was actually making her feel better. After Wraith's final words, Valkyrie decided that it was time for her to point out a few things that did not make sense. You do realize that my father, actually, our father, was a homosexual right? He didn't like women. He didn't just fuck females for the hell of it either, because I was his only child for a very, very long time. Now you expect me to think that he'd fuck you not only once, but twice? I highly doubt that. I don't think that this mutt is our blood. growled Valkyrie as she glared at the Atheed some more. She doesn't even look anything like Hybrid. Hell, I look more like Hybrid more than she ever will look. I refuse to believe that she is my blood, because she isn't. Valkyrie snorted as her tail continued to lash. Though the long tail of hers did not rise above much of any rank other than omega. Even in her pack she was not a high rank, so she naturally knew not to challenge another in the most primal ways, but the woman was a person of expressions, so she could not control her facial expressions. She expressed herself wholeheartedly, but the instinct always seemed to get her in some way.

<style>
.valky-Miyu {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.valky-Miyu img{width:300px; float:left}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.valky-Miyu p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#AA0000;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Miyu!

[/html]
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +3 OOC :: I love Aeron she cracks me up

The ganesa woman feared not over Val's increasing temper. Aeron looked at her golden eyes flairing as she watched her. Turning to wraith she huffed why was it the worlds worst thing to be left with family. Why was this such a big thing to the two infernian yotes. Standing up taller her body screamed after the power she had earned. Valkyrie you are testing my patience. You think you know everything about the world, you arrogant brat. she turned to Wraith as Adwen shifted a bit uneasy from her mothers growing rage.

Now listen to me Wraith. Her voice was gentile as she spoke to her daughter. I came to you a month before she was born. I was fat don't you remember? I was going to tell you and Ask you if you would like me to move back there. She said. looking to pride then to wraith. But you seemed to hate me so much I chose not to tell you or ask you. I figured you'd never want to see me after that. I never thought you'd ever come here. She stopped talking and moved forward towards the child. though she wasn't really a child anymore was she.

Aeron took in a deep breath. I wanted to go and see you but fear of this happening scared me. I wanted to be in your life again but you seemed so hateful and happy with Val, Luc and even this child Nathaniel. That answered everything but val didn't it. She turned to Valkyrie standing tall again she looked down at her. what did the girl want a form of DNa testing something only humans could do. Now to answer you, your father way Gay just as I am. She spoke looking at her. But the fact is we needed each other to have children pass on our strong DNA to the next. You are a product of it. Wraith is strong like her father and mother. Luc i haven't seen once I bet she's doing well though. She looked at Val. believe what you want but Hybrid and I had an agreement and a while before he died I went to him and he agreed to one last time. That was all she had to answer Valkyrie's questions.

Believe me

[/html]
[html]
[/html] Valkyrie was right. Everything that she knew about her father confirmed this. He confirmed this. After all, he'd been around more than her mother had since Aeron had abandoned them to live in Anathema. Even though she didn't see her father much, he was still there. Valkyrie was right.

She didn't like how Aeron spoke to Valkyrie. Wraith's fur immediately stood on end. She backed up and her eyes darkened as she regarded her mother with a new vein of anger.

"Don't speak to her like that," she said coldly. "Valkyrie's my family," she said, making sure to emphasize that where Valkyrie was considered family, Aeron was not.

When Aeron addressed her in particular, Wraith narrowed her eyes, but didn't respond or move. Whatever her mother had to say, she would listen to it; but she wouldn't necessarily believe it. When Aeron said that she had considered moving back to Inferni, her blood ran cold.

"Of course I was mad at you! You abandoned me and all I wanted was a family. How could you have decided to stay in Anathema? It wasn't me. I'm still angry at you. You didn't have any right to decide if I hated you or not. I was happy, but that's because I had to make myself happy with what I had left. You left us and I didn't leave you. You could have come back. I never told you to stay away." Wraith was furious. How dare her mother blame her for all of this?

"You made the decision to stay away, not me, so don't you dare blame me for it." Her blood felt fiery hot now and Valkyrie's previous words gave her reason to speak and be so forward. She was sick of the bullshit her mother tried to pull on her.

When Aeron said that Hybrid was gay, Wraith smirked. She'd heard that line before. But she still didn't understand how her mother too could be gay. If being gay meant you preferred males to females, then weren't all girls gay? She didn't understand the subtlety, so she let it slide.

"So are you going to make this girl stay away from her true family because of you, too, then?" she asked. Her voice was haughty as she regarded the small coyote thing. She wondered what it was like.

[html]
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 639 :: Sorry for the wait again. Whelp, Valkyrie is done here.

So am I still waiting for this world to stop hating
Can't find a good reason, can't find hope to believe in..

Those golden eyes of the Atheed strangely did not affect the growing temper of the Massacre woman. She knew she was right, and she cared not what the golden coyote woman spoke. The Atheed went on to speak about how she was an arrogant brat though, and this sent a ripple of anger, as well as a loud rumble from her throat. I'M THE ARROGANT BRAT?! ME? HA! I never said I knew EVERYTHING. YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING. YOU DON'T. If anyone here is an arrogant brat, it'd be YOU. You're the one who thinks they know everything. I know what I know, and that's ALL I know! snarled the Massacre woman. Her fur that was normally silky and smooth now was fluffed out, her tall form taking a more feral, and even frightening look to it over what it normally was. Her lips curled back at the woman, but still she did not raise her tail. No. She knew not to, even if she was getting more and more pissed by the second.

Of course the Atheed would only calm even when the child she bore showed all of her hate for the woman. Valkyrie could see now why she hated the Atheed so much. She was so arrogant, and so....all-knowing or at least she thought she was all knowing. Wraith defended her, and not only that but she proceeded to rip Aeron a new asshole as she spoke about how the Atheed knew nothing of Wraith's feelings. Not only that, but the Atheed blamed Wraith for the decisions that she made, when it was all her fault, not Wraith's. Valkyrie agreed that it was not her fault and that it was Aeron's. All of this was Aeron's fault. She was a traitor, and she was in denial to think that she was not a traitor to Inferni. After all, she went to live with wolves. Who had Valkyrie become? Thinking such things like she did about the traitor, about the Atheed of Anathema.

Aeron went on to try to explain to Valkyrie that Hybrid and she had an agreement. One late litter of pups, but how could Hybrid know he was going to die? How could he go against his own nature not once, but twice, three times? Valkyrie growled. I don't believe you. Where are the others? What'd you do? Send them off to some other families? Huh? You're such a bullshit liar. I'm glad you left Wraith with me, so I could show her how to not be. To not be a stupid showoff liar like you. You belong in Anathema, you traitor, you liar. snarled the secui female as she finally raised her tail and it lashed back and forth. She was done talking to Aeron if all she was going to do was lie like that. I'm done talking to you. Go back to your wolf pack, you wolf-fucker had Valkyrie once thought of being with a wolf? Yes, but that wasn't the point. Valkyrie never laid with that wolf, like this woman more than likely did on a regular basis (from Valkyrie's assumptions) and since she lived in the clan of coyotes and mostly coyote mixes, she knew that she would not lay with a wolf. Ever.

Valkyrie looked to Wraith. Let's go, Wraith. It's time to leave this smelly lands. You wouldn't want to stay here too long, or they might start to brain-wash you or something. the woman snorted at the end of her words and then she turned away from the borders of Anathema and she started to walk away, pausing only to look back at the child to make sure that she was following.

<style>
.valky-Miyu {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.valky-Miyu img{width:300px; float:left}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.valky-Miyu p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.valky-Miyu b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#AA0000;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #000000;}
</style>
image © Miyu!

[/html]