Wandering
OOC:Here we go again. Toby, you better have landed in the lake. Be a shame to see that arrogant dog up a tree. Because dogs do not climb trees very well, as I'm told. Although you are a luperci, so that might make a difference. (I'm totally messing with you, I'm not suggesting anything for your thread.)

Lukos scanned the surrounding area around the cave for any sign of the black dog. This isn't good. If we don't find him, I might lose my verbal punching bag. He looked over his shoulder at Lance. "I know that we have to do something, I just don't know what to do!" He turned to Aethusa as she was giving them orders. "Who made you leader? Your in no condition-Hey!" he shouted as she dashed out the cave. "Now what do we do? I'm tired from helping her out the first time, I can't chase her down again." He slumped against the cave wall, exhausted from facing the tornado earlier.

Your going to have to help her if she needs it Lance. That tornado is taking its toll on my energy." He sat on the floor yet again, ready for a nice nap. "Trust me, I would love to help again, but I want to sleep right now." He curled up on the ground, looking up at Lance thorough half-closed eyes. "Night night."
"Well i guess I got this. I mean it's not like there is a tornado outside or anything. lance couldn't help but laugh at Lukos. Taking a nap during a tornado."Well looks like it's up to me and Aethusa. Lance sat down a began to ponder how to help Toby."Well when in doubt charge in!" Lance began to rise and stared at the strong winds outside. Not even thinking he ran full speed out of the cave.

The moment he got out of the cave the wind began to pick him up. Lance thought he was done for but then he remembered that he still had his stick. So Lance rose the stick above his head and planted it into the ground."Aethusa, get some rope out of my satchel and toss it to me. I'm going to tie myself to it and you hold the other end. Hopefully it's enough to be able to find Toby!"

Lance thought"Hope she can hold on. My life will be in her hands." he just realized that he is putting his life in the hands of a stranger while trying to save another stranger."Well at least if I die I won't be alone."
Aethusa snorted at Lukos trying to make an argument about orders. Aethusa wasn't trying to be the Alpha. She nodded to Lance and grabbed the rope tossing it to Lance. "Tie it around your wrists!" She barked and tied it around her wrists and also held it. "If we die, we die together!" She winked staring at the tornado that was slightly diminishing but was heading there way. Now she felt awkward about what she had just said. Her grip tightening, "Hold on it's heading our way again!" She dug her hind claws into the ground.
"Well at least i'm not the only one willing to risk my life. Yes i'm looking at you Lukos! Lance tried to joke around to forget about the fact that he is about 100 ft from a tornado right now. Toby! If you can hear me walk towards my voice. Lance then held his stick up as far as he could to show were he was at."He better be okay. Lance tried to walk even farther out but the rope wouldn't let him."Aethusa can you walk out more? I need to go farther out.
Lukos was trying to regain some energy when Lance and Aethusa started shouting outside the cave. I guess he went out after all. He sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked around seeing no sign of Toby, who was presumably still outside. Great. He stood up, picking up his spear turned anchor. Walking to the mouth of the cave, he studied the pair trying to rescue Toby. If he even needs to be rescued. he reminded himself.

They tied themselves together, to keep them on the ground he guessed. Lance made fun of him, pointing out that Lukos is in the cave while Lance is looking for Toby. "I'm glad to help Lance." he countered. He walked ten feet out of the cave enterance and stuck his spear in the ground. "If you throw me another peice of rope, I'll be able to pull you in if things go bad." The tornado was barely starting to go away, but it would be safer to wait it out in the cave. "Good luck!" he shouted. No one's going to die, not if I can help it.
Sorry I haven't been on lately I was sick and didn't get a chance to announce it.
Aethusa stepped a little farther out digger her claws into the ground even more, if she were to respond to Lukos right now she would lose her concentration and she couldn't let that happen to Lance, to let him get killed. Her grip tightening her tail and her hackles bristled. "HOLD ON TIGHT!" She yelled and bent down as the torando got closer. She wasn't using all of her strength yet to keep her friend from blowing away. PLEASE HOLD ON PLEASE HOLD ON! She thought, suddenly she tied the rope around her dagger and stabbed her weapon into the ground and then used all of her might pushing down on it so it wouldn't come lose. She looked back at were Lukos was. He should be safe in the cave. She thought and then turned back to Lance.
"Toby. Where are you?" Lance couldn't see him anywhere.[b'there in my bag! there's some more rope Lukos!"[/b] Lane look back at the tornado/That thing is getting close. Then lance heard a cracking sound. He looked towards the sound and saw a almost 30 ft tree falling right at him and Aethusa. Lance was paralyzed with fear.

Before the tree could hit him Land had regained his ability to move and got out of the way as the tree smashed against the ground. Lance got back up to see that the tree had landed on his rope."I'm stuck!This tree is on the rope! lance walked back and tried pulling the rope out from under the tree. It wouldn't budge. Then Lance realized if he couldn't get this rope put the tornado would suck him in. He looked back to see Lukos."Get that rope and I'll tie myself around that! He hoped he could get this fixed before this search party started looking for a corpse.
Aethusa could tell that the tree was holding down the rope so she quickly untied the rope. She jumped over the tree. She grabbed Lance's hand cut the rope free and then ducked behind the tree. "Get down!" She covered her head. The clouds over head had given her a headache but right now that was the least of her worries. If Aethusa got out of this situation, she felt like she could get out of any situation. Suddenly the winds started to die down. She looked over the fallen tree and it was all over. "I guess it got full." She said annoyed.

Aethusa jumped over the tree. "LUKOS! YOU CAN COME OUT NOW! IT'S OVER!" She called to the other male wolf. She put her dagger back in it's place and looked around at the damage that the storm had caused. "TOBY!" She called out. She searched around for Toby now. "I don't think he made it." Aethusa turned to Lance with a sign of melancholy on her face. She shook her head and then turned back to the damaged forest.
OOC:Well, that was interesting. It's finally over.

Lukos was about to approach Lance and help when Aethusa leaped over the tree and got to him first. Out done AGAIN by a girl! Maybe she should join Anathema, might have more luck than me. Then the female call him. SHE THOUGHT I WAS STILL INSIDE!?!?!? he rage inside of his head with his right eye twitching furiously.

"I'M RIGHT HERE! HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME!" he mocked her. He ignored her and started walking toward Lance. "You okay? I thought you where done for before I could reach you, but apparently I was wrong." He shook his head, not believing his day. It's actually more dusk than day now. That storm lasted awhile. "Come on, lets go help find the dog." He walked off in the direction of Aethusa, muttering under his breath. "Show off. How come she's the one who always comes to the rescue? Can't believe that I needed a girl to help me. Oh wait, I didn't. Guess this is what I get for sleeping on the job."
Lance snarled at Lukos's comment."Well I believe i recall seeing someone being drug into the cave by the same girl. Am i wrong?" lance sighed realizing that he had escaped death twice today.'Well "Well isn't this a lucky bunch." Lance remembered Toby.[b]"Well guess we better find the dog.

lance hoped he was alright."Wait Aethusa just saved my life.'He Aethusa thanks for saving me. He began to blush at the thought of being saved by a girl.'Well after we find Toby want to go do something that doesn't include me almost dying?" lance laughed thinking that wasn't even possible now. He had become accident prone but at least he had people to help him.
OOC:Not going to call Toby a friend just yet. He was rather rude to me and all. Wink

Lukos turned his head and glared at Lance. "I could have gotten to that cave without her. And my tail wouldn't have been yanked if she would let me." He gave up and softened his stare. "I don't feel like doing this right now. Lets just find the mutt." He didn't want to argue with Lance about who needed saving, but felt like both sides had a point. She did do her best to save all four of them, and being a little bias, Lukos didn't need her to help him in such an embarrassing and painful manner.

He couldn't help but chuckle at Lance's remark. "Don't forget that the rest of us almost died too." Hopefully we all came out unscathed. he thought grimly. "But sure, I would be glad to do something less dangerous." After we find Toby, of course. Would be a sadder day without the puffed up, arrogant dog. Lukos walked on, following Aethusa in the search for their acquaintance.
(Sorry for all of my typos I'm typing on my mom's IPhone)

Aethua's ear twitched as she heared the wolves bicker. She chuckled with arrogance. Well do they think I'm just going to sit back and let them get beat up. She remembered that the wind had blown off her bandage and cotton. Tiny particles of leaves and twigs were now in her wound. It hurt worribly, a very faint whine escaped from her lips, but then she shut it quick, hoping that her companions wouldn't start to pamper her. She couldn't smell Toby anywhere the wind must've blown so fiearce that it blew all if the scents away. Aethusa's paw-like-hands in fists as she walked with the throbbing wound on her back, not to mention the little scrapes and bruises. Her fur wind blown and her tail bristled she tried not to lose her stance. She was so use now to just being lifted up in the air by the winds. Her eyes narrowed as she clumsily fell backwards. "Clumsy me, I feel so-" Then she realized that it wasn't the winds that made her dizzy it was the loss of blood from her wound. Okay Aethusa, just keep on trekking, forget about it! She thought. But it hurt to bad, maybe just a little comforting hand? It was very tempting, in fact to tempting. She put her hand on her wound and got up, she smeared blood all over her and and her back. She looked at her plm and realized how bad it really was. "Oh no!" She sneered.
Lance was glad it was over. He could finally rest but before he could lay down he heard a whimper. He looked back to see that Aethusa's cut was gashed open. lance opened his mouth with surprise."Do you need help? That looks serious." lance grabbed his satchel and looked for some more bandages but there were none. So lance ripped part of his plain black shirt and knelt behind Aethusa."Here let me fix that.[/b] lance tied the cloth around her back and chest tight. lance then ripped this rest of his shirt up and put it in his satchel to use for later."Feel better? lance smiled at her knowing he was starting to flirt again but how could he not she was the only girl around.
(Her wound is on her back, I WILL EDIT THIS AND PUT MORE IN IT!)

"Oh thanks." Aethusa said calmly. "I think we better get to a river and set camp up there." She paused. "There will be fish and much more to eat, and also I can finally clean out my wound." She was getting hungry. Then she turned to Lukos. "Hey, do you know where the nearest river is?" Her odd eye coloration almost made it seemed like her eyes were flashing all of the time. She coudl hear the birds coming out of there nest and begin to chirp.
OOC:Sorry I took so long to respond, Lance joined Anathema and I almost got killed by one of the leaders. (Still waiting for his response, but I hope he decides to not cut me in half.) Kind of forgot about checking the LASKY thread.

"Huh?" Lukos was looking for Toby so much that he wasn't paying attention to his companions. "Ah crap, I'm sorry. Are you alright?" He listened to her, eyeing her wound wrapped in the makeshift bandage. The gesture was sweet of Lance, but she'll need medical attention beyond that. "The nearest river huh? I think it's over in that direction, not very far from here." He pointed southeast, where he believed the river he had to detour around was. "I'll help you get there. Lance, try to find Toby. Aethusa needs rest, and I don't trust her by herself. No offense."

Lukos gave her his walking stick spear, hoping she would use it. "You need it more than me." He turned to face Lance. "And if you don't find Toby before the sun goes down, find your way to us. With all that black hair it would be impossible to find him unconscious. Lets just hope it doesn't come to that." I'm probably starting to look like the one who wants to be in charge, but I just want everyone safe. I hope they know that. He started walking in the direction of the river, pausing for the injured. "Coming?"
Aethusa snorted and snatched his spear that he offered, she was a little offended, she had been alone her whole life, she knew how to survive alone, with no weapons but her dagger, fangs, and claws. She began to storm to the southeast direction. "I know how to survive alone punk." She sniffed the air, she could now smell the water. "C'mon. Lance, follow our scent trail. After your done searching for the wet dog." She then ran towards the river disappearing into the dark forest, she dodged the bushes and trees. Jumping over fallen logs and branches from the storm. Jumping over the biggest puddles only her claws making a ripple. The leaves barely moving behind her. She could hear the bats coming from their caves, making their way out into the dawn. The dirt moving between her paws, she felt good to be running again, suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks as she almost fell into the river. "Huh, I wonder if punk is having a hard time keeping up with me?" She said to herslef and looked behind her. She liked giving nicknames to wolves. And Lukos's was punk. Toby's was Wet dog, and Lance? Well she hadn't come up for him yet.
OOC-Aww no nickname Sad
_________________________________________________________________________________

"Well fine. You guys have all your fun while I look for a wet dog. That's about fair." Lance was a little annoyed that he had to stay back but whatever he could do to help was fine with him."Hope I can fins Toby. Wouldn't be the same without Lukos having someone to fight for dominance.Lance walked out of the cave and began searching for Toby. He decided he needed a higher view so he tried to climb the tallest tree. He pulled his small carving knife out of his satchel and stabbed the tree with it. He then planted his feet on the tree and hugged it with his other hand. he then pulled out the knife and stuck it in higher and continued to do this until he reached the branches from which he used to climb. When lance reached the top he began scanning the area for Toby."Toby where are you!" Lance was so preoccupied with finding Toby that he didn't hear the branch snapping. When he finally realized this he tried jumping to the nearest branch but missed. he fell down and ht his back on a branch. He though he was hurt but was able to get up.[i]"Could have been worse." Lance decided to continue his search on the ground.
Darn, while I was replying my IPad died, resetting my post. Oh well.

Lukos smirked at Aethusa's remark. "I wasn't saying that you couldn't surrvive." he said as she stormed off. "Don't worry Lance, you probably won't miss much. I'll save some fish for you." He started to chase after Aethusa. He started to have an idea, both a test and a little fun. He ghosted from tree to tree, vaulting over fallen trees. The smell of her blood kept him on the right track, along with the river smell he knew. Five yards ahead of him was a oak tree that fell on another tree, making an opening underneath it. Grinning, he slid on his knees bellow the tree, and kept on running. Almost ate tree bark back there. In no time he came upon the she wolf standing at the riverbank. He quickly dodged behind a tree, planning the test. He dodged from tree to tree, staying in the shadows until he was on her right. He stepped out from the shade, saying "You have to do better than that to lose me."

"I gave you the spear so you can use it as a walking stick, which you obviously don't need." he said grinning wide. "Now, if you would so kindly give me the spear back, I'll start fishing. You on the other hand, will sit there and rest." Lukos walked over and grabbed his spear, and started picking out fish in the water to lunge at. "Oh, and you can clean your wound, but wait till I get dinner. Okay?" he asked with a smile.
Aethusa rolled her eyes. "Okie dokie punk." She put some water in her hands and splashed it on her back. She knew it wasn't really going to help, but she could just walk off and take a bath, around, males. She looked very annoyed. You could tell in in her eyes. They sparkled with the slightest smirk. "Lukos, do you not mind, slowly, walking to go get Lance?" She smirked. Maybe this would get him away long enough for her to get a good amount of cleaning to her wound. "Pretty Please Punk?" She chuckled.
Lukos had started fishing when Aethusa splashed her back with water. Once or twice he came close, but he was too hasty with the spear. He just scratched the tail of one when she asked him to get Lance. That 'punk' crap is starting to annoy me. Should probably come up with something for her. "Alright, I'll go get him. Just try not to scare off the fish, okay Princess?" He smirked at his nickname for her, hoping it would get under her skin. He started to walk back to where they left Lance to look for Toby. Might as well see if he found him.

A while later he found where they last were. "Hey Lance! Have you found him yet!". He shouted, not seeing the wolf. I wonder where they could be. He leaned against a tree next to him, waiting for someone to answer.